Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,560 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund (23301 Views)

GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For New Delhi, India (pics) / Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by MrCork: 12:03am On Aug 11, 2014
....why shudunt he leave u people out??...so u can chop it? (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by 9jalyte: 12:03am On Aug 11, 2014
I want to thank people like Davitogreat, I was almost choking with the first brainless comments of some bubble heads roaming around niaraland, always looking for where to spill the excess bitterness in them. Very shameless fellows who are so proud to display their emptiness by insulting their own country thinking they are Gani Fawenmi. The world has engaged Nigeria on a psychological warfare, the aim is to destroy every sense of patriotism in the citizens, then they will implement the Egyptian and Libyan models of revolution - using the citizens to destroy the country. Every day, every where it is all about Nigeria - CNN, BBC, etc, just as if they were commissioned to burn Nigeria down. The most painful thing is that our young men, who I expected to smarter than the older generation are even showing indications of greater intellectual poverty. they can't see beyond the tips of their noses.

Have you asked your self, why did ECOMOG die. Who really destroyed ECOMOG, and why. Nigeria was the supper power that funded ECOMOG and tackled the west African crises without asking anybody for help. Nigeria was clearly seen as the God-father of west African, and a strong force in Africa. That obviously did not seem cool for some tyrannical countries that will never want any country to make them look irrelevant. Ofcource, for any super country to show her big brother gesture, it has to be in Africa, and all of a sudden, it was being clear that they may turn irrelevant and Nigeria becoming more relevant. Systematically, they used the UN peace keeping force to overshadow ECOMOG/Nigeria, and that was it. Now, they are cementing the long time plan of burying any possible African independent peace keeping force, and some are clapping. This dependence syndrome embedded in some of our people is becoming scary. Who cares if the fund Malawi, are we same?

It is painful that other countries respect Nigeria, I mean, if you have not gone out of Nigeria to see how the other African countries respect Nigeria, you will not understand. Nigeria is the last hope of the black nation, and it means alot to every black man. Any Nigerian that is playing into that strategic destruction plan of some vested interests should look himself in the mirror and call him self a FOOL. Yes, we are not perfect, but who is. do you think oyibos are as good as they project? What do you think you will gain by always messing your self up. We should all focus on rebuilding our intellectual infrastructure, that is the most decayed in Nigeria.

We do not need any support from any country, we can! in fact they should stop insulting us with those petty grants. Over the years they have been giving, what great change has taken place with those. Except we face our challenges, we can never be seen as a force to reckon with.
stop blabbing each time the cook one propaganda against Nigeria, cus if you do, you can as well consider your self as zombie, cus you have been manipulated to act the way some people want you to act and you acted exactly that same way. We will overcome this battle.

12 Likes

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: imagine, nigeria faced with a very expensive battle at home should carry her soldiers now experienced in CTCOIN and desert and urban welfare, professinal and combat ready men, to go and join ghana and uganda to share 110 mil dols. What will that improve. E nor even reach one politician thief self.

E no reach one fighter jet..

1 Like

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by overhypedsteve(m): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2014
igbsam: Good thing Mr. Obama. Please do not send any money to Nigeria, it will end up in the pockets of these thieves we have as leaders. We have enough money to take care of our own needs and please, our president is planning on borrowing a $1billion loan, please ensure they don't approve it. All they need the money for is 2015 campaigns. Keep falling their hands as u've just done. Thank you!

Useless Nigerian Govt.
your signature says nothing kills faster than a defeated mind. I read your comment and saw the reflection of a defeated mind.

1 Like

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by overhypedsteve(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2014
9jalyte: I want to thank people like Davitogreat, I was almost choking with the first brainless comments of some bubble heads roaming around niaraland, always looking for where to spill the excess bitterness in them. Very shameless fellows who are so proud to display their emptiness by insulting their own country thinking they are Gani Fawenmi. The world has engaged Nigeria on a psychological warfare, the aim is to destroy every sense of patriotism in the citizens, then they will implement the Egyptian and Libyan models of revolution - using the citizens to destroy the country. Every day, every where it is all about Nigeria - CNN, BBC, etc, just as if they were commissioned to burn Nigeria down. The most painful thing is that our young men, who I expected to smarter than the older generation are even showing indications of greater intellectual poverty. they can't see beyond the tips of their noses.

