Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (59633 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / Russian Nuclear Submarine To Test Launch Bulava ICBM Within Two Days: Source / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by queensenglish91: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
Demburrows: That's putin collating datas. Testing the US air defence system.
*Data

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by maxtamazin: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
Idrismusty97: That is what i called show of strength. The same way the US fly their bomber over the disputed island near China and Japan. Despite China place a "No fly zone" they still stubbornly fly their jet over the Island. God don catch them now cool. I am so happy to be alive in the 21st century! Watching the America empire, their influence crumbled would be a pleasurable event. They did this for the Soviet Union but as they say "Nemesis would surely catch up with you". smiley

Go Putin!! Go!!!
[img]http://x1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/putin+ftw+_0e9711e1d2b8bd310050510ea30d6019.jpg[/img]

and what right does china have to place a No fly zone in a disputed island?

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by hungryboy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
PrinxArthur1: F00l don't play dirty with me,cos when I bring it,I'll bring u drama xo 4uck u and ur motherphu.cking mama
2pac is dead u idiat,

no forget to bathe with salt this evening if u don't want to join him

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 50calibre(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex: America under Obama - I actually feel sad for the people.

And why're the average Americans so broke these days? Poverty is killing that country!

The screenshot below shows the chat I had with some 20-year Carib chic that lives near my house. She went on holiday to New York last week, on her way to the Caribbean with her family. What she said about New Yorkers, America's premier city. sad

Lol the gap between the Rich and the poor in America is widening. Take some sterling into America, you'd live large like you're king of Saudi.

Things are cheap over there, yet they complain a lot. I guess price doesn't matter. It's buying power.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Ela59: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Why can't they try this during Republican regime. Or white democratic candidate. Africans should know that American government are more sincered that Russian nd China.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
kobonaire: Yeah, those Iraqis, Afghans etc, you all mentioned all hate the USA and western Europe yet .... complete f'ing hypocrites if you ask me. Did the 'muricans strap them selves with bombs and go and blow everyone up at places of worship like the shiites and sunnis do so in Iraq. Now throw ISIS into that mix and yeah "blame it all on the USA"

You sef my broda, you de enjoy UK, and even Philly ... if una like Putin and his Russian bullying politics so much, why you no carry your azz go live for moscow?? I don tia .....

And did they "fight tooth and nail to migrate to these countries" or they had to seek asylum because NATO invaded their countries? Once you destroy people's countries, then they automatically become your burden. So, whatever you said there is null and void. A lot of them were actually doing fine in their respective countries before the invasion.

Bruv,I speak for humanity and what will affect me indirectly. I'm not trying to pay extra money for gas because of America's useless adventure in Ukraine...what's happening there is non of my business. I also know how the recession hit everyone hard, especially with all the government cuts...and I don't want another recession induced by America. Coupled with the freaking war that looks more likely than ever.

So, when is America going to sit down in America - and stop disturbing everyone?
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Ishilove: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Idrismusty97: That is what i called show of strength. The same way the US fly their bomber over the disputed island near China and Japan. Despite China place a "No fly zone" they still stubbornly fly their jet over the Island. God don catch them now cool. I am so happy to be alive in the 21st century! Watching the America empire, their influence crumbled would be a pleasurable event. They did this for the Soviet Union but as they say "Nemesis would surely catch up with you". smiley

Go Putin!! Go!!!
[img]http://x1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/putin+ftw+_0e9711e1d2b8bd310050510ea30d6019.jpg[/img]
War is never a pleasurable event
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

1). Where is the proof that Putin is worth $20 billion? - please don't post junk from the controlled western media sources based on no evidence like the Malaysian airliner propaganda, which was blown out of the sky by American puppets in Kiev.

2). Why's Putin approval ratings at an all time high if Russians don't like him? - Putin's approval rating is 87% compared to Obama's 43% - that's more than twice Obama's.

3). If Democracy in the west isn't perfect, then they should stop trying to force it on everyone else. What works in the west won't work everywhere else. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc. are classic examples. The Russians have a system that works, why not leave them alone? China also isn't a proper democracy, but the system works. Heck, the style of democracy(government) in the west differs from country to country - the US model won't work for everyone.

