Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827070 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
warrikid: sorry abt it ma'am. But have u thought about deferring ur admission and re-applying for TRV? @ least u should be able to cover the loopholes this time with the help of the house and its Gurus. #jstmythot
... The issue is she stated she didn't get any Refusal letter... no way to know what the reasons are... she needs to mail the embassy and request for it before anything...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
rolabettin: Please help!

I was refused study visa to Canada and they refused to send me rejection letter that I need to process the refund of my school fees. The school is requesting for rejection letter, pls what should I do? Am confused

Was ur application through paper route or online route, if is paper route it will come with ur document u submit @ vfs. Dnt really knw 4 online route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Siga: ... The issue is she stated she didn't get any Refusal letter... no way to know what the reasons are... she needs to mail the embassy and request for it before anything...
Oga Siga, Double Tuale for U oooO,how every 4 dat way? @Post; I was more interested in her "refund request" from the school joor. When she gets the letter,"if its still possible" to defer and reapply,dat would be good,don't u think?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
... ^^^Wa gbayi... Nice one...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kudanis(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
beejaybrave:
I submitted 31st July.
Reasons like travel history: which I have never left the country
Length of stay and purpose of visit
Family ties in canada nd country of residence
Limited employment prospects in country of residence
Current employment situation
Personal assets and financial status

Please, when were you notify by CIC that your application has been refused. I'm asking because I also applied on July 31st and I've not heard from them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
beejaybrave: My canada visa application has been refused based on the grounds that I haven't satisfied the condition I will leave canada after my program and related "excuses;" please can I still re-apply against a January start date and how do I put it right this time
Thank you
Sorry abt that..... Like everyone said, u can reapply bt r u going to defer ur admission till january (r u to resume dis sept wit dis application dt was denied)or u applied for january session b4?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Haustraliah: 1. Halle2: June 6, MUN online
route,TRV chopped.

2. Amefrica: June 13, University of Prince. TRV
choped.. Edward Island(UPEI) Online
route.

3. Parisbluefox: July 7, Memorial University Of
Newfoundland, Online.TRV Chopped.

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for
winter/January and have applied for TRV.
Please provide the following information
*submission date **Mode of submission:
online/paper ***Institution
August 21, online, Humber College
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
akosh005:

Re u going 4 UG or PGD, Master studies
Its PGD bro...
Thanks guys, I hope ur advise work for a re-fire
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
famolino:
Sorry abt that..... Like everyone said, u can reapply bt r u going to defer ur admission till january (r u to resume dis sept wit dis application dt was denied)or u applied for january session b4?
January start date
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kudanis:

Please, when were you notify by CIC that your application has been refused. I'm asking because I also applied on July 31st and I've not heard from them.
Today
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
To the ogas in Canada.. Pls what can u say about the College of the North Atlantic in newfoundland and labrador.. likewise, what can you say about the province... Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iluminati: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
sidnigga: To the ogas in Canada.. Pls what can u say about the College of the North Atlantic in newfoundland and labrador.. likewise, what can you say about the province... Thanks

Na dead province. dry and dead. my guys there don run finish enter other provinces.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
iluminati:

Na dead province. dry and dead. my guys there don run finish enter other provinces.
... lol... grin grin ...why u con say it like that now... U need to caress and massage the comment now... Don't mind him my guy.... Its a friendly area...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SURGEE(m): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
akanni:
sorry about that, you will need to look at the reasons for refusal though and cover those grounds before reapplying.What date did you submit your application by the way?If you can share those reasons, some of us could assist you with what you need to put right.
hello bro, pls can you give me insight as to the acceptance fee for a masters degree at University of Mant? my course, civil engineering is $8911($4600 per term) for a year and subsequent year is $900 per year. however, I want to clarify if the school runs only 2semesters in a year for masters and how is the tuition fee stated to be paid on reception of admission letter? Also, pls are there jobs in Manitoba that will aid sustainability and how is the construction industry?
hope my question is not to much.....abeg pardon me and help a brother out.
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Amosiye: 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ur mums birth cert which bears her fam name. Other document that carries her maiden name, if u can lay hands on her change of name docs, then pics of ur mum and her bro. And pics of u nd ur uncle. Also with a clear notification and reason of sponsorship.
Joshcoli: Hi house
Please I'm using my uncle as my sponsor (cuz he has a big company) but he's from my mother's side. My mother's baptismal certificate is bearing my father's name.

