Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana (26813 Views)

Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Alishachris: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Africa is under siege! and we don't even know it yet!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by buoye1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dis is serious
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Youngzedd(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy28: When I was thinking they'll be no news bout Ebola on fp today

I sincerely don't believe the west don't have cure to this disease

They want to decrease the ppopulation and make money.

Blood money.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by wheeladealar: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by wheeladealar: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
Just laughing @ the ignorance of their health minister. Ebola no send anybody,just one slip and it downs you.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
The speech of their health minister is typical of African leaders...

No preparation, nothing in place, making empty boastings..

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by emymeeky: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
'
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by 1stola: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
nmehhh! tongue
After the rant.
gaynians
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by sylve11: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
na wa o! cool
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by onetrack(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Youngzedd:

They want to decrease the ppopulation and make money.

Blood money.

Then why do western organizations continue to vaccinate Africans and provide mosquito nets? The population of Africa has quadrupled in the past 60 or 70 years due to western health care! If the west has been trying to decrease or eliminate the African population then they have done a terrible job of it because the population is exploding thanks to the west. And Ebola is not a good way to reduce the population because it works too slowly and it can be avoided with some precautions because it is not airborne. If Ebola is the west's way of reducing population then they get a failing grade!

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Tweetums(f): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
ceejay80s: THE END
of what?
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by epospiky(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
now in another country.God help us.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Idrismusty97(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
How many meetings would West Africa counties attend? They have done that for Boko haram now they would still do that again for Ebola.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Kingbritt(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Khalessi: Stupîd leaders. Between Mahama and Jonathan I don't know who's worst.
Ma dear,uncle jona is better chai..!!
Mahama is one dumb president i swear..! angry ur president jonathan i've monitored for while not charismatic n quite ordinary but not a fool like mahama.
A president who came to power tru empathy for death of john mills.what do u xpect a man who came to power tru de mantra "edey be keke"
Mahama thinks he can rely on his looks and so "called" youthfulness,he 's de worst president Ghana has ever had till date
Even de millitary leaders were even better ma dear jonathan is better jare..! Aboki na aboki..!
Now to the topic why on earth are the Ghanaian authorities not screening de bothers yet inspite of the threat from our neighbors

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by osjoshua(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
blueto: Ebola will die down soon . Just execise patient
don't always comment while sleeping...its not good for you health
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by DonaldGenes(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Morotov1: Ebola, what exactly are you after?

Is it the complete extermination of the fraudsters, 419ERS, drug barons and all what nots from west Africa.? OR WHAT .........

Just know you thou that not all of us are among those listed up here. Pleaseeeeee.

Don't quote me ooooo.

I like your username boy
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by duni04(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Idrismusty97: How many meetings would West Africa counties attend? They have done that for Boko haram now they would still do that again for Ebola.
Its not their fault, if we start holding our leaders responsible instead of making noise online maybe we'll see changes. See the US that doesn't even have any case of ebola ( apart from the imported ones from Africa) has already conducted a congressional inquiry into the CDC's response to ebola, not in America o, in Africa! While we that are the direct victims are sitting down here and making noise while our information minister is telling us there are vaccines and medicines for ebola. Westerners are not magicians, they just know the meaning of responsibility and accountability which are alien to Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Moreena(f): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
ewww! After banning flights frm Nigeria dey forgot dat ebola fit use leg waka enta#hw dumb# and dat Tilapia will start forming Ghanian ambassdor to nairaland nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Dreyl(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sarimah: Too bad! embarassed i thought their borders were fully secured?
huh? Who told u dat?
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
it is not the virus, it is the people, the people are so wicked and careless. they know they are sick but don't want to get tested because of the fear of being positive. The virus is not air borne, the people are spreading the virus, the government is tired.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Omadachi(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Wow!Another carelessness from an Africa country.So surprising that uptill now the Ghana authority has not educate its citizens on how to identify Ebola victims.I expect them to take a clue from Nigeria.For those people aiding the movement of Ebola patients from one country to another should be kill immediately when caught.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by nora544: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
onetrack:

Then why do western organizations continue to vaccinate Africans and provide mosquito nets? The population of Africa has quadrupled in the past 60 or 70 years due to western health care! If the west has been trying to decrease or eliminate the African population then they have done a terrible job of it because the population is exploding thanks to the west. And Ebola is not a good way to reduce the population because it works too slowly and it can be avoided with some precautions because it is not airborne. If Ebola is the west's way of reducing population then they get a failing grade!

when we want this than we need not to search for a drug that can fight ebula and we need not to wast the money.
when we want this we didnot need in europa to search for help for the sickle cell anaemia...........

It takes 15 years of searching that this new drugs where found, when you don't believe me I can give you the information but sorry it is only in german.

you see the plante from which the new drug comes and they test it on mouse 2011 http://kurier.at/lebensart/gesundheit/ebola-mittel-ursprung-in-wien/79.285.213#79257334,79254399
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
moneybag100: This one is worse than AIDS, I think it took a lot of time to create the disease....
The money they are making with HIV Drugs not enough.

Somebody should tell them they should Stop using Africa for their clinical trials.

Na God go judge them.
Africans invest in Medicines and a lot of research.....may we not be affected with our loves one.
Which of the zoos did you come out from?? These and more are the reasons why Ebola will kill a lot of Africans.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Narovic(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Cette chose est effrayer l'enfer outta moi .... Seigneur, aie pitié de nous [color=#000099][/color] crySeigneur
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by moneybag100: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
terrimatix: Which of the zoos did you come out from?? These and more are the reasons why Ebola will kill a lot of Africans.
I came from the zoos your father and families are serve as food.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Swash042(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pray for Africa! cry
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
LIKE SERIOUSLY??
Tell me it is a cheap joke! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Christmasdon(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
It's appalling,isinit.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by poiZon: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Khalessi: Stupîd leaders. Between Mahama and Jonathan I don't know who's worst.

MENTAL case!
n u think u r better right?
so what will u say to ernest bai koroma, sirleaf johnson?
if u dnt knw what to comment just type BRB n leave. stop abusing people that are and will forever be better than your entire generation put together
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Does it means, dis ebola will civilise Africans
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by rastamouse: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
There is NO CONFIRMED Ebola case in Ghana. Wait for the test results before concluding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! / 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH / How Some Private Hospitals Mistreat Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.