4). Soviet invaded Afghanistan not Russia - two different entities. And I believe the Soviet Union learnt from that because it collapsed afterwards - civilisations are buried in Afghanistan. Russia wasn't the aggressor in Georgia, Saakashvili was. And he got belligerent because he thought Bush would back him up, however, they miscalculated.

Americans are getting poorer by day - that's what Obama should be more worried about. Not an inconsequential Ukraine that's more or less a basket-case next to Russia.
NONSENSE! I can't take you serious when you aren't making sense of your post. I would answer your question accordingly, although, you try to pick what interest you without having a good opinion of what you are saying.

1) If I post the evidences and links which provide proofs to Putin's wealth you are not going to accept them because you have already made up your mind on what you think about Westerners views on Putin. The Forbes is not a biased source because it follows rule to access the assets of people before writing about them. Indeed, Forbes is now largely owned by the Chinese and it is no longer the West. If you trust Forbes then you must agree with me Putin is corrupt and has such asset worth.

2) When has approval rating be used to ascertain that all the people like the person in question? You seem to lack the understanding of how approval rating works. It means most people support him on a particular issue. And, the reason for that is the Ukraine-Russia escalation which the referendum in Crimea is a good proof on the magnitude of support he has that is making him to wield Russian weaponry by secretly sending them to Russian separatists in Donetsk region. Good number of Russians still don't like Putin. That is a complete fact! He is trying his best to silent them in the country.

3) USA is not forcing democracy on you but ask for human rights for the people and freedom of expression that can only come from a government that embrace democratic rule. The fact that those countries you listed become a threat to others is the basic reason USA is doing its best to prevent them from committing genocide to neighboring countries and the ethnic people within those nations. You lied, Iraq once tried to eliminate Kuwait and fight with neighboring country of Iran and Syria in the past. Indeed Saddam Hussein used chemical weapon on his people because they where of different ethnic who didn't support his evil rule. Yes, democracy is the right way to go because those not practicing democracy are big threats to humanity.

4) Did I say Russia invaded Afghanistan in my post either? If you read my previous post I pointed that out correctly. You are very nonchalant to see what I am talking about. Dude, I think it is time you give up your poor argument.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
50calibre:

Lol the gap between the Rich and the poor in America is widening. Take some sterling into America, you'd live large like you're king of Saudi.

Things are cheap over there, yet they complain a lot. I guess price doesn't matter. It's buying power.

Lmao...these folks are broke. I guess that's why most of the Nigerians there are suicidal on nairaland. Apart from the biologically enhanced cheap food they eat, most of them are dirt poor.

They can't even afford mac make-up that's dirt poor in their country compared to the UK. And that's New York, now imagine how dirt poor those in the South would be. And they're also late when it comes to fashion.

Great country but fvcked up leaders.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
[s]
all4naija:
NONSENSE! I can't take you serious when you aren't making sense of your post. I would answer your question accordingly, although, you try to pick what interest you without having a good opinion of what you are saying.

1) If I post the evidences and links which provide proofs to Putin wealth you are not going to accept it because you have already made up your mind on what you think about West views on Putin. The Forbes is not a biased source because it follows rule to access the assets of people before writing about them. Indeed, Forbes is now largely owned by the Chinese and it is no longer the West. If you trust Forbes then you must agree with me Putin is corrupt and has such asset worth.

2) When has approval rating be used to ascertain that all the people like the person in question? You seem to lack the understanding of how approval rating works. It means most people support him on a particular issue. And, the reason for that is the Ukraine-Russia escalation which the referendum in Crimea is a good proof on the magnitude of support he has that is making him to wield Russian weaponry by secretly sending them to Russian separatists in Donetsk region. Good number of Russians still don't like Putin. That is a complete fact! He is trying his best to silent them in the country.

