Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (59565 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / Russian Nuclear Submarine To Test Launch Bulava ICBM Within Two Days: Source / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
violent:
If you have a choice to either live in the London, Las Vegas, Amsterdam or St Petersburg, which will you choose? Oh i forgot, you probably made your choice already!

Many here hate the West so much that they constantly pray for its downfall, yet they prefer to take the quality of life, the freedom and the justice system that guarantees their human rights over the polonium tea in St Petersburg! They constantly forget or ignore that in Russia, dissent is not allowed, you could end up facing jail for like 10 years, for the most incredible trumped up charges.

What amazes me more is the amount of hatred they are much likely to receive from people in these places versus the West. In many places in Russia, you are considered a scum for being black, meanwhile the same black folks that thrive as lawyers/bankers in the West constantly pray for the speedy decline of the West! talk about shitting and eating in the same bowl, makes you wonder about human judgement though.

The USA/the UK may have their many errors for which history will forever curse their leaders - but their role in certain parts of the world can not be ignored. Yes US waged war on Iraq for all the wrong reasons, but should Obama had chosen not to intervene when he did, genocide may have descended on Iraq in a scale that shocks all of our conscience - One may wonder why in all of this, US seem to be going it alone, yet they are still hated for "playing the world's police"?

Sometimes, you get the feeling that many probably just hate the west, because there is simply no one else to hate .....ironically, if war broke out between the West and Russia, i many times wonder if all of these guys who simply hate the West will move en-masse to Russia to join the Red army or stay in their London homes and make a thin prayer to whatever gods may be that the West prevail? LOL!! makes you really wonder about human judgement.

What are you on about? If I were born and raised in Russia, I have no choice but to live there. And Russia is definitely a country I'm fascinated by and if not for the weather, I won't mind going there. And that's also the reason why I have never been to Canada as well.

I'm sure there are black people born and raised in Russia and they love it there. It's also one of the countries with the highest number of migrants - a simple google search will educate you.

This isn't about hating the West, America isn't just the West - it's about America's excessiveness everywhere. Why should Europeans suffer, just because some mutters in America want an inconsequential Ukraine? Based on your logic, I guess most Europeans who are tired of America's mess also hate the west, which is more or less Western Europe, no? I don't know what part of the planet you rest your head but out here in the UK, the people are tired of America and its useless wars it keeps dragging the UK into.

Btw, I live in my country of birth.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lucasbalo: My buddy, calm down. Let America be.

Bro, I'm just debating topic but these folks love throwing that loose visa talks everywhere all the time. And it's only right that I put them where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by emecheboy2(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Gwan2: I sooo hate diz RUSSIANS n dia policies, mind u nt becoz i lov d Americans either....Below are d reasons 4 my hatred.[/color][color=#000000]
1...We gat an epidemic threatenin d existence of humanity in d name of Ebola..América at least are showin som concern by experimentin drugs to save humanity.....wer are d russianz ?

2....We gat trouble in d middle East, eventhough d Americans cant b trusted b atleast dey hav bin initiatin peace talks frm Cairo to Quater ....wer are d Russians??

3....Atleast Obama called African leaders to a summit of recent to help African Economy (eventho is kinda lng overdue)...wat haz Rússia done 4 African

4...USA showed concern to Nigéria by sendin Itz military personnel 2 help brng bak our galz.(wasnt successful bt dey showed concern at least)...wer ar d Russians

5...ISIS are busy islamizin n terrorizin Iraq n killin d Non muslims n Non shiate muslim.n also expandin dia bordas to syria..US Juz send 2 fighter jet to com help doz helpless civilians.....wer ar d RUSSIANS

6...A Black man is d president in USA...dat can nvr happen in Rússia,as it has 1 of d highest Racism expecially to d black race...

7.....Check out most World inventions Innovations, creations, Originality, Concept Ideas etc....and i bet u wil tank God 4 makin d Americans d world Superpower

Wat d Russians do is jus sit n wait 4 any pro-America move, so dat dey wil counter dat move weda gud or bad.....

