Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,201 members, 7,860,306 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (60065 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Stop ranting and start coming to freedom park. The park is welled lighted, so there is nothing to fear about..

press control ignored. if you are not a basstard just come to the park.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: shut up odinma1, your sperm shall be as watery as AGO the day you stop being igbo. You this bastard tapeworm.
Customised, you're just too dul.l for my liking.

12 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
meforyou1: shut d hell up. U orlandoowoh from itshekiri yoruba
Everybody is now me?

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Customised, you're just too dul.l for my liking.
pervert, same thing odinma1 will say, your dumbness is a celebrated one.

10 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Are you saying that we should drive down now to the meet? Prove to these people for once that you are not a coward!

anago90:

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Faun(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
LOL!!!

WTF is this?! gringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Are you saying that we should drive down now to the meet? Prove to these people for once that you are not a coward!

waste of space you are not in Oshogbo. drive down you scumbag. your plane lies just gave you away like the phool that you are.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
You are not making any point! The only way to prove me wrong is when we do not meet you are the park! Just accept the IV..

anago90:

waste of space you are not in Oshogbo. drive down you scumbag. your plane lies just gave you away like the phool that you are.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by meforyou1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

bigotic coward, go to freedom park and meet chino.
Shame on u big time. In your own state, your state capital, u still dey do fear fear, dey sh1t for pant. Shame on u coward, coward, coward

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: pervert, same thing odinma1 will say, your dumbness in a celebrated one.

Everyone is now a pervert to you...the way you guys have been throwing the word "bigot" to anyone not in support of using emotion and sentiment to support GEJ...now it's pervert..

Hope you know the meaning though...

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: pervert, same thing odinma1 will say, your dumbness in a celebrated one.

This question you dimwit forgets to answer is how we can be both online at the same time.

Onye Nzuzu, go find food chop and go to bed. You are too slow grin

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy tongue cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by GetUmad: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: I can bet my 1m that Omisore will win today.

Clown there is no airstrip in oshogbo, so we were
chopped from Benin airport direct to oshogbo
and landed in one school playground like that!
I thought we would be landing on IB but they
had to land in Benin for security or whatever
reasons..

chino24: I have a good news for you guys..
There is no need waiting for INEC to announce
result, from what I have seen here on the
ground PDP has won convincingly..

I have never seen such an hypocritical set of dunderheads like these set o f people. bunch of empty barrels.
now that he's being embarrased with figures he's trying so hard on diversionary techniques ( shifting the main discourse to their rusted roof as if its any of your heffing biz).

by the way, why are you people concerned about election in yolobar states?were u not the same set of squirrels rattling on those threads back then during anambra's election, asking the Yolobar' s business about election in anambra. So much hypocrisy with you people.

Even going to the extent of claiming to be who he isn't all to prove a point. I like how the south westerners are civil on this thread. if the reverse were to be the case, this whole thread would have been filled with tantrums and vituperations.

10 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Eggy, we are driving towards the park right now..

Where are you..?

I am wearing blue long sleeve shirt and sleeveless cardigan sweater, on a block plain trouser and a pair of flat shoe! We are just 3 in the hilux..

Tell me about yourself..

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

craze dey worry you. and chinonye dike married a waste of space as a husband. which area of Oshogbo is freedom park to start with.
mo gbe!! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

collynzov5:
So this is what Youth corp members are subjected to in the South West? Living in mud houses.
Even corpers who find themselves in the much dreaded north do not pass through such.
So sad.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1:

This question you dimwit forgets to answer is how we can be both online at the same time.

perpetual simpleton, you can operate differnt handles on one device with different browsers, your f00lishness is legendary, you are an illiterate I swear, am sure you are from osun state.

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by idumuose(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chino stop wasting your time with anago,he will never show up.Fear has torment.grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by duwdu: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordVarys:
I tell you this in confidence, at least 10 of the Ekiti HOA members will decamp after Fayose is sworn in in October, its a done deal.

Giving the results of the election now coming out of Osun, I seriously doubt this confidence of yours. My own humble take would be that the APC are learning their ground lesson the hard way, and would be foolish not to, for example, orchestrate the suspension of those of their house members in Ekiti who may nurse the ambition to defect, before such members actually get to defect. And that is assuming that there's actual substance to your "scoop," and not you just being sold a PDP propaganda dummy?

One of the issues I see with the PDP, President Jonathan, as well as their strategists, is that they tend to show their hands too early in the greater scheme of things.

Watching the unfolding scenarios with interest.

