Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,556 members, 7,865,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

She Ask Me 2 Cum And See Her Sis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Ask Me 2 Cum And See Her Sis (1177 Views)

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Ask Me 2 Cum And See Her Sis by starpon1: 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
hi
my gal of 2months old friendship said her police sis ask her 2 bring her boy frnd home 4 her 2 know who he is, and she have other guys she date outside. She said dis because i ask her out. Pls guys wat should i do?
Re: She Ask Me 2 Cum And See Her Sis by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 10, 2014
go and see her sister, then.. are you sure u dont have bad intentions for the girl...dis one you're scared undecided
Re: She Ask Me 2 Cum And See Her Sis by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Op Dont take that advice of Ladystewpid.since you know she date other guys.&in any relationship dont seek or take advice of a lady their advices wil lure you into big trouble in future they re desame they only know abt themselves.
Re: She Ask Me 2 Cum And See Her Sis by onegig(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2014
So she keeps other side acquitances? And you still want to go ahead? Maybe you tell her to post out her side games before expecting you to see her sister. You are not a game to played around.
Re: She Ask Me 2 Cum And See Her Sis by kazyhm(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2014
Don't be fool my d gal, infact , y did she choose you among d players ? Don' t be a scapegoat signboad while she enjoy other guys d**k

(1) (Reply)

Confused / Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. / Help Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.