My dear, what do you know about foreign policies? The US hijack almost everything around the world.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Lucasbalo(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Bro, I'm just debating topic but these folks love throwing that loose visa talks everywhere all the time. And it's only right that I put them where they belong.
Don't sweat about the loose visa talks. The people that needs visa will always sweat about that. Just don't want you to let this guys get your blood pressure up. Just watching the debate with interest here.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 50calibre(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
violent:

How do you define "decline"?

Last time i checked, the US still has an economy that is bigger that the whole of the European Union combined and almost twice that of China. California's GDP is bigger than that of the whole of Russia!

Last time i checked it still has the world's biggest military and its military spending is still much more than the next ten countries combined.

It is still at the fore front of products, innovation and medical research! Since the Ebola outbreak, how many countries have you heard has an active research in testing phase for the cure? yep! America, anyone else?

What does Russia give to the world besides its gigantic nuclear arsenal, polonium tea and gas? - basically nothing! when was the last time you used a made in Russia product?

why is Russia a better alternative to the West?

Well I don't know where you've been checking, because the US economy isn't twice that of china, That of California isn't bigger than Russia, maybe you need to verify your sources.

The US military is the only thing which experienced significant growth in the last decade and at the moment, is being downsized. The American government prefers to spend their money on Arms and WOMDs than put food on the table of average Americans.

America still sits on top, that's not in question, the problem is.. It's fast losing that spot.

I can't remember when last I used a Russian product and at the same time, I can remember when last I used an American product. Most of the American products I have, weren't made in America.

Allow me to demonstrate the decline of your dear country in 3 simple charts

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by drchingy: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

What are you on about? If I were born and raised in Russia, I have no choice but to live there. And Russia is definitely a country I'm fascinated by and if not for the weather, I won't mind going there. And that's also the reason why I have never been to Canada as well.

I'm sure there are black people born and raised in Russia and they love it there. It's also one of the countries with the highest number of migrants - a simple google search will educate you.

This isn't about hating the West, America isn't just the West - it's about America's excessiveness everywhere. Why should Europeans suffer, just because some mutters in America want an inconsequential Ukraine? Based on your logic, I guess most Europeans who are tired of America's mess also hate the west, which is more or less Western Europe, no? I don't know what part of the planet you rest your head but out here in the UK, the people are tired of America and its useless wars it keeps dragging the UK into.

U still here talking trash.
If u so love Russia just pack ur bags n move to Russia n let us hear abeg.
See if they can give u a tenth of d opportunities uk or us can offer u.
I think u just ve a hateful persona or a brainwashed Muslim or both

7 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by violent(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

"If I were born and raised in Russia, I have no choice but to live there"

Oh that's not really true! You can actually emmigrate to these places if as you claim - "You are really fascinated by it". I have no doubt you were born and raised in Britain, but someone made that choice to leave Ijebu land for London and not Moscow or Russian Siberia! That choice was probably borne out of the idea that London presents the best opportunity for future generations of the shymexx family to live, thrive and prosper, based on its values of freedom, its justice system and its ability to open its arms to welcome all sorts of people - even those from Ijebu land.

I was born and raised in the UK. I have also spent some time in Russia while on an offshore project - It is really one of the worst places anyone will choose to live if they are black! - you will really have to be on drugs to swap your life in London for a life in Moscow!

America's excessiveness may be everywhere, i hate the stupid wars and human suffering, but that said, the lingering question is why does Moscow present a suitable alternative? If Russia wasn't excessive, why does it not have good relations with Romania, Lativa, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, and Georgia and why do all these countries run to the "West" for security guarantees? Keeping in mind that America shares the worlds largest unmanned border with Canada!