Have you asked your self, why did ECOMOG die. Who really destroyed ECOMOG, and why. Nigeria was the supper power that funded ECOMOG and tackled the west African crises without asking anybody for help. Nigeria was clearly seen as the God-father of west African, and a strong force in Africa. That obviously did not seem cool for some tyrannical countries that will never want any country to make them look irrelevant. Ofcource, for any super country to show her big brother gesture, it has to be in Africa, and all of a sudden, it was being clear that they may turn irrelevant and Nigeria becoming more relevant. Systematically, they used the UN peace keeping force to overshadow ECOMOG/Nigeria, and that was it. Now, they are cementing the long time plan of burying any possible African independent peace keeping force, and some are clapping. This dependence syndrome embedded in some of our people is becoming scary. Who cares if the fund Malawi, are we same?

It is painful that other countries respect Nigeria, I mean, if you have not gone out of Nigeria to see how the other African countries respect Nigeria, you will not understand. Nigeria is the last hope of the black nation, and it means alot to every black man. Any Nigerian that is playing into that strategic destruction plan of some vested interests should look himself in the mirror and call him self a FOOL. Yes, we are not perfect, but who is. do you think oyibos are as good as they project? What do you think you will gain by always messing your self up. We should all focus on rebuilding our intellectual infrastructure, that is the most decayed in Nigeria.

We do not need any support from any country, we can! in fact they should stop insulting us with those petty grants. Over the years they have been giving, what great change has taken place with those. Except we face our challenges, we can never be seen as a force to reckon with.
stop blabbing each time the cook one propaganda against Nigeria, cus if you do, you can as well consider your self as zombie, cus you have been manipulated to act the way some people want you to act and you acted exactly that same way. We will overcome this battle.
your words almost brought tears to my eyes. To hell with obama men . I love naija. Pls try to read diplomatic soldering by joseph garba. And nigerian ecomog war stories to see and understand the great nation that produced you. The americans made a movie about black hawk down. But they refuse to even show the fact that their hopeless rangers were saved by nigerian ecomog troops, black hawk down was a nigerian victory. Read this hisories and you will nearly tear down anybody that humiliate your flag

2 Likes

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by ToyinDipo(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2014
F*ck him, f*ck all who will not relent in imposing gay tolerance sh*t on us. Then F*CK our corrupt leaders too who will make us dependent on financial aids from them. Though I have seen how withdrawal of financial assistance by US government can adversely cripple economy of some people who work in some Non profit making institutions, but then I won't support US trying to force some disease on us.

PS: I don't fully support government's stance on gay shit, as long as it is people who make their own choices regarding that, but then no country has the right to force us to be accommodating sodomy.

1 Like

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by EkoIle1: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2014
deeobserver209: With or without American Support Nigeria has the capacity to tackle Boko Haram. The Americans themselves know that fact. Black Hawk down is still very much fresh in their minds.

So what is Jona waiting for and with your so called capacity, why is Jona still begging to borrow $1 billion to fight the same BH?

Diarisgod my friend...

1 Like

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by dinggle: 12:15am On Aug 11, 2014
Instead of giving Nigeria the money he should have just shared it among the politicians, pls give us better news, dem don find out $20 billion abi dem think say yankee na mumu?
Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by Zaikon(m): 12:15am On Aug 11, 2014
dontjealousme: Two more years Obama will no longer be relevant. That is not a problem. I also notice the nations are predominantly east-africans where he is from and only two west africans.

