Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (60680 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Just see what you have caused, my bingo has ran into the forest, what are we going to eat this night? You better go and find that bingo..

ShineuEye:

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Kundagarten: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
Can I join other well meaning Nigerians in urging Chino to stop this public beatdown. This is like watching Tyson beating a two yr old round after round. Chino please have mercy.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
The only way out is to buy another equivalent bingo.. cool

Kundagarten: Can I join other well meaning Nigerians in urging Chino to stop this public beatdown. This is like watching Tyson beating a two yr old round after round. Chino please have mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ShineuEye: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kundagarten: Can I join other well meaning Nigerians in urging Chino to stop this public beatdown. This is like watching Tyson beating a two yr old round after round. Chino please have mercy.

I think am going to join you in begging Chino for mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ShineuEye: 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
chino24: The only way out is to by another equivalent bingo.. cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Kundagarten: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
@anago.
See what you caused for yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Gbawes: 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Let me join you people in humilliating the bingo. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iconize(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kalvan1000:

What are you going to do?!

Look at this Ibo cannibal feeling funky. Sit your @ss down.
Pointless crap!

Are you seeking for attention or are you just pissed? Either way, you're still an addled gbana addict with no hope of redemption.

I'm here for a different business. Don't ask for what is bigger than you.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ShineuEye: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Gbawes: Let me join you people in humilliating the bingo. grin grin

Chai!!!

anago don suffer abeg, easy with the humiliation. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Kalvan1000: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
iconize:
Pointless crap!

Are you seeking for attention or are you just pissed? Either way, you're still an addled gbana addict with no hope of redemption.

I'm here for a different business. Don't ask for what is bigger than you.

Cool Story bro.

Run along kid, i can smell your fear oozing through my computer screen.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ShineuEye: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
@anago
Why are you not barking?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Look at anago aka Tunde Salam and his g@y partner, I never knew he was g@y until we busted him.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ShineuEye: 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
@Chino

I can officially tell you that anago has thrown in the towel.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ShineuEye: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
chino24: Look at anago aka Tunde Salam and his g@y partner, I never knew he was g@y until we busted him.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Hehehehe!!

But why is he always holding a drink, is this a curse?

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iconize(m): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kalvan1000:

Cool Story bro.

Run along kid, i can smell your fear oozing through my computer screen.

I'm ok with your tactical retreat...

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Gbawes: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
anago should change to a new name after this beatdown.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
He need to drink away his sorrow for being denied by the both parents since birth.. cool

ShineuEye:

grin grin grin grin

Hehehehe!!

But why is he always holding a drink, is this a curse?

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Kalvan1000: 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
iconize:

I'm ok with your tactical retreat...

I've already asked you:

"What are you going to do"?! You said i shouldn't quote you, i quoted you!

Do something B!tch.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Kundagarten: 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
chino24: He need to drink away his sorrow for being denied by the both parents since birth.. cool

Thank God i witness this humilliation live.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ShineuEye: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kundagarten:

Thank God i witness this humilliation live.

Something to tell your children, hahaha.

I was there when Chino pummelled anago hahaha

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
odinma1:

Ah cheesy

I think you should address this to yourself Nwanne.

A failed Lab Assistant that has personality issues, going helter skelter to make peanuts to improve his living condition yet you cannot uplift yourself from that shack of a place that you live in. My boys have given me the picture of 35,Bakare Opesa street, Papa Ashafa Orile-Agege - what an eyesore! Dozie, as an Igbo man, I will kill myself rather than live in that house or that area. You are a disgrace. I will be uploading the picture of the house so that Nlanders can see where a Millionaire is living while begging Yorubas for mercy to give him electricity. If I ever see you in Awka, I will beat the hell out of you.

You are obviously jealous of young men because you have wasted your life. Not everyone is like you Nwanne. Some of us have pride and decorum. I have probably Bleep..ed your wife before, I wont be surprised. I dare you to ask her if she knows Ugochukwu from Alaba?

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

Bwahahaha...This guy na Ali baba apprentice.. Rest your tongue there! Why haven't you killed yourself for taking free rides in antiquated scrap metals....I could smell your adrenaline as your heart pumped faster than 500 beats/mins immediately i yanked off your pants on a public forum.grin grin

Chief Passenger 1 of Dopemu under bridge. Why did you remove the pics you took?. ..grin
The hotel i'm staying...your yoruba brothers are currently doing some bricklaying works and plastering some sections of Rapour hotel as they renovate, as we speak. Anyone can confirm that right now. One of dem name na Gbenga. I just gave him N500 after using the ATM in the hotel downstairs.. I'm i not benevolent enough?. Yoruba bow to me i'm a higher breed to you. I sit comfortably on top of the food chain. No shaking. grin

They will toil into the night for their Gods the Igbos and sleep on hard ground...It's the way nature has ordered it. You work hard, we work smart. ....cheesy grin
You are making money eh?.., make sure you don't touch Oga emeka's money else you develop Hypertrophy of the Scrotal sac when he visits Okija and comes back.. grin

What's the brand of Scrap metal that dropped you at dopemu today?. grin
Ol'boy stop struggling to meet up, sit where you are and listen like a good boy. Beg me for leniency as i horsewhip your fa.g.go.t asze to submission, you front seat p.hag.got with a stinking yoruba armpit. grin

Scientopreneur hereby commands you to talk only when asked to, that's if you want have your next meal. cool

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

bwahhhaaaa you wish!!!! my hood if attack Gaza styled can't still be shyte like papa ashafa. ........ federal housing estate Lagos.