3) USA is not forcing democracy on you but ask for human rights for the people and freedom of expression that can only come from a government that embrace democratic rule. The fact that those countries you listed become a threat to others is the basic reason USA is doing it best to prevent them from committing genocide to neighboring countries and the ethnic people within those nations. You lied, Iraq once tried to eliminate Kuwait and fight with neighboring country of Iran and Syria in the past. Indeed Saddam Hussein used chemical weapon on his people because they where of different ethnic who didn't support his evil rule. Yes, democracy is the right way to go because those not practicing democracy are big threats to humanity.

4) Did I say Russia invaded Afghanistan in my post either? If you read my previous post I pointed that out correctly. You are very nonchalant to see what I am talking about. Dude, I think it is time you give up your poor argument.
[/s]

Utter tosh!

Your reply doesn't even deserve any response, however, I'll educate you.

The style of democracy in the UK is different from Germany's. France is different from Spain. Belgium is different from Netherlands etc.. Systems are created based on what works, demographics, and the mentality of the people. America's style of democracy won't even work in most countries in Europe. So why force it on everyone else? China isn't that democratic but the system works perfectly for the Chinese people.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
hungryboy:
2pac is dead u idiat,

no forget to bathe with salt this evening if u don't want to join him
FG Is after ur kind for dispersing quack prescription id10t
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 50calibre(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

That's what's pissing me off. How can a country come all the way across the Atlantic, to cause chaos in the far East, and try to disrupt the lives of others? European economy is still struggling to recover from the mess the same America created, and now, we all have to pay for another American mess induced by some nonsense in Ukraine. It's just crazy.

Europe needs to stand up to America, to be honest. Russia is no threat to no one - and the Russians understand that Europe is about terrain, and it's difficult to win outside your terrain. So no country is going to invade the other.

Britain is the chief servant. the politicians in Westminster are willing to do things that aren't in the interest of its people, just to sustain their "special relationship" with America

America only cares about America, they've kept EU leaders on a leash, bending them to their will.

Russia is more of an ally to the EU than the US, Putin has said times without number that he wants to forge greater ties with the EU, he's even called on EU leaders to stop falling to american manipulation.

A few countries in the EU (like Germany and France) are starting to feel reluctant, Merkel & Putin are holding secret negotiations but Britain still has it's head up america's as*s. Britain needs to wake up & take charge in the EU, it's global influence is waning day by day.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by hungryboy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
PrinxArthur1: FG Is after ur kind for dispersing quack prescription id10t
Hey idiat,i'm signing out now, have a nice evening, and dont forget to bathe with salt oh
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
hungryboy: Hey idiat,i'm signing out now, have a nice evening, and dont forget to bathe with salt oh
u need 2 b isolated and quarantined
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by hungryboy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...these folks are broke. I guess that's why most of the Nigerians there are suicidal on nairaland. Apart from the biologically enhanced cheap food they eat, most of them are dirt poor.

They can't even afford mac make-up that's dirt poor in their country compared to the UK. And that's New York, now imagine how dirt poor those in the South would be. And they're also late when it comes to fashion.

remind me how many british billionaires we have in the world again, and don't forget to mention the number of british companies in the FT500
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kobonaire(m): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

And did they "fight tooth and nail to migrate to these countries" or they had to seek asylum because NATO invaded their countries? Once you destroy people's countries, then they automatically become your burden. So, whatever you said there is null and void. A lot of them were actually doing fine in their respective countries before the invasion. If so why are they not part of the "rebuilding" .. oh wait ... they are still blowing each other up ... SMH

Bruv,I speak for humanity and what will affect me indirectly. I'm not trying to pay extra money for gas because of America's useless adventure in Ukraine...what's happening there is non of my business. I also know how the recession hit everyone hard, especially with all the government cuts...and I don't want another recession induced by America. Coupled with the freaking war that looks more likely than ever.

So, when is America going to sit down in America - and stop disturbing everyone?
Remember, those (the whiny/ungrateful Arabs) who are bitter about living in western countries are all part of the problem in those countries before the shiite hit the fan. They were all part of the corruption and so naturally have a longing for that old 'easy' lifestyle of looting public coffers. You talk to the average Joe Arab and there is no sentiment like that. If anything they just want better acceptance and a chance to assimilate better in these western countries.

