Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59906 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by abes(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Do you know you are dealing with a detailed personnel? Oh you think I will tell you guys my itinerary when it is supposed to be classified. We were in oshogbo since wednesday night. I only made stated that I will be in osun yesterday when we were already in town. That pix you are seeing there was snapped with my IPAD. It was later that a news agent guy who knew me before now came to plead with me to transfer the pix to him for their news coverage. Media guys were not even allowed to take snapshots when we landed. You could be shot for doing that..

Go and read more about decoy and diversion..

classified ko schoolified ni, did you take this one with your ipad too?

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tunde Salam you are a bloody civilian. You are not expected to know how we operate. You will still be typing while we round you up..

anago90:

amadioha strike you dead you fvcking liar. ain't you the same person that reply me on how your copter moved yesterday. plus you told us three days ago you just learnt about your deployment. you are waste of conception.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Yeske2(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: shut up odinma1, your sperm shall be as watery as AGO the day you stop being igbo. You this bastard tapeworm.
Bros that's too much o, don't you want him to procreate?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iconize(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
abes:

you are a shameless lair.

That pix was from saharaR on an article published on Thursday and not yesterday as you claim.

grin grin grin Chino! Come and debunk this!

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
abes:

classified ko schoolified ni, did you take this one with your ipad too?

Chino abeg go and hide your head in shame biko.

I am totally disappointed. Where is our gburugburu spirit?

Shocking amateurish display. You are a disgrace to Ndigbo Nwanne

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool tongue

11 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Tunde Salam you are a bloody civilian. You are not expected to know how we operate. You will still be typing while we round you up..

I double dare you chinonso dike, if I take up your case you will beg for mercy. lying bastard from a federal worker at awka to photojournalist to business owner at main market and port Harcourt to estate developer. you are bloody phool.

10 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Debunk what??

Civilian in their usually comedy. cheesy

Do you know that apart from bad state of hotels, that security reasons has made us to change hotel severally?

The hotel people saw us initially, if they go back there they won't see us..

That is how we operate, with a lot decoys and diversions..

iconize:

grin grin grin Chino! Come and debunk this!

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Evergreeen123: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
In another news, the Osun-Osogbo festival will commence next week monday. Yours sincerely will be in Osogbo tomorrow.

Monday 11 Aug - Iwopopo (traditional cleansing of the city)
Iwopopo's cultural convoy storms the town

Thursday 14 Aug - Olojumeridinlogun (lightening of over 500 years old 16 points lamp)

Friday 22 Aug - Osun Osogbo grand finale

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Okay, I will make myself open to you before we leave tomorrow. Where are you now in oshogbo let me come there and meet you. Nlanders will see the report of our meeting later...

Just tell me where we can meet, I promise to meet you there in the next 1hr..

anago90:

I double dare you chinonso dike, if I take up your case you will beg for mercy. lying bastard from a federal worker at awka to photojournalist to business owner at main market and port Harcourt to estate developer. you are bloody phool.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Debunk what??

Do you know that apart from bad state of hotels, that security reasons has made us to change hotel severally?

Igwe Chino 1 of Awka, you still dey insist on this your failed format of decoy and diversion?

Chaii Chyno no go kill persin grin

My people see Anambra talent on display cheesy embarassed

Anambra Adigo Mma grin grin embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Evergreeen123: In another news, the Osun-Osogbo festival will commence next week monday. Yours sincerely will be in Osogbo tomorrow.

Monday 11 Aug - Iwopopo (traditional cleansing of the city)
Iwopopo's cultural convoy storms the town

Thursday 14 Aug - Olojumeridinlogun (lightening of over 500 years old 16 points lamp)

Friday 22 Aug - Osun Osogbo grand finale

Would love to be at the grand finale...it's always exhilarating ....

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Voters this afternoon in oshogbo..
I guess they will say that's not osun, this rustic roof thing in southwest is now a national concern, it should be taken as serious as Ebola.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
More of pictures from oshogbo. I personally snapped these pictures with my IPAD.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
I want them to prove me wrong..

customized13: I guess they will say that's not osun, this rustic roof thing in southwest is now a national concern, it should be taken as serious as Ebola.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Okay, I will make myself open to you before we leave tomorrow. Where are you now in oshogbo let me come there and meet you. Nlanders will see the report of our meeting later...

