Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams (11068 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Funny Vacation Photos Of A Nairalander And His GF In Dubai!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by oreme(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2011
Me and my ex gf broke up around this time last year and through out this one year we have never set eyes on each other nor called each other but for the past one year i always see her in my dreams at least once every week, most times in my dreams we make up, most times people keep telling me in my dreams "dont worry she will come back", but the thing is no matter the reason sha! She always apear in my dreams and i have no idea why, in real life she broke up with me because i found out she was cheating on me and it hurt me so i did something back to piss her off, is this why i keep seing her in my dreams?, honestly i dont want her back in my life
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by r231(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2011
Next time when you see her in your dream,

tell her not to come bck again

dat you don't want her bck

and dat will do the trick for you grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by Bukizo(f): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2011
You probably want her back subconsciously which is why u keep having dreams of making up. Although you have not spoken for a year now, that doesn't mean u are genuinely over her coupled with the fact that you did something to piss her off probably adds to ur unsettled mind (maybe be feel guilty and u want her back). just my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by alagha: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2011
are you sure?
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by oreme(m): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2011
Bukizo:

You probably want her back subconsciously which is why u keep having dreams of making up. Although you have not spoken for a year now, that doesn't mean u are genuinely over her coupled with the fact that you did something to piss her off probably adds to your unsettled mind (maybe be feel guilty and u want her back). just my opinion
Men dis guy is a shrink, i swear, lol.,, but honestly ur kinda rite
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by oreme(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2011
r231:

Guy i tell my self d same tin o! But once i see her i no dey fit run am again, i jus go wit d flow
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by CrudeOil2(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2011
She fit be mammywater. Go to mountain of fire and hire an exorcist to bind and cast.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by 190: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2011
Crude Oil:

She fit be mammywater. Go to mountain of fire and hire an exorcist to bind and cast.

cool cool
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by SexyDuby(f): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2011
Dats d spirit brov u myt av been initiated by her into a spirit world like crude oil sed, u shuld go 2 M.F.M 4 serious deliverance tongue
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2011
@poster
If she is the only/last gal you've been with(sexually) then I would understand why "making up with her" is what your hot dreams are about.
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by chei: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
Poster, its because she needs séx,she is feeling Hot and she needs a hard dìck to tear her up. Invite her over and sign your autograph on that red pùssy oh hers and she would stop visiting you.
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by akinolasam: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2011
because U be 'ogbanje' and she na 'mammy water' grin grin grin

just joking.
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by chelseabmw(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2011
@Poster,
Did u live at ekpoma b4 now?
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by oreme(m): 1:05am On Apr 01, 2011
chelseabmw:

@Poster,
Did u live at ekpoma b4 now?

I skool there
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by chelseabmw(m): 1:08am On Apr 01, 2011
wat dept?i skool here too
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by kandiikane(m): 12:13am On May 18, 2011
She is a witch!!

You better go for spiritual cleansing.
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by Dsense(m): 12:32am On May 18, 2011
OP,

She wanna get laid in th dream . . . . . .PLS GIVE IT TO HER grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by aminalib(f): 1:39am On May 18, 2011
u obviously miss her and want to be with her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by MMM2(m): 4:54am On May 18, 2011
becos u still luv her.
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by Nobody: 4:56am On May 18, 2011
Maybe you two are soul mate grin You may not want her, but your soul do.
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by Nekai(f): 5:53am On May 18, 2011
Maybe it's just your minds way to work through the separation. If you two were really close it would be kind of wierd if you didn't dream of her every once in a while. Maybe you should ask her to lunch or something as friends. You most likely miss the idea of her more than you miss her and seeing her may cause you to realize that.

If you want her back, go for it!
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by 190: 9:04am On May 18, 2011
kandiikane:

She is a witch!!

You better go for spiritual cleansing.
shocked shocked
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by kpolli(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2011
r231:

smart answer
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2014
When I see all these threads on getting your EX back, I laugh at the lack of experience for those championing it.

Whatever made you guys to break up will come back hunting you again..

Its is very simple.

Its like carrying water up a hill..

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by Agybabe(f): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2014
@Op when next you're going to bed, take a cutlass along with you and an arrow just in case.

Because it seems you sleep with thoughts of her. Never worry, take the thoughts of her and those weapons to bed.

I swear them no born am well to follow yew again!

Thank me later! cool
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by Helpers: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
The first dream about an ex involves the dream of getting back together. Now many people will assume that dreaming of getting back together with an ex means that deep down they really want to get back together with their ex but it doesn't actually mean that at all. Instead it means that someone currently in your life is bringing about similar feelings you had in your previous relationship.

These could be good feelings like remembering good times and experiences you had with your ex partner and that you are feeling happiness once again with your current partner. Alternatively the new partner could be bringing up bitter feelings you had and it is a way of your subconscious reminding you to avoid the bad behaviors you have in the previous relationship in order to prevent the same negative things from happening.

Here's a video on dreams interpretation about your ex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0W1ENz2rJI

Dreaming About Your Ex Boyfriend

Dreaming About Your Ex Girlfriend
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by baronvalls(m): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2014
Quote author=CrudeOil2]She fit be mammywater. Go to mountain of fire and hire an exorcist to bind and cast.[/quote] grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by hope2sweet: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hello my name is Helen Ivan, I’m 25 years old. I was in a sexual relationship with my ex-boyfriend for 5 years, we had rocky start for good 4 years then our relationship grew stronger and we were so happy and even planned to get married until he & my Mum had a blew, Mum called him awful names because he did not have a well-paying job. I did what any partner would and stood by my ex-boyfriend, then he decides to dump me by text and phone telling me that he was hurt by my Mum's behavior when they had a blew. I was mad when I noticed that he has reconciled with his old time fiancée week after the blew with Mum, I don’t want the years that I have spent with him to waste because I knows that he truly love me but my Mum won’t allow us to get married.
I contacted Spiritual Doctor named Dr. BALAYA from posts I saw on blogs. This powerful Spiritual Doctor helped me to change the mind of my Mum to like him and also broke the relationship he had with his new fiancée. Our feelings are stronger now, he loves and appreciates me. We have now got back to where we were happy, affectionate, passionate, romantic and loving. We will soon get married. I am so happy right now to share Doctor BALAYA email to someone out there that is suffering from heart break, contact him with; doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams by kokoA(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
She is your "dream girl"

(1) (Reply)

A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. / This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.