Yes, everyone wants cheap fuel, i hear ya bros and I honestly don't for-see any looming wars as long as Putin stays put and does not get trigger happy. Obama is level headed and does not want any conflicts/American involvement/casualties. He's got enough domestic issues on his plate and is not looking for an international outlet to deviate from tackling the problems. America (under Obama) has definitely reduced direct interference in foreign affairs .. which is why some got caught up with the Putin masquerades as a "show of strength" by Putin
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Stop pontificating disjointed crap and stay in one place!

Old technological, yet it has the most advanced space technology and missile systems, no? Its fighter jets are arguably the most durable, no? Its tanks are the best, no? Its attack helicopters are superior to America's, no?

And didn't America also capture a lot of Nazi scientists from the same Germany?

Using the word pontificate in your comment is an overly exaggerating of your biased approach to provide evidence to what I pointed out to you in my previous post. I don't think there is anybody writing trash here other than you.

For your information, Russian space technology is not advanced than the Americans. NASA has carried out more successive space explorations more than Russia's space agency. You are holding on to a very primitive man's approach of throwing jabs. Bwahaha...When has durability be about advancement? Hehehe... There is no way Russian fighters are more advanced than the Americans. The Raptor is still way better than Russian Sukhoi Su-47 in advanced system and other equipment.

Yes, they did as the Russians. I am saying that Russians haven't made significant advancement in technology lately. You seem to make statements out of line with what I said in my previous post.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
50calibre:
Britain is the chief servant. the politicians in Westminster are willing to do things that aren't in the interest of its people, just to sustain their "special relationship"

America only cares about America, they've kept EU leaders on a leash, bending them to their will.

Russia is more of an ally to the EU than the US, Putin has said times without number that he wants to forge greater ties with the EU, he's even called on EU leaders to stop falling to american manipulation.

A few countries in the EU (like Germany and France) are starting to feel reluctant, Merkel & Putin are holding secret negotiations but Britain still has it's head up america's as*s. Britain needs to wake up & take charge in the EU, it's global influence is waning day by day.

David Cameron isn't dumb, most of the things he says in the media are just for the sake of it and for the billionaires who contribute to the conservative party. He knows how valuable Russian money is to the UK and the overpriced real estate in the city. You actually think the UK is suicidal? That's the quintessential British chameleonic behaviour - smile in your face and stab you in your back. I believe he learned from Tony Blair's experience on how a promising and loved PM, can suddenly become the most cussed and irrelevant leader. Who takes Tony Blair seriously in the UK these days after the Iraq adventure and recession?

EU and Russia are better off together for prosperity...America has absolutely nothing to offer anyone. The big players know this off camera, but most are just scared of America. Merkel is doing a great job and Hollande has also started calling America's bluff.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by oldenglish: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
As you people are here arguing exxonmobile a US oil and gas giant and Rosneft of Russia are in arctic drilling. I believe all Russia want to do is to punish Europe for following US sheepishly. What would EU leaders be thinking now? After sanction from US they are still in Russia doing business while EU is losing out. Just this week Russia announced sanction that had little of no effect to US yet EU is hard hit.

If EU do not take time Russia will divide and rule them. Now Greece is contemplating of quitting the sanction game with EU and once they do others will follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex: [s][/s]

Utter tosh!

Your reply doesn't even deserve any response, however, I'll educate you.

The style of democracy in the UK is different from Germany's. France is different from Spain. Belgium is different from Netherlands etc.. Systems are created based on what works, demographics, and the mentality of the people. America's style of democracy won't even work in most countries in Europe. So why force it on everyone else? China isn't that democratic but the system works perfectly for the Chinese people.
Bwahaha... When are you going to make sense for once? They are democracy irrespective of their differences. Ha! angry
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by RotrEmmanuel: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
mmmustapha: This is why I like Russia, they fear no one.
They Fear no one but America still lead. Noise Makers
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
hungryboy: remind me how many british billionaires we have in the world again, and don't forget to mention the number of british companies in the FT500

But the average Brits isn't as dirt poor and broke as the average Americans. Heck, British slums look like paradise compared to America's ghetto. That's how a civilised country should be - no dirt poor scroungers everywhere.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by dasparrow: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
CharlesPhc: Russian nuclear bombers were spotted flying near Alaska this week. The bombers were escorted by fighter jets, floating just outside of U.S. and Canadian airspace. This is the second such sighting since June, sparking the attention of American military jets.

