Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Just Break Up With Him!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Break Up With Him!!! (817 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? / Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Break Up With Him!!! by DSuperWoman(f): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
Okay, so I know we ladies are always so overly focused on fixing our relationships that we have become completely blind to the fact that we might be in a terrible relationship.
The reason why the relationship makes you so unhappy is not because you're not good enough or if only you could communicate your message better or if... NO! Its because you are dating the wrong guy... There I said it, someone had to tell you!
There's nothing wrong in trying to fix our relationships but we've ignored the most important part of working at relationships -- determining if we're in the right one.
Its painful to wake up one morning and realiase you would have gotten out of a relationship you wasted years trying to fix.
So if these signs are presently occurring in your relationship then "just break up already"

1. YOU CAN'T EASILY GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM

Maybe he believes that phone calls are a nuisance or an inconvenience. He answers when you call, sometimes. He calls you back, sometimes and sometimes nothing, you just keep calling and calling... Your significant other should always be reachable by you. You say, "I love you," and swap bodily fluids on the regular; he should answer the phone, or at the very least, acknowledge your call in a timely manner. How challenging is a quick text to let you know he'll get back to you?

2. YOU CRY BECAUSE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP ALL THE TIME:

You tell everyone you are in a great relationship. You love him and he loves you. But you cry often and easily and because of him. This is a huge sign. It doesn't occur to you that you're crying because you're in a relationship you shouldn't be in. You think you're crying because you need him to understand you more or you haven't spent any quality time together or we haven't had a chance to talk about last week's incident yet. Stop making excuses for why and take this as a sign you need to break up. So just breakup already

3. YOU WANT HIM TO COMPLIMENT YOU MORE

You wish he complimented how you looked or told you why he loved you or just generally commented on everything you do for him. These things are especially hard to give over time, and if you're twenty years into marriage I think this is a normal problem. But it should come easily early on. It's hard for the same man to make a woman feel desired over a long period of time. However, if you've only been dating a year or even a few months and this is problematic,... Read full article here. http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2014/05/just-break-up-already.html?m=0
Re: Just Break Up With Him!!! by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Expecting me to click that link ... Then you are on a long thing
Re: Just Break Up With Him!!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
nonsense upon nonsense from more peeps that want us to click on some BS links, lol

DSuperWoman:
1. YOU CAN'T EASILY GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM

some men out there have shiiit more important to do rather than replying a phone call. if what you want to say is important then leave a msg and he will get back to you WHEN HE CAN. no need for bloody acknowledgment or whatever nonsense to make such insecure woman feel better about her low self esteemed self.

here are some of the few instance when a phone should not be answered:
- while driving and the cops are present
- in an important meeting at work
- caring for a children like feeding/changing etc (yes, real men do that)
- already on a call with someone more important than you
- at a funeral
- in a fight for your life
- you are in an accident and laying on the road possibly dying
- watching the final of the champion's league and your team is losing

2. YOU CRY BECAUSE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP ALL THE TIME:

some women cry for any/every damn irrelevant things: you tell her you dont like her meal and she will be crying; you are honest by telling her that her FAT aasss looks big in that dress (aka being honest) and she will cry; you fukc her so good that she just start crying for no damn reason; you tell her that her friend is nice, and the tears will be flowing etc....... yet that wouldnt mean that there is a problem with your r/ship AT ALL!

3. YOU WANT HIM TO COMPLIMENT YOU MORE

a person should compliment someone when he A) believe that she deserves the compliment (and not the way around) and B) when he is the type of person that is emotionally open like that. we all want more in r/ship but that doesnt mean that because we dont get more, there is something wrong with a r/ship that is already GOOD.

1 Like

Re: Just Break Up With Him!!! by rawpadgin(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
1. YOU CANT EASILY GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM: in one of the spdc facility where I work, there are places u can't enter with fones .
now if i am to work in that kind of place all through the day then she calls & I did not pick return her calls she will have to breakup with me
she'd better GO & DIE
Re: Just Break Up With Him!!! by nekaa(f): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
^^^ just because u can't relate to it doesn't mean someone else can't.

I hope I can tell myself the truth this time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Mysterious Nature Of Gals/women / The Untold Truth About Cheating / Am I Alone? :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.