Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing (4190 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by sweetnini(f): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2006
@shawna i wont advice u to do wat ur dad wont approve
so maybe when u grow older and no more in ur dads environment u can make decisions of ur own and i hope u make the right choices
lol

but gal tatoos r nice
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2006
@josboy4lif
maybe tongue and yes am the oldest

yeah that what i plan on doing i wouldnt dare do it while am still living with my dad
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2006
pretty please can you post it. just for moi tongue tongue tongue
and oya did forget to mention in all this chatting. I dont condone tattoos for one reason due to there premanancy
But If i had to get one it would be a cross. My Religion is Stead-fast for me yowa!
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2006
i dont want scorpio to kill me tongue
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2006
ooo she is not the jealous type. And its only a picture. Come one pretty please wid a cherry on top!
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2006
i havent gotten the tattoo yet i said am planning to get one on my boobs cool
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by sweetnini(f): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2006
tatoo on boobs r nice but i'm scared of breast cancer
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2006
ok i give up  angry angry cry cry
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2006
i never thought of that sweetnini u're scaring me now am starting to reconsider shocked shocked
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

ok i give up angry angry cry cry

k when i do get one u'll be the first one to see it lol cheesy
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by sweetnini(f): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2006
i'm scared myself lol
i didnt mean to scare u
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by iice(f): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2006
Yes Shawna u can do the ones on ur boobies tongue tongue and jst make sure 2 keep wearing buttoned up shirts around ya dad hehehe
Well i've always been not one 2 stick 2 rules, u can always do what u want most times that is but usually only underground sha hehehe
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2006
thats okay thanks for the headsup though smiley

@iice

good idea lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by Trendiest(f): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2006
its funny cos lots of things dat my sisters would do and my dad would nail dem 4,he would totally let mi slide, Boys,dressing,parties,hanging out,curfews!!!!!!! smiley wink.so lots of thing i do wrong ,dey dont even bother tellin my dad anymore cos dey know all he's gonna say to mi is "DONT DO IT AGAIN" or he'l be like "leave my baby alone jare", dats why he dosent know abt my BELLY BUTTON TATTOO (STAR) and d one on my back yet,which am removing soon anyway cos tweety is so TEEN, gosh,if only he knew how crazy his baby has gotten xpecailly now dat my TEEN years are OVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin, my Mummy on d oda hand is easy to manipulate. tho she sometimes NAILS mi,
Gosh,i love my peoplessssssssssssss, and NO am not d family's baby
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by mamaput(f): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2006
shawna.
Am going to report you to your dad please give me his email adress,
You want to spoil your body with tatoo.
What will you tell your kids later .
are you planning to breast feed.
Do you not know the breast expands  and changes.?

A woman has to get her tatoos on parts of her body that are not affected by weight gain and loss.
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2006
mamaput its only a temp tattoo cheesy
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by iice(f): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2006
LOL mamaput is right sha, u have 2 put in places u pretty sure u wont add weight coz it will stretch n really not look that much good lol
LOL @trendiest, funny story
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by Trendiest(f): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2006
Tattoos are kool  but 2 much of it is just  UGLY and it depends on wot u get grin, dats why d TEMP ones are better cos once dey start gettin on ur nerves,u can LASER dem off and get d next cute thing
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by mamaput(f): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2006
ok  thats good then.
iice:

LOL mamaput is right sha, u have 2 put in places u pretty sure u wont add weight because it will stretch n really not look that much good lol
LOL @trendiest, funny story

and worse more when you lose again.
Try this blow up a baloon draw a pic on it and let out the air.
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2006
shawna:

k when i do get one u'll be the first one to see it lol cheesy

Im going to make a mental note of this
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by sweetnini(f): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2006
Trendiest:

Tattoos are kool but 2 much of it is just UGLY and it depends on wot u get grin, that is why d TEMP ones are better because once dey start gettin on your nerves,u can LASER them off and get d next cute thing
yea there r some dats not nice
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by iice(f): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2006
LOL mamaput funny
Yea it becomes a hassle when u dont want the tattoo anymore thats y u have 2 make sure its something u will never get tired of seeing hehehe
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shantell(f): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2006
mine is chatting too much online, drinking¨{dats big trouble} smoking{don't even think about it}
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by kellorah: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2006
@TOPIC: HAVING A SEX CHANGE lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by dollypee1(f): 3:27am On Jul 27, 2006
nothing actually ,nothing.my mum trusts in my ability 2 make good decisions on my own.
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by nancyekpoh(f): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2006
My parents will not approve me living a wareword life. Dressing indecency.
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by ladykool(f): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2006
i do wateva i want!! but ma dad is always watching me sad with ma mum is ok but ma dad is a differnt level. he wont like me to get a tatoo :and ave been telling him i will when i leave his house.
sneaking out of de house at 12 0 clock: but i cant afford to miss some hot party!
drinking alcohol: i dont and i wont ! cool
wearing some bad girls cloth to night parties: they is nothing for me to wear than bad girl cloth
talking to strangers: if someone walks up to me and start flirting obviously i will start flirting too! cool
and lots more man1 my dad has issues going on with me1
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by sammyjl(f): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2006
angrySleeping out
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by mukina2: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2006
drinking
smoking
sex grin
sleeping out grin
wearing alien clothes grin
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by rezzy: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2006
My parent wouldnt want me to sleep outside and make my hair with flashy color attachment
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by mukina2: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2006
yeah since you are in the desert so you wont go blind grin grin grin
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by iice(f): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2006
Who tell you, the sun rays go reflect the thing tire enter eye grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Think Is Wrong For Bride To Lend Her Groom Money To Pay Her Bride Price? / My Younger Brother Beats My Father / Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.