Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827199 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
tofam3k3: I just got a mail from MUN that I must resume before the registration deadline of September 15th and I'm yet to get a feedback from CIC after medicals.
Is it ok to register for courses on the school portal pending CIC's response so I won't miss the deadline.
sir, are you for UG or PG?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
akanni:

ku irin arakunrin, op with all u ate, u still hold body well?lol. sebi i told you ur flight was gonna be awesm!

how far with accommodations and settling down? op u get a place soon sha.cheers mate.
Mr Akanni, how far with your application sir?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
tnx, my dad own a landed property wiv a houz on it tho but its not in my name o, can i use dat or how can it b converted to mine as u said? and secondly, if i talk to company for a leta of promising employment, will i not explain how the company got to know how i am travelling 4 studies abroad?
emperoracro:

1) If u av any family landed property, u can av it converted to urs
2) U can also procure landed properties
3) Go n get married
4) u can talk to any company to give u a leta promisin to employ u upon graduation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
PlayPays: It's fun to walk around the school and look for the "jonny just come" so to laugh a lil bit. That was how the ones we met here last fall use person laugh small. I'm not being a racist but Indians will always look funny to me while some of em still doing research on how some we Africans can fake the Canadian accent so perfect while they would be talking like they traded their tongues for the visa. I fear Chinese tho they're always the biggest competition in every science related program, they be looking like a new born baby who's clueless about the world but they be killing the grades. They wear the most expensive designers but be looking like "Aba made" on em.
What can I write bout fellow Africans? Gossips! gossips!! like Warri, Africans no dey carry last for anything. Na african man go enter bar ask for two glasses of [size=29pt]'chapmen' [/size]enter store dey ask for[size=29pt] hot icecream cox the weather is cold[/size]. oversabi here and there, na me know pass, na my papa get the whole Canada. Kilode?!
grin grin grin i laff sote i wan mess.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by halle2: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
tofam3k3: I just got a mail from MUN that I must resume before the registration deadline of September 15th and I'm yet to get a feedback from CIC after medicals.
Is it ok to register for courses on the school portal pending CIC's response so I won't miss the deadline.
have you paid your fees? Mail your dept and let them know your challenges, they would be in a better position to advise. It is well

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
modskiller: Mr Akanni, how far with your application sir?
Yet to receive advice on medicals tho it ought to be this week.Wassup wt urs, where u at?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Klinkiddy: Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!! cheesy cheesy i just posted this messages not more than 30mins ago now

"Bro no be only you oo undecided, i haven't seen any mail from CIC after my medicals since lastweek monday, called Asaju hospital and they said my result av bin submitted back to the embassy, hmmmm i don refresh my mail tire oo grin and skool dey resume nxt week monday shocked... #HopeNotLost sha..."

And believe me, i just opened my mail to do the normal thing "refresh" and to my surprise shocked i received a mail from CIC that "MY APPLICATION AS BEEN APPROVED" cheesy grin smiley

Mehn! I won tear my NYSC khaki wey i wear nio... The lord as bin so good to me cheesy More info on the docs i submitted later wink stay tuned.

Congrat!!
I trust God for mine too!!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
modskiller: sir, are you for UG or PG?
PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by awe2015(f): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lol.. ROom Snatcher!

emperoracro:

Come back and do wetin

Amefrica dont mind dis guy,infact run from him!!

Nawa for u o,person neva land u dey ask wen he will com bak, com bak to where!? Abeg

Amefrica if u no get PRV no com bak here o, else na verandah u go sleep,me done take over ur room for IB o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by awe2015(f): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thank you very much.. It is good to have you around...

Slimdel:
It's also good you send it yourself but don't open the seal, sending it yourself will give u more peace if mind and you get to have the tracking number where you can track it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iluminati: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
zeongeon:

College of the North Atlantic replied me sometime last month telling me that from my results and documents I meet up with the programme requirements and even went ahead to iSsue me an admission number and also encouraged me to start researching on Newfoundland and labrador and also the part of town where my campus is located.

They also said they will reach back to me when they are able to offer acceptance letter and since then till now no acceptance letter I have mailed them and yet to response from them..

Is it normal, is that how admission proceSs goes and I don't get d "when we are able to give u acceptance letter"

No be ordinary hand my brother. try find the root weda na village or ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
timmituyi: Chrigo,

D nija students should oppose Lambton referring nija them to agents.....sum agents even collect 50k which is a total rip off. By my understanding, the agents visit Lambton and tell them what to do which is wrong. Even CIC will advise you to secure all visa processes urself, so am wondering y lambton ll be imposing agents on aspiring student.

...just came online...lovelydamsel is right...its just for admission...not visa purpose....they only charge N8000 ($50) on that not N50,000.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Amefrica: First day of class! cheesy
I was the only 'black' in that class ...damn! I felt intimidated lol. But I still gained some popularity *more or less*

I answered more than 3 questions perfectly, asked by the instructor.

#TeamMakeAfrica/NigeriaProud cool

Congratulation to thos who got called up for medicals and those wey just chop TRV. The sky is your limit!

Enjoying myself now - African Society event on... Laterssss.
Ore, etin je aye kaba kaba. Update Me on whatsapp na...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
ScGuy: I did not write LOE

hmmm. Alright
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
tianadiva: So nobdy decided to wish me a happy birthday its nt fair o sad

Happy Birthday, I hope the next one will be celebrated in Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2014
blink6:
Ore, etin je aye kaba kaba. Update Me on whatsapp na...