Only problem is Nigeria will break in 2015, if the born to rule mentality is not dropped to allow power rotation. Yoru-hausa team up will break Nigeria. I have said my own!
may you leav long to c how 2015 election will be nd if Nigeria dos not break den I believ you gat to be replaced with Nigeria ... Atleast be an optimist for once ...
Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by kliffo(m): 12:16am On Aug 11, 2014
I didn't see Egypt, South Africa or Cameroun on the list of beneficiaries. Why most every thing be a slight to Nigerians. Nigeria has a better trained and equiped army than that of any of the benefitting countries. This is not a slight please.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by Lucasbalo(m): 12:16am On Aug 11, 2014
ochon: And so? This ain't news. Without USA we will and must survive. If not for corruption and incessant looting by our old leaders that've refusd to relinquish power to the younger generations, we shouldn't be looking forward getting financial assistance from USA. We've the funds and strength to finance ourselves and solve our problems; but unfortunately, those money are in the personal accounts of our leaders.
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by EkoIle1: 12:16am On Aug 11, 2014
ToyinDipo: F*ck him, f*ck all who will not relent in imposing gay tolerance sh*t on us. Then F*CK our corrupt leaders too who will make us dependent on financial aids from them. Though I have seen how withdrawal of financial assistance by US government can adversely cripple economy of some people who work in some Non profit making institutions, but then I won't support US trying to force some disease on us.

PS: I don't fully support government's stance on gay shit, as long as it is people who make their own choices regarding that, but then no country has the right to force us to be accommodating sodomy.

How do you reconcile both thoughtless amd irreconcilable mombo jumbo.?

2 Likes

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by patrickmuf(m): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2014
9jalyte: I want to thank people like Davitogreat, I was almost choking with the first brainless comments of some bubble heads roaming around niaraland, always looking for where to spill the excess bitterness in them. Very shameless fellows who are so proud to display their emptiness by insulting their own country thinking they are Gani Fawenmi. The world has engaged Nigeria on a psychological warfare, the aim is to destroy every sense of patriotism in the citizens, then they will implement the Egyptian and Libyan models of revolution - using the citizens to destroy the country. Every day, every where it is all about Nigeria - CNN, BBC, etc, just as if they were commissioned to burn Nigeria down. The most painful thing is that our young men, who I expected to smarter than the older generation are even showing indications of greater intellectual poverty. they can't see beyond the tips of their noses.

No offense but reading through your post, you kinda agreed with same people you tagged as brainless... Most of your write up is propaganda based...

2 Likes

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2014
Make Nigeria kuku stop to dy send sojas for Peace Keeping mana make dem allow amelica and the country dy er funding help themselves!
Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by vislabraye(m): 12:20am On Aug 11, 2014
Obama no send Naija sha. I wonder why we are begging for funds from Yankee in the 1st place. People who were rejoicing Obama is the first black president of US are having a rethink.

1 Like

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by EkoIle1: 12:21am On Aug 11, 2014
kliffo: I didn't see Egypt, South Africa or Cameroun on the list of beneficiaries. Why most every thing be a slight to Nigerians. Nigeria has a better trained and equiped army than that of any of the benefitting countries. This is not a slight please.

The same army that pick race after seeing BH or the same one that still can not reclaim portions of your country they swore under oath to defend but instead let BH claim unchallenged?

The only time they are better trained and equipped is when they go to Osun and other places for elections to kill, harass and intimidate Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by tbaba1234: 12:23am On Aug 11, 2014
These funds are not coming without conditions. I have never been a fan of foreign aid, often times, you have to give up your sovereignty.

This is not free money.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by EkoIle1: 12:23am On Aug 11, 2014
patrickmuf: No offense but reading through your post, you kinda agreed with same people you tag as brainless... Most of your write up is propaganda...

Basically...
Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 11, 2014
myads890: I believe the American and EU governments have finally realised that any fund is sent Nigeria is looted by polithieves and never used for its main purpose. And probably also that Nigeria is capable of funding itself but the funds are always looted by corrupt and incompetent "leaders".