Major Beth Smith, of the U.S. Northern Command and the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), has said "Over the past week, NORAD has visually identified Russian aircraft operating in and around the U.S. air defense identification zones." There have been about 16 Russian forays in the Alaskan and north Canadian area in the last 10 days.

It is not entirely uncommon to see Russian planes in this airspace, however, the increased number of such planes seems to be triggering some concern amongst the aviation military community, particularly given the increased tension in Ukraine. Smith referred to this number of forays as "a spike in activity."

Smith noted that these were training missions, though a spy plane and anti-submarine plane were spotted among the bombers. However, another defense official told the Washington Free Beacon they believe this is more than just a training flight. The official stated "[Russian strategic nuclear forces appear to be] trying to test our air defense reactions, or our command and control systems. These are not just training missions."

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-nuclear-bombers-keep-roaming-closer-u-airspace-145055700.html

Very nice. I love this new development. I always knew that one day, USA will bite more than she can chew and it will come back to bite her in the butt. USA thinks Russia is Africa that she can mess with and get away with. Now, where is my popcorn and some cold soda so that I can sit down and watch as this crap unfolds.

By the way, how I wish one of these Russian nuclear bombers will fall from the sky and crash on the heads of all these Anti-Africa frustrated self-hating americana-wannabe miserable Negroes here on Nairaland (they know themselves), so that they will all go extinct like the dinosaurs and then we can finally have some peace on this forum. oh what a wonderful day it would be!

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Ashantiking: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2014

Go Putin!! Go!!!

America is the only force for Good, America positive far outweighs their negative. Only haters would want America to fall. God bless America

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
[s]
all4naija: Using the word pontificate in your comment is an overly exaggerating of your biased approach to provide evidence to what I pointed out to you in my previous post. I don't think there is anybody writing trash here other than you.

For your information, Russian space technology is not advanced than the Americans. NASA has carried out more successive space explorations more than Russia's space agency. You are holding on to a very primitive man's approach of throwing jabs. Bwahaha...When has durability be about advancement? Hehehe... There is no way Russian fighters are more advanced than the Americans. The Raptor is still way better than Russian Sukhoi Su-47 in advanced system and other equipment.

Yes, they did as the Russians. I am saying that Russians haven't made significant advancement in technology lately. You seem to make statements out of line with what I said in my previous post.
[/s]

Le sigh!

Your posts are giving me headache!

You're not educated enough! undecided

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
xp17: bros, if you know how many humans and animals died during the world war 1 and world war 2 respectively, you would have gone in your quit to pray that God should not allow this happen in your generation.

America is very civilized, we believe in diplomacy, not like Russia. we've been at the centre to resolve the crisis in the middle east as a guardian of freedom to the people and the American way of life.

Russia is a small country and too small to be
ended by the US in 24hrs. the numbers of the US
army+marine+air force+ navy is more than the
size of the Russian population

America is the only country in the world that has fought 2 war simultaneously and still conquered.
note: the US army creed never accepts defeat and never quit.

God is good, that was why he made Obama for this time. if it were Bush's administration, the US would had since invaded Russia , take over her oil and leave Putin on the run to take asylum from one of the G6 countries. thank God Obama believes in peace talk to war.

as dumb a'ss as putin, he gave a sanction that his people would suffer most, more than the sanctioned . seriously putin would be better off in the rehab .

war is ugly, so as Russia
peace is beautiful , just like America.

edited

I'm talking about the 21st century and super world power, and some folks are talking back to the 19th century and past glory.

for those quoting me,
I repeat, Russia is a small country, even fewer than Nigeria. isolated landmass doesn't count , this ain't geography, this is real life

5 Naira sense You no get

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
kobonaire: Remember, those (the whiny/ungrateful Arabs) who are bitter about living in western countries are all part of the problem in those countries before the shiite hit the fan. They were all part of the corruption and so naturally have a longing for that old 'easy' lifestyle of looting public coffers. You talk to the average Joe Arab and there is no sentiment like that. If anything they just want better acceptance and a chance to assimilate better in these western countries.

