Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59822 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by oluwasegunfummi: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
anago90:

may the gods kill everyone in your lineage with sars, hiv, ebola, dengue fever and mad cow disease. You worthlesss piece of tampon, dust bin scavenging piece of ayagayagayo!!!?!?! In your demented mind you think you winning here, yet you pick race like the coward that you really are, engraved in the gene pool of y'all loser. Flog logic and sense into your non functional grey matter, that would have be of more benefit to humanity if fitted into the skull of pa chike's he goat. Beating you silly here like i'm running chain saw through your malnourished veins, beating you to coma like a cele pastor delivering a toddler from marine spirit. May a forklift carrying a 40 feet container lose control in front of your family house and kill all the occupant.
AMAGOAT, you won't stop constituting nuisance on this thread, must you show the whole world how un-cultured and mannerless we yorubas are? You keep insulting everybody you see like baba ilesa, you aren't more yoruba than I am, yet I tend to respect myself anywhere I go, I guess sango has cursed your bloody soul.........eko o ni baje oooo cool

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by oluwasegunfummi: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
anago90:

customised13 the coward, ilugunboy is coming to say hi. Hope you will not pick, lost soul posting random cars as his own, jobless loafer spamming job section with the his cerificate of attendance. It shall never be well with you oloriburuku oni kuruna labe. Omo irankiran. Shofodanu masheafani igbe idi eku.
who's this oloshi and who's customized13, are you insane? Obo langido, I just felt like advising a sick ridiculous brother, you must not also show the cursed side of you to me, the next time you try being stvpid to me, I will make sure I slap the living daylight out of you, obo langido........eko oni baje oooo cool

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tomakint: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: AMAGOAT, you won't stop constituting nuisance on this thread, must you show the whole world how un-cultured and mannerless we yorubas are? You keep insulting everybody you see like baba ilesa, you aren't more yoruba than I am, yet I tend to respect myself anywhere I go, I guess sango has cursed your bloody soul.........eko o ni baje oooo cool
oluwasegunfummi....u no go kill pesin grin grin with ur new style of 'eko o ni baje oooo' kai Nairaland don suffer grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chino

How are u this evening? Hope you are not too hungry?

All I can say is that you are a magician. One day you are 41, the next 37, now 33.

May Chineke help u to secure a date soon. Your wife will soon start divorce proceedings.

You were warned.

More coming...

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by oluwasegunfummi: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
anago90:

ilugunboy beating retatrds to deny themselves since the 1800's. You worthless igbe idi ayan, come with me with your real moniker, unless yor eranko is just barking like dog. Shofodanu masheanfani oni kuruna labe scamp before i ilugunboy-lize you. Omo irankiran.
what's with this AMAGOAT calling origunboy here, its utterly absurd and ridiculous when someone can't recognise his brother, am tired of trying to cure the stvpidity of my nitwit yoruba brothers, if not for our pregnitor oduduwa, I would have place another curse on you, pari olodoo...........eko o ni baje ooooo cool

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
odinma1: Chino

How are u this evening? Hope you are not too hungry?

All I can say is that you are a magician. One day you are 41, the next 37, now 33.

May Chineke help u to secure a date soon. Your wife will soon start divorce proceedings.

You were warned.

More coming...

bwahwhawhawha when are we releasing the chat between the driver and nonye.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
anago90:

bwahwhawhawha when are we releasing the chat between the driver and nonye.

When things calm down a bit bro. I want it to be a big tornado on NL.

Please can you forward this picture to Nonye's email account. Thanks bro

Ps. Dont waste your time on customized13. He is a small fish in a big pond. We will be releasing his full details very soon. Pls check your email for the current updates

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
odinma1:

Ps. Dont waste your time on customized13. He is a small fish in a big pond. We will be releasing his full details very soon. Pls check your email for the current updates

bwahahhaaah ok i will do that asap. The network here is terrible, off to some new terrain kind of. We can't wait for that moment.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: what's with this AMAGOAT calling origunboy here, its utterly absurd and ridiculous when someone can't recognise his brother, am tired of trying to cure the stvpidity of my nitwit yoruba brothers, if not for our pregnitor oduduwa, I would have place another curse on you, pari olodoo...........eko o ni baje ooooo cool

you will only get reply when you login with your customised moniker.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by oluwasegunfummi: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
anago90:

you will only get reply when you login with your customised moniker.
keep eluding yourself, omo egba ni mi........eko o ni baje oooo cool

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by gurnam: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
odinma1:

So this eddiot in the Pic dey chase cheap and dirty girls on that ashewo website?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Malawian(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
hold on, so this thread is actually still live? and i was wasting my time reading from page to page. i was still in page 39.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Chino72: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Odinma have you taken your meds tonight..?

