Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (59579 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / Russian Nuclear Submarine To Test Launch Bulava ICBM Within Two Days: Source / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2014
Russia is rily temptin america,i pray all this don't turn to world war 3,syria vs lebanon,isreal vs gaza,north korea vs s.korea...nd nw russia vs ameria. God have mercy on this world..it's bn long av bn on front page..thank u lord
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by manchy7531: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2014
CharlesPhc: The Russian military has admitted they have flown in that area. They told ITAR-TASS, "all flights were scheduled in advance and were made in strict compliance with the international rules of using airspace without trespassing the borders of other countries."

America also has its nuclear subs and warships in the Black Sea.

Both countries are just showing their first strike capabilities.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2014
Idrismusty97: That is what i called show of strength. The same way the US fly their bomber over the disputed island near China and Japan. Despite China place a "No fly zone" they still stubbornly fly their jet over the Island. God don catch them now cool. I am so happy to be alive in the 21st century! Watching the America empire, their influence crumbled would be a pleasurable event. They did this for the Soviet Union but as they say "Nemesis would surely catch up with you". smiley

Go Putin!! Go!!!
[img]http://x1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/putin+ftw+_0e9711e1d2b8bd310050510ea30d6019.jpg[/img]
Countries don't show strength by flying beside another country's airspace fly through it and watch their reaction, Russia knows that including America. It is like walking beside your enemy's compound and expect him to react, pass through his compound and see his reaction

24 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by DickDastardly(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2014
Bastards wasting the money my forefathers made on their plantations on bombs, while ebola ravages west africa. Cant wait for them to turn russia and usa to ashes!
Drat!

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by carlos1(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2014
cirmuell: How do you mark airspace? undecided before you rant, I know what it is. Just think the world is crazy

It's done with a pen and a paper!!
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by ITbomb(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2014
They wan check whether that backyard door still dey open just in case

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2014
World War III in the making!! embarassed cry
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by carlos1(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2014
cirmuell: How do you mark airspace? undecided before you rant, I know what it is. Just think the world is crazy

It's done with a pen, a paper and a postal colour !!

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2014
let the war begin self, the world needs serious restructuring.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Afroconnect: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2014
These yanks got a slightly paranoid state of mind.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Bigcake: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Let Putin teach this Americans so lesson in Literature. America too dey over do abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by elisinho(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2014
embarassedend tym

Now playing frank edward that's the. End of the world

Cos am in christ

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Bigcake: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Let Putin teach this Americans so lesson in Literature. America too dey over do abeg. That is what we call ''Taking the war to your Enemies''

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2014
DickDastardly: Bastards wasting the money my forefathers made on their plantations on bombs, while ebola ravages west africa. Cant wait for them to turn russia and usa to ashes!
Drat!
NO vex kaji

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Arosam(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2014
America don't go to war if nothing will be gained from it, Russia is only acting "grown up boy". And for those looking foward to america/russia war, have you ever imaging a rain of nuclear vessels on earth, its not going to be lauched from earth but from above (if you know what I mean).

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2014
My Dear Russia, don't worry the US will strike first one day...and you shall teach them some physics,

Russia strike CNN's head office first

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex: Nice spot to pick a fight... And not Europe.

Europe loves Putin, let them take their nuclear war fight to Alaska and Siberia.

Darn! And the Russian land based nuclear bombs are more potent than America's lool.

May the best win - winner takes all.

Bro, nuclear war is not dane gun war. Everyone is a loser!

13 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by lilprinze: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2014
lwkmd i jx pity Africa during world war 3 cuz dy dnt hav any nuclear weapon no trained soldiers dy lack enough fighters jet smh 4 African
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Shydon(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2014
Who says the US cannot be dared! That's what the Russians are doing. Infact, it is high time the world witness the emergence of a different Super Power country; America has had enough just like the Great Britain in the 17th to the early 19th century. Their down fall is long overdue.

Evidently, the quest would be between China and Russia. But they must collaborate and seek strong alliance. Strong alliances have always prove to be the determinant of who is gonna be victor in intl warfare.

6 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by akereconfi: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2014
All of you spewing trash here, Putin even in his drunk state of mind can not initiate any combat with America. Both side will suffer, if he wants to dare/test America, he shouldn't fly near their airspace, he should fly those machines in their Airspace and watch it turn to dust with no apology.

Some people's hatred for America is crazy yet they will kill their father and mother to get that VISA

God bless America

Don't quote me if I didn't mention your name

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

42 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by cocoduck: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2014
That is an international air space so they have every right to fly their planes there. many people here know very little geography

5 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by F117A: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2014
I hope putin knows what he is doing,though it is a generally known fact that russia has the most tactical and battle-hardened generals in the world.
They should prepare capable air defence mechanisms for the US frontline nuclear warplane, the B-2 SPIRIT BOMBER.
Anyway,I am 100 % with russia in this looming war.
God bless russia,china, Nigeria, and no where else.

7 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by amiskurie(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Cool news
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by skullz: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Alot of People on here seem to know little about wars and think this is a video game.

Even if both parties are high on crack, they would still avoid direct physical confrontation.

5 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by aminho(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
team winner takes all dis is the real fifa UN world cup FINAL
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Shydon(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
aro1: Russia is rily temptin america,i pray all this don't turn to world war 3,syria vs lebanon,isreal vs gaza,north korea vs s.korea...nd nw russia vs ameria. God have mercy on this world..it's bn long av bn on front page..thank u lord

You missed again Bro, try hard next time..lol
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Sirmuell(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
It's quite pitiable that in your sick mind you have made sense based on your level of ignorance right? If American collapses as the world power does that in anyway make your country (Nigeria) any better or the next world power? What meaningful contribution has Russia ever made in your life or country compared to what the USA has done for you and Nigeria? it's rational to think well before speaking I believe, a responsibility which has become difficult for youths in Nigeria like you.
Idrismusty97: That is what i called show of strength. The same way the US fly their bomber over the disputed island near China and Japan. Despite China place a "No fly zone" they still stubbornly fly their jet over the Island. God don catch them now cool. I am so happy to be alive in the 21st century! Watching the America empire, their influence crumbled would be a pleasurable event. They did this for the Soviet Union but as they say "Nemesis would surely catch up with you". smiley

Go Putin!! Go!!!
[img]http://x1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/putin+ftw+_0e9711e1d2b8bd310050510ea30d6019.jpg[/img]

32 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Arosam(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Bigcake: Let Putin teach this Americans so lesson in Literature. America too dey over do abeg. That is what we call ''Taking the war to your Enemies''
And you think tiny Russia will win mighty America
Hahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
pic or I don't believe it
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
rozayx5: nothing to worry about here undecided undecided

if they like the should bomb themselves to wasteland, new super powers will emerge

grin grin grin So much to worry about. We are talking of weapons of mass destruction, not knock outs (banger). Effects of radioactive fall outs from those nukes in their possession are better imagined than experienced.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by osystein(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Russia, acting tough, they need to be put in their place soon....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over / Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.