Yes, everyone wants cheap fuel, i hear ya bros and I honestly don't for-see any looming wars as long as Putin stays put and does not get trigger happy. Obama is level headed and does not want any conflicts/American involvement/casualties. He's got enough domestic issues on his plate and is not looking for an international outlet to deviate from tackling the problems. America (under Obama) has definitely reduced direct interference in foreign affairs .. which is why some got caught up with the Putin masquerades as a "show of strength" by Putin

However, is Obama actually running things in Washington? That's something I doubt.

1). With Israel, we know AIPAC run things in America.

2). With Ukraine, we know Victoria Nuland and her husband, Robert Kagan, are the ones running things based on Zbigniew Brzezinski's "Grand Chessboard" and those plutocrats who want the resources in Russia. And Putin is the only one standing in their way.

Evidently, who knows what's going to happen tomorrow, if someone decides to be trigger-happy?
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kobonaire(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
50calibre: Lol the gap between the Rich and the poor in America is widening. Take some sterling into America, you'd live large like you're king of Saudi.
Oh yeah and it's narrowing in the UK right?? Both countries are facing economic challenges. Yeah they Sterling is stronger but it's not like you make much of it there anyways with their relatively lower salaries.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
all4naija: Bwahaha... When are you going to make sens for once? They are democracy irrespective of their difference. Ha! angry

And wasn't Putin elected as well? So, why're you saying Russia isn't democratic then?

Honestly, your posts are incoherent and you honestly don't know what the hell you're yapping about. Post a short reply and stop giving me headache with useless epistles.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 50calibre(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Hahaha GM foods that's increases their weight exponentially.

America is a funny country, even the poor are obese.

There's great wealth in the country but it's concentrated in one area alone others just stay slumming.

My cousin was planning to move his wife and kids down there, after carefully considering pros and cons, he scrapped such plans.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kobonaire(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:
However, is Obama actually running things in Washington? That's something I doubt.
1). With Israel, we know AIPAC run things in America.
2). With Ukraine, we know Victoria Nuland and her husband, Robert Kagan, are the ones running things based on Zbigniew Brzezinski's "Grand Chessboard" and those plutocrats who want the resources in Russia. And Putin is the only one standing in their way.
Evidently, who knows what's going to happen tomorrow, if someone decides to be trigger-happy?
Oh man .. don't get caught up with all these conspiracy theories or drink their kool-aide ... yes there are SIGs representing various groups but Obama is very much in charge ... well as much as the republicans will let him be cheesy
America is not going to any war over Ukraine .. who ironically if they were less corrupt and spent more on public infrastructure development would not have their eastern parts under the threat of annexation by the Putin bad boys.

Also, tell your buddy Putin (whom you evidently hold in very high regard) to man up and compensate the families of victims of MH-17
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
50calibre:
Hahaha GM foods that's increases their weight exponentially.

America is a funny country, even the poor are obese.

There's great wealth in the country but it's concentrated in one area alone others just stay slumming.

My cousin was planning to move his wife and kids down there, after carefully considering pros and cons, he scrapped such plans.

The country is actually a great country and it would have been greater if they had followed the blueprint of their founding fathers. But war hawks hijacked everything in the 80s, and the country has been retrogressing since then. Imagine a country as well planned as that, yet it isn't even as developed as old countries in Europe, despite how massive their economy is - shocking.

The housing market is dead. Educational system is messed up, apart from the top schools. People are broke etc.. It's winner takes all, and if you can win, it's an alright country because everything is about the dollar. But if you're vulnerable - stay away from there because you're on your own. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet / Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.