Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830706 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jaydenehis: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
skylar2020:

Its not compulsory for online route. and if u intend getting one, try n get it in lag because the least amount they will ask you to pay in Edo state is 18k
Ok,thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
scabit:

Thanks! What am asking is about the letter of sponsorship you are taking about when presenting a fixed depoist. If the sponsor is your parent, and has a fixed depoist provided to show financial strenght; will he write a different letter to state it added with the Soa for presentation to the VO!

No need to write another letter for the submission of fixed deposit. The letter of sponsorship alone should entail all source(s) of funding.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lmao!!! You guys are just interesting! I think we shud take d chill pill hun. I applied on the 19th August too, biometrics on 20th. Over a month, no word. I earlier tut it's taking like 6weeks but now I think na like 8weeks oo. ......let's just hope for the best. January is 3months away. It'll worth d wait.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
akosh005:
But come to think of it, why is it not compulsory 4 online route and a must 4 paper route. Huz, has any body get TRV Tru paper route without police report?
Cheers

Seriously that I dont know. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tebbyosi: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
kruxit: @ tebbyosi any show? i don refresh myCIC tire..still nothing. God aint slepping smiley

Omo mehn nottin o...I don refresh taya jare...my phone don sabi hau to refresh on its own sef...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin grin grin missed y'all

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Slimdel: grin grin grin missed y'all
hey Slim Del princess hw jackings dey go...U and Amefrica av bin very busy wit sch work i guess
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gud 2 see u ma'am. Howz it goin over there wit ya. Make una clear road ooO,we dey come o grin
Gud 2 see u ma'am. Howz it goin over there wit ya. Make una clear road ooO,we dey come o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
tebbyosi:

Omo mehn nottin o...I don refresh taya jare...my phone don sabi hau to refresh on its own sef...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yemispeed(f): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Please I need help. what school can take me for postgraduate diploma in environmental toxicology or community health in Canada plssssss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
yemispeed: Please I need help. what school can take me for postgraduate diploma in environmental toxicology or community health in Canada plssssss
Google is your friend Mr speed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yemispeed(f): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=warrikid] Google is your friend Mr speed.
Thanks I did. I graduated wt a 2point in environmental biology and can't seem to get one wt my Gp that's why am asking
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yemispeed(f): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=warrikid] Google is your friend Mr speed.
Thanks I did. I graduated wt a 2point in environmental biology and can't seem to get one wt my Gp that's why am asking plssssss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mcjimmy:

No need for SOA if your employer pays by cash

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
kruxit: hey Slim Del princess hw jackings dey go...U and Amefrica av bin very busy wit sch work i guess

cheesy E nor easy ehn! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hello my fellow TRV choppers,please I need a little help here.
I just filled my application form and stated the following:
1. Tuition-20,951 CAD
2. Room&Board-6,660 CAD
3. Other-8,340CAD
4. Funds available for your stay-15,000CAD
Since I am attaching the receipt of my full tuition fee for the program(20,951CAD)..is the funds available okay to be inputed in as that is what I will need aside tution fees.
Please assist in answering as this section is very sensitive. God bless!!! One love!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by scabit: 1:48am On Sep 27, 2014
Holmes007:

No need to write another letter for the submission of fixed deposit. The letter of sponsorship alone should entail all source(s) of funding.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 27, 2014
warrikid: Gud 2 see u ma'am. Howz it goin over there wit ya. Make una clear road ooO,we dey come o grin Gud 2 see u ma'am. Howz it goin over there wit ya. Make una clear road ooO,we dey come o
Thanks a lot,, una must come oooo don't stop believing

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 27, 2014
kruxit: hey Slim Del princess hw jackings dey go...U and Amefrica av bin very busy wit sch work i guess
School work here is something else,, plenty assignments, labs, quizzes plus some other stuffs and time literally flys here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 2:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Slimdel:
School work here is something else,, plenty assignments, labs, quizzes plus some other stuffs and time literally flys here
... If I hear u complain ..... grin ...God answered ur prayers to enter Canada....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 7:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Kabosky1956: Hello my fellow TRV choppers,please I need a little help here.
1. Tuition-20,951 CAD
2. Room&Board-6,660 CAD
3. Other-8,340CAD
Since I am attaching the receipt of my full tuition fee for the program(20,951CAD)..is the funds available okay to be inputed in as that is what I will need aside tution fees.
Please assist in answering as this section is very sensitive. God bless!!! One love!!
I tot room&board go on $10k well you have an "other"
Full tuition paid, great! If it was to be my app I would actually add the tuition paid to fund available, if my soa can accomodate the addition.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2014
Good morning all,

Please about that barcode thingy on the pdf, am I to copy and paste it on every document I am submitting or what?
Please i need some clarification on how to use the barcode. I plan submitting tonight (online route). Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Kabosky1956: Hello my fellow TRV choppers,please I need a little help here.
1. Tuition-20,951 CAD
2. Room&Board-6,660 CAD
3. Other-8,340CAD

I will advice u to add the tuition + other expenses already paid plus what you have = funds available for my stay in Canada.
I.e 20951+6660+8340+"money at hand in canada"= available funds in Canada.

Note: make sure the bank statement u submit covers the total amount u input.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Thanks so much@PlayPays and@Holmes007. God bless you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Kabosky1956: Thanks so much@PlayPays and@Holmes007. God bless you.

Ur name sounds like if someone doesn't reply your post you'll beat somebody.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2014
PlayPays:

Ur name sounds like if someone doesn't reply your post you'll beat somebody.
and I suppose that, will be ONLINE BEATING lolz. It is well my brothers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blackedwin: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2014
Hello,
I have an MSC -Process system engineering(Merit) –University of Surrey, United kingdom
B-Eng- Chemical Engineering(2.2)-Enugu state University, Nigeria

Can I secure a PhD program in Environmental Engineering.if so, how do I go about it.

Regards

Edwin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2014
Hello,

Just to be clear for the online route, I do not need to sign my IMM1294E and IMM5645E? The barcode thingy takes care of it right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2014
blackedwin: Hello,
I have an MSC -Process system engineering(Merit) –University of Surrey, United kingdom
B-Eng- Chemical Engineering(2.2)-Enugu state University, Nigeria

Can I secure a PhD program in Environmental Engineering.if so, how do I go about it.

Regards

Edwin
Google is ur very good friend my brother. I'm sure aside searching out the institution offering ur course choice,other criteria might wanna apply(affordability,province location etc). So like I said my brother,Google is ur very good friend.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2014
pchax: Hello,

Just to be clear for the online route, I do not need to sign my IMM1294E and IMM5645E? The barcode thingy takes care of it right?

No need for copying and pasting. You don't need to sign, input the date and validate at the point of submission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Siga: ... If I hear u complain ..... grin ...God answered ur prayers to enter Canada....
Oga Siga,I hail ooO. How market 4 dat way? I jst PM'd u,pls reply wit ur email,wanna contact ya privately. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2014
Slimdel:
Thanks a lot,, una must come oooo don't stop believing
#SureThang. Hope keeps a brother alive. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.