Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,279 members, 7,867,744 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Am Friend Zone For Almost 5 Years But I Am Comfortable With It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Friend Zone For Almost 5 Years But I Am Comfortable With It (759 Views)

Really Confused... Go On Or Turn Back? Its Almost 5 Years. Help! Please... / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 4 Years But She Never Offended Me / My Girl Friend Told Me She Was A Virgin For 5 Years But Now Says She's Unsure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Friend Zone For Almost 5 Years But I Am Comfortable With It by greatestman(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
During my 100L their was this babe i so much loved her, so i gather courage and asked her out but she refuse, tellng me that she is into relationship with someone and she cannot cheat on him. I keep on insisting for 2 years she did not accept my proposal (At this point I am friendzone). After our 300 Level she has problem with her boyfriend she start showing green light for me codely. As of then i have already give up on her. I have find she that will play the strings of my heart now she have interest on me, now her family member love me her mother is fond of me they do call me often.

Has it is now we are just friends and i am comfortable with it.

Does that are friendzone and comfortable with should like my post.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Friend Zone For Almost 5 Years But I Am Comfortable With It by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
greatestman: During my 100L their was this babe i so much loved her, so i gather courage and asked her out but she refuse, tellng me that she is into relationship with someone and she cannot cheat on him. I keep on insisting for 2 years she did not accept my proposal (At this point I am friendzone). After our 300 Level she has problem with her boyfriend she start showing green light for me codely. As of then i have already give up on her. I have find she that will play the strings of my heart now she have interest on me, now her family member love me her mother is fond of me they do call me often.

Has it is now we are just friends and i am comfortable with it.

Does that are friendzone and comfortable with should like my post.

What exactly Is the biggie being friends with a girl??

nairalanders make it seem as if its a death sentence, but offline those niqqas are heavily friendzoned by upcoming beaches

smh

1 Like

Re: I Am Friend Zone For Almost 5 Years But I Am Comfortable With It by Generalkorex(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Good
Re: I Am Friend Zone For Almost 5 Years But I Am Comfortable With It by xp17(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
you must be a zonal director. I might be wrong though

1 Like

Re: I Am Friend Zone For Almost 5 Years But I Am Comfortable With It by greatestman(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

What exactly Is the biggie being friends with a girl??

nairalanders make it seem as if its a death sentence, but offline those niqqas are heavily friendzoned by upcoming beaches

smh

Hahahahahahhaaha

Funny you but that is the truth.
Re: I Am Friend Zone For Almost 5 Years But I Am Comfortable With It by lipid76(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
congrats!
Re: I Am Friend Zone For Almost 5 Years But I Am Comfortable With It by greatestman(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
xp17: you must be a zonal director. I might be wrong though

Yes for those that are friendzone
Re: I Am Friend Zone For Almost 5 Years But I Am Comfortable With It by OohMpa: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hey mate, you did what your fellow humans couldn't do...

You went from a "Friendzonee" to a "friendzoner"....

#Sai

1 Like

Re: I Am Friend Zone For Almost 5 Years But I Am Comfortable With It by farano(f): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
cheesy
Re: I Am Friend Zone For Almost 5 Years But I Am Comfortable With It by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
farano: cheesy
see her mouth, na wetin una like be dat....... grin
Re: I Am Friend Zone For Almost 5 Years But I Am Comfortable With It by greatestman(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
I think that girl will love to have someone like me. She deeply love me now but i am extending the friendzone for life time.

Friendzoning me will teach her a lesson.
Re: I Am Friend Zone For Almost 5 Years But I Am Comfortable With It by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
greatestman: I think that girl will love to have someone like me. She deeply love me now but i am extending the friendzone for life time.

Friendzoning me will teach her a lesson.

Don't fool yourself..

Do u think you are d only she's friend zoning?

(1) (Reply)

Guys' Is This True???? / In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... / Is There Any Need Of Keeping A Relationship For 10 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.