Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (59572 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / Russian Nuclear Submarine To Test Launch Bulava ICBM Within Two Days: Source / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Emmaomotob(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
xp17: bros, if you know how many humans and animals died during the world war 1 and world war 2 respectively, you would have gone in your quit to pray that God should not allow this happen in your generation.

America is very civilized, we believe in diplomacy, not like Russia. we've been at the centre to resolve the crisis in the middle east as a guardian of freedom to the people and the American way of life.

Russia is a small country and too small to be
ended by the US in 24hrs. the numbers of the US
army+marine+air force+ navy is more than the
size of the Russian population

America is the only country in the world that has fought 2 war simultaneously and still conquered.
note: the US army creed never accepts defeat and never quit.

God is good, that was why he made Obama for this time. if it were Bush's administration, the US would had since invaded Russia , take over her oil and leave Putin on the run to take asylum from one of the G6 countries. thank God Obama believes in peace talk to war.

as dumb a'ss as putin, he gave a sanction that his people would suffer most, more than the sanctioned . seriously putin would be better off in the rehab .

war is ugly, so as Russia
peace is beautiful , just like America
Very funny!Why did America not destroy them when Russia acquired nuclear bomb?
If not for nuclear bomb,didn't you see the resistance Japan put.Any war between both signifies the end of our world.
RUSSIA NO BE NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by bamite(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tweetums: Only fool thinking of world war 3, if this happens what did Nigeria have to fight? None of single Nigeria thinking of innovation apart from money making..... Our youth after they left school their brains become blank.. Nonsense comments so far
just like ur brain has bcom blank in english after or is it while u're even stil in school...smh

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by ElNur1: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
kendrick93: i should prove wat? if u didnt know dat d u.s are d no 1 world power den dats d fool of u

world power nd still cnt stp Russians

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by SpencerLewis(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
osystein: Russia, acting tough, they need to be put in their place soon....
Put in their place by who? The same ur 'almighty USA' or puppet Europe? read abt WW2 u will understand how the Russians overcame Nazi Germany from Stalingrad Berlin. Hitler had choice that suicide. Ur over estimation of USA is ur problem.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by patrickmuf(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
xp17: bros, if you know how many humans and animals died during the world war 1 and world war 2 respectively, you would have gone in your quit to pray that God should not allow this happen in your generation.

America is very civilized, we believe in diplomacy, not like Russia. we've been at the centre to resolve the crisis in the middle east as a guardian of freedom to the people and the American way of life.

Russia is a small country and too small to be
ended by the US in 24hrs. the numbers of the US
army+marine+air force+ navy is more than the
size of the Russian population

America is the only country in the world that has fought 2 war simultaneously and still conquered.
note: the US army creed never accepts defeat and never quit.

God is good, that was why he made Obama for this time. if it were Bush's administration, the US would had since invaded Russia , take over her oil and leave Putin on the run to take asylum from one of the G6 countries. thank God Obama believes in peace talk to war.

as dumb a'ss as putin, he gave a sanction that his people would suffer most, more than the sanctioned . seriously putin would be better off in the rehab .

war is ugly, so as Russia
peace is beautiful , just like America
Stopped reading when you referred to Russia as a small country...Ignorance at its peak

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Sirmuell(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
Just to remind your amnesia infected brains of recent when your country couldn't find 200+ girls lost to Boko haram was it Russia or America that sent foreign help? Even if I write a book on USA impact on Nigeria and your helpless life it still wouldn't be enough in a fools eye like yours. Your problem is more than the eyes could meet, you need a shrink in your life to help set your mind back in tune with reality before you self destruct.
dahonestboss:

Lol, brainwashed malu. I was thinking you will pile up ways US has helped Nigeria, rather you fell back on this your stu.pid ''google'' rant. Obviously, your brain didnt grew along with your age, until then, you are a certified eediot cool

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
dahonestboss: Russia should have spent more time developing their economy since the soviet period, this is the only angle the US can defeat them but when it comes to military, the US knows their limits. There has been no nuclear war since history, and if it occurs, nobdy will win. The whole world will suffer from it and it might be the end of the human race. Do not underestimate what nuclear war is, its very dangerous and takes over 100 years to recover (thats if you survive it)

You can't really blame them. After the fall of the Soviet Union, induced by the Afghanistan war, American puppet, Yeltsin the drunkard, took over and he basically sold all the country's assets to America and the oligarchs. Heck, everything was auctioned away by IMF and the World Bank.

I believe Putin has done a great job in reviving Russia, and that why his people love him. Also, he was able to re-integrate Russia back into Europe proper, something America doesn't want - because of its control over Europe. Win-win for everyone(big Russian market and oil money for European goods, and cheap Russian gas for Europe) except the neo-cons and neo-liberals in Washington who're hell bent on destroying the world.

