Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827148 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
ridax: Hellow house, I've been following success stories on this tread, but I have a question about IELTS. How long will the result be valid?
2yrs after d result
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akinsjimmy: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Please I need some one to guide me on avoidable or cheap school fees in any Canadian university or college. Specifically name of some schools there. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Damask: Hi everyone, happy Sunday. Please, my concern is about a Conference I want to attend in canada in which I booked a flight for d 24th of september. The program is 26th sept. and tomorrow will make it the 31st working days at the embassy.
I actually read on their website dt d processing takes 34days for Visiting but d 34th day will fall on 25th. I actually thought d processing time includes weekends on submission. I sent dem mail last week and do not know d next step to take. Flight booked is 24th while hotel starts 25th Sept. Pls., advise. Should I send anoda mail or call? Thank u

Sir, its so so risky to book a flight ahead before issuance of the Visa, its like entering one chance for Lagos but Impossible is Nothing shaar. just relax and feel cos as if the money you've spent so far is nothing because there is very little you can do to fast track their decision. sending mails will be like you're under pressure and coercing them to favour your application... #justBelieve!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SURGEE(m): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
standupguy:

Changing institutions: your responsibility
If you are thinking about changing your institution or your program, you need to ensure that you continue to meet the conditions of your study permit, as well as the conditions that allow you to work, should you wish to work during your studies.
okay sir. thanks but can you post the link to the study and work terms though I am retreating to MUN and later move to other provinces on program completion, I think its quite better that way, even now that NFL is also booming in oil and gas who knows if someone could also land job there as an engineer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SURGEE(m): 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
einsteino: Wow please i am also looking forward to an msc program in U of A. but in civil engineering
we dey the same train brother but he be like say a won stop for the next bus stop (NFL) and will càtch up with you later.lol. but its cool to meet with you engineer. I hail o. hope una no dey part of the construction at the synagogue oooo cos Lagos state govt dey vex o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 5:08am On Sep 22, 2014
kruxit: guys requesting for 'killing' SOP to 'hook' supervisors pls b smart abt using someone else's write up......its very easy to check for plagiarism, u dont want to b a victim.....u could check www.statementofpurpose.com for guides and links on how to develop ur own UNIQUE SOP...remeber my metallic SOP bullet fit be plastic bullet for ur case....all d best
wait oo do u plan to kill the visa officer or wat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 5:21am On Sep 22, 2014
akinsjimmy: Please I need some one to guide me on avoidable or cheap school fees in any Canadian university or college. Specifically name of some schools there. Thanks
hmm. Jus look at it, there are so many college and university in canada, canada for sure I no has the most affordable tuition for international student in the world, it more on like saying it is d best place to study. So their r so many schools out all u need to do is get a jotter, a pen, ur phone or ur system and do a good research all by ur self as for my own opinion I will not look for schools with lower tuition at d moment I will looks for schools that best fit for my course in Canada, compare dem, which is better amongst them, which wan is highly attended by student, wat qualifications does d schools have, then later I will naw compare schools with tuition but believe me almost all college have the same tuition and university as well . All u need to do is a good research nd make ur choice for one or two. It is well oo

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 5:53am On Sep 22, 2014
akinsjimmy: Please I need some one to guide me on avoidable or cheap school fees in any Canadian university or college. Specifically name of some schools there. Thanks
and wat du mean by avoidable u no wan pay school tuition ni . NA ifa u look for ha!!! Omo Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by einsteino(m): 6:14am On Sep 22, 2014
SURGEE:
we dey the same train brother but he be like say a won stop for the next bus stop (NFL) and will càtch up with you later.lol. but its cool to meet with you engineer. I hail o. hope una no dey part of the construction at the synagogue oooo cos Lagos state govt dey vex o

lol.. no o nothing concern me and synagogue construction o! am into consultancy sef. NFL is cool and a lot cheaper

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2014
einsteino:

lol.. no o nothing concern me and synagogue construction o! am into consultancy sef. NFL is cool and a lot cheaper
NFL wit wat d meaning off that cus I try to search for it it keeps bringing out National football. League . If so I Wanda wat engineering student r naw doing in national league
Lolz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holuwabumi: 6:35am On Sep 22, 2014
Habeeb521: NFL wit wat d meaning off that cus I try to search for it it keeps bringing out National football. League . If so I Wanda wat engineering student r naw doing in national league
Lolz

