Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing (4185 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2006
Mine is smoking, drinking, sneaking out of the house and chatting on line with strangers
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by eveseh(f): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2006
LOL

mine dad too when he comes he sneaking from mamie at 12: midnight like that and
come and chat,listend to music,do whateva he wants
when mamie ask him he'll say, i was doing some work from da office on da net
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by Teezy(f): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2006

@topic
My parents dont really care wat i do. I mean they know im old enough to make my own decisions in doing the "right" thing
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by Seun(m): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2006
I guess they won't approve if I make any decision that doesn't coincide exactly with their wishes.
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by Teezy(f): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2006
Really? At age 24?
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by Rhodalyn(f): 12:09am On Jul 23, 2006
getting a tatto done which i will

getting my belly pierced which Of Course i will cheesy
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by diddy4(m): 12:13am On Jul 23, 2006
my peps are okay with me in anything i do cuzz they know i will always do what is right. and dey know i wont do stuff dey wont like which is also bad for me. things like smoking, drinking and many other bad stuff, they wont approve of it cuzz its bad and i know its bad. they wont approve of a tatoo but im getting one anyway.

they dont tie me down so basically im a free man.

@rhoddy
what is my kid sister doing here so late?
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by Rhodalyn(f): 12:17am On Jul 23, 2006
hiya diddy cheesy

i just Came back from this fantastic party So im Still wild awake and drunk!!!
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by diddy4(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2006
drunk? drunk? my kid sister is drunk ooooo, yeeeepeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by Rhodalyn(f): 12:20am On Jul 23, 2006
Slightly, not f**kingly lol, at least i Can Still find my way around the house cheesy kiss
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by diddy4(m): 12:22am On Jul 23, 2006
oh slightly, ok. dats better. guess u drink responsibly then. good girl. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by Rhodalyn(f): 12:23am On Jul 23, 2006
yeah, i aint no drunkard kid bro cheesy
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by diddy4(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2006
got ya sis.
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by Shagari2(m): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2006
Marrying a Igbo girl, I can bring a Chinese home for all they care, but no Igbo's! grin
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by diddy4(m): 12:51am On Jul 23, 2006
wonder what is funny in dat. undecided
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by Shagari2(m): 1:01am On Jul 23, 2006
well stop wondering, you'll give urself a headache!
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by eveseh(f): 1:04am On Jul 23, 2006
lol lol
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by Rhodalyn(f): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2006
lol cheesy
diddy, he got ya there cheesy wink tongue
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by diddy4(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2006
nope, he didnt. i just didnt want to reply. u know how i do.
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by edygirl(f): 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2006
Shagari2:

Marrying a Igbo girl, I can bring a Chinese home for all they care, but no Igbo's! grin
Really? And wut message were they trying to pass to you?
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by desiree(f): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2006
Drug taking (that includes weed) and homosexuality, any form of prostitution are NO, NO!!!
My mum would bitch-slap me if I cross that line, regardless of age and independence.
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by desiree(f): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2006
@shagari

Why not Igbo girls?? shocked
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by aykay(m): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2006
going to school with white socks and coming bak with brown, dusty ones. lol, it used to drime my ma up the wall. now she just says 'if you get any girl pregnant, don't come bak to this house, before you spoil our family name'
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by Shagari2(m): 12:16am On Jul 24, 2006
@ Desiree

grin its funny how y'all take this so serious, humour, remember that word?

I have 4 requirements as far as girlfriend/wife is concerned

1. Cute face
2. Big ass
3. Great tits
4. Great tits

don't give a Bleep where she comes from. wink
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by iice(f): 12:48am On Jul 24, 2006
Lots of things and i tend 2 do them allahahaha, well 4 1 thing my mom hates tattoos but am gettin one jst where she wont see or i'd never hear the end of it,
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by ikamefa(f): 4:33am On Jul 24, 2006
cant think of anything ma parents would not approve of me doing, na,mean ok here is one ! tongue

maybe if i get married to a klingonian tongue
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2006
a klingonian wtf
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2006
i guess ur not a star treck fan shawna
but Klingons are those big brutish looking warriors
i find the women race klingon appealing. Though its all Fictional tongue tongue tongue
but can you believe they have a language !!!!! Thats been documented and treckies can speak and understand it LOL nerds eh cool cool
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2006
yeah u got that right am not a fan of star trekk i cant believe klingonians actually have a language its called klingon rite undecided
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2006
Yup it is. I used to watch the show. It is a highly intellectual show that can boost ones vocabulary. Plus it comes on at the oddest times.
Shawna set coordinates for 2-695873, and ENGAGE lol lol lol. I think sleep needs me grin grin grin
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2006
gosh u're really funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2006
k back to topic my dad will kill me if i get a tattoo or my belly button pierced, if i get a D in any of my classes and if i do drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour / LG Washing Machine Brand New (7kg)@ 65k / How Many kids Is advisable...considering The Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.