Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (59585 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / Russian Nuclear Submarine To Test Launch Bulava ICBM Within Two Days: Source / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 50calibre(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Why will Cameron freeze Russian assets in London? Everything in London, is off the table, for those sanctions. Take Russian money out of London, and an economy that's just recovering will go back into full recession mode. He'll have to resign before contemplating that - London has to be protected at all times. UK is America's puppet, but the puppeteering has its limits.

Actually, Ed Miliband spoke out before Baroness Warsi...and a lot of MPs also did.

Cameron doesn't even have to freeze Russian assets, the constant threat of asset freezes on some of Putin's oligarchs cronies is enough to send them into a panic and make them scramble their money away from London.

I'm not too sure of those limits you speak of, you underestimate the grip America has on the UK. Ive seen Britain do some really unbelievable things to please America. If they are willing to allow another country spy on its people, (even wilfully hand over people's information to them), expect anything bruv.

Yeah Ed Miliband did speak out, but I didn't hear a single Torie MP come out openly in condemnation, not a single (they dare not) I even saw an interview with one minister Justin Greening, the interviewer kept asking her straight questions, expecting her to at least condemn Israel's actions, the lady just kept on stuttering, beating about the bush. It's appalling

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
PrinxArthur1: American crew in ISS is scheduled to be replaced by 2015 lemme see how they re going to fly from ISS,it seems they re going to use parachute?
Read this SOURCE
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by tonychristopher: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kalvan500:

Shut up.

Yigbo.

this is one of the coneheads I always give heart attack but I will leave him today cos he is still looking for his biological father ..he doesn't know him
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 50calibre(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
all4naija:
You know nothing about America. You are only deceiving yourself,dude!

Really? tell us what you know first.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
50calibre:

Really? tell us what you know first.
If you do you wouldn't be spewing out sh*ts. The last time I wake up it is still the supper power of the world. Go and shove your silly hate for America into your dirty a s s . It is time to go back to your dirty hellhole called Nigeria if you live there. I d i o t!

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
PrinxArthur1: American crew is schedule to replace by 2015 lemme how they going to fly from ISS
Russians depend on Americans in the same way. That barring of NASA from ISS and ban of the use of military satellites launch rocketry are mere threats which aren't going to work.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
kobonaire: yeah keep licking Putin's bálls and yet you live in the UK , why don't you relocate over to Moscow so that you can fellate him on demand .... You hate the US because they (probably justifiably) denied you a visa in the past .... grin
And what did the Russian satellite imagery show? It's a very well known fact that the Russians did it ... there's no news about it because it's case closed ... if your darling Putin has any trace if humanity in him, he will compensate them.
Anyway, I'm done arguing with a hypocrite that loves Russia yet lives in the UK and choses to insult anyone whose POV he does not agree with.

Prick, you honestly think everyone is a visa scrounger like yourself and they have to be perpetually dumb and ignorant, with their existence dependent on their visa status, no?

You're a prick...and I'm allowed to visit the US visa free. Heck, if I want to move there permanently, it's easy for me. Just fvck off if you can't debate the topic.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by NwekeGodwin: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
I don't blamed putin he is a drug man, till he saw what he is looking for, then he will not only rest, he will over sleep

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by echibuogwu(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
xp17: bros, if you know how many humans and animals died during the world war 1 and world war 2 respectively, you would have gone in your quit to pray that God should not allow this happen in your generation.

America is very civilized, we believe in diplomacy, not like Russia. we've been at the centre to resolve the crisis in the middle east as a guardian of freedom to the people and the American way of life.

Russia is a small country and too small to be
ended by the US in 24hrs. the numbers of the US
army+marine+air force+ navy is more than the
size of the Russian population

America is the only country in the world that has fought 2 war simultaneously and still conquered.
note: the US army creed never accepts defeat and never quit.

God is good, that was why he made Obama for this time. if it were Bush's administration, the US would had since invaded Russia , take over her oil and leave Putin on the run to take asylum from one of the G6 countries. thank God Obama believes in peace talk to war.

as dumb a'ss as putin, he gave a sanction that his people would suffer most, more than the sanctioned . seriously putin would be better off in the rehab .

war is ugly, so as Russia
peace is beautiful , just like America.

edited

I'm talking about the 21st century and super world power, and some folks are talking back to the 19th century and past glory.

for those quoting me,
I repeat, Russia is a small country, even fewer than Nigeria. isolated landmass doesn't count , this ain't geography, this is real life
guy u dull oo who tell u say Russia small

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
50calibre:
Cameron doesn't even have to freeze Russian assets, the constant threat of asset freezes on some of Putin's oligarchs cronies is enough to send them into a panic and make them scramble their money away from London.