Just tell me where we can meet, I promise to meet you there in the next 1hr..

tell me where you are!!! and the hotel you are lodged in. liar you are no where close to Oshogbo. just mention 4 areas you have been to in Oshogbo today.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
voters posed for my snapshot..

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by djfaithy: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Debunk what??

u no get shame, decoy ko, decay ni, amukun meko !

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: voters posed for my snapshot..

the size of the image just gave you out. you are downloading this pictures from #osundecides on twitter. you are the s.i unit of falsehood.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: More of pictures from oshogbo. I personally snapped these pictures with my IPAD.

Bros this is not Ipad quality?

Are you sure it is not Aba or Awka made Ipad?

Or is this part of your decoy and diversion tactic? grin grin

Chino go sleep abeg sad

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iconize(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
I can't tell you our hotel name! Can we meet around freedom park? If you are game..we can drive down there right now..

I will not even fear you in your backyard..

anago90:

tell me where you are!!! and the hotel you are lodged in. liar you are no where close to Oshogbo. just mention 4 areas you have been to in Oshogbo today.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
iconize: Chino, Spice up the thread!
Don't let your photo-fans down... embarassed

He has nothing authentic to show because of decoy and diversion grin grin

Go to bed and find something to eat bros

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: I can't tell you our hotel name! Can we meet around freedom park? If you are game..we can drive down there right now..

I will not even fear you in your backyard..

tell us the area you have been to at Oshogbo today and stop boring me with your stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

Eggy, Chino said you should tell him where you are for him 2 come and meet you in de next 1hr simple. You are talking about him disclosing his hotel Location.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hmm! Corroborate the pix from any other source!

I had to compress the pix to save my megabyte till I leave this town..

anago90:

the size of the image just gave you out. you are downloading this pictures from #osundecides on twitter. you are the s.i unit of falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
I duly accept dat my land is looking like filth nd debris...bt dis fucking land is mired wth gold nd money....every igbo man can see wat a yoruba man can't see even in there street..go to ife lagere u go see anambra boys wey dey sell cloth bags belt shoe anything go to ilesa dem dey sell evritin wey devil fit buy go to osogbo u go see dem dey snap photo for xpress dey do photocopy dey sell fake laptops. Go dat small osu town dem boku there dey do exam malpractice. Igo pple can do without yoruba in dere life I swear wth my life. Even where I work here for dangote wey be yoruba land for ikorodu na dem still plenty pass wey b anambra. If we can just get indignant wth u bedbugs I swear una go cry to d high heavens. Imagine dis bugs dem even dey see employment pass us yoruba for our land...abi my pple dey craze ni. We need to make an inquiry into dis tin to stem d exodus of dis bugs to our land...ur mad fada go pack u worthless pple come here finish..una go make money here wey u no fit make for ur stingy land finish cum remeber say yoruba na yooba or yoloba...... Moh fi ibanuje okan mi sepe fun yin pe e ni ribatise, ajalu lo ma bayin do ojo iku yin... Look dem goats ooo dem dey mushin dem dey ojota dem dey ikeja dem dey alaba dem full everywhere like say civil war never end for dere land... Yet una still dey complain...all of una wey dey dis thread wey open mouth curse or abuse yoruba...as u abt sleeping dis nght u shall nt wake up. If u will wake up it shall be sorrow or misfortune..I wish I can drive dem out of dis land...all dem wey dey chat 90 pct of dem dey dis same suthwest oooo...e no go beta for u all....amen

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
The federal govt should declare a state of emergency in osun as a matter of urgency, the kind of structures I see on the pics will surely speed up the spread of ebola and besides it might promote brain damage as a result of excess ZnO inhalation.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Stop digressing coward. let us meet at freedom park in the next hour..

I will show myself to you..no need of telling you where I have been as if there is any place worth mentioning in oshogbo..lol

anago90:

tell us the area you have been to at Oshogbo today and stop boring me with your stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by meforyou1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1:

Yada yada . Like them born me yesterday. grin grin

Where do you live Emeka?

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cheesy cool

I only engage with human beings not Mkpis. Enjoy your suffering bros
cow

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Hmm! Corroborate the pix from any other source!

I had to compress the pix to save my megabyte till I leave this town..

free me from your stupidity mehn... loads of pictures abound in #osundecide. pack your madness commot for my front.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

tell chino where you are so he can come and meet you, are you scared?

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iconize(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: voters posed for my snapshot..

embarassed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (66) (Reply)

How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) / Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.