Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,925 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830452 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by uceebee(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ok..Nice one!

Mayne.., the cold here is aggressive! and It's not even winter yet! Choi!
Lorda mercy! shocked cry

kclexa:

Yes in Alberta, but in Edmonton
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
sys007: Which is better and fastest to get Study permit between paper route and online route?

Any differences between these two?

Both route re okay to use.

The only diff I see s @ d end...... Application came out negative.... U immediately know reason why Tru online route but in paper route.... It's takes extra days. All is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello all my ogas that just travelled, Amefrica & co. Did they ask u guys for any yellow card at the airport becos of this ebola things or not and also did they allow you guys to carry foods stuff to enter canny. Food stuff like Gari, Yam flour, Rice, Palm oil, Beans and so on like that. My flight is booked for next week, am flying Ethopian Airline, pls i just want to know what to pack and what not to pack. More Medical request and TRV this week in jesus name
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
mamula: @vanrichie4u, im suppose to take all printed docs there, and can u give me a brief description, also what time can i go. thanks ver much

I don't know much from that point on..cos I'm just about doing my online application. Open the question to others to help out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oyeleye2011: Hello all my ogas that just travelled, Amefrica & co. Did they ask u guys for any yellow card at the airport becos of this ebola things or not and also did they allow you guys to carry foods stuff to enter canny. Food stuff like Gari, Yam flour, Rice, Palm oil, Beans and so on like that. My flight is booked for next week, am flying Ethopian Airline, pls i just want to know what to pack and what not to pack. More Medical request and TRV this week in jesus name

Pls advise to my post..... Sate flight to maple land. We join u soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote
author=akosh005]Gud day huz...... @oyeleye2011, pls wat to ask did u
prove ur relationship with ur uncle (wat document) and also was it in d
local government u did ur voluntary work. Tanks in advance.[/quote]

No document for proof of relationship, Is just that we both came from the same village, that is all. I did my volunteer work at Private Hospital. My TRV is just a miracle my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
akosh005:

Pls advise to my post..... Sate flight to maple land. We join u soon

Yes my brother, canada is waiting for your arrival too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oyeleye2011:

No document for proof of relationship, Is just that we both came from the same village, that is all. I did my volunteer work at Private Hospital. My TRV is just a miracle my brother.

Tanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
pls house which periods cn i go for my biometrics, can i go anytime
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
mamula: pls house which periods cn i go for my biometrics, can i go anytime

Between 8am to 3pm Nigeria time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
akosh005:

Both route re okay to use.

The only diff I see s @ d end...... Application came out negative.... U immediately know reason why Tru online route but in paper route.... It's takes extra days. All is well

Thank you.
I read somewhere in this thread that paper route requires police report. Does it also applies to online route too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
sys007:

Thank you.
I read somewhere in this thread that paper route requires police report. Does it also applies to online route too?

Though I wouldn't say yes or no to dat.....but some people here apply Tru online route with or without police report and got Der TRV gbam.

Another thing is online route submit SOP while paper route submit study questionnaire.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
tob2828: congrat and how was your trip u hav being my mentor in this forum i love ur courage pls l want to send u a pm dont know how to go about it need to ask you some questions pls

Thanks boss! I'm honoured.. About the PM, go straight to my profile and click "send Amefrica an email".. I will reply you smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oyeleye2011: Hello all my ogas that just travelled, Amefrica & co. Did they ask u guys for any yellow card at the airport becos of this ebola things or not and also did they allow you guys to carry foods stuff to enter canny. Food stuff like Gari, Yam flour, Rice, Palm oil, Beans and so on like that. My flight is booked for next week, am flying Ethopian Airline, pls i just want to know what to pack and what not to pack. More Medical request and TRV this week in jesus name

I didn't carry palm oil tho.. All others are allowed!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
sys007:

Thank you.

Its only compulsory for paper route, but I'm still adding it to my online application.. There is still sense in it to add it because it simply let's the VO know that I'm free of crime.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
WAAT!!!PALM OIL! shocked hehehehehehe.9ja people and load hehehehehehe you guys should be careful o before you stain someones bags.

I can remember an airport reality program I watched on tv its about what security officers experience at the airport when checking in passengers.there was a particular bag that was leaking thick blood.my dear see oyibo police officers dey fear to touch bag.they had to trace the person fortunate they saw the owner they opened the bag only for them to see it was a herbal medince from cuba that was mixed with blood and the bottle lid was not locked tight.it stained other passengers bags sha.
Anyway for those carry overload and be careful. Safe trip

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Beamn4real:

Pls how and where did you get Fido? Been to some phone shops and dey said I must have a credit card or a SIN number...