I don't understand your logic behind "European suffering"...here in the UK, the economy is the healthiest it has been in over 5 years, unemployment rate is low, and cost of funding for new businesses remain equally low, who is "suffering"?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2014

10 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Sageez(m): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
Renegade147: . U no get sense @ all.
i bin quote u wen i talk am? Ur name na apc?
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by violent(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
50calibre:
Well I don't know where you've been checking, because the US economy isn't twice that of china, That of California isn't bigger than Russia, maybe you need to verify your sources.
The US military is the only thing which experienced significant growth in the last decade and at the moment, is being downsized. The American government prefers to spend their money on Arms and WOMDs than put food on the table of average Americans.
America still sits on top, that's not in question, the problem is.. It's fast losing that spot.
I can't remember when last I used a Russian product and at the same time, I can remember when last I used an American product. Most of the American products I have, weren't made in America.
Allow me to demonstrate the decline of your dear country in 3 simple charts

You are right:

America's GDP = 16.8 trillion USD
China's GDP = 9.2 trillion USD

Now, that's not necessarily twice, but close enough to use twice in a context.

Based on 2013 figures:

California's GDP = 2.203 trillion USD
Russia's GDP = 2.118 trillion

Your charts are very useful information. But i fail to understand how it can be useful in this context without relative information. E.g Are those charts showing an America in decline relative to e.g China or India or is it simply showing me a once overheated economy that slows down into long term sustainable growth rate? For instance in 1997, it shows me that US businesses are adding 2 million jobs but by 2014, the same businesses are adding 1.4 million jobs - how can you argue that this proves a "decline" and not necessarily an economic cycle? and how can you make those argument without showing relative position with the rest of the world - e.g what are other countries doing in the same period?

Absolute statistics are useless information in these sorts of scenario. The chart below shows China's annual GDP growth rate, does it "prove" that China is in decline?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by emmatok(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
drchingy:

U still here talking trash.
If u so love Russia just pack ur bags n move to Russia n let us hear abeg.
See if they can give u a tenth of d opportunities uk or us can offer u.
I think u just ve a hateful persona or a brainwashed Muslim or both

Best comment so far, most guys shouting Russia here cant stay in Russia for one year, practicing their so call "Free speech".
Will SNOWDEN be alive today if he is a Russian dissenter.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Olaone1: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Thread closed, y'all. THREAD CLOSED!

sad
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
drlawizle:

Just because they refused to give you anti-ebola therapy you are now praying for their downfall...haterz!

Where you waka come from? Ebola Anti Virus? that aint the ish. America is going down because the world has realized their evil ways
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahaha Dunce it's for my liking, not likeness, a 10 year old knows that.

Everyone finds you irritating, I'm sure you don't doubt that. I don't find you irritating, I find you too stup*id to engage.

Subjects of international politics, government or economics are beyond your scope, go discuss sitcoms or tv games.

Likeness as in my kind of person not liking! Liking is for you to find or have feeling or fondness for something because it is appealing. You i d i o t! Look at who is trying to correct my statement without having an idea of the difference between Liking and likeness yet quick to point to it. I accept my error when I see one not this particular one you are pointing at. You blockhead!

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
echibuogwu: ooo yeah. my fucking country at least there is peace incase u dnt knw lemme. tell u THE WORLD HATES AMERICA... Bleep u
You mean to say there is PISS smelling on every corner of the road in Nigeria, with Boko Haram in the North, MEND in the South, human rituals, cannibalism and diseases. You must be very silly. That dirty hellhole! PTUI!

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Appswheel(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Need a recharge voucher? Get one now in 3 easy steps:
1.Visit http://facebook.com/appswheel
2. Like the page and invite your friends to like the page, each like is counted as 5points. if you get 20 of your friends to like the page, u will get 100 naira airtime voucher, 40 gets you 200 voucher etc
3. to claim your prize send your name, phone no and a count of your friends that have liked the page to 07052193183.
It is real, i have just received mine -400 mtn voucher!
If you do not get the recharge voucher, you are advised to unlike the page.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by souljar(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Idrismusty97: He is now ready for war. Putin would not sit back and watch Russia crumbled again just like the Soviet Union. He would drag his enemies down with him this time. Africa should be ready to take the wheel,The super powers are falling......
Hahahahahahaha!! which wheel? who wan drive?

