Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,861 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (836926 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Fhemmmy: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: .... The thing bad gan... heard Yankee POE now... na trash dem dey throw West Africa food ... Ebola thinz na ni

I hope and pray that the Ebola is taken cared of quick and fast, cos we cant afford people dying like fowls in Africa oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Fhemmmy: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

The thing pain me die.. sad

E no fit pain you reach me oh . . . .But for your effort alone, i say thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nosdiddy: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

Heheheehehe! You too sabi.. grin

While I was coming to Charlottetown from Toronto via AirCanada. I met a woman who happened to live downtown (close to my school), we talked at length, I helped her connect her iPad with the airport's wifi. She gave me her address and phone no, she even bought me food and drink.

When boarding, I noticed I was the only black in the plane, so after sitting, a black girl boarded too, my mind was telling me maybe she is Zimbabwean, Namibian or so - she was holding a Galaxy S5. I just didn't bother to talk with her.

We got to Charlottetown, the white woman bid me "goodbye", so a guy walked up to me and ask my name, he was a volunteer from school to pick me up, you can't imagine, while we were going out, we saw the other black girl and the guy who happened to be a Nigerian walked up to her and asked her name, she first felt reluctant and later said Busola. The guy asked if she wouldn't mind to drop her to where she was going, this girl refused and said he shouldn't worry.

We were putting my luggages in the guy's car when she came around and said she needed to call someone that the guy should give her his phone, the guy did. She spoke with the person on the other end *with yoruba language* it seemed the person said he wouldn't be able to pick her, she dropped the call and told the guy to help her. Jesus! "But you just refused" I said in my mind.

Well, the guy dropped her and we proceeded to my own destination. You see?

...majority of them are like that. Go to their flats, majority can't afford a bottle of coke but they request brandy in clubs. Ignore them bro and face ur primary assignment in Canada. Let's join forces and move NL forward. Me non they their own I be team white. With a cup of coffee I don get successful date...nija non plenty for this side...British Columbia...I don run before them brk my head

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
emperoracro:
U can talk to ur siblings to transfer the real estate to u unconditionally

Honestly its not necessarily for the landed properties to be in ur name could be that of ur family which is called an Estate
and its not even compulsory to add it for the VO to be convince that u will come back.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Babahor: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
please i got admission to study in canada in jan 2015.i need to know if i can apply in ghana with my Nigerian passport .and also want to know how long it can take to get my visa.thank u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Life is never this hard, esp on social media. We could never meet and then we could meet and be of help to each other

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Is amefrica paying you for this?I hate people who put their mouth into other peoples business.

As long as you put anything on this thread it is everybody's business. You're just very rude and saucy. Must u insult people? You're always in the midst of commotion on this thread

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
#seasonfilm# back to ........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nosdiddy: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
I did my UG in Hungary and one year Erasmus in the Netherlands. I they use to our babes well well...in my year one during orientation class, one nija babe don they carve British accent na him I remind her say na Hungary (eastern Europe) we they. But after 2 years she don chop plenty big King xxl for Burger King and enough cheese burger for mc Donald's. She come be like big stout bottle during our graduation ceremony, na Yoruba she come they speak. Make una calm down...many blood they rush now after some years them go realize say waiting them they try get others are already throwing it away. Canada way many see as end of the world today, them go soon find out say many Canadians they apply for expatriate jobs for nija. Which ever way, let's be ourselves...humility is the key. Grace be upon us all!

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lovelydamsel/lovelyruky

like seriously u lack manners. Just note that a fool at your age is a fool forever. u are always a confused fellow. Idiot!!!

13 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Why una dey do like this now,so nobody. Fit help my question,una dey fight yeye fight sad

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Hope you know liberians and siera leoners sound like nigerians very well.I don't have issues you have issues to be generallizing the bad africans as Nigerians because of their accent.if you hear some africans speak you will mistake them for nigerians.anyway,canad will open your eyes before you vex
Liberians and Sierra leaonians speak creole not pidgin.. Dey much alike tho'.... A lame man wud know it's not pidgin purely and differentiate d accent as well.... I support Amefrica.... Free dis fresh immigrant, no die untop dis dude matta... U dey trip ni... Chaiii!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Vex wat??please mind your business and shut up
.... Hmm... I am so sorry ... ok... Me shut up... hmmm

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: .... Hmm... I am so sorry ... ok... Me shut up... hmmm

Lol.. Madam of the thread has spoken..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Joe980: grin angry e ko ji na si e

Like seriously! grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
realone01: Lovelydamsel/lovelyruky

like seriously u lack manners. Just note that a fool at your age is a fool forever. u are always a confused fellow. Idiot!!!

Objection sir, hmmmm...... U really talk true oooo but do not judged as d load say
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
realone01: Lovelydamsel/lovelyruky

Objection sir, hmmmm...... U really talk true oooo but do not judged as d lord say
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
nosdiddy: I did my UG in Hungary and one year Erasmus in the Netherlands. I they use to our babes well well...in my year one during orientation class, one nija babe don they carve British accent na him I remind her say na Hungary (eastern Europe) we they. But after 2 years she don chop plenty big King xxl for Burger King and enough cheese burger for mc Donald's. She come be like big stout bottle during our graduation ceremony, na Yoruba she come they speak. Make una calm down...many blood they rush now after some years them go realize say waiting them they try get others are already throwing it away. Canada way many see as end of the world today, them go soon find out say many Canadians they apply for expatriate jobs for nija. Which ever way, let's be ourselves...humility is the key. Grace be upon us all!

LMAO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
sidnigga:
Liberians and Sierra leaonians speak creole not pidgin.. Dey much alike tho'.... A lame man wud know it's not pidgin purely and differentiate d accent as well.... I support Amefrica.... Free dis fresh immigrant, no die untop dis dude matta... U dey trip ni... Chaiii!

She go soon confess, nwanne. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2014

Ema binu, sir. Omo yin noni.. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oga siga u kno women like to boil untop small mata
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
.... Guys... trust me... I am not upset ... all I did was pray ... and read a verse of Psalm...

11 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Siga: .... Guys... trust me... I am not upset ... all I did was pray ... and read a verse of Psalm...

Hehehhehhehe! As a man wey sabi.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.