Have you employed my bingo to be licking your as5.. ? grin

That bingo is very important to me oo grin grin grin

You don't get it..I have told you that I am the one in that picture, so why are you still crying? grin ;
I am the big boy in that pix..

I should count myself lucky that you did not use this anago's pix to represent me.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Chino72: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
If you had used a picture as anago's to present as chino I would have retired from NL.. grin grin

But you made a big mistake for using such a cute and well fed guy to show as chino.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now see anago below.....you see why I am lucky.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

One word to describe anago is fugly-dwarf.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iiichidodo: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Bwawahawa!! ^^^See im hungry face.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Chino72: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hungry fugly dirty looking oshogbo slum dweller.. grin grin grin grin

iiichidodo: Bwawahawa!! ^^^See im hungry face.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by meforyou1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mynd44,can u tell me why nnewi1stson is banned while eggheaders aka anago9010 aka anago10 is still roaming about insulting people?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by meforyou1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
odinma1:

mynd44, here is OrlandoOwoh posting pix with his odinma1 moiniker. Do the needful, unban observanc1 now

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Yeske2(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
meforyou1: stupid idiot, if you say u are in Minna, tell me where and when, I will be there
Ndigbo everywhere, That's the spirit.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Yeske2(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Typing epistles on my phone, i cant help but wonder if the puerile,pathetic,filthy product gotten from artificial insemination by a gibbons sppperm is really worth the stress! sad
God knows i go follow find You if anything happens to Anago, last warning: leave him alone. Nlanders don see result so no need going further. Na warn i dey warn you o.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:41am On Aug 17, 2014
meforyou1: mynd44, here is OrlandoOwoh posting pix with his odinma1 moiniker. Do the needful, unban observanc1 now
OrlandoOwoh ko, Orlando Julius ni.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OneNaira6: 1:47am On Aug 17, 2014
I had to stop everything I am doing to type this. Idk what made me check NL but my God, I'm glad it did. since noone wan talk, make i talk. somebody, anybody Biko take Nnewi1stson's laptop or phone from him before he kills that anago dude. Make una call his parents or even girlfriend so make dem find something to get out of here. My God, I actually felt the insults and it wasn't directed at me. Jesus!! Una stay here watching a grown man getting smacked up by a little kid and no one offered or even tried to help the nigg@. Na wa ooo!! Una wicked oooooo. Every one way dey encourage am, una wicked ooo.

Why are teenagers so mouthed now a days. Chei. This sh1t reminds me when my little sis got into an argument on NL using my ID. Na wa oooo. Wetin dey happen to teenagers now a days?

Anyway sha na em I wan say, una bye bye. make I waka go sha

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Gentlemimi2: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
tomakint: Dozzybaba, chino24, zlatansomto, meforyou1, GentleMimi2, customized13, collynzo, AKUNWATA1, Onenaira, etc where una dey? It seems Nnewi1stSon dey vex seriously, abeg make una help me beg am grin grin I don overlaff ..... grin grin
Choi! Ayam veli veli soli ooo. I'm just seeing this mention! Iyammi! Thank you,bros me!
LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by brownlord: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
OneNaira6: I had to stop everything I am doing to type this. Idk what made me check NL but my God, I'm glad it did. since noone wan talk, make i talk. somebody, anybody Biko take Nnewi1stson's laptop or phone from him before he kills that anago dude. Make una call his parents or even girlfriend so make dem find something to get out of here. My God, I actually felt the insults and it wasn't directed at me. Jesus!! Una stay here watching a grown man getting smacked up by a little kid and no one offered or even tried to help the nigg@. Na wa ooo!! Una wicked oooooo. Every one way dey encourage am, una wicked ooo.

Why are teenagers so mouthed now a days. Chei. This sh1t reminds me when my little sis got into an argument on NL using my ID. Na wa oooo. Wetin dey happen to teenagers now a days?