Please how do I prove the ties between my mum and my uncle
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Amosiye: 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Is it the(his) company that is sponsoring u or him personally. ?
Joshcoli: Hi house
Please I'm using my uncle as my sponsor (cuz he has a big company) but he's from my mother's side. My mother's baptismal certificate is bearing my father's name.

Please how do I prove the ties between my mum and my uncle
mk sure u re specific. So u know the soa to use. So u don't compicate issue. Ur uncle and his company re two difft entities. All the best bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 1:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Boss siga! I hail ooo!!! E pe fun wa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 2:48am On Sep 11, 2014
i wouldn't have done my packaging without everyone in this building. Ever grateful to God and y'all. Been almost three weeks i got to Canny.. Trying to fix my left from my right. I promise to be active here once i'm settled. I can answer sharply to anyone only on Saturdays for now.. Shoot your questions on Saturdays.. One love. Canny is really a beautiful place but freaking expensive... God bless us all

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 3:11am On Sep 11, 2014
Finestlex: i wouldn't have done my packaging without everyone in this building. Ever grateful to God and y'all. Been almost three weeks i got to Canny.. Trying to fix my left from my right. I promise to be active here once i'm settled. I can answer sharply to anyone only on Saturdays for now.. Shoot your questions on Saturdays.. One love. Canny is really a beautiful place but freaking expensive... God bless us all

grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 3:42am On Sep 11, 2014
Siga: ... lol... grin grin ...why u con say it like that now... U need to caress and massage the comment now...
Don't mind him my guy.... Its a friendly area...

Bro Pls shed more lite at this issue

D sch runs 6 semesters for 2yr.. D 3rd and 6th sem r called intercession.. Does is mean no summer brk during the intercession? ... Tho' d intercession not included in d 3rd yr
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by dgman11234: 6:15am On Sep 11, 2014
Nobody responded to my post,

@siga, Chrigo and everyone1 here,

Pls I need ur sincere advice now.

I just received an admission notification from Medicine Hat College into Diploma of Business Administration. They are requesting me to pay a $100 confirmation deposit.

My question now is; how credible is Medicine Hat College at Canadian Embassy? Can I use it to apply for TRV? Has any1 gotten his/her TRV approved with Medicine Hat College
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 6:32am On Sep 11, 2014
dgman11234: Nobody responded to my post,

@siga, Chrigo and everyone1 here,

Pls I need ur sincere advice now.

I just received an admission notification from Medicine Hat College into Diploma of Business Administration. They are requesting me to pay a $100 confirmation deposit.

My question now is; how credible is Medicine Hat College at Canadian Embassy? Can I use it to apply for TRV? Has any1 gotten his/her TRV approved with Medicine Hat College

The school is one of the designated schools by CIC, so it is a credible institution. Right now it is not about if anyone has gotten their trv using MHC but if you yourself chose the right course, if its related to your first degree, if you have prior experience in the course, why you chose the course etc... Those are few of the things you have to tackle to know if you're on the right path or not.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by einsteino(m): 6:32am On Sep 11, 2014
vanrichie4u:

I used First Bank ATM..2months ago to pay for my IELTS exam

for any other person experiencing problems, i just concluded payment successfully with my gtb naira mastercard. i think why i had problems with my UBA is because i hadn't registered for soft token or so.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2014
House help, is notary compulsory for sponsor? And can my sponsor who lives and work in Poland ask me to do notary public here an send it to him, will it be acceptable by embassy?.. Remember all other supporting documents is from Poland
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