5 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Demburrows: That's putin collating datas. Testing the US air defence system.

trust you wanted to say "data" abi....?
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by publicenemy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
dahonestboss:
Lol, you are the ignorant coward here. So in your sane mind, you strongly believe the US will help us with Ebola when their main agenda is to lessen the population of Africa and the world at large to as low as 10%? even if they help us as you claimed, wil it be for free? wont it be a reason to station military more bases, indebt economy and imperialistic control over the region? can you simply point me one country in Africa US has helped?

wow, foo.l calling someone else fool, how ironic.

This post shows how dumb and ignorant you are.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Arosam(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
SpencerLewis:
Ooooooooh, another dude high on crack like window XP17. Tiny Russia in what capacity? Yes, they may be tiny in economy compare to USA, but not in military might or size.
America's yearly military budget speaks for itself, let us not "imagined" (if you know what I mean).
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by bamite(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
SpencerLewis:
Put in their place by who? The same ur 'almighty USA' or puppet Europe? read abt WW2 u will understand how the Russians overcame Nazi Germany from Stalingrad Berlin. Hitler had choice that suicide. Ur over estimation of USA is ur problem.
my friend keep quiet
who brought an end to the great soviet union of not the united states?
any attempt by russia to go head on with the u.s will only turn it to a nuclear waste land.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by cirmuell(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
LannisterIMP:

Lol... Thank God u answer ya self.

Longest Time Sam.
yeah...
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by segzybam(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
Who deceived who first?
Did it all start with the Russian invasion of the Crimean or did
the West first promote the destabilization of the Ukraine? Does
Russia want to expand into the West or NATO into the East? Or
did maybe two world-powers meet at the same door in the
middle of the night, driven by very similar intentions towards a
defenseless third that now pays for the resulting quagmire with
the first phases of a civil war?
If at this point you are still waiting for an answer as to whose
fault it is, you might as well just stop reading. You will not miss
anything. We are not trying to unearth this hidden truth. We
don’t know how it started. We don’t know how it will end. And
we are sitting right here, in the middle of it.
… Our purpose is to wipe off some of the foam that has formed
on the debating mouths, to steal words from the mouths of both
the rabble-rousers and the roused, and put new words there
instead. One word that has become disused of late is this:
realism.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by agitator: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao @ the bold.

That's America's biggest weapon...wonder why the Malaysia airline that got shot down is off the news now after they found out that it was their puppet in the Kiev that shot it down, not Russia. grin

Heck, even the decision makers in Washington have overdosed on their own propaganda, like a crack dealer who overdosed on his own supply, hence the sabre rattling. However, I doubt top American military generals and decision-makers are irrational like the politicians and media houses, they know what it's. I do read American military briefings all the time, and the top military people in America know what time it's.

The Russians don't talk that much, they act...that's their mentality. Just leave the Russian bear alone!

US behave like sissies while Russia act like men. Men don't talk too much. cool cool cool
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sirmuell: Just to remind your amnesia infected brains of recent when your country couldn't find 200+ girls lost to Boko haram was it Russia or America that sent foreign help? Even if I write a book on USA impact on Nigeria and your helpless life it still wouldn't be enough in a fools eye like yours. Your problem is more than the eyes could meet, you need a shrink in your life to help set your mind back in tune with reality before you self destruct.

The more you post, the more you keep exposing your ignorance and idiocy. where should I even start from? you are too dumb I swear, and the most annoying part is that you didnt know you are an eddiot, a brainwashed malu as i described you earlier.

So now tell me, has the chibok girls been found? you eediot. If America so much care about Nigeria, why are they threatinng to sanction ? if they so care about Africa, why did they invade Libya? why are they building military bases all over Africa? why do they influence our pilitically system? why do they keep indebting and enslaving countries economically using their economic hitmen popularly known as IMF? you are too dumb to know all this mr cow. Read, read, and read, Malu.

The earlier you withdraw from feeding yourself from this their media propanganda machine, the better for you in redeeming your block brain to redemption.

And pls write the list of what the charity organisation called America has done to Nigeria, I am waiting, brainwashed malu grin

5 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
publicenemy:

This post shows how dumb and ignorant you are.