Anyway sha na em I wan say, una bye bye. make I waka go sha

That anago of a thing na dog when don make up,e mind to lost, i don advise am make only em waka commot for this thread, em still dey go open dictionary to come comment here, 10 of em post no dey reach 1 of Nnewi1stson own, the boy deaf goon.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Gentlemimi2: 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: [b] Dude, your life is pathetic, a sensible human would have withdrawn from this thread long ago, but not you, you'd rather be bloodied and battered than concede defeat! What if i'm queer huh? Atleast i accepted it, but even pictorial evidence proves you're a p.hag, you still deny! Is life this meaningless to you in reality? You really should seek help before you die of frustration! Unlike you, i'm a teen and i've still got my life ahead of me, i can live it how i want, and when i want. From your pictures you're obviously 40, unmarried, jobless and frustrated! That's why you spend the whole day throwing insults at people you'd never be opportuned to eat their faeces all your life! Chino's Married and has kids, Dozzy is light years ahead of anybody in your lineage. Customized would probably buy your entire family heritage in Oshogbo(That's if he wishes to live in the slum). As for me, i'm still upcoming, watch it dude, you never know where we might meet tommorow! The Abuja, you've been fronting about, believe it or not i know more people than you there! See how your fellow Yorubas abandoned you to your fate, cos they know you're a lunatic! Get a life man! This will my last quote of you on this forum! You're worthless to me!

Ps keep snooping around on me offline, i care less, to me you're just a bee buzzing round a mound! Goodluck devouring your delicacy! Anuofia Ekwensu buruonu![/b]
*Faints*..........dayuuuuuum! This is worse than ebola!

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tomakint: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
meforyou1: Mynd44,can u tell me why nnewi1stson is banned while eggheaders aka anago9010 aka anago10 is still roaming about insulting people?
you mean Nnewi1stSon is serving a ban? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by meforyou1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
tomakint:
you mean Nnewi1stSon is serving a ban? shocked shocked
yes o. And eggheaders is not. Irony of life
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Howmanage: 5:58am On Aug 18, 2014
odinma1:

grin

Because of me your Doro Boss, you did not go to bed till 1am and woke up at 4am to check if I have destroyed you on NL shocked I keep giving these efulefus sleepless nights, Ah Odinma1 Nwoke Oma! cool

You have posted 7 times in response to just one (1) of my posts, probably piss.ing and shit.ing yourself in the process. Dozzy develops instant diarrhoea at the mention of his Igwe -Odinma1 grin

I know you have suffered historical physical and sex.ual abuse from everyone that knows you. From your alcoholic mother that drank Ogogoro throughout the 9 months she carried you to your poverty stricken father who could not do any better than uproot his children from Alaigbo to 35,Bakare Opesa street, Papa Ashafa Orile-Agege. In your heart, you know he failed you that is why you told Eggheaders that you live in Ikoyi. Who no like better thing- Anoufia! Yorubas chance you on a daily basis. Shouting ga.y all over the place, I am sure your family members must have molested which is why you are deriving fun talking about homosexuality. I hope you do not end up roasting your mother alive like that boy from Anambra did, although I wont blame you if you do because how can a child forgive such parents as yours?

To add salt upon injury, you are displaying a second hand Dell laptop that seen better days on Nl, look at the dirty place he is staying- Onye Nzuzu, sufferhead.

Travel to Abuja today, Owerri tomorrow, Kano next day yet nothing to show for it. You still live in the slums of lagos- Onyeoshi. This church rat does not even a have a clue on how to make money, I saw how my smallie, the Roc girl disgraced you in that thread where you said you wanted to invest 5000 Naira in treasury bills. Dozzy 5000 naira?? You this poor lab assistant, I have told you to accept your destiny as a servant for medical doctors. Stop beefing your superiors like moi.

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool
. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by macof(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: am not from oshogbo, am from abeokuta, the more reason I relocated to lagos was poverty and leaking roof, in fact my family house in kuto ends up being a pool each time rain falls, its not peculiar to our family anyway, its a common thing in yorubaland.............eko o ni baje oooooo cool

Then your family must be suffering alot Why not return to ur village in the east?

At least village life can't be worse than poverty in the city

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply)

Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt / Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.