100000000 likes

smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2014
olamonsor2: House help, is notary compulsory for sponsor? And can my sponsor who lives and work in Poland ask me to do notary public here an send it to him, will it be acceptable by embassy?.. Remember all other supporting documents is from Poland

/////
No sir, I don't think its a good idea. So far u'r talking about the affidavit of support by your sponsor, it shud be done by your sponsor himself wherever he is. The embassy expects your sponsor to physically present himself before the notory public and swear d affidavit. So I'll advice u tell ur sponsor to do that in poland. It shud be possible I believe. My opinion though.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2014
yomiraheem:
Many thanks..
/////
No sir, I don't think its a good idea. So far u'r talking about the affidavit of support by your sponsor, it shud be done by your sponsor himself wherever he is. The embassy expects your sponsor to physically present himself before the notory public and swear d affidavit. So I'll advice u tell ur sponsor to do that in poland. It shud be possible I believe. My opinion though.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2014
Guys please I need someone to be kind and email me an instance of a SOP that won the show....borriclarry@gmail.com!
Ese o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stuhporh: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2014
Hello HoUSE,
Please i need advice on my "about to" submit application.

Am applying for PG
Admitted to humber college
I have paid tuition in full, and i have the receipt
I have been working for four years
course of study is in the area i have worked for past 4 years.
My MUM is sponsor(, i paid the tuition myself.), she is the founder of a church, a branch in Lekki and ibadan although she has sponsored all my 4 siblings outside the country for their studies, including my sis in canada, ( Just that money no dey rest again as it used to at this time wey i wan go, and i cant wait for her to gather as man don dey old)
I have collected the following docs,
SPONSORS DOCS
Sponsors introduction of applicant letter, sponsor SOA, letter of intro from sponsors bank, letter of intro from the church for the sponsor, Shares Certificate, Evaluation document of of sponsor property(house), change of name evidence, CHURCH CAC document.

APPLICANT DOCUMENT (MYSELF)
Certificates, payslip, salary account SOA (Balance is 150k, but the credit that has gone through my account in past 6 months is 5.6m)), Letter of intro from employer, leave of absence approval letter, stating my salary will be paid every month till end of my study leave, tuition receipt, statement of intent.

My major concern is that the closing balance on my mums account is 2m, I NEED EVERYONE ADVICE IF AM GOOD TO GO OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING OUT? I will appreciate everyone's contribution

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2014
rolabettin: Please help!

I was refused study visa to Canada and they refused to send me rejection letter that I need to process the refund of my school fees. The school is requesting for rejection letter, pls what should I do? Am confused

hi,assuming it was done online, go check your cic account and once you click on your application, you will see the reasons for your rejection.
youc an use this to process your refund or what other refusal letter you requesting for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2014
SURGEE:
hello bro, pls can you give me insight as to the acceptance fee for a masters degree at University of Mant? my course, civil engineering is $8911($4600 per term) for a year and subsequent year is $900 per year. however, I want to clarify if the school runs only 2semesters in a year for masters and how is the tuition fee stated to be paid on reception of admission letter? Also, pls are there jobs in Manitoba that will aid sustainability and how is the construction industry?
hope my question is not to much.....abeg pardon me and help a brother out.
thanks
no vex bros, i still dey naija o, i think you can get all these answers from your department's website really.
anyone you cannot, just do them a mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2014
beejaybrave: Guys please I need someone to be kind and email me an instance of a SOP that won the show....borriclarry@gmail.com!
Ese o!

[s]Hello, here is my SOP in pdf format for MSc in Computer Science with research focus on Data Mining/Machine Learning.

Kindly note that I have been in correspondence (via mail) with a professor in that field for the past 5 months before I submitted my application. The professor had already accepted to take me as her student before I sent my application. Nevertheless, I hope it helps you.

Cheers![/s]

MODIFICATION: Apologies. I thought you were asking for SOP for admission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.