Nigeria shouldn't lament. We deserve everything that's coming to us

1 Like

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by niceeric(m): 12:33am On Aug 11, 2014
But we're still not gonna legalise 'homosexualism' sha.....na my own be dat.....so they can keep omitting us from their 'beggars list'

2 Likes

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by hensben(m): 12:35am On Aug 11, 2014
kudos to obama! most expecially when 2015 election is around the corner...looting things

1 Like

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by onoja12: 12:35am On Aug 11, 2014
110million dollar for 50 countries,that amounts to 2.2million dollar each,which comes to about 400million naira and they would tell you spread over 5years which come to less than 80million naira,some times i wonder if Africans are sick or our leaders are senseless,what can 80million naira do for Nigeria and this money would eventually be used by American embassy in Nigeria yet claiming to be given us aid.please you people should note that the younger generation is becoming wiser,we would not accept all this lies you tell

Idrismusty97:
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/174445-obama-leaves-nigeria-out-of-110m-peacekeeping-fund

2 Likes

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: thank you sir. Your words are non commital but deep. you ve spoken like a wise man. Few posters were able to reflect reason in this thread,
wink
Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 11, 2014
Very funny. Insult Obama and Americans at every turn, but you still want us to give you our tax money and billion dollar research. Very funny.

Go and beg Putin. Racist Russia is your idol, after all.

Or your former colonial master, the UK.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by onoja12: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2014
Let God bless you,am reading your write up,with great joy in my spirit

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by porka: 12:42am On Aug 11, 2014
myads890: I believe the American and EU governments have finally realised that any fund is sent Nigeria is looted by polithieves and never used for its main purpose. And probably also that Nigeria is capable of funding itself but the funds are always looted by corrupt and incompetent "leaders".

Nigeria shouldn't lament. We deserve everything that's coming to us

You simply do not know how America's money is utilized.

America will never give any money to any country's politician, they would even try and corner their own share of the so-called loot under secret deals with those same politicians.

Those funds will be spent on military hardwares made entirely by American weapons manufacturing companies and supplied by American arms contractors.

The trainings are handled entirely by American contractors and where they require overseas training, officers and men will go to America for such.

More than 80% American monies will return back to them.

Those funds will never leave American financial institutions.

In the case of humanitarian courses, crumbs giving out are channeled through NGOs.

Educate yourself of these things, they are not hard to find.

1 Like

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by OutofBox: 12:55am On Aug 11, 2014
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by natureblack(m): 12:58am On Aug 11, 2014
davitogreat: Right... So giving the funds to ghana, Rwanda and Uganda is so much better. Funny seeing the stupid comments in the thread.
I swear Nigerians can sometimes be some of the most stupid people you can ever come across. They think by by speaking ill of nigeria in every situation they are enlightened and forward thinking when Infact it's the opposite.
God bless ur hustle

My fellow Nigerians derive pleasure in making stup1d comments on Naija.

1 Like

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by onoja12: 1:01am On Aug 11, 2014
God bless you,am happy we still have Nigerian,not most of this people that are white one to be,slave mentality

davitogreat: Right... So giving the funds to ghana, Rwanda and Uganda is so much better. Funny seeing the stupid comments in the thread.
I swear Nigerians can sometimes be some of the most stupid people you can ever come across. They think by by speaking ill of nigeria in every situation they are enlightened and forward thinking when Infact it's the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by natureblack(m): 1:05am On Aug 11, 2014
onoja12: Let God bless you,am reading your write up,with great joy in my spirit

same here

That dude made a million sense and am very glad such ppl still exist amongst the mist of sadist
Re: Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 11, 2014
The truth is bitter. Swallow it, or you will never progress.

RoyalRoy:

What's bad about saying the truth as it is?

All the posters before you said the bitter truth. Should we be parting our leaders on the back when they are seriously messing up?

Is that how you live your life? Licking other people's asss so as not to hurt their feelings ?

Be a man and stand for the truth always no matter how difficult and hard it is. That is what defines a man!!

Shalom.

Apparently the Nigerians willing to man up outnumber those sad lemmings above me. Kudos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) / NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG / FG Places Diaspora Sponsors Of #EndBadGovernance Protests On Watchlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.