Hi, u need a debit card or credit card, and a valid ID to get on Fido, they dnt usually ask for SIN, or at least I wasn't asked.... They usually have stands in big malls and on some campuses as well..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by awhy094(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls can anyone give me name of universities with low school fees for postgraduate diploma. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
oghos2k: all in one gigantic pdf file not more than 4MB

All should total 4MB!? that's really small, cos I have about 20docs to upload, won't that reduce the clarity?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Beamn4real(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
luvly3:

Hi, u need a debit card or credit card, and a valid ID to get on Fido, they dnt usually ask for SIN, or at least I wasn't asked.... They usually have stands in big malls and on some campuses as well..

ok.. Thanks dear...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
vanrichie4u:

All should total 4MB!? that's really small, cos I have about 20docs to upload, won't that reduce the clarity?

Not all. Max of 4mb/pdf file.
i.e ur financial doc group together should be 4mb maximun.

School acceptance letter max of 4mb.

Letter of explaination plus ur academic transcript, certificates, birth certs.... Etc should be max of 4mb.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by rhotimee(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hi guys, plz i would love to know if one can undergo his/her masters program in a Canadian University with an HND degree ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
rhotimee: Hi guys, plz i would love to know if one can undergo his/her masters program in a Canadian University with an HND degree ?

YES Sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Na wa oo. Wetin dey do 9ja girls for here sef? Dem be forming stewpid attitude.. Ishe ile ti gbe wan de'ta (dem don carry der foo-lish mentality/attitude come here.)

I met this girl in the student union building, I was trying to chat her up. She just dey give cold shoulder, me sef just bone am. I met another one and I was asking for a particular hall, na so she talk say she nor get time. Na one pretty white girl later take me there, she nor even point the direction, she just talk say make I follow am. How sweet?!

[s]Make una continue, when una toto start to dey grow teeth and cobweb una go know..[/s] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

While Canadians are busy being friendly to we Africans, our own kind dey misbehave. Smh!

Disclaimer: I'm not generalizing, just talking about the few I've seen. I know there 'should' be some good ones, just haven't met them yet.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
CAN AFFIDAVIT OF AGE DECLARATION BE USED INSTEAD OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR MY VISA APPLICATION?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote
author=lovelydamsel]WAAT!!!PALM OIL! shocked hehehehehehe.9ja people and load
hehehehehehe you guys should be careful o before you stain someones
bags.

I can remember an airport reality program I watched on tv its about what
security officers experience at the airport when checking in
passengers.there was a particular bag that was leaking thick blood.my
dear see oyibo police officers dey fear to touch bag.they had to trace
the person fortunate they saw the owner they opened the bag only for
them to see it was a herbal medince from cuba that was mixed with blood
and the bottle lid was not locked tight.it stained other passengers bags
sha.
[/quote]

hahahahahaaha lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote
author=lovelydamsel]WAAT!!!PALM OIL! shocked hehehehehehe.9ja people and load
hehehehehehe you guys should be careful o before you stain someones
bags.

I can remember an airport reality program I watched on tv its about what
security officers experience at the airport when checking in
passengers.there was a particular bag that was leaking thick blood.my
dear see oyibo police officers dey fear to touch bag.they had to trace
the person fortunate they saw the owner they opened the bag only for
them to see it was a herbal medince from cuba that was mixed with blood
and the bottle lid was not locked tight.it stained other passengers bags
sha.
[/quote]

hahahahahahahah lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

I didn't carry palm oil tho.. All others are allowed!

Thanks sir. what about yellow card becos of this ebola things
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
akosh005:

Tanks bro

You welcome sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pampem: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Gbengadan: Good day peeps, I am new on this thread. My name is Oluwagbenga, graduated from OAU in Ife and planning to get a masters degree in canada and i need info or tips on how to go about that. Thanks

Hiya!

Start by checking up the schools that have. Your program of interest, check their requirements, fees. And the likes.
Also try read through the thread, you'l get other relevant info's.
What field are you looking @
Great ife!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Beamn4real:

Pls how and where did you get Fido? Been to some phone shops and dey said I must have a credit card or a SIN number...
at a shopping mall
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chizzy01(f): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
chichi89: finding my left from right. Went past my bus stop a couple of times. Good thing Waterloo is a small place.
so sorry abt dat. na small small. u ll be familiar with d place ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.