Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830661 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
osemobo85: hello Guys; just have two questions

1. please what's the minmum balance i am suppose to have on my account
2. what do i do about travel history? , having in mind i haven't been out of the country before.

No specific amount for minimum balance but something around $40k and above is reasonable enough and other supporting documents to show financial capability of ur sponsor.
Most people came here haven applied with a virgin passport so worry less on travel history and focus on a good packaging for ur app.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by matic12: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
@effectplus;

I have sent it to you email.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jaydenehis: Hi all
Please i'm abit confuse. I have made a deposit 4 my fees but wondering if I should pay d balance or leave d cash in my husband's domiciliary acct then print it out or should I just pay d fees? Please which option is better? Thank you so muchg

If the school is requesting for it then pay it but if they're not then whichever you do is okay. It ain't a big deal to get u confused.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by matic12: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
@ effectplus;

I have sent it to your email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by osemobo85: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
@PlayPays : thanks alot for the tip, my sponsor's balance is ok, about 12m naira. what about mine? dont i need to have a certain balance?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
SURGEE: my ogas o, is it possible to change uni on getting to Canada for a graduate program. I am stuck between MUN n UoA. from my searches, I discover that there are a lot of opportunities for civil engineers in Alberta compared to NFL. [/b]so, could it be possible to have a year of study in MUN and then move to UoA for degree completion,[b] consequent on job prospects and obtaining PR.
pls what's your take on this, as we all know that Alberta as a booming economy at present?

I don't understand the bolded but one thing I know about the new rule since June 1st is that a change of school would have to be granted by cic which means u'll have to convince em why you wna change after you receive ur permit with another school. The common thing is to finish from one school then move to another province for better things.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
larrswag: hello my fellow countrymen i've been silently following this trend for quite a long time,and altogether waiting for the day that i'll go and collect my document from the VFS global office.now i've done that. so this is my problem i used my family friend as a sponsor,he is a businessman and has 16 million in his account , which i submitted together with the original copy of his certificate of incoporation,sponsorship letter and letter from the bank but still i was denied because of fund and this is my first time and i manage to package it by myself . please guyz i want to apply again for next year fall 2015 and i really need your help on how to package my application, especially fund if the person you are using is not related to you.
The soa is okay but how did you try to prove the relationship between you and the sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kabosky1956: My people,please is there anyone in the house applying/applied in George Brown College for Jan 2015? I re-submitted application for a deferred admission since August 5th,and am yet to get my offer letter; i have called and sent countless emails ,same response of application been processed. Anyone experiencing same?
Yeah, I also submitted an application with them since april o! When I ask about my admission status they tell me they've sent a mail to my school registrar trying 2 verify the originality of my transcript and can't do nothing unless dey cross that bridge! Dulling ppl
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Good day to you all.... Please i need a quick response to this question. i Applied for MBA in one of the school in canada in ontario, i was giving an admission, they sent me letter of admission, that i should deposit $500 cad, if they will retain my admission. i paid the the money, but i was not issue receipt for it. i asked them , they say it has been deposit into my STUDENT ACCOUNT. And i want to submit my application, how am i going to convince the V.O on this....@ Amerfica and others i need ur advice. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Good day to you all.... Please i need a quick response to this question. i Applied for MBA in one of the school in canada in ontario, i was giving an admission, they sent me letter of admission, that i should deposit $500 cad, if they will retain my admission. i paid the the money, but i was not issue receipt for it. i asked them , they say it has been deposit into my STUDENT ACCOUNT. And i want to submit my application, how am i going to convince the V.O on this....@ Amerfica and others i need ur advice. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
osemobo85: @PlayPays : thanks alot for the tip, my sponsor's balance is ok, about 12m naira. what about mine? dont i need to have a certain balance?

If you have small millions with proof of the fund, that would just be excellent!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by VickyRotex(f): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yea, okay... I contacted them and they explained it to me. Thanks much...
MrArams:

