Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (837197 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
cman4good:
hahahahaahah my brother.... still on my opinion... prayer will go a long way
Make sure u remain here. grin Or when in Canada, ask them how much they pray than they fight for their rights and ask questions.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
ferdimako:
Make sure u remain here. grin Or when in Canada, ask them how much they pray than they fight for their rights and ask questions.

Hmmmmm.....5 (*****) stars comment grin wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fxsly: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
tweeny24:

Yes just use word

tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng
Mcjimmy: .

lol...my bad! I thought you will be able to surf a simple site by going to the contact us page to see for yourself, guess am ******. There are two high commissions of Canada in Nigeria, 1 in abuja and the other in lagos while the 1 in lagos is deputy high commission and is responsible for visa processing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng
Mcjimmy: .

lol...my bad! I thought you will be able to surf a simple site by going to the contact us page to see for yourself, guess am *****. There are two high commissions of Canada in Nigeria, 1 in abuja and the other in lagos while the 1 in lagos is deputy high commission and is responsible for visa processing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrArams: www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

lol...my bad! I thought you will be able to surf a simple site by going to the contact us page to see for yourself, guess am *****. There are two high commissions of Canada in Nigeria, 1 in abuja and the other in lagos while the 1 in lagos is deputy high commission and is responsible for visa processing.

Thanks MrArams , don't mind me jare.. I just believe since we have an embassy here in Nigeria then what's d need for the submission of documents in Ghana... But I have read through the site and I can see the service they render which is rubbish to me.. I believe it's only the west African applicants that go through this process of submitting applications to Ghana via paper route. Once again thank you I actually learning from this forum though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Tochium: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Thanks
cman4good:
best of luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
@vanrichie4u or anybody who have use d online route, pls wat version of Microsoft office to use in converting ur doc 4m jpeg to pdf file.
Happy Sunday house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
akosh005: @vanrichie4u, pls wat version of msword do u use in converting ur doc 4m jpeg to PDF.
Happy Sunday house

I actually downloaded a software on my PC to convert jpeg to pdf. I would send u the name later on. But from the first time u are scanning, u have options of saving ur doc as PDF.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
vanrichie4u:

I actually downloaded a software on my PC to convert jpeg to pdf. I would send u the name later on.
Tanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
akosh005:
Tanks.

Paste ur email add here, so I could send u the set up, I don't have access to the email I used in registering here on nairaland.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

Canada Visa Application Centre
No 16, Billings way, Oregun Industrial area,
Ikeja, Lagos

Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Paste ur email add here, so I could send u the set up, I don't have access to the email I used in registering here on nairaland.

Pls after we fill d forms we shuld validate it and then upload it on our cic portal right ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
newbie2014:

Pls after we fill d forms we shuld validate it and then upload it on our cic portal right ?
Yes!!!
But I hope u grouped and bind ur docs into the various categories as requested?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
newbie2014:

Yes!!!
But I hope u grouped and bind ur docs into the various categories as requested
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
its gonna rain dis week...yes d house will be flooded....showers of admission offer..medicals and TRVs...sincerely i cant wait to break d news... cheesy b hopeful ([/color]Kate Evans[color=#000000])

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
newbie2014:

Yea but u need to be connected to the internet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
kruxit: its gonna rain dis week...yes d house will be flooded....showers of admission offer..medicals and TRVs...sincerely i cant wait to break d news... cheesy b hopeful ([/color]Kate Evans[color=#000000])

Amen oooo. Please any early August online applicant in the house? Should pls update us ooo. The current pace the embassy is handling applications is not encouraging at all. Hopefully August applicants will start getting responses from this week

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
I think it's high time we reintroduced something like this for Winter (Jan), 2015 applicants
Haustraliah: 1. Halle2: June 6, MUN online
route,TRV
chopped
2. Aulor: June 6, USASK paper route.
3. Owenizes: June 11, Humber college. Online
route.
4. Amefrica: June 13, University of Prince. TRV
choped.. Edward Island(UPEI) Online
route.
5. mPop: June 13, Centennial college online
route.
6. haustraliah : June 22, medicine hat college
online route.
7.Akanni: July 3, Umanitoba.Online route
8. Parisbluefox: July 7, Memorial University Of
Newfoundland, Online.TRV loading
9. Kanny1: July 18,memorial University of
Newfoundland online route:
10: Divalavender : May Humber college ,paper
route , (Fall/Sept -2014)
N.B- If you have gotten your admission for
spring/summer and have for TRV.
Please provide the following information
*submission date **Mode of submission:
online/paper ***Institution
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
akosh005: @vanrichie4u or anybody who have use d online route, pls wat version of Microsoft office to use in converting ur doc 4m jpeg to pdf file.
Happy Sunday house
7 or 10
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
cman4good: 7 or 10

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tochium: Thanks
your welcome my brother..... which of the province are you heading to in canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=vanrichie4u]

7[/quote
using 7 but cant convert to pdf. pls am waiting 4 d link as u say.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
ferdimako:
It is well mybrother.... even as we fight for our right we need God to empower us...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=akosh005][/quote]

y don't u download "pdf creator "and wen u done to convert ur doc to pdf just click print on ur ms word and d plac of printer just choose pdf creator ...and ur files are in pdf

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=akosh005][/quote]

Use google to search for it Homie, if the setup I sent to u didn't work.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
ferdimako:
Make sure u remain here. grin
despite the selfish act of some of our leader.... we can't improve this country with fight rather we should pray and do the right thing at right time in other to help ourselves and the country with dedicated prayers. as we are struggling to travel to canada for our studies and survival, do not forget that there are millions of Nigerians that won't have the opportunity to even apply talk of traveling.... All is to God Glory not by your power or my power..... cheers myman it's well with us....

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
This week is for medical call for August applicants in Jesus Name: Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Tochium: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Saskatchewan, i just completed my questionnaire now. I need.
cman4good: your welcome my brother..... which of the province are you heading to in canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sopisam: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hi peeps am new in this forum.how u all doing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
sopisam: Hi peeps am new in this forum.how u all doing?
wat a nice fellow hope, u brought something good for us

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.