Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,907 members, 7,810,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) (2015 Views)

A Fool In Love... Help. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Monicaa: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2008
Hi, everyone. New to this and need hellppp or else i'll soon commit suicide.  

My boyfriend and I been going out for a year now and we had our problems just like in every relationship. There was a time he distanced himself from me only to find out he had cheated and i forgave him but couldn't still understand why. So while he was trying to make up, i still let my mind take over. I went to his phone after giving hima sweet massage and he fell asleep and saw text messages from other girls, about how he was to take them out, and a picture of a girl's privates if u know what i mean and also a picture of a girl whereas where is my own pic?

So i confronted him and he begged and begged that he was sorry, that they don't mean anything to him and so on, i yelled, then he begged, that we would see the next day. Next day came, we made up a bit though i wasnt abgle to say my mind and ask to kinow the reason if he claimed he loved me and was ready to die for me. He kept telling me it's ok, then it was time for him to go and that was where i Took over. I started yelling again and cursed him to get the f*** out from my house, that he's lying to me, and still wouldnt spend that much time with me. He tried begging me, i pushed him and yelloed, then he decided to leave, I now ran out to beg him to come in, that i overreacted but it was already too late.

We were like two mad people on the streets, he was running and in chased after him to beg him to come back inside and so on, finally he came in and i apologised. Thenh when he left, i called him and it was then he told me the love he had for me has faded, that we could be friends but nothing sexual, that i disrespected him, maybe he would reconsider with time. Please what do i do, it's been a week and i haven't heard from him. Please help me, i love this guy so much, my first love and only one I've laid with, we even planned on marrying. I am like a zombie. I want things to work out. I'm at a point i don't think i can go on. Do u think he would come back or should i keep begging or what please? My heart is bleeding.
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by donchichi: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2008
the guy had been playing u for a dummy. he might really like u as he claims, but trust me, he has been with others and will not stop. He broke it up so he will be the Alpha male. he was tired from the start but he didnt want u to break it off because you caught him. I'D suggest u let him go. Because he'll not stop cheating. remove the dirt off ur shoulder, pop your collar and don't let this sweat you. With time, you'll realise you deserve more.
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Monicaa: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2008
I wish it was that easy to do but damn! when u love someone, are there really rules? I have people but still my heart is with him. Do i call him again or wait for him or go over to his place?
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2008
I understand what you are going through, but I will advice you to stop
chasing after him. no matter how you love someone, try to not over show it.
in ur case you have over show love, now he's taking u for granted. why would
you try to commit suicide? please my dear think before you do things, sometimes things
go wrong just knows that is Life.
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by funkfaze: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2008
too much drama, take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror , is this really what you want for your life
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Danke: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2008
so blind love still exists

poster ur pride has been thrown and shattered on d floor,i doubt if there is little remaining of it

d guy is no longer inlove with u,will u please do me a favour:WAKE UP FROM THAT DEEP SLUMBER U CALL LOVE

its not by force to love

thanks

P.S dont call me harsh
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by donchichi: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2008
Monicaa:

I wish it was that easy to do but damn! when u love someone, are there really rules? I have people but still my heart is with him. Do i call him again or wait for him or go over to his place?

Most of us hav been down the road so much that i believe its a fundamental rule of life. That you must get your heart broken at least once. Its going to be hard, but you gotta move on. start goin out with other guys, being around people and all that. you need to start rebuildin your life. Trust me when i say this(i am a guy), he is not worth it.
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Monicaa: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2008
@ Danke
U r definitely not harsh, ehat u said is the truth, my pride had been shattered. It's true it's not by force to love but when u've been there, it's hard to come out of it.

@ donchichi
I do that, but sometimes the people I go out with just remind me more of him but I would move on by God's grace though the easy way out would have been if i wasnt existing anymore.

@rokiatu
i have overshown it but it's not to late to act. U r right.
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Busybody2(f): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2008

so blind love still exists

poster ur pride has been thrown and shattered on d floor,i doubt if there is little remaining of it

d guy is no longer inlove with u,will u please do me a favour:WAKE UP FROM THAT DEEP SLUMBER U CALL LOVE

its not by force to love

thanks

P.S don't call me harsh

You are not being harsh darling. She needs more people like you who can keep it real.

@Monica

You need to delete his number off your phone so that you would not be tempted to call the  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Break up with him, then come back to this forum to get all the support you need to get over the low-life.

Open another thread like "help me move on . . ." or "how can I move on . . ." to get words of encouragement that would help the healing process.

