Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

o - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / o (4305 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: o by MELAA: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Talk to her about it, if she continue, leave her. Whatsoever she is doing now even after marriage she will continue it. Remember, two CAPTAINS can never control one ship at thesame time.
Re: o by bablononi(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
delard1285: Hello nairalanders, I will kindly respect your opinion on this major issue bordering my heart. I have a fiancee that most time I wanted to talk to her, I do have some element of fear in me. She lose to me in talking even when we have issue to discuss she quickly get angry and she will not allow me to talk and she will be saying I dont want to listen to her when she herself has dominiaring attitude. Whenever we are together, I do calculate what I will say so that she will not get angry at a point in time. Even if i tried all my best to pleas her, she will still see something. It has been a major concerns to me, please kindly advice especially ladies in the house. Thanks
i like gals like dis.i handle dem perfectly
Re: o by baby124: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
OP, I am kind of like this. Now let me tell you, it is her personality and that is probably what makes her very successful. She is probably fearless and very sharp. How you carry yourself is how she will respond to you. You don't fight fire with fire. You have to have a healthy dose of respect for yourself and that is what she will sense, which will make her relate better with you. Stand up to her in a very cool way and let her know she does not intimidate you. You are not her employee or her junior one so she should be very mindful how she talks to you. Say it with calm and be very cool always. She will become very cautious of herself and even respect you more.

Refuse to have confrontational conversations with her. Once she starts, just clamp up. From there she knows if she wants to talk to you she has to modify approach . No one is perfect, she is your fiancée despite all this because she has good traits about her. You may end up with someone you can manipulate and be extremely unhappy. Talk to her and let her see this thread. Funny is she may not be intentionally doing it. It is just her personality.

4 Likes

Re: o by baralatie(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
*: ^^^
u want madam dominator to see this thread?

what outcome do you Want?

she will either spank op or give suspension from any media platform.
Re: o by 2CatWoman: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
delard1285: Hello nairalanders, I will kindly respect your opinion on this major issue bordering my heart. I have a fiancee that most time I wanted to talk to her, I do have some element of fear in me. She lose to me in talking even when we have issue to discuss she quickly get angry and she will not allow me to talk and she will be saying I dont want to listen to her when she herself has dominiaring attitude. Whenever we are together, I do calculate what I will say so that she will not get angry at a point in time. Even if i tried all my best to pleas her, she will still see something. It has been a major concerns to me, please kindly advice especially ladies in the house. Thanks

OP if you are already doing the bolded, then this lady is not for you. The girl sounds like she still has issues with her upbringing which she needs to reflect on before she can move on with her life. Some people are advising you to act out of character to make her change her ways; I don't agree with this. Everybody deserves to be with someone that they can relax and be themselves with from the outset.

2 Likes

Re: o by Godmystrength: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
baralatie: *: ^^^
u want madam dominator to see this thread?

what outcome do you Want?

she will either spank op or give suspension from any media platform.
haba!! can't be that bad cheesy
Re: o by crackhaus: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
baby124: OP, I am kind of like this. Now let me tell you, it is her personality and that is probably what makes her very successful. She is probably fearless and very sharp. How you carry yourself is how she will respond to you. You don't fight fire with fire. You have to have a healthy dose of respect for yourself and that is what she will sense, which will make her relate better with you. Stand up to her in a very cool way and let her know she does not intimidate you. You are not her employee or her junior one so she should be very mindful how she talks to you. Say it with calm and be very cool always. She will become very cautious of herself and even respect you more.

Refuse to have confrontational conversations with her. Once she starts, just clamp up. From there she knows if she wants to talk to you she has to modify approach . No one is perfect, she is your fiancée despite all this because she has good traits about her. You may end up with someone you can manipulate and be extremely unhappy. Talk to her and let her see this thread. Funny is she may not be intentionally doing it. It is just her personality.
@OP, don't listen to this for your own good. No matter how much control you think she might be learning to have, it's only a matter of time before her true nature surfaces again.

For someone whom you have to walk on eggshells around just to avoid touching a nerve, she is not the right person for you.
You should be able to express yourself and not have a fear of saying or doing the wrong things around someone you want to spend a lifetime with.

6 Likes

Re: o by shizzle11(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
what business do two adults have together if either of them can't express him/herself freely let alone as spouse?

Red flag!

1 Like

Re: o by Godmystrength: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
shizzle11: what business do two adults have together if either of them can't express him/herself freely let alone as spouse?

Red flag!
I can't even be friends with such person not to talk of marriage things.

1 Like

Re: o by shizzle11(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
Godmystrength: I can't even be friends with such person not to talk of marriage things.
The ops case is that of a domineering partner of a fiancee, good enough she is exhibiting this negative trait from the onset, more than enough time for the op to decide if he wants to ignore the warning signs and flee or if he wants to jump into the fire despite having a god view of the red fleg.

Either way, I honestly wish him the best.
Re: o by Godmystrength: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
shizzle11:
The ops case is that of a domineering partner of a fiancee, good enough she is exhibiting this negative trait from the onset, more than enough time for the op to decide if he wants to ignore the warning signs and flee or if he wants to jump into the fire despite having a god view of the red fleg.

Either way, I honestly wish him the best.
Better this than to come back here later and start creating some pity threads ''my wife is so rude and domineering, she is killing me slowly''
Re: o by baralatie(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
Godmystrength: haba!! can't be that bad cheesy
the guy enter this one o!
Re: o by Godmystrength: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
baralatie: the guy enter this one o!
i pity him already sha
Re: o by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2014
lofty900: it's the truth. do u respect a guY who can't satisfy u in bed ?
I don't engage in premarital sex; so your question is OUT of the equation!

1 Like

Re: o by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
ferhyntorlah: I don't engage in premarital sex; so your question is OUT of the equation!
make I hear word jor
Re: o by Godmystrength: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
lofty900: make I hear word jor
e pepper you ni? grin
Re: o by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Godmystrength: e pepper you ni? grin
she dey form mother theresa for me abi wetin ?
Re: o by Kirinwa: 5:45am On Aug 13, 2014

Someone was asking why we have more widows.You haven't married her yet and you are already wearied.She doesn't allow you to be yourself.She's probably a Tom boy.

Op look for someone who understands you better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exactly How Much Money Is Suitable To Cater For A Family (monthly Basis)? / Dairy of a book nerd / Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.