Why is this man making noise?..grin

Aren't you supposed keep your asze steady for Odinma1's pounding this nite?...cheesy grin
He loves tight rectal holes. Go make his nite a perfect one. .grin

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

I can smell your fear you little man cheesy

I am in Lagos making 'REAL' money so forget that bullsyte about meeting in Owerri. Seriously you want me to meet you a lowlife? To do what exactly? You are very disrespectful Dozie.

All these started when I went to a so called “Conference” that our resident failed Lab assistant created in the Health section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1843618/nl-1st-scientific-conference-ebola#25413377

It was meant to be a brain storming thread and an exchange of ideas in response to the Ebola crises- Good idea right? But it turned out to be a monologue and a conversation between Dozzybaba and himself. Begging the Mods to put it FP and appealing to Medical practitioners to comment- all fell on deaf hears because like I explained to him, he is just a glorified nurse who has no right to comments on topics of such nature. Imagine a Lab assistant trying to discuss medicinal issues with Doctors. Anoufia!

After one week of setting up the conference, and despite the popularity of the subject, out of the almost 2 million members on NL, only 3 posters responded.

You have a low self esteem because you could not qualify as a Doctor which was tall order anyway considering your mother drank Ogogoro throughout her pregnancy which led to your very low IQ.

Owerri today, Asaba tomorrow, Yet no fixed abode? Oh Sorry - 35,Bakare Opesa street, Papa Ashafa Orile-Agege Abeg tell us another story Dozzybaba.

You will bow down to your boss like Chyno has. My mission is to sanitise this forum and I will use you as a good example.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool cool

You always jump out of your skin anytime i quote you...grin
No fear...I speak softly and carry a big stick...grin

You are not saying anything new.I've patiently waited for this day to mess you up....grin
Is it about those pics you took and sold yourself out?..eru ti ba wereh.
Fear factor have really motivated you in this banter with me, but i'll be patient, it's part of my training as a proud Scientist to be observant and analytical. grin grin

I know you now thread carefully, you now read and re-read everything you type before posting. Something i unconsciously hammered into your Hungry skull..... grin

Go ram your tongue into the rectum of Salamu and give it a throrough spanking.. Fhaggot passengergrin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22am On Aug 13, 2014
iconize: OrlandoOwoh the drunken thief, my case with you is beyond nairaland. I'll soon create a thread and tell the world, how you p_imped your own mother for a cup of bleaching cream and duped peeps online.
Awure p_imp.
Somebody should pour acid on OrlandoOwoh's acne infested face in order to save lives. he's dam.n fuggly.

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22am On Aug 13, 2014
iconize: OrlandoOwoh the drunken thief, my case with you is beyond nairaland. I'll soon create a thread and tell the world, how you p_imped your own mother for a cup of bleaching cream and duped peeps online.
Awure p_imp.
Somebody should pour acid on OrlandoOwoh's acne infested face in order to save lives. he's dam.n fuggly.

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Kalvan1000: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:24am On Aug 13, 2014
collynzov5:
Odinma1 is OrlandoOwoh
Anambra Adigo Mma.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:28am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: yet, he opened two threads cos of me, I don kill you for this forum cheesy cheesy cheesy
You keep complicating issues for yourself. I'm considering your new status as my personal text and attaching threads where you showed cowardice.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2014
loads of phoolish igbo-las with mucus for brain. it pass my bed time and the ninny bleating all over. the only shyte y'all never do well achieve is making a phool of yourself.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2014
dozzybaba:

Why is this man making noise?..grin

Aren't you supposed keep your asze steady for Odinma1's pounding this nite?...cheesy grin
He loves tight rectal holes. Go make his nite a perfect one. .grin

morrafucker I'm fvcking homophobic your kinsman is the race of phaggotry on this forum. how are we sure it doesn't run in the igbo-la gene code... enjoin...

[/quote author=innnoisback]
Northern Nigeria could possibly be the worst place in Subsaharan Africa for a queer to
grow up, but i quickly adapted, i grew up learning Yoruba 1st(as i was born in a
predominant Yoruba Neighbourhood, all my friends were Yorubas,so i just had to learn
the language) Afterwards i learnt Igbo, before Mastering Hausa, which today i speak
fluently even more than my native Igbo, My proficiency in Hausa is second only to
English!
[/quote]

https://www.nairaland.com/1829343/me-me
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You keep complicating issues for yourself. I'm considering your new status as my personal text and attaching threads where you showed cowardice.
you are pained because the two senseless thread you opened were removed, you no get sense @ all, you open threads like a m0ron. You aint seen anything yet. Shebi you still dey nairaland grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: you are pained because the two senseless thread you opened were removed, you no get sense @ all, you open threads like a m0ron. You aint seen anything yet. Shebi you still dey nairaland grin grin grin
Your persona non grata status stands. You asked for it and got it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (66) (Reply)

Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba / 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment / AK47 Rifles, RPGs Coming To Nigeria From Libya Intercepted In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.