I'm not too sure of those limits you speak of, you underestimate the grip America has on the UK. Ive seen Britain do some really unbelievable things to please America. If they are willing to allow another country spy on its people, (even wilfully hand over people's information to them), expect anything bruv.

Yeah Ed Miliband did speak out, but I didn't hear a single Torie MP come out openly in condemnation, not a single (they dare not) I even saw an interview with one minister Justin Greening, the interviewer kept asking her straight questions, expecting her to at least condemn Israel's actions, the lady just kept on stuttering, beating about the bush. It's appalling

Apparently, they have started moving billions of dollars to Hong Kong. And I read somewhere that Russia and China just signed some monetary agreement, and everything is going to be in Ruble and Yuan, or something like that(I'm about to go out but I'll post links later tonight).

I understand what you mean...and it's just embarrassing because of that "special friendship" nonsense. However, I think because of the Iraq war debacle - the puppeteering has been limited a little bit. As for the spying thing, they can't do nothing to you once you know your rights. That's stolen information.

I think a few Tories spoke out. And a lot of old Tory heads, and former Tory MPs and ministers also spoke out.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by echibuogwu(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
all4naija: If you do you wouldn't be spewing out sh*ts. The last time I wake up it is still the supper power of the world. Go and shove your silly hate for America into your dirty a s s . It is time to go back to your dirty hellhole called Nigeria if you live there. I d i o t!
asshole...how dare u insult Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Proxy001(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
hmmmm I have carefully read all d posts DAT preceed mine Nd judging by d contents its clear doz DAT support puttin majorly belong to d same ideological and religious schools of thought judging by deir seemingly Arabic monikers. make una no worry shey una dey reason say doz mouthy Arabic nations added up to Russia plus d fatso led north Korea can withstand d fire power of america as a country or NATO as a unipolar entity. I pity ur mentality

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by violent(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Apparently, they have started moving billions of dollars to Hong Kong. And I read somewhere that Russia and China just signed some monetary agreement, and everything is going to be in Ruble and Yuan, or something like that(I'm about to go out but I'll post links later tonight).

I understand what you mean...and it's just embarrassing because of that "special friendship" nonsense. However, I think because of the Iraq war debacle - the puppeteering has been limited a little bit. As for the spying thing, they can't do nothing to you once you know your rights. That's stolen information.

I think a few Tories spoke out. And a lot of old Tory heads, and former Tory MPs and ministers also spoke out.

If you have a choice to either live in the London, Las Vegas, Amsterdam or St Petersburg, which will you choose? Oh i forgot, you probably made your choice already!

Many here hate the West so much that they constantly pray for its downfall, yet they prefer to take the quality of life, the freedom and the justice system that guarantees their human rights over the polonium tea in St Petersburg! They constantly forget or ignore that in Russia, dissent is not allowed, you could end up facing jail for like 10 years, for the most incredible trumped up charges.

What amazes me more is the amount of hatred they are much likely to receive from people in these places versus the West. In many places in Russia, you are considered a scum for being black, meanwhile the same black folks that thrive as lawyers/bankers in the West constantly pray for the speedy decline of the West! talk about shitting and eating in the same bowl, makes you wonder about human judgement though.

The USA/the UK may have their many errors for which history will forever curse their leaders - but their role in certain parts of the world can not be ignored. Yes US waged war on Iraq for all the wrong reasons, but should Obama had chosen not to intervene when he did, genocide may have descended on Iraq in a scale that shocks all of our conscience - One may wonder why in all of this, US seem to be going it alone, yet they are still hated for "playing the world's police"?

Sometimes, you get the feeling that many probably just hate the west, because there is simply no one else to hate .....ironically, if war broke out between the West and Russia, i many times wonder if all of these guys who simply hate the West will move en-masse to Russia to join the Red army or stay in their London homes and make a thin prayer to whatever gods may be that the West prevail? LOL!! makes you really wonder about human judgement.

