Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,716 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (60066 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Eggy we are right now around the park! Its late..where are you?

I have alighted from the hilux..

snap and post your vehicle and your location first. and we gonna take it from there.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by fx45(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: go and meet him na, is osogbo not your town, if you call me in umuahia to come and meet you, guy I will run down with speed of light cos I know you can't do anything to me in my town. Ibeku boys go bury you alive.
Nwanne na Umuahia U dey? I full ground for here too
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

I can categorically tell you that Barcanista is not any of those other two guys....

Tell me another story.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by duwdu: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
atlwireles:

No matter where he got money, he solved a major political problem. He did not display the political naivety of Fayemi. He saw a liability and, he took care of it. That's why he is winning today.

Well said.

P34c3
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
winniz:

Tell me another story nonsense.

Why are you acting frustrated and angry?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Aljharam what are you implying? cool

Chyno 1 of Awka boys quarters, I am advising your pathetic self to act your age and stop being so childish.

You are 45 this year and yet you are acting like a teenager. It is shameful and dishonorable.

If I see you in Awka, I will flog you publicly until your sense is restored.

By the way, I am Odinma1 the true Igbo Lord of Nairaland. Never mistake me for any other.

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool cool

10 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Waspy(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: I am telling you as a detailed personnel on the ground..

PDP is leading right now..

undecided undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue angry
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Aljharam go get a job instead commenting with numerous accounts..? cool

The mumu do not have a life outside nairaland always here with all his monikers.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: same thing orlandoOwoh said, orlandoOwoh on firefox, odinma1 of operamini, yoritshekiri on explorer grin grin grin
Clap for your low reasoning ability. Every knows that my Yoritshekiri handle was stolen when NL was hacked. It is surprising believe I'm the one using it.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

snap and post your vehicle and your location first. and we gonna take it from there.
picture or idonbilivit things abi?
Ori e kpe jare!

grin grin
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pictures? When you are too scared to come out here..

Mehn I have not seen somebody so cowardly..

anago90:

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
God bless Odinma1 and Ozodi Paul.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Clap for your low reasoning ability. Every knows that my Yoritshekiri handle was stolen when NL was hacked. It is surprising believe I'm the one using it.
you are a living corpse if you don't know that's what you do. This is orlandoOwoh aka odinma1 operamini version cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

Which one be snap and post pics of his Vehicles again, go and meet him in the so called freedom Park.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Pictures? When you are too scared to come out here..

Just snap the pic of your vehicle in the surrounding park...that shouldn't be hard.

Or is there any decoy you don't want the bloody civilians to know?

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

I can categorically tell you that Barcanista is not any of those other two guys....

bros do you mind dem?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

Why are you acting frustrated and angry?

Gurnam aka Eledan Frustrated and angry over wetin? Abeg shift

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
I have even described what I am wearing to him but he kept shifting the goal post. Nobody can chance me like this in my state.. cheesy

We just packed and strolled beside the park where they are selling recharge card. We will be here till 10.30..

winniz:

Which one be snap and post pics of his Vehicles again, go and meet him in the so called freedom Park.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

Just snap the pic of your vehicle in the surrounding park...that shouldn't be hard.

He is a little boy in the body of a short, old and ugly man.

This is his way to be relevant in life.

I cant wait to see the fool in Awka to treat his fu..ck up

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy grin cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by emmatok(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Is Chino now claiming to be a Security personnel? i wonder why he is busy calling people "bloody civilians"

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Pictures? When you are too scared to come out here..

you are phool snap where you are now and stop making noise. my guys on ground didn't see any hilux anywhere around. they are currently at the green upstairs opposite the fuel station. chino where are you?? awka.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1:

He is a little boy in the body of a short, old and ugly man.

This is his way to be relevant in life.

I cant wait to see the fool in Awka to treat his fu..ck up

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy grin cool cool

The dude is way too dull and shallow upstairs.....he only impresses his photo-fan boys.

But for one or two intelligent posters that kept this thread alive...it would have been dead at most on page 2.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
fx45:
Nwanne na Umuahia U dey? I full ground for here too

That dolt is no where near Umuahia, he is busy begging for food in Ibadan.

His father is a retired Gardener. His only chance to excel in life is severely limited to Yolobar land.

Anambra Adigo mma cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
berem: picture or idonbilivit things abi?
Ori e kpe jare!

grin grin

oloriburuku ni padi yen. chino if them born you well just magic yourself there walahi you will be killed.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
Oh you are too scared to show up here? Oh my goodness I have been dealing with an empty clown all this while..

So I thought you would be coming out..

Cowardly nature is bad!

anago90:

you are phool snap where you are now and stop making noise. my guys on ground didn't see any hilux anywhere around. they are currently at the green upstairs opposite the fuel station. chino where are you?? awka.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
Everybody is now me.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

The dude is way too dull and shallow upstairs.....he only impresses his photo-fan boys.

But for one or two intelligent posters that kept this thread alive...it would have been dead at most on page 2.

The fool is having a taste of his own medicine tonight.

Dont be surprised if they say Odinma1 is Ilugunboy cheesy

I like dealing with my useless Igbo brothers. Please forgive us, hunger is the problem

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

Lai Lai this una diversion tactics no go work 2nite, you guys called him Liar he now left what he was doing 2 go to the freedom park. Tunde Salam should go and meet him there because before he left his hotel he said he was heading to the so called Freedom Park.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

oloriburuku ni padi yen. chino if them born you well just magic yourself there walahi you will be killed.

anago..that is inappropriate.

I"m sure the dude is several hundreds of kilometers away from Oshogbo... Just ignore his childish antics.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
You are just empty! We are still standing here at your backyard. Show up for the peace meeting or remain a coward..

I promise we are not going to hurt you..

anago90:

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Oh you are too scared to show up here? Oh my goodness I have been dealing with an empty clown all this while..

So I thought you would be coming out..

Cowardly nature is bad!

scared of you while you are in awka. which area is the freedom park and what does it even look like. tell me the name of the fuel station in front of it. then we can take it from there.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
winniz:

Lie Lie this una diversion tactics no go work 2nite, you guys called him Liar he now left what he was doing 2 go to the freedom park. Tunde Salam should go and meet him there because before he left his hotel he said he was heading to the so called Freedom Park.

What is wrong or hard in asking him to take the pic of his vehicle within the park environment if truly he is anywhere remotely near the park?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (66) (Reply)

PDP Lists Tough Conditions For Obaseki / Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.