In a year's time you would be singing a different tune like "what did i see in the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed"
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Monicaa: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2008
But do you think he would come back?? And what can i do to my shattered pride?
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2008
@Monica thank God you have taken a wise decision
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Danke: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2008
Monicaa:

@ Danke
U r definitely not harsh, ehat u said is the truth, my pride had been shattered. It's true it's not by force to love but when u've been there, it's hard to come out of it.

ok good,listen,its not by force to be wt a guy and vice versa,d guy has not only cheated on u but played on ur emotions like a LUDO
comon wake up,and let the idiot go,its not all love's that r meant to be,alot of people have gone through worst cases

the problem is not getting heart broken,the problem is not making mistakes,but have u learnt from them ?that is d problem ,the key word there "learn"

we all make mistakes nobody is above mistakes,but allowing that same mistake one has done happen twice is where the person ought to be called a FOOL

"first fool no be fool,na second fool be fool" likd d old saying goes

mistakes happen for us to learn from it,but refusing to learn from it all in d name of "BLIND LOVE,EMOTIONAL unclothedness and WEAKNESS" is crazy and will make u waste ur time all in d name of "merry go round"

Busy_body:

You are not being harsh darling. She needs more people like you who can keep it real.

thank u hon
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Monicaa: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2008
@ Busy_Body

we have already broken up and yes the next question is how to move on. And what to do with my shattered pride. Infact already I've met a lot of guys but i dont know what to feel towards them especially one of them being a guy i used to have crush on, finally asked me out but in him, i still see my ex or maybe because it's still fresh.
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by MissyB1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2008
donchichi:

Most of us hav been down the road so much that i believe its a fundamental rule of life. That you must get your heart broken at least once.
It's actually this part I like.

I haven't been heartbroken but I know what it's like
watchin' some1 you love walk away.Move on gurl . . . .
Sometimes . . . one should raise head up high,blink away the tears and say goodbye.
Lettin' go sometimes doesn't signify weakness but strength.
I think you actually created for him an opportunity he has been lookin' for.
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2008
Monicaa:

how to move on.
moving on is not easy, but you have to try and
forget him. Do not give yourself unrealistic fantasies
that you might get back together one day. the more you stop thinking of him
coming back the quicker you will move on.
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by brownbonno(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2008
@poster,
Are you sure your EX have not got HIV ?Go for test and save what is remain of you.
No advise for you,because you don;t need it.Well you need sympathy.
So you wanted to form a home with a cheat ?God have just saved the unborn children to that proposed home
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by MissyB1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2008
brownbonno:

@poster,
Are you sure your EX have not got HIV ?Go for test and save what is remain of you.
No advise for you,because you don;t need it.Well you need sympathy.
grin grin grin
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Monicaa: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2008
Thanks y'all, I'll try and do what is necessary for me to move on n live life since I'm not dead yet. I believe God is watching.
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Busybody2(f): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2008
Monicaa:

@ Busy_Body

we have already broken up and yes the next question is how to move on. And what to do with my shattered pride. Infact already I've met a lot of guys but i don't know what to feel towards them especially one of them being a guy i used to have crush on, finally asked me out but in him, i still see my ex or maybe because it's still fresh.

If you insert a "help me move on" into the first post, people would be more caring in their responses to you. The last thing you need is people castigating you and flaming you. We all have had our heart broken at one time or the other and believe me I know it hurts and literarily feels like someone is squeezing your heart or attempting to suffocate you . . .

He has already made his mind up by telling you he does not want nothing sexual with you, most men would break up with you but want to hang around for sex on tap with the ex, its obvious he is getting it elsewhere. Most importantly, listen to Donchichi, when he says the guy does not love you. He is too careless. Your picture was not even in his phone cry

Honey, what you need is words of encouragement to help you heal and move on. I remember reading Topup's thread and really feeling what she was going through, she got over it, moved on pretty quickly because of the soothing words and tough love metted out to her, and before you knew it, became the resident agony aunt.  

You will get over this within a maximum of three months because you know why you guys broke up. Open yourself up, allow your crush to take you out on a few platonic dates . . .
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by JJYOU: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2008
Busy_body:

If you insert a "help me move on" into the first post, people would be more caring in their responses to you. The last thing you need is people castigating you and flaming you. We all have had our heart broken at one time or the other and believe me I know it hurts and literarily feels like someone is squeezing your heart or attempting to suffocate you . . .

He has already made his mind up by telling you he does not want nothing sexual with you, most men would break up with you but want to hang around for sex on tap with the ex, its obvious he is getting it elsewhere. Most importantly, listen to Donchichi, when he says the guy does not love you. He is too careless. Your picture was not even in his phone cry

Honey, what you need is words of encouragement to help you heal and move on. I remember reading Topup's thread and really feeling what she was going through, she got over it, moved on pretty quickly because of the soothing words and tough love metted out to her, and before you knew it, became the resident agony aunt.  

You will get over this within a maximum of three months because you know why you guys broke up. Open yourself up, allow your crush to take you out on a few platonic dates . . .
well done. well said. it is not the end of the world. God and time will heal you. there is someone beter for you tomorrow. i am a living witness
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Monicaa: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2008
Busy_Body

Thanks for ur contribution, I feel much better than when I first came on here to type my feelings.

And the rest of u, thanks n much love.

Does anyone believe in Karma?
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by arramyjay: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2008
So sorry about the way you feel i can understand he is your first love but sweetie let me tell you,he being your 1st doesnt mean u hv to marry him or stay with him when he hurts you,let him go he is nt the best thing tht will happen ,you are yet to meet the best one,he is out there if you will only move on.
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Busybody2(f): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2008
I believe in Karma and love it because it works at microwave speed cool
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Monicaa: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2008
I believe it's just really hard taking each day sometimes and the more I go out, I still think about him.