11 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by espn(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sirmuell: It's quite pitiable that in your sick mind you have made sense based on your level of ignorance right? If American collapses as the world power does that in anyway make your country (Nigeria) any better or the next world power? What meaningful contribution has Russia ever made in your life or country compared to what the USA has done for you and Nigeria? it's rational to think well before speaking I believe, a responsibility which has become difficult for youths in Nigeria like you.
dnt mind d boy..d way ur fuckn nd God forsaken devil invkd country has brought unhapiness to d world..ur fuckn country always fink dey r wise..dey make law..dey break d law..nd threaten odas who dare to!I hate ur fuckn country..u steal oda ppls joy..wealth..oil nd peace al in d name of helpn dem..u send disesea to dis countries..nd protect ur fuckn citizens against dis diseases..u claim every bad fin starts frm us..Bleep u..Bleep ur country..u v reached ur end..fuckn country!
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
echibuogwu: asshole...how dare u insult Nigeria
Oh, yeah! You have the gut to say that after insulting America. Bleep you,dude! Nigeria is a backward and disorganized country. Accept that fact and move on with your pathetic life.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 50calibre(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
all4naija: If you do you wouldn't be spewing out sh*ts. The last time I wake up it is still the supper power of the world. Go and shove your silly hate for America into your dirty a s s . It is time to go back to your dirty hellhole called Nigeria if you live there. I d i o t!

Loooool my dog feeds better than you

you sound so emotional and frustrated, are you man-strating? It's either you're in denial or you're just plain stup*d, take your pick.

This talk of super power is just basic talk I can get from a market woman, it means nothing.

America is in decline, counter it with facts if you can, tell me when you're ready.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
50calibre:

you sound so emotional and frustrated, are you man-strating? It's either you're in denial or you're just plain stup*d, take your pick.

This talk of super power is just basic talk I can get from a market woman, it means nothing.

America is in decline, counter it with facts if you can, tell me when you're ready.
Dude, you are not my kind of person indeed. You are too primitive for my likeness! I find you irritating. Back off! angry

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by echibuogwu(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
all4naija: Oh, yeah! You have the gut to say that after insulting America. Bleep you,dude! Nigeria is a backward and disorganized country. Accept that fact and move on with your pathetic life.
ooo yeah. my fucking country at least there is peace incase u dnt knw lemme. tell u THE WORLD HATES AMERICA... Bleep u
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kobonaire(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex: Prick, you honestly think everyone is a visa scrounger like yourself and they have to be perpetually dumb and ignorant, with their existence dependent on their visa status, no?
You're a prick...and I'm allowed to visit the US visa free. Heck, if I want to move there permanently, it's easy for me. Just fvck off if you can't debate the topic.
I know, na sham marraige you go come take go yankee land ... grin
You will eventually come to the US of A despite yearning for a golden shower from Putin ... It's a dream for a lot of the broke/frustrated folks in the UK.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kobonaire(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
espn: dnt mind d boy..d way ur fuckn nd God forsaken devil invkd country has brought unhapiness to d world..ur fuckn country always fink dey r wise..dey make law..dey break d law..nd threaten odas who dare to!I hate ur fuckn country..u steal oda ppls joy..wealth..oil nd peace al in d name of helpn dem..u send disesea to dis countries..nd protect ur fuckn citizens against dis diseases..u claim every bad fin starts frm us..Bleep u..Bleep ur country..u v reached ur end..fuckn country!
You 'hate' USA, yet your NL handle is ESPN .... how American is that? ... another closet Americana lover exposed ..... grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Listen guys stop insulting ur self for countries wo dnt even no ur father's name. A topic was made and comments wer post, if u dnt agree wit d comment den oppose d person constructively nt insultively. Please ooo ma pple take it easy abeg..........

Make i talk d small way i no, America is a military super power n so is Russia. N d fact is a war will benefit neither. N please to dat guy who said Russia is a small country please don repeat dat cuz dey r nt onli strg militarily but also economically infact d r so strg dat most of Europe depends on dem. So pls show some respect even d US respect der strength dispite d fact dat dey dont c eye to eye. Am nt saying dat Mother Russia is strger dan US cuz i tink dey both command a huge amount of respect n influence. But d difference is in der foreign policy. US tend 2 b mre proactive while Russia mostly take d back sit. It is 4 dis reason dat pple lyk US n some r getting tired of dem. Dis are just inevitable reactions dat US must face due 2 der foreign policy.

My point is both r strg nations n a war will favour neither of dem. PEACE
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by violent(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
50calibre:

How do you define "decline"?

Last time i checked, the US still has an economy that is bigger that the whole of the European Union combined and almost twice that of China. California's GDP is bigger than that of the whole of Russia!

