Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing (4191 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2006
Ya the most important one dont do drugs. Thats a big '"No No"
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by Badman888(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2006
They dissaprove almost everything you just have to use your mind to know what u can keep up with,
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2006
Van-City is pluted with drug addicts eh shawna?
I think its even worse then toronto as per addicts, abi?
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2006
yes there are freaking druggies everywhere here they will even try to sell crack to a little kid
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2006
ya, just be careful oooooo. Is there a lot of Nigerians in Vancouver
I need to take a vacation. MAybe i should go out west tongue tongue
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2006
yeah i will  grin and yeah there are a lot of nigerians but not as much toronto from what i hear
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2006
Yup but the nigerians here they really do keep to themselves
I was happy to learn that you people have a Youth Association thats great
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2006
yeah we do (but am not part of it though don't really have the time) and theres always a nigerian party almost every weekend, though i don't usually go except if i know there are going to be hot guys there grin lol
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2006
lol girls will be girls.
SO what keeps you so pre-occupied that you cannot partake in such activities
Me i would be affiliated if i was dere fo sho
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2006
so r u tellin me if u were at some nigerian party u wouldnt be checking out for cute girls wink
school work trying to maintain really good grades or my dad will kill me!
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2006
yes offcourse i would grin grin grin dont tell scorpio though. she my bonafide cool
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2006
k i wont my lips are sealed lipsrsealed anyways if u do come to BC i wouldnt mind showing u around wink
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2006
COOL cool cool cool, so what time is it in Van-City
Im assuming its not 9 mintues to 3 am like it is over here.
Ya im Crazy. But can you believe i finished work only an hour ago embarassed embarassed embarassed
I think i need a new job smiley
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2006
its almost twelve i should be in bed by now. poor u, u work that late i wish i had a job but am to lazy to get one and when i get a call for job interviews i always mess up and they never call me back sad so i guess am gonna have to continue smooching off my dad cheesy
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2006
hey thats not advised, but it works. I want my soccer star junior brother to get a job. But he told me Hell No! what a lazy punk.
I think he was in BC a month a go wid de national uner 20 Canada team doing a Camp.
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2006
am not that lazy cool am just not serious about the whole getting a job thingy
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by sweetnini(f): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2006
my parents wouldnt approve the following:and i kinda do a lot of them
but i know when they see me now they'll still love me and they wont be a problem after a week

Drinking(i was into but now i'm getting tired)
clubbing(which of course is every weekend thing for me)
piercing(i would never do cos i hate pains)
Tatoo(which of course i'm gonna do in 3 places of my body dis summer(temporary one))
F*cking lipsrsealed
smoking (if i say anything here i'll get criticized by nigerians so lipsrsealed)
Not attending church
Kissing in public(which i love doing)
getting D or less(this i dont get)
getting pregnant(i'll get disowned)
wearing skimpy clothes(which i love cos of the heat over here)
and a lot of things more
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by iice(f): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2006
LOL @ shawna = job thingy huh same with me lol
@Sweetnini lol, the whole weather there at mars i knw can be hard, keep rocking dem skimpy clothes lol
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2006
your a very bad girl lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

i want to get temp tattoos too but my dad will kill me if he finds out

@iice
lol i thought i was the only one now i dont feel so left out grin
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2006
Even just the temp one, ooo thats harshness
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by sweetnini(f): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2006
well do d temporary once
well i'm far away from home
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by sweetnini(f): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

Even just the temp one, ooo thats harshness
Harshness like how?
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by iice(f): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2006
Ahhhh dont feel left out lol, i thot i was the only 1 too lmao, temp tattoo? really he'll be mad? its just temp, my own no problem but if na real tattoo well that one na another problem but i will get it jst not in visible areas wink wink
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2006
yeah like how?

anyways some of my friends have gotten tattoos they say it doesnt hurt that much and u cant have any alcohol in u before going to get one
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2006
The fact her parents do not allow for the temporary tattoo. What of the ones in the bubblegum wrappers  tongue tongue
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2006
my dad freaks out if he sees any of us(his daughters) with the bubblegum wrapper tattoos

@iice
its hard to hide anything from my dad nothing gets past him
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2006
Damn your popsy is as stern as a ship abi
Overprotectism im going to practice that too grin grin grin
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2006
i guess its because we're all girls (4) of us and we are fyne as hell lol
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by iice(f): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2006
wow, he's really strict then, well there r places 2 tattoo but ehmmmm well emmmmm like ur butt lol
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by shawna(f): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2006
then i wont get to show it off tongue lol i was thinking i should get one on my boobs cheesy
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by Trendiest(f): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2006
wao, der are LOTS and LOADS
Re: Things Your Parents Wouldn't Approve Of You Doing by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2006
lol @ iice

hey shawna let me be the judge, y dont you post a picture
for my viewing enjoyment. Are you de oldest  

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Beats My Father / Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? / Let’s discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.