But do you think I was wrong in overreacting, i meant yelling at him after everything he did to me? and though i checked his phone, i still found out more. What do u think about that? and is he really right to be angry at me? And i dont know i doubt a lil if he would come back.
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by cutey01(f): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2008
If I were you, I'll let him go! Even if he comes crawling, I won't take him back. You saw all that shi*t on his phone and you're still thinking about him, why? Dude doesn't love you, dude can't stand your sh*t, let him go! He'll come back when his new babe is out of town or having her period, you can wait.
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by eminemkayc: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2008
Listen up sweedy,there's nothng existing like LUV!!! It doesnt exist in d real world!its just an idiosyncratic feelng of 2 individuals.iv had a near similar xperience like urs in d past nd i learnt d bitter lesson, So delete d dude's numba,nd get busy wit urslf! Its nt gonna be easy xpecially if u listen 2 luv songs nd all dat,bt then erase d guy of ur memory,pack up d shreds nd muv on,
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2008
you ladies never stop amusing us, you do things without thinking and the next seconds you are on you knees begging to be forgiven( make una they use ur brains now, afterall that's Gods best gift to you all, including us)

You can't seem to "PUSH" a guy out from your house then expect that guy to ever forget. na so one day (after u guys marry) I'm mama go come settle dispute una go poor pepper water for her body.

, well it is obvious you have lost this one. in youR next relationship let your head control your actions and not the other way round.

Ladies NEVER do the following to your boyfriends (and guys too) "çus they never forget

WALK OUT ON THEM
WALK THEM OUT OF UR HOUSE,OFFICE,e.t.c
CUT THE PHONE ON THEM
IGNORE OR REFUSE TO PICK THEIR CALLS
INSULT THEIR FRIENDS,RELATIVES, AND EXs (except you guys are joking about it)
TALK TO THEM WITHOUT REGARDS IN PUBLIC
ALWAYS FEEL AND ACT THAT YOU SUGGESTIONS ARE SUPERIOR
BELIEVE THEY AREN'T IN THE RIGHT POSITION TO CORRECT YOU

And for all those bad bellies that say there is nothing like love i want you ladies to know WE ALSO FEEL LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and are even more emotional than you ladies,
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Monicaa: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2008
@talknafree

I guess u dont really understand my post. I didnt walk him out. If u know what he has done to me but because of love n patience, ive tolerated a lot. I yelled which was natural n told him to go since he wanted to go, then when he wanted to leave, i stopped him n told him to please come back n tried to work things out which he neva did after all he had done to me. C'mon.
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by sillyboy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2008
@ monicaa.

Just piece of advise for you to keep with you when you finally move on. . . . . DON'T YELL AT PPLE.

Nobody likes being yelled at even when they are wrong. . . . . I hate it to.
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Danke: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2008
talknafree:

you ladies never stop amusing us,  you do things without thinking and the next seconds you are on you knees begging to be forgiven( make una they use ur brains now, afterall that's Gods best gift to you all, including us)

You can't seem to "PUSH" a guy out from your house then expect that guy to ever forget. na so one day (after u guys marry) I'm mama go come settle dispute una go poor pepper water for her body.

, well it is obvious you have lost this one. in youR next relationship let your head control your actions and not the other way round.

Ladies NEVER do the following to your boyfriends (and guys too) "çus they never forget

WALK OUT ON THEM
WALK THEM OUT OF UR HOUSE,OFFICE,e.t.c
CUT THE PHONE ON THEM
IGNORE OR REFUSE TO PICK THEIR CALLS
INSULT THEIR FRIENDS,RELATIVES, AND EXs (except you guys are joking about it)
TALK TO THEM WITHOUT REGARDS IN PUBLIC
ALWAYS FEEL AND ACT THAT YOU SUGGESTIONS ARE SUPERIOR
BELIEVE THEY AREN'T IN THE RIGHT POSITION TO CORRECT YOU

And for all those bad bellies that say there is nothing like love i want you ladies to know WE ALSO FEEL LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and are even more emotional than you ladies,

excuse me?  explain all dis,cos it makes no sense to me
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by nance(f): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2008
hi monica,am in dat same shoes too,just dat my guy is not goin after other girls but he has a child n he still goes to c d mother of his baby although am not against it but i think his love for me has fade away.i love him very much,he's my first love my all but i belive with time i will get over it.my dear try as much as u can to get over this guy who claims he loves u or else u will live to regret it just as am regreting mine.we just broke up yesterday.i mean he did(broke my heart)
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by JJYOU: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2008
nance:

hi monica,am in that same shoes too,just that my guy is not goin after other girls but he has a child n he still goes to c d mother of his baby although am not against it but i think his love for me has fade away.i love him very much,he's my first love my all but i believe with time i will get over it.my dear try as much as u can to get over this guy who claims he loves u or else u will live to regret it just as am regreting mine.we just broke up yesterday.i mean he did(broke my heart)

bois they will ever be bois. sorry my dear. may Jesus Christ make you whole and heal your heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? / Would U Go Back To Ur Boyfriend After He Has Hit U Several Times? / Yah Mmaamma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.