Paddy, wetin man go do nah? Lol.. Check ur whatsapp box!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:05am On Sep 04, 2014
.... Amefrica saying.... Canadians lomo..... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 12:53am On Sep 04, 2014
uceebee: Thanks man.

you a student here?

Yes in Alberta, but in Edmonton
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: .... Amefrica saying.... Canadians lomo..... grin

Baba oo.. I greet oo! How do you do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 04, 2014
luvly3:

@Slimdel how's u? Hope u re enjoying Canny.... Long time no see on NL... Hope u good?
I'm very good thanks a lot for checking up on me that made me smile smiley,, well I'm taking double programs(Chemical Engineering and biotechnology)for now, "Those two are tough" don't know if I will still drop one but anyway classes have started for me hence my absence here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 04, 2014
awe2015: Thank you very much.. It is good to have you around...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 04, 2014
PlayPays: It's fun to walk around the school and look for the "jonny just come" so to laugh a lil bit. That was how the ones we met here last fall use person laugh small. I'm not being a racist but Indians will always look funny to me while some of em still doing research on how some we Africans can fake the Canadian accent so perfect while they would be talking like they traded their tongues for the visa. I fear Chinese tho they're always the biggest competition in every science related program, they be looking like a new born baby who's clueless about the world but they be killing the grades. They wear the most expensive designers but be looking like "Aba made" on em.
What can I write bout fellow Africans? Gossips! gossips!! like Warri, Africans no dey carry last for anything. Na african man go enter bar ask for two glasses of 'chapmen' enter store dey ask for hot icecream cox the weather is cold. oversabi here and there, na me know pass, na my papa get the whole Canada. Kilode?!

Well I must put it to you, you are so correct, I don't understand Indians one bit,, and I keep getting lost moving in circles, took me 45mins to find my morning class today which could have taken me less than 5mins
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 04, 2014
!!!News flash!!!, winter applicants I advice you put in your applications(visa) now instead of waiting for rush hour and raising your blood pressure.
I wish us luck

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by timmituyi: 1:57am On Sep 04, 2014
Chrigo,

Believe me! I knw an agent in nija who collected 50k to get admission for a Lambton fellow. I knw wot am saying.

D amt is nt even d issue but Lambton shd nt ask pips to pay tru agents.....its very wrong. All admission process shd be strictly btw 2 parties Lambton n d aspiring student. A 3rd party is nt needed!
ChriGo: ...just came online...lovelydamsel is right...its just for admission...not visa purpose....they only charge N8000 ($50) on that not N50,000.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 2:30am On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

Baba oo.. I greet oo! How do you do?
... Now u are pimping in Canada.... Dem go take... grin ... Please face ur book ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 2:42am On Sep 04, 2014
timmituyi:
Chrigo,

Believe me! I knw an agent in nija who collected 50k to get admission for a Lambton fellow. I knw wot am saying.

D amt is nt even d issue but Lambton shd nt ask pips to pay tru agents.....its very wrong. All admission process shd be strictly btw 2 parties Lambton n d aspiring student. A 3rd party is nt needed!
....When was that?....Maple might have charged some peeps 50k previously for Admission/other services.....Now they don't...they only charge N8000 for Admission and visa processing is optional.....Lambton is not asking peeps to apply through any agent for visa.....they are only referring you to there representative in Naija for the admission process....if you check Lambton's website( http://lambton.on.ca/International/Helpline/ ) you'll see the name of dia naija rep so Lambton is not wrong....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Beamn4real(m): 3:06am On Sep 04, 2014
Finestlex: area no matter. I dey Toronto. Abeg which certificates be that make I begin do am. I'll be a week old in Canada tomorrow. Still looking for house o

Sup Bro.. Abeg whch side for Toronto u dey? I'm 3 days old now here... Presently in Danforth and Warden.. Also dey find house too...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: ... Now u are pimping in Canada.... Dem go take... grin ... Please face ur book ooo

Hehehe! grin I go face book oo, na hin be my number one priority.. wink others go follow!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by zeongeon: 4:43am On Sep 04, 2014
iluminati:

No be ordinary hand my brother. try find the root weda na village or ...
Don't you think its wise U shut up if u don't know what to say, its not necessary u type something u know.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 4:52am On Sep 04, 2014
zeongeon: Don't you think its wise U shut up if u don't know what to say, its not necessary u type something u know.

Nothing wey we no go see for here. Bro on that ish it's better you call the school asap. If they're not responding to your email then your best bet is a call. Just calculate the time difference well and call 9-4 their time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by zeongeon: 4:58am On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: .... Call them...
Thank you Sir, I have got a feed back from them..They don't start issuing acceptance till end of september..My acceptance for 2015 isn't also guaranteed as admiSsion doesn't have dead line and its based on first come first serve.

I may or may not get accepted for 2015 BUT I will still get d acceptance but could b for d upper year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by zeongeon: 5:04am On Sep 04, 2014
PlayPays:

Nothing wey we no go see for here. Bro on that ish it's better you call the school asap. If they're not responding to your email then your best bet is a call. Just calculate the time difference well and call 9-4 their time.

Thank you bro, They have responded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.