Lol, cheap excuse. Can you counter my point? MR enlighten cool

ewu

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by upko: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin [size=80]Hello Haters[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
[b]Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley [/b] 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 24:25 Behold, I have told you before. 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 24:47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Sirmuell(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Even your name betrays you, why not use a Russian name like vladimirPuttin to SpencerLewis? I guess it's cuz of your love for America. to answer your questions again pls kindly spend the rest of your wasteful day today and make use of google and read all about USA contribution to Nigeria and your helpless life as well, I hope you don't cry halfway though and mind you if you can't finish reading up today continue tomorrow and the next as well cuz it will greatly help your existence as a fool.
SpencerLewis:
Oga Sirmuell, pls kindly name one meaningful thing, ur USA has done for Nigeria other than inflation via IMF/world bank during IBB era. Buhari dealt with them and thats why they all jubilated at his downfall.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by ABAKA72(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sirmuell: It's quite pitiable that in your sick mind you have made sense based on your level of ignorance right? If American collapses as the world power does that in anyway make your country (Nigeria) any better or the next world power? What meaningful contribution has Russia ever made in your life or country compared to what the USA has done for you and Nigeria? it's rational to think well before speaking I believe, a responsibility which has become difficult for youths in Nigeria like you.
my brother if you check carefully you will notice that those spewing such rubish here are all Abokis, they are not different from their myiopic brothers in the middle east.
Russia as of today is a poor and backward nation compared to the USA, I mean millitrily, economicaly, technologicaly in fact in every aspect.

5 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by publicenemy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
dahonestboss:

Lol, cheap excuse. Can you counter my point? MR enlighten cool

ewu

Yea call it what you like,but only an ignorant fool like you would reply that post.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by hotwax: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
Putin is like hamas. They know they cant win the war, but they always start it.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
publicenemy:

Yea call it what you like,but only an ignorant fool like you would reply that post.

You still keep regurgitating the same rubbish. Can you tell me things US has done for Nigeria? pls educated an ignorant brother, foolish fool.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
agitator:

US behave like sissies while Russia act like men. Men don't talk too much. cool cool cool

That's the difference between the far East mentality(Russians, Chinese, and Japanese) and North America(I was going to say West but most countries in Europe don't talk the much as well, especially Germany).

It basically shows how old the civilsations of these places are...old money don't talk that much, only new money make noise.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 1stola: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Arosam:

By the time millions of Death body starts piling up, maybe then you will care
in billions, I won't still care
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sirmuell: Even your name betrays you, why not use a Russian name like vladimirPuttin to SpencerLewis? I guess it's cuz of your love for America. to answer your questions again pls kindly spend the rest of your wasteful day today and make use of google and read all about USA contribution to Nigeria and your helpless life as well, I hope you don't cry halfway though and mind you if you can't finish reading up today continue tomorrow and the next as well cuz it will greatly help your existence as a fool.

Lol, cheap reason. You still keep yapping and shouting google, why not tell us here? did he redirect you to google? you brain dead eediot. And what has an english name got to do with this? did we begged for english? wasnt it a language that was forced on people all over the world?

You keep resorting to cheap excuse, real men deal with hard facts and argument. Once again, bring out the holy list of what your cheerful giver known as US has done for Nigeria, lol.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by publicenemy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
dahonestboss:

You still keep regurgitating the same rubbish. Can you tell me things US has done for Nigeria? pls educated an ignorant brother, foolish fool.

I am not your father...
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by greggng: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
We should stop supporting evil. Ebola is killing africans and american and other progressive nations re researching with a view to finding solution. What can you say russia and north korea is contributing? Violence.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Tex42(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
Idrismusty97: He is now ready for war. Putin would not sit back and watch Russia crumbled again just like the Soviet Union. He would drag his enemies down with him this time. Africa should be ready to take the wheel,The super powers are falling......
lol!. Africa should be ready to take power from who?! America,Asia,Europe...?
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Sirmuell(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
America sent you help in the process they found out there were areas your government weren't willing to let go off and allow them and the Nigerian Military work independently after which they left you helplessly. Yet as a grown fool that you are you opened your mouth to cry out that did America find the girls for Nigeria? Pls sincerely how old are you? Even if your govt be foolish must you as an individual be overly stupid? So like seriously you want America to come help you find those girlz But atleast I'm quite impressed that we have started arguing one of America's recent help to your country, I think we need also discuss how America will help you personally now cuz your case is intense more than I thought. You need help sorry.
dahonestboss:

The more you post, the more you keep exposing your ignorance and idiocy. where should I even start from? you are too dumb I swear, and the most annoying part is that you didnt know you are an eddiot, a brainwashed malu as i described you earlier.

So now tell me, has the chibok girls been found? you eediot. If America so much care about Nigeria, why are they threatining to sanction ? if they so care about Africa, why did they invade Libya? why are they building military bases all over Africa? why do they influence our pilitically system? why do they keep indepting and enslaving countries economically using their economic hitmen as IMF? you are too dumb to know all this mr cow. Read, read, and read, Malu.

The earlier you withdraw from feeding yourself from this their media propanganda machine, the better for you in redeeming your block brain to redemption.

And pls write the list of what the charity organisation called America has done to Nigeria, I am waiting, brainwashed malu grin

5 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
publicenemy:

I am not your father...

The highest form of ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about, I give up on your case.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by upko: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over / Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.