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by declaro(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
all4naija:
USA might not be a saint but Russia is not either. I would prefer the almighty US to any other to be supper power any time of any day

In the past two decades ago almost everyone believed in the United States and its saving might, their charity and their humanitarian intervention is number one but the last one decade ago has opened many people's eyes. Very few people still believed in the United States even many of their citizens no longer feel comfortable with the attitude of their government. US government has proven that they are above the law, that is injustice and inequality, that attitude is drawing world attention to them. What happened to Hitler/German will soon happen to United States. The world is watching, the minds of people are advancing, solutions are coming and the anger is growing, change is inevitable. What is left for them is to change their game plan, reconciliation with the world is not political, they need true reconciliation with the world not political dialogues.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
declaro:

In the past two decades ago almost everyone believed in the United States and its saving might, their charity and their humanitarian intervention is number one but the last one decade ago has opened many people's eyes. Very few people still believed in the United States even many of their citizens no longer feel comfortable with the attitude of their government. US government has proven that they are above the law, that is injustice and inequality, that attitude is drawing world attention to them. What happened to Hitler/German will soon happen to United States. The world is watching, the minds of people are advancing, solutions are coming and the anger is growing, change is inevitable. What is left for them is to change their game plan, reconciliation with the world is not political, they need true reconciliation with the world not political dialogues.
You are joking! You are nothing but a petty propagandist who is living in the world of rumor mongers. Hearsay is killing you softly, I can see that in your enviousness!

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kobonaire(m): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

You honestly think everyone is a dirt poor scrounged on expired visa in which your entire existence depends on, no? If I have something to do in America tomorrow, I will just wake up get a ticket and go there. Your dirt broke savagely African can only dream about that, isn't it? That's the different between you and I, and the difference in the privileges that come with our existence on this planet. And also the reason why cerebrally I'm not on your level.

If the average American is dirt poor, I wonder how fvcked your life would be like based on how telling your educational level is. You can barely even put words together so it's evident you most likely do odd jobs like cleaning, you yokelish bum.

And lest I forget, the two times I have been in America a few years ago - real yanks both white and black were fascinated by my accent. Calling me posh and asking if I have seen the Queen lol. Even in America, I definitely won't be typical African booty scratcher that you're - so don't compare ya pathetic life with mine.

A
Ha ha, look at this ignoramus celebrating his VWP privileges in the m'kin US of A .... bros even citizens of Latvia can do the same and so I am wondering why you are wearing that privilege round your neck like a gold medal smiley As a matter of fact, a citizen of Burundi with a valid long term multiple entry US visitor's visa has the same 'privileges' as you. When you finally find a sugar mama in US to sponsor your green card then you can come here and "oppress people" on NL with your privileges smiley

You probably stayed in the projects in Philly which is why I imagine those folks were impressed with your pidgin/brit fusion accent smiley

Yeah rite, the "the average American is dirt poor", that's a unproven and grossly incorrect stat you and @50calibre are touting around ... speaking of which, i hope that my bros has found a job .. I know he told me he graduated from school a while back...

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
violent:
"If I were born and raised in Russia, I have no choice but to live there"

Oh that's not really true! You can actually emmigrate to these places if as you claim - "You are really fascinated by it". I have no doubt you were born and raised in Britain, but someone made that choice to leave Ijebu land for London and not Moscow or Russian Siberia! That choice was probably borne out of the idea that London presents the best opportunity for future generations of the shymexx family to live, thrive and prosper, based on its values of freedom, its justice system and its ability to open its arms to welcome all sorts of people - even those from Ijebu land.

I was born and raised in the UK. I have also spent some time in Russia while on an offshore project - It is really one of the worst places anyone will choose to live if they are black! - you will really have to be on drugs to swap your life in London for a life in Moscow!

America's excessiveness may be everywhere, i hate the stupid wars and human suffering, but that said, the lingering question is why does Moscow present a suitable alternative? If Russia wasn't excessive, why does it not have good relations with Romania, Lativa, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, and Georgia and why do all these countries run to the "West" for security guarantees? Keeping in mind that America shares the worlds largest unmanned border with Canada!

I don't understand your logic behind "European suffering"...here in the UK, the economy is the healthiest it has been in over 5 years, unemployment rate is low, and cost of funding for new businesses remain equally low, who is "suffering"?