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Aljharam=Orlandowoh=odimma=omimah=yoritshekri= = etc etc..

customized13: perpetual simpleton, you can operate differnt handles on one device with different browsers, your f00lishness is legendary, you are an illiterate I swear, am sure you are from osun state.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
idumuose: Chino stop wasting your time with anago,he will never show up.Fear has torment.grin grin

you are dumber than wood, even brain dead simpletons will know that chino they awka they cancel eba. but since you are programmed to be dumb. engaging your non functional brain just for once is like rocket science to you.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by meforyou1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1:

if not that my observance moniker is banned, I would have shown u how. I used to log in with both of them at the same time. Just a matter of having 2 devices.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
Eggy the driver just told me now that we are very close to the freedom park! Where are you in oshogbo?

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: perpetual simpleton, you can operate differnt handles on one device with different browsers, your f00lishness is legendary, you are an illiterate I swear, am sure you are from osun state.

Mumu, you are a disgrace to all Ndigbo and humanity at large. If you cannot decipher our mode of writing at this stage then it is time for your parents to disown you. I am sure you can find out from Mods if we have shared the same IP

The same useless lines all the time, no thought or creative ability. No substance and lame delivery. You are an Igbo man living in Yolabar land and you spend 24 hours of the day cursing yourubas. You speak better Yorubah language than Yorubas themselves. Who is the fool here?

Abeg go beg your Yoruba landlord for food instead of wasting time here cool

By the way.....

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

11 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Aljharam=Orlandowoh=odimma=omimah=yoritshekri= = etc etc..

You forgot to add Ola Johnson=Ijaw Citizen=Barcanista the Yoruba Coward with over 100 Monikers.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
winniz:

You forgot to add Ola Johnson=Ijaw Citizen=Barcanista the Yoruba Coward with over 100 Monikers.
lolsssss

Like father like son

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
duwdu:

Giving the results of the election now coming out of Osun, I seriously doubt this confidence of yours. My own humble take would be that the APC are learning their ground lesson the hard way, and would be foolish not to, for example, orchestrate the suspension of those of their house members in Ekiti who may nurse the ambition to defect, before such members actually get to defect. And that is assuming that there's actual substance to your "scoop," and not you just being sold a PDP propaganda dummy?

One of the issues I see with the PDP, President Jonathan, as well as their strategists, is that they tend to show their hands too early in the greater scheme of things.

Watching the unfolding scenarios with interest.

P34c3

That in bold is the crux of the matter with PDP.....they have only on format of winning election....mass deployment of security forces to places they are not popular....that will only boomerang in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1:

Mumu, you are a disgrace to all Ndigbo and humanity at large. If you cannot decipher our mode of writing at this stage then it is time for your parents to disown you. I am sure you can find out from Mods if we have shared the same IP

The same useless lines all the time, no thought or creative ability. No substance and lame delivery. You are an Igbo man living in Yolabar land and you spend 24 hours of the day cursing yourubas. You speak better Yorubah language than Yorubas themselves. Who is the fool here?

Abeg go beg your Yoruba landlord for food instead of wasting time here cool

By the way.....

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool
same thing orlandoOwoh said, orlandoOwoh on firefox, odinma1 of operamini, yoritshekiri on explorer grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
winniz:

I can categorically tell you that Barcanista is not any of those other two guys....

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Eggy we are right now around the park! Its late..where are you?

I have alighted from the hilux..

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Aljharam=Orlandowoh=odimma=omimah=yoritshekri= = etc etc..

After you embarrassed yourself tonite, you still get mouth to talk Nwanne.

At your age, REAL MEN are making plans to secure their future, you are busy making a fool of yourself and your family.

Repeat after me.... A fool at 40 is a fool forever

If Ojukwu was alive, he would have ordered for your execution tonight. What a shame indeed.

Anambra Adigo mma grin cheesy cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Aljharam go get a job instead of commenting with numerous accounts.. cool

odinma1:

After you embarrassed yourself tonite, you still get mouth to talk Nwanne.

At your age, REAL MEN are making plans to secure their future, you are busy making a fool of yourself and your family.

Repeat after me.... A fool at 40 is a fool forever

If Ojukwu was alive, he would have ordered for your execution tonight. What a shame indeed.

Anambra Adigo mma grin cheesy cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by UnknownT: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Eggy we are right now around the park! Its late..where are you?

I have alighted from the hilux..
One snapshot to convince him gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (66) (Reply)

PDP Lists Tough Conditions For Obaseki / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot / Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.