NFL - Memorial University of Newfoundland. MUN is located in Newfoundland, Canada.
I guess dats d meaning ooooo...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 6:37am On Sep 22, 2014
holuwabumi:

NFL - Memorial University of Newfoundland. MUN is located in Newfoundland, Canada.
I guess dats d meaning ooooo...
hmm dat name does not tally all any way it is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by einsteino(m): 7:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Habeeb521: NFL wit wat d meaning off that cus I try to search for it it keeps bringing out National football. League . If so I Wanda wat engineering student r naw doing in national league
Lolz

Newfound Land.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lonewolf001: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2014
matic12: @effectplus;

I have sent it to you email.

matic i would lyk to send you a draft of the email av prepared to send to potential supervisors so you can tell me what you think am also applyIN to USASK FOR CHEM ENGRG (MSC)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2014
einsteino:

Newfound Land.
NFL... Newfoundland&Labrador

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2014
Amefrica:

You're damn right! No copy and paste.. grin
A distinctive student here in naija doesn't copy and paste too... Since u have all d course materials, all u gotta do is Read!! ion need to duplicate someone else assignment....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2014
Lonewolf001:

matic i would lyk to send you a draft of the email av prepared to send to potential supervisors so you can tell me what you think am also applyIN to USASK FOR CHEM ENGRG (MSC)
Have u started ur application? were u asked to fill nd submit pre-qualification form?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2014
I dey always feel u lol my guy!
Lolz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Abbey1987: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2014
I'm new to this threads..please i want to start processing my travelling to Canada for a masters Program..i graduated with second class lower at the department of earth sciences.. please any ideas and counsel are welcome. God will answer all our prayers as well. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2014
Abbey1987: I'm new to this threads..please i want to start processing my travelling to Canada for a masters Program..i graduated with second class lower at the department of earth sciences.. please any ideas and counsel are welcome. God will answer all our prayers as well. thanks
start naw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2014
hello house i applied on 3rd of sept using online route, my heart dey skip o, this Wednesday will make it 3weeks. God abeg o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SURGEE(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2014
Lolz
this habbeb ehn! na national football league o no mind all of them saying Newfoundland, he no tally at all. just continue to Google NFL.......no yaw a...lol.
the next time I Google your name 'HBB' I pray it is *habbeb the comedian* be the search result.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2014
I applied since 6th august and still waiting.. So i think youll need to take a lot of chill pills...
mamula: hello house i applied on 3rd of sept using online route, my heart dey skip o, this Wednesday will make it 3weeks. God abeg o

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Damask: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2014
ManTiger:
Sir, its so so risky to book a flight ahead before issuance of the Visa, its like entering one chance for Lagos but Impossible is Nothing shaar. just relax and feel cos as if the money you've spent so far is nothing because there is very little you can do to fast track their decision. sending mails will be like you're under pressure and coercing them to favour your application... #justBelieve!

Thank you ManTger, I appreciate your reply. God bless you sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2014
mamula: hello house i applied on 3rd of sept using online route, my heart dey skip o, this Wednesday will make it 3weeks. God abeg o
relax my friend , dont let it skip, let it jus move to the next it self, dont let TRV skip ur life before u even get it, [color=#990000] we r in d same condition[/color]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SURGEE(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2014
Omonjoe:
Have u started ur application? were u asked to fill nd submit pre-qualification form?
chief, when filling your application to MUN. were you asked to supply your supervisors name or did any part of the application relate to supervisors. pls anyone in the house who must have. applied before pls expatiate on this .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2014
P406:

Can anyone volunteer an answer?

Justwise please do you have an idea?

My first Canadian visitor visa, I got 1year 6months.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2014
SURGEE:
this habbeb ehn! na national football league o no mind all of them saying Newfoundland, he no tally at all. just continue to Google NFL.......no yaw a...lol.
the next time I Google your name 'HBB' I pray it is *habbeb the comedian* be the search result.

hmm, u r wan give freak, u wan of the guyies dey want in canada ba good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2014
@oghos2k, was it online? cos i thought online route is 4 weeks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2014
sidnigga:
A distinctive student here in naija doesn't copy and paste too... Since u have all d course materials, all u gotta do is Read!! ion need to duplicate someone else assignment....

True!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
mamula: @oghos2k, was it online? cos i thought online route is 4 weeks.
wat is four weeks is it DI same TRV hmmmm
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
mamula: @oghos2k, was it online? cos i thought online route is 4 weeks.

guy relax ur application is still very fresh, don't get too anxious over it, ur TRV is still loading..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.