Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? (56593 Views)

Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School / If U Know Committed Exam. Malpractice In This Last Jamb, Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by daveP(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
(Lecturer comes into well ventilated hall,he is seen bargaining with the Invigilator. Some students seated close by the two can only hear '40', 'how bout 60', '80 will be fine'.
The lecturer then smiles,clears his throat and announces)

Lecturer: alright students, put aside ALL HELMETS ( noise in the hall) and LISTEN CAREFULLY!! NO 1-A, NUM 6-9 BADE, 10-13-BABA!!

Invigilator- an External is coming, wear ur helmets fast!!!!
(he annoyingly sees a girl having difficulty adjusting the cardboard on d helmet. HE SHOUTS WITH HIS EYES BULGINGLY EMPHASIZED) MA MA KOBA MI IWO OBINRIN YI!!!!

( 3 minutes after, the external enters a peaceful hall, and scans the students and their helmets)

External: i hope...... ( a helmet falls before he speaks)

Lecturer (forgets himself) are you Madd? shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by dnawah(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
nnadychuks: so i should not eat my garri and coconut because u fixed it
i hear say if u dat garri and coconut,u will know the true meaning of and co.na true?grin
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by chillykelly86(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
As you are browsing, if you run out of data, just check the thread on my signature for cheap data.

No be cheat oo and no be giraffing ... lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by initialize(m): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
Who still peeps to copy when google provides accurate answers withing minding the alternatives get one of these to see clearly::::::Android Phones H.Q ##
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by hikmojj(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
check diz

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by ruffplay: 12:07am On Aug 10, 2014
I trust naija student,half of the student won't be from that department.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Fucck(m): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2014
Dia ris god ooooooooooo cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by dinggle: 2:23am On Aug 10, 2014
students go complain say teacher block their brain with card board.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by blaxx: 2:48am On Aug 10, 2014
Con man die, con man bury am. Try this in 9ja and see how malpractice will soar.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 10, 2014
How can they write on it when it will be issued to them inside the exam hall?
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by code11(m): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2014
cheating made easy. with a full recording of your note, just plug an ear phone and then cover ur head with the carton. express cheating....
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by code11(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Uzoraustin: How can they write on it when it will be issued to them inside the exam hall?

your talking as if you are not a Nigerian!!! Nigerians are the smartest people on Earth... they will figure out a way n.a..

1. collaboration with the man that keeps the store. give am a bottle of shinapp nd he 'll happily allow u take one home.
2. 2k to the lecturer involved will even make him write the ans for u inside the carton.
3. consult that juju master na
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by RebelLeader15(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2014
RedBenson: Cheating runs in the vein of every Nigerian from top politicians to the roadside vulcanizers. If they like, let them do whatever but cheating must continue in exams, offices, church, market etc. Ok, if this is used to curb the practice, does it also stop "sorting" where you meet lecturer one-on-one and drop your homies?
seconded

Please wait while your transaction is processing

Bros, you nor lie, that na d real truth

We don gt the latest code to counter Jamb's computer base so so so

If. You like this ring back tune, press 1
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by hermedkreations(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2014
#Na wetin 9ja people like b dat
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by phransix147(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2014
abdulwastecx:

omo u are a graduate of fut minna?...
those maracana stadium exam make the school make sense...me too na graduate of civil eng but no cheat to pass any exams o

Dat one na 4 ur pocket!
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Fabdedon(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2014
During waec..me and ma seat mate communicated without moving our head and mouth buh..noise were beign heard buh d invigilator woudnt figure out where its coming frm...so dis helmet is an advantage cos we can now talk better with out mouth open without beign caught..#BadooNiserians
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by lastpage: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2014
'Am not surprised about the standard of our Graduates nowadays, if this is what "Education" has turned into!

The way they are even bragging about it sef, you would think it is something virtuous!

#Disgusting! angry angry angry

Lastpage!

BTW: "Smartest people on earth" that cannot research and device a cure for Ebola that is wiping out whole families, right?
Maybe 'Smart' at doing detestable things only?
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Pain(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2014
This guy know nothing. Back in the military school people cheated with "morse codes" aka "Leg Taps"
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Pain(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2014
This guys know nothing. Back in the military school people cheated with "morse codes" aka "Leg Taps"
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Gabygaby: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2014
no big deal now,just sacrifice one person and others get what they want,ask me how.-----------------ONE PERSON WILL JUST FALL DOWN IN THE EXAM HALL AND PRETEND TO BE SICK AND COURSE 20 MINUTES COMMOTION AND OTHERS WILL JUST USE THE OPPORTUNITY AND DO THE NEEDFUL,ABI NO BE SOOO?
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Gabygaby: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2014
Aitee1: Students will still write on the card used in covering their heads, is it not 9ja where corrupt acts thrive irrespective of the standard you use undecided
no big deal now,just sacrifice one person and others get what they want,ask me how.-----------------ONE PERSON WILL JUST FALL DOWN IN THE EXAM HALL AND PRETEND TO BE SICK AND COURSE 20 MINUTES COMMOTION AND OTHERS WILL JUST USE THE OPPORTUNITY AND DO THE NEEDFUL,ABI NO BE SOOO?
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Gabygaby: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2014
code11:

your talking as if you are not a Nigerian!!! Nigerians are the smartest people on Earth... they will figure out a way n.a..

1. collaboration with the man that keeps the store. give am a bottle of shinapp nd he 'll happily allow u take one home.
2. 2k to the lecturer involved will even make him write the ans for u inside the carton.
3. consult that juju master na

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Jammy2012(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2014
No amount of painting will make a bad drawing good.. exam malpractices has become blood that flow through the vein of we students.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Psalmwise(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2014
meen dis wud jez look asif u are givin a thief ak47...it wud help studnts very well .....especially wen it cumes copyn from ur personal expo....d cardboatds are alrrady blockn d face of d studnts so d invigilator cant c wat d studnt is doin .....i take dis as waste of resources
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by slimdaniel: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
No matter how strict and with the examination malpractice helmet i trust 9JA students, we will still cheat... Lol!
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by frank043(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
Missy89: just give them different questions to answer
That won't work. Jamb question types didn't solve anything. 9ja students will work very hard to counter the method to combat malpractice than actually reading for the exam itself...
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by DoyoBoy: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2014
I think cheating is using a leakage not this.
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by mimicue(f): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2014
With my Samsung gear wristwatch. If u hear. Say I no dub
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Hempe(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Naija no dey carry last they will surely find their way throuh... shocked
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Hempe(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin grin grin if i want to ask question nko??[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by PrinceCEE(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
hardbody:

u try. there is no known way of stopping me. the harder the method, the more ingenous ingenious i become, ask professor umezuruike of the international law fame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lecturer Storms Bank With ‘ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary / PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel / JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.