This isn't about someone making a choice to leave "Ijebuland" for the UK - also when my pops left Nigeria, there were many of his friends who also left for Russia, on scholarship. And I know one who went back to Nigeria, lived there for a while and moved back to Russia. Heck, he married a Russian woman. It's all about personal choices, however, you can't let that obfuscate the truth and reality - where you live or decide to live shouldn't be the premise for objectivity. Once you start doing that, and being sentimental, then you're not a man.

Also, there are tons of Brits living in the Russia, and they love it there. Ditto Spain(which is now a hot spot for British migrants), Portugal, Malaysia etc. - however should that be the premise for them to make any argument?

Furthermore, you can make argument for Russia being a racist country - and I can also make argument for the Soviet Union and today's Russia never exploiting Africa or black folks. So, they owe black people nothing. How about those countries that exploited and plundered Africans pay reparations, for all the injustices they have committed against Africans and black people for generations? So, living in the west isn't a privilege - they owe us that. Western civilisation was built on our backs - no apologies for that! They owe us!

This isn't about Russia providing an alternative - it's about what's in Ukraine for everyone. What's in Ukraine for Europe? That's a basket-case country that's of no use apart from the warm water coast in the black sea, and the fracking potentials in Donbass(Eastern Ukraine). So, why is America making it a do or die affair? Europe and Europeans don't care about Ukraine, hence the infamous leaked rant of Victoria Nuland about, "Fvck the EU!" Why's America dragging Europe into its war again, why can't it go it alone? Russia is one country and I'm sure if the yanks weren't sissies, they should be able to go it alone - without the useless NATO nonsense.

The economy in the UK is healthy, however, what will happen if there's capital flight, and the housing market in London crashes due to sanctions? Do you even know how much of Russian money goes through London daily, and how the oligarchs are the ones buying off the overpriced houses in the city? Check what that will do to the UK's economy - an economy that relies heavily on London and its financial and housing market.

If you were actually born and raised in the UK - what do you think about all the cuts induced by recession? All the youth centres I used to go to when I was growing up are now gone. Tuition fees for unis have increased and a lot of people are taking up apprenticeship these days and avoiding uni, due to the inflated student loans they might accrue in uni etc.. I bet you want another recession, no?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
[s]
kobonaire: Ha ha, look at this ignoramus celebrating his VWP privileges in the m'kin US of A .... bros even citizens of Latvia can do the same and so I am wondering why you are wearing that privilege round your neck like a gold medal smiley As a matter of fact, a citizen of Burundi with a valid long term multiple entry US visitor's visa has the same 'privileges' as you. When you finally find a sugar mama in US to sponsor your green card then you can come here and "oppress people" on NL with your privileges smiley

You probably stayed in the projects in Philly which is why I imagine those folks were impressed with your pidgin/brit fusion accent smiley

Yeah rite, the "the average American is dirt poor", that's a unproven and grossly incorrect stat you and @50calibre are touting around ... speaking of which, i hope that my bros has found a job .. I know he told me he graduated from school a while back...
[/s]

Stark illiterate African booty scratcher with a dirty accent - go play with ya mates.

You stink like those FOB Africans - stop stinking up my computer!

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kobonaire(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex: [s][/s]Stark illiterate African booty scratcher with a dirty accent - go play with ya mates.
You stink like those FOB Africans - stop stinking up my computer!
You cannot deny your ethnicity either ... even though in your head you think you are a part of HRH's family grin
Which part of B-Ham you be?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
BadBoy25: your assertion on the development or underdevelopment of the United states is incomprehensible or at best ;Fallible.
In what terms did you imply that Europe is more developed than The United states ?
in any case ,the entire United Kingdom is the same size as Southern California alone . Texas is thrice larger than Germany. Japan is a little smaller than california. Singapore is half the size of LA,and Qatar is same size as LA metro. it is much more easier for smaller nations to maintain their infrastructures .
there are more major cities in the US Than in Europe.
Hawaii is the same size as England,and Honolulu pictured below is better than London.
nature conservancy !nature conservancy ! there are only 300 million people . you do not expect skyscrapers to be built on yellowstone national park .