Sorry ma'am. am not too familiar with Uni of Concordia's admission process buh based on experiences from other school it's possible for your transcript to arrive at a later date provided you've completed the online process and paid the app fee. Contact the grad school sec or your program sec to be certain thou
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Good day to you all.... Please i need a quick response to this question. i Applied for MBA in one of the school in canada in ontario, i was giving an admission, they sent me letter of admission, that i should deposit $500 cad, if they will retain my admission. i paid the the money, but i was not issue receipt for it. i asked them , they say it has been deposit into my STUDENT ACCOUNT. And i want to submit my application, how am i going to convince the V.O on this....@ Amerfica and others i need ur advice. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SantohFilz(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
hailing errone in da house...please i'm about submitting my online application....after uploading all neccesary docs....how will i progress to the payment stage...i'm not seeing the place/point to submit my application and continue to the next page at which to make payment for my application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SantohFilz(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
here on the checklist page showing the docs i'm to upload...its requesting i upload my proof of medical exam...which i haven't done....tho i didn't say i've done any previously....urgent response please.... undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Wow wow wow...April seems to be a long time o! I deferred admission to Jan 2015 due to visa disppoinment and just for them to change my start date&give a new offer letter,I have waited for almost 2months. Just hoping we meet up early enough to apply for the visa..God helping us.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
omooba2015: Good day to you all.... Please i need a quick response to this question. i Applied for MBA in one of the school in canada in ontario, i was giving an admission, they sent me letter of admission, that i should deposit $500 cad, if they will retain my admission. i paid the the money, but i was not issue receipt for it. i asked them , they say it has been deposit into my STUDENT ACCOUNT. And i want to submit my application, how am i going to convince the V.O on this....@ Amerfica and others i need ur advice. Thanks
Check ur student account and print out the page. Mayb dat will help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
matic12: @effectplus;

I have sent it to you email.

Thanks bro...seen....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kabosky1956: Wow wow wow...April seems to be a long time o! I deferred admission to Jan 2015 due to visa disppoinment and just for them to change my start date&give a new offer letter,I have waited for almost 2months. Just hoping we meet up early enough to apply for the visa..God helping us.

Ontario schools seems to be most flexible of all provinces.
They quick to offer admission.
If you another admission for another school you can apply with it and change to your school of preferance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jaydenehis: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ok,thanks alot
PlayPays:

If the school is requesting for it then pay it but if they're not then whichever you do is okay. It ain't a big deal to get u confused.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
akosh005:
Check ur student account and print out the page. Mayb dat will help
You can ask the registrar's office to send you a scanned copy of your student account if you cannot access it showing the deposit made or a letter from their office.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
standupguy:

I just hope I havent made a mistake.
I have been offered admission since June by conestoga but I was waiting on SAIT for an admision for petroleum engineering both for winter start.
After a call to SAIT today with no positive outcome, I have decided to pay conestoga tuition and apply with it.

I just hope I am not late hopefully 3 months wil be enough.

Finally a fellow Conestogaist.. Hey.. I am going to conestoga to in Jan by God's grace amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
omooba2015: Good day to you all.... Please i need a quick response to this question. i Applied for MBA in one of the school in canada in ontario, i was giving an admission, they sent me letter of admission, that i should deposit $500 cad, if they will retain my admission. i paid the the money, but i was not issue receipt for it. i asked them , they say it has been deposit into my STUDENT ACCOUNT. And i want to submit my application, how am i going to convince the V.O on this....@ Amerfica and others ti need ur advice. Thanks

Your school should be able to provide it - request for it and tell them you wanna add the receipt to your application's docs.

If they refuse, then log in to your students account and print it out. All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
SantohFilz: here on the checklist page showing the docs i'm to upload...its requesting i upload my proof of medical exam...which i haven't done....tho i didn't say i've done any previously....urgent response please.... undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry

You filled the questionnaire form wrongly! Go edit!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
What is online route web .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tariy: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Amefrica: Congrats to all those that got called up for medical and to those whose VISAs have been approved. I wish y'all good luck.

The cold wey dey here nor get part 2 - yesterday morning, I got a class and my phone said it was 30pm degrees outside. I looked out my window and saw some people wearing light clothing.

I copied-cat and we a my light shirt and trousers. My place to school is just 2 mins walk. Mehhnn, as I comot my doorstep ehn, na rushing I take run back inside.

Y'all should just come prepared for the cold and remember to bring me stock fish, I read they've banned ponmo, omoh e pain me.

I wish those who just applied the very best and to those expecting medicals, just chill it will come in due time.

#OneLove
what's your email addy pls.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by WESTERNCR: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kabosky1956: My people,please is there anyone in the house applying/applied in George Brown College for Jan 2015? I re-submitted application for a deferred admission since August 5th,and am yet to get my offer letter; i have called and sent countless emails ,same response of application been processed. Anyone experiencing same?

samething bro..... I don tire for George brown college. was told they have volume of allplications and they process it on priority bais
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
If one gets a study permit (visa) for a one year masters and wants to change to a 2 years program when he gets there, how is it done?

And how does one also apply for study permit to reflect the new change?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Same auto-response emails I keep getting from my Admission officer..just praying to get good news by next week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
tariy: what's your email addy pls.....
grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.