Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? (56591 Views)

Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School / If U Know Committed Exam. Malpractice In This Last Jamb, Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by shadowwalker101: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
na wa oo boys wey dey cheat go still cheat
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by ellagal(f): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hahaha!! OMG..
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by chaloner(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
We in naija here re tryin to device a means of nt writin questions on papers so once we c any paper on u na expo dis pple come dey initiate extra papers everywhere ...... Dis will b a welcome development from naija students
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by chaloner(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
We in naija here re tryin to device a means of nt writin questions on papers so once we c any paper on u na expo dis pple come dey initiate extra papers everywhere ...... Dis will b a welcome development for naija students
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Cheating runs in the vein of every Nigerian from top politicians to the roadside vulcanizers. If they like, let them do whatever but cheating must continue in exams, offices, church, market etc. Ok, if this is used to curb the practice, does it also stop "sorting" where you meet lecturer one-on-one and drop your homies?
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by hensben(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin grin
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by bendeco(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
undecided dat 1 no go fit work 4 naija.. Am not in support to ban malpractice because I get my paper via exam runz.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
This is the best method.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by egopersonified(f): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lala, u havent answered my question about this fp issue.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Janetozi(f): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
It will rather worsen the situation. That paper helmet is another place to hide & attach expo.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
op r u a learner
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by shehuAO: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
This thing no resemble helmet at all,ebi like say na hard cover paper then take make big cap for the students.this,cannot beat naija students from cheating.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by roufy235(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
this one just curb you from asking answers from your friends, it doesn't curb you from cheating.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by chillykelly86(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
This is a good idea.
I do not believe exam malpractice is an insurmountable problem. All I see in the system is a lack of Will to solve the problem.
When the government and other major stakeholders decide to solve it, I am confident outstanding and effective solutions will be crystallized.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Kylekent59: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Abeg oo,make I write my final year exam finish before d implementation of dis method oo.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by omajali2003(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
Can't it stop one from whispering?
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by itsValo(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
[size=15pt]This can't stop we (nigerians)[/size]

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by chillykelly86(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
RedBenson: Cheating runs in the vein of every Nigerian from top politicians to the roadside vulcanizers. If they like, let them do whatever but cheating must continue in exams, offices, church, market etc. Ok, if this is used to curb the practice, does it also stop "sorting" where you meet lecturer one-on-one and drop your homies?

If you say most, I would agree but every Nigerian? I strongly disagree...
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by shehuAO: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
All politicians cheats before they get to where they are,so it is not bad for students to cheats at Exams.this is Nigerian,every body is corrupt from heat to toe.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by mmmustapha(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
cheesy angry it cannot work here ooh, we go still beat the invigilators.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by shehuAO: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
All politicians cheats before they get to where they are,so it is not bad for students to cheats at Exams.this is Nigerian,every body is corrupt from head to toe.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by godman01(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Missy89: just give them different questions to answer
That's right
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by spankyflex(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
so its only in Nigeria students cheat?
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Kossyne(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
shehuAO: All politicians cheats before they get to where they are,so it is not bad for students to cheats at Exams.this is Nigerian,every body is corrupt from head to toe.

Two wrongs cannot make a right. You can't justify cheating just because some people do it and get away with it. Cheating is wrong no matter who is involved.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by lalasticlala(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kylekent59: Abeg oo,make I write my final year exam finish before d implementation of dis method oo.
LOL
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by JerryOJerry: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nigerian students will use ear piece for communications during d exams with those face masks
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by emaxadey(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
na this kin situation blue tooth earplug go work since invigilator no go see am

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by starzone85(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Fix a bluetooth ear-pics in ur ear, then cover it with the board, then put the phone in ur bag outside the hall, arrange with your friend who alread have all the text book you need for the exam, ask him to call you every 5minutes so that you can read the questions for him for him to search for the answers for u in the text books. He will read the answers while you do the durbing. Jst have upto N3000 in ur friends phone you will be fine. Happy exam
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by ideepaul: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
chillykelly86: This is a good idea.
I do not believe exam malpractice is an insurmountable problem. All I see in the system is a lack of Will to solve the problem.
When the government and other major stakeholders decide to solve it, I am confident outstanding and effective solutions will be crystallized.
crystallized indeed! Naija o Naija..see grammar when boys de use kill men.even Ebola bow before you,what a mighty word you typed
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by lalasticlala(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
bendeco: undecided dat 1 no go fit work 4 naija.. Am not in support to ban malpractice because I get my paper via exam runz.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by ghostwritter(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
the only way to prevent me from cheating is to pull off my cloths and take away my phone....my class mates call me guru but I just laugh at them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lecturer Storms Bank With ‘ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary / PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel / JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.