You mean the same country with a stone age transport system is developed, no?

Another illiterate who doesn't even know how development index is measured. Heck, even American academics rate America as one of the least developed in the Western world.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
kobonaire: You cannot deny your ethnicity each other ... even though in your head you think you are a part of HRH's family grin
Which part of B-Ham you be?

Puss.y, don't ask me about my location. Tell me where you're in America, so I can get some savages from the hood out there, and give them just an "O" of weed to empty a the whole clip in an AK on ya African booty scratching ar.se. Killing a dirty African bum should make them hyped because they can't even stand Africans.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kobonaire(m): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex: Puss.y, don't ask me about my location. Tell me where you're in America, so I can get some savages from the hood out there, and give them just an "O" of weed to empty a the whole clip in an AK on ya African booty scratching ar.se. Killing a dirty African bum should make them hyped because they can't even stand Africans.
I'm was in bham .. not too far from the mail box, that's why i asked.
Don't hate the colour of your skin... even if the colonial masters - brits tell you so wink

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 50calibre(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
kobonaire: Ha ha, look at this ignoramus celebrating his VWP privileges in the m'kin US of A .... bros even citizens of Latvia can do the same and so I am wondering why you are wearing that privilege round your neck like a gold medal smiley As a matter of fact, a citizen of Burundi with a valid long term multiple entry US visitor's visa has the same 'privileges' as you. When you finally find a sugar mama in US to sponsor your green card then you can come here and "oppress people" on NL with your privileges smiley

Hahahahaha you must be a comedian. what are you saying? When did I tell you such?

You've got me mixed up with someone else.

Besides, you should know, I wouldn't want to leave Britain for America, except for shopping trips, that's me being honest. America has nothing to offer me that UK hasn't, as a matter of fact, the UK offers me more (including safety)

Your belief that a UK citizen would jump on the opportunity to move to America is erroneous and frankly laughable.

Any Brit who moves to the US is moving there to take up a bigger job or business.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 50calibre(m): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
all4naija: Likeness as in my kind of person not liking! Liking is for you to find or have feeling or fondness for something because it is appealing. You i d i o t! Look at who is trying to correct my statement without having an idea of the difference between Liking and likeness yet quick to point to it. I accept my error when I see one not this particular one you are pointing at. You blockhead!

Please shut up! A fo*l doesn't know when to stop.

I corrected you because I know the difference & instead of shutting up and disappearing with your tail in-between your legs, you come up with a senseless defence.

If you knew what likeness meant, you couldn't have used it is such context because it makes no sense

Quit it nigga!!
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kobonaire(m): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
50calibre:
Hahahahaha you must be a comedian. what are you saying? When did I tell you such?
You've got me mixed up with someone else.
Besides, you should know, I wouldn't want to leave Britain for America, except for shopping trips, that's me being honest. America has nothing to offer me that UK hasn't, as a matter of fact, the UK offers me more (including safety)
Your belief that a UK citizen would jump on the opportunity to move to America is erroneous and frankly laughable.
Any Brit who moves to the US is moving there to take up a bigger job or business.
That's good bro ... i hope you've found a job. When we did talk last on NL, you told me otherwise .... spending $$ in the US is always a welcome thing cool

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 50calibre(m): 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
kobonaire: That's good bro ... i hope you've found a job. When we did talk last on NL, you told me otherwise .... spending $$ in the US is always a welcome thing cool

Looool you're a fo*l

You're dreaming. When did I have a job conversation with you, post the links here lets see.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
kobonaire: I'm was in bham .. not too far from the mail box, that's why i asked.
Don't hate the colour of your skin... even if the colonial masters - brits tell you so wink

Tell me when next you're in Brum...so you've all the freedom in the world to chat shiit to my face. I won't even touch you, I've got enough Burger boys and Johnnies to beat ya ar.se to stupor. Heck, I'll get the naija boys banging for Johnnies to fvck your biitch ar.se up, you black slave!

I might even get the rastas in Handsworth to beat some senses into ya bummy ar.se for being a slave and a disgrace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over / Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.