Last time i checked it still has the world's biggest military and its military spending is still much more than the next ten countries combined.

It is still at the fore front of products, innovation and medical research! Since the Ebola outbreak, how many countries have you heard has an active research in testing phase for the cure? yep! America, anyone else?

What does Russia give to the world besides its gigantic nuclear arsenal, polonium tea and gas? - basically nothing! when was the last time you used a made in Russia product?

why is Russia a better alternative to the West?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 50calibre(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Very well, post the links when you can.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
kobonaire: I know, na sham marraige you go come take go yankee land ... grin
You will eventually come to the US of A despite yearning for a golden shower from Putin ... It's a dream for a lot of the broke/frustrated folks in the UK.

You honestly think everyone is a dirt poor scrounged on expired visa in which your entire existence depends on, no? If I have something to do in America tomorrow, I will just wake up get a ticket and go there. Your dirt broke savagely African can only dream about that, isn't it? That's the different between you and I, and the difference in the privileges that come with our existence on this planet. And also the reason why cerebrally I'm not on your level.

If the average American is dirt poor, I wonder how fvcked your life would be like based on how telling your educational level is. You can barely even put words together so it's evident you most likely do odd jobs like cleaning, you yokelish bum.

And lest I forget, the two times I have been in America a few years ago - real yanks both white and black were fascinated by my accent. Calling me posh and asking if I have seen the Queen lol. Even in America, I definitely won't be typical African booty scratcher that you're - so don't compare ya pathetic life with mine.

A

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Ashantiking: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

You honestly think everyone is a dirt poor scrounged on expired visa in which your entire existence depends on, no? If I have something to do in America tomorrow, I will just wake up get a ticket and go there. Your dirt broke savagely African can only dream about that, isn't it? That's the different between you and I, and the difference in the privileges that come with our existence on this planet. And also the reason why cerebrally I'm not on your level.

If the average American is dirt poor, I wonder how fvcked your life would be like based on how telling your educational level is. You can barely even put words together so it's evident you most likely do odd jobs like cleaning, you yokelish bum.

And lest I forget, the two times I have been in America a few years ago - real yanks both white and black were fascinated by my accent. Calling me posh and asking if I have seen the Queen lol. Even in America, I definitely won't be typical African booty scratcher that you're - so don't compare ya pathetic life with mine.

A

British accent will def get you lots of pussy in America. This guy explains it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abrSl5Jws84
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Lucasbalo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
violent:

If you have a choice to either live in the London, Las Vegas, Amsterdam or St Petersburg, which will you choose? Oh i forgot, you probably made your choice already!

Many here hate the West so much that they constantly pray for its downfall, yet they prefer to take the quality of life, the freedom and the justice system that guarantees their human rights over the polonium tea in St Petersburg! They constantly forget or ignore that in Russia, dissent is not allowed, you could end up facing jail for like 10 years, for the most incredible trumped up charges.

What amazes me more is the amount of hatred they are much likely to receive from people in these places versus the West. In many places in Russia, you are considered a scum for being black, meanwhile the same black folks that thrive as lawyers/bankers in the West constantly pray for the speedy decline of the West! talk about shitting and eating in the same bowl, makes you wonder about human judgement though.

The USA/the UK may have their many errors for which history will forever curse their leaders - but their role in certain parts of the world can not be ignored. Yes US waged war on Iraq for all the wrong reasons, but should Obama had chosen not to intervene when he did, genocide may have descended on Iraq in a scale that shocks all of our conscience - One may wonder why in all of this, US seem to be going it alone, yet they are still hated for "playing the world's police"?

Sometimes, you get the feeling that many probably just hate the west, because there is simply no one else to hate .....ironically, if war broke out between the West and Russia, i many times wonder if all of these guys who simply hate the West will move en-masse to Russia to join the Red army or stay in their London homes and make a thin prayer to whatever gods may be that the West prevail? LOL!! makes you really wonder about human judgement.
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 50calibre(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
all4naija: Dude, you are not my kind of person indeed. You are too primitive for my likeness! I find you irritating. Back off! angry

Hahahaha Dunce it's for my liking, not likeness, a 10 year old knows that.

Everyone finds you irritating, I'm sure you don't doubt that. I don't find you irritating, I find you too stup*id to engage.

Subjects of international politics, government or economics are beyond your scope, go discuss sitcoms or tv games.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Lucasbalo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

A
My buddy, calm down. Let America be.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2014

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over / Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.