Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59970 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Eddiot....tell me when you want to come...leave the logistics to me.
nobody is asking you to take care of the logistics, stop jumping, give me your name or phone contact, I will come tomorrow evening, am actually going to ketu to see a friend, I guess CMD is where you work. Or better still we can meet @ KFC ojodu berger.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 10, 2014
idumuose:
Why should he tell you where he lives? These are dangerous times bro.Besides,you sound like you want to rob him.

Customized abeg no give am your address oo.If he is not willing to see you @ shoprite,let him forget it for when you want to dine with the devil,don't ever forget to use long spoon.
dude ilugunboy can pay your annual salary within a week and it won't have any effect on his pocket. You funny sha

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Where part of Ketu do you come to and when soon are you coming to Ketu.?
ikosi, its not far from magodo at all.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: nobody is asking you to take care of the logistics, stop jumping, give me your name or phone contact, I will come tomorrow evening, am actually going to ketu to see a friend, I guess CMD is where you work. Or better still we can meet @ KFC ojodu berger.

Ojodu Berger is too far from Ketu....seems you are a stranger.

CMD is a public and open hang out....

Let me know when you are in Ketu tmr
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Once he sees me...he will change his impression.
cheesy cheesy
barcanista: dude ilugunboy can pay your annual salary within a week and it won't have any effect on his pocket. You funny sha
no one is arguing that with him, he can even feed his family (na nairaland yarn be that), I really wnt to see him.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: ikosi, its not far from magodo at all.

Good..Ikosi is quiet good. Where in Ikosi...cele side or Ikosi GRA.?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

I won't mind Þo come a§ aÑ observer cheesy
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: dude ilugunboy can pay your annual salary within a week and it won't have any effect on his pocket. You funny sha

He earns at most 40k/ month....
ilugunboy:

lolzzzz, man why are you embarrassing yourself, ojodu berger to magodo (shangisha) is just a straight road, about few minutes drive.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by idumuose(m): 12:35am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: mumu, you want me to come to magodo and be asking after "ilungunboy nairaland", what's your real name OR maybe you give me your contact so I can reach you.
Customized be careful oo. Gbomogbomo is rampant these days oo.Dikwa careful.Be reminded of soka in Ibadan oo

Besides Ilugunboy is a kidnapper.Confirmed!

barcanista: oga you wan kidnap am?

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: I won't mind Þo come a§ aÑ observer cheesy

Just tell me say you want to come and drink ...lolzz grin
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 12:35am On Aug 10, 2014
The only reason for my slow response to you is because I have to file something tomorrow morning in the clerk's office tomorrow morning, so I am drafting my argument in defense of my company's position.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Good..Ikosi is quiet good. Where in Ikosi...cele side or Ikosi GRA.?
you know Mr biggs bus stop?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

He earns at most 40k/ month....
TAN has increased it to 45k grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: lolzzzz, man why are you embarrassing yourself, ojodu berger to magodo (shangisha) is just a straight road, about few minutes drive.

So ojodu Berger is close to shagisha in your mind...?

Well..that is beside the point...?when are which area of Ikosi are you coming tmr.....I will be in Oladogba near elegbeleye hospital to have an haircut.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iconize(m): 12:37am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista:
[s]dude ilugunboy can pay your annual salary[/s] [s]within a week and it won't have any effect on[/s] his pocket. You funny sha

Childish rants!
Are you Ilugunboy's hype man?

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: you know Mr biggs bus stop?

Yes....
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Just tell me say you want to come and drink ...lolzz grin
yes Sir...a bottle of Red Wine won't be too bad grin

1 Like

barcanista: TAN has increased it to 45k grin

Really? I can still afford to pay him that conveniently
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: yes Sir...a bottle of Red Wine won't be too bad grin

Oya come to CMD tmr afternoon....4pm
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 12:39am On Aug 10, 2014
You still think I am jobless?

How about you look at this email directly from the military in response to my bond request? This is classified info hence why I am removing the info

For security purposes, I removed the email..

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by idumuose(m): 12:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Guy,may your mouth bend if you mention me again.I don't talk to servants.f00lish servants for that matter.You think everyone be houseboy like you.Nairaland houseboy

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 10, 2014
idumuose:
Guy,may your mouth bend if you mention me again.I don't talk to servants.f00lish servants for that matter.You think everyone be houseboy like you.Nairaland houseboy

Guy....you better keep quiet before I shift my radar on you.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

So ojodu Berger is close to shagisha in your mind...?

Well..that is beside the point...?when are which area of Ikosi are you coming tmr.....I will be in Oladogba near elegbeleye hospital to have an haircut.
you want to take me to a barbing saloon? Boss, quit your jokes and meet me in Mr Biggs, Mr biggs bus stop ikosi by 4pm. I don't want you to say u waited for me and you didn't see me, else PM me your phone contact so I can call you.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 10, 2014
iconize:

Childish rants!
Are you Ilugunboy's hype man?
I don't hype. I only responded when somew assumed ïlugun¡oy to be a roadsÍde welder o® so. The point is we don't kÑow who is who on thi§ forum. It is not moral to makÉ such utterance on sm1 you don't even know.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 10, 2014
idumuose:
barcanista is ilungunboy's boyboy grin grin grin
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: you want to take me to a barbing saloon? Boss, quit your jokes and meet me in Mr Biggs, Mr biggs bus stop ikosi by 4pm. I don't want you to say u waited for me and you didn't see me, else PM me your phone contact so I can call you.

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: you want to take me to a barbing saloon? Boss, quit your jokes and meet me in Mr Biggs, Mr biggs bus stop ikosi by 4pm. I don't want you to say u waited for me and you didn't see me, else PM me your phone contact so I can call you.

Ok...God willing..I will see you there tmr....look out for a green Honda Accord car with Ikeja plate number.

Leave my number...you just show up tmr
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: barcanista is ilungunboy's boyboy grin grin grin

He is earning a good salary where he works....you still jump from bus to bus daily.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by idumuose(m): 12:45am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Guy....you better keep quiet before I shift my radar on you.
Shift your radar on your victims.At least your servant has told us what you do for a living.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Oya come to CMD tmr afternoon....4pm
surely I will make it

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (66) (Reply)

Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.