Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,653 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Can I Keep Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Keep Her? (1019 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams / Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Keep Her? by gbaskiboy: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2014
I met this young lady recently very pretty, cute, soft spoken and easy going. I saw potential of being a good wife in her, I don't want to lose her i want to keep her to be my future and dream wife. Please i need help to keep her, what is the DOS and DON'TS that i need to keep her. Thanks
Re: How Can I Keep Her? by SpaceGoat: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2014
gbaskiboy: I met this young lady recently very pretty, cute, soft spoken and easy going. I saw potential of being a good wife in her, I don't want to lose her i want to keep her to be my future and dream wife. Please i need help to keep her, what is the DOS and DON'TS that i need to keep her. Thanks
angry you are not mature for relationship !!! read here to mature for relationship https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: How Can I Keep Her? by pasqal09: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2014
Buy a cage and put her inside!
Re: How Can I Keep Her? by Tymax(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2014
Be her friend. Then be more. wink
Re: How Can I Keep Her? by dahmie2013: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2014
pasqal09: Buy a cage and put her inside!

Daz all!
Re: How Can I Keep Her? by publicenemy(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2014
gbaskiboy: I met this young lady recently very pretty, cute, soft spoken and easy going. I saw potential of being a good wife in her, I don't want to lose her i want to keep her to be my future and dream wife. Please i need help to keep her, what is the DOS and DON'TS that i need to keep her. Thanks

Be humble
Be natural
Be Polite
Be respectful
Be the man of the relationship
Respect her space

Dont be desperate
Dont ever try too hard to impress her
Dont Give her too much power
Dont spend too much time with her either especially online.

And most of all....

No matter how much you love her an wanna keep her ....

Dont show ur desperation.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Keep Her? by gbaskiboy: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2014
publicenemy:

Be humble
Be natural
Be Polite
Be respectful
Be the man of the relationship
Respect her space

Dont be desperate
Dont ever try too hard to impress her
Dont Give her too much power
Dont spend too much time with her either especially online.

And most of all....

No matter how much you love her an wanna keep her ....

Dont show ur desperation.
thanks really appreciate
Re: How Can I Keep Her? by gbaskiboy: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
pasqal09: Buy a cage and put her inside!
for goats or birds?
Re: How Can I Keep Her? by pasqal09: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
gbaskiboy: for goats or birds?
for u
Re: How Can I Keep Her? by jennylove7575(f): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Just be a confirmed ATM .if not, another guy will beat u to it.
Re: How Can I Keep Her? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2014

Go and make money

and she's all yours for keeps
Re: How Can I Keep Her? by Abbey2sam(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2014

just be yourself guy
Re: How Can I Keep Her? by Mostwanted7: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Give me her number....will keep her for you
Re: How Can I Keep Her? by gbaskiboy: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mostwanted7: Give me her number....will keep her for you
na wa for u ooo

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons People Often Stay Single / 9 Silly Things Women Do When In Love / Meet Interesting And Real People At Real Places With Hangspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.