Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (836822 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by IyaEjima(f): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Holmes007:

No it wouldnt. I will advice u have another referee ready before making any move.
yea, i've a new referee... Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Hello guyies, I want to ask if the VO is going to confirm from the bank the account balance, nd also confirm the account it self

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Bro how that guy take do am? How?grin
yomiraheem:

/////
The truth is the 2million will most likely not be enough to even pay ur tuition, 2years for dat matter. So ur best bet wud be to pay lambton's 1st semester tuition which shud be about 1m equivalent...enter canny and live a low-key life...get a part time job to support urself and hope u'll be able to balance ur tuition, if possible ask for support from friends and family if possible......bro, I know someone who got study permit using a relative soa, got no dime from d person for real and it may shock u dat he had only 600k naira in d real sense. I no know how hin do am oo, but I'm sure he went to skul, probably paid 500k work deposit and managed somehow hun! Good luck bro...and yea, I'm like u too...so we go survive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
akosh005:
So in a situation whereby d account read 2m as @ when d acct was submitted n later increase to 7m and also a situation were d balance is 8m as @ when submitting and later d money reduce to 1.5m. Which one do u tink d VO will approve to.

That I don't know. smiley
But i was told by a banker that only transactions are verified at the bank and not the account balance. smiley
And I believe it's true because, if the transactions are falsified, that means the closing balance isn't real. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
oghos2k: and then you check your CIC account and there's no update on it?
exactly!.....no update n no new message
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by awe2015(f): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
atbu1983: My younger brother student visa application have been approved.

He applied 21st july (Paper application)
Got email for medical 2nd September
Did the medical on the 9th september in lagos at asanju
The hospital sent the report to embassy on the 15th september
He got a mail on the 24 september (yesterday) that the visa has been approved.

He is in portharcourt. how long does it take them to send the passport from Accra to Vfs in nigeria?

thank God o! Abeg drop me your email i wan ask you something please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by awe2015(f): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Onyeoma3:

I don't agree with you @ d bolded bro....except you wanted to write 10million.

Despite the fact that the company is a seperate entity and has shareholders, if the affidavit/sponsorship letter is signed by @ least 2 of the shareholders and their names duly written on the CAC 2 and CAC 7 (with a regular signature)....its automatically assumed that the applicant can have access to the funds, though to be on the safest side, its good to have a very heavy cash flow and balance as well indicating that the company is a going concern.

In addition, if the applicant is the son of the CEO, he has a very big chance of scaling thru with the company SOA (similar cases have been reported here on NL).

And finally, if the applicant is one of the directors....okwu agwugonu (talk don finish naa)....

Anything outside these 3 cases or being an employee of the company...the chances of scaling thru might be very low...

@onyeoma3 biko send me IM from NL. I don try to send u but d admin dey talk say i don send too many anonymous mails. My email is bebelatut@gmail.com .Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
cman4good: hello lovely people of Nairaland..... I submitted my application on 30th august(online route) and the applicatn was open on 2end September and since then i have't received any information from Embassy ooooo..... Please house when should i aspect call for medical....
how did you know when the application got opened
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
opsynusy: how did you know when the application got opened

You get updates on each stage of your application on Mycic
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nija students in diaspora, Canada precisely... Do u ppl give recognition to oct1 at all? Atleast tk to d street of canny and celebrate d day or paint d town wit green white green outfit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
sidnigga: Nija students in diaspora, Canada precisely... Do u ppl give recognition to oct1 at all? Atleast tk to d street of canny and celebrate d day or paint d town wit green white green outfit
... The day is celebrated as much as it can be bro.... U expect Naija Student wey never get time for assignments or group work ...or still dey try hussle next semester tuition or even rent to spend a day to dey run up and down... I am sure they wish they could but loosing $80 or more that day no easy bro... time still dey to celebrate Independence... grin ... But the day is celebrated and naija night clubs too dey do something...Some Naija artist do fall in regularly...

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by edwinbiz(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
guys is it possible applying for visa with the emailed copy of acceptance letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
luvly3:

Hello dear... I am not at Selkirk college... I am at Cambrian College sudbury.... Thinking of taking a course at Selkirk next fall doh....
oh ok cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Siga: ... The day is celebrated as much as it can be bro.... U expect Naija Student wey never get time for assignments or group work ...or still dey try hussle next semester tuition or even rent to spend a day to dey run up and down... I am sure they wish they could but loosing $80 or more that day no easy bro... time still dey to celebrate Independence... grin ... But the day is celebrated and naija night clubs too dey do something...Some Naija artist do fall in regularly...
We here no dey celebrate again. Apart from no work day...nothing!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
ferdimako:
We here no dey celebrate again. Apart from no work day...nothing!
... Where u dey my Oga.... it all happens in Tdot (Toronto)... if u are around here and wants to join in... I will update u about it all... Fuji night dey sef ... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adim02: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
hello my fellow nairaland.am bite confuse.I was was was was delay student visa the reason was only propose stay in Canada,now the school sent me another admission letter against January winter session i file December 10 in my last form were i was ask how many years am going to spent cos the latter carry 1yearwhere is 8months programs.i call the admission officer and he told me that its 8 of November 2015.please should i file 1year as in quote any date ir should i use the one respond from the admission officer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by litorocka: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
good day.. I just track my visa online an its saying(your processed passport is ready for collection) pls does it mean i was granted the visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
litorocka: good day.. I just track my visa online an its saying(your processed passport is ready for collection) pls does it mean i was granted the visa
... U don do medicals ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by litorocka: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Siga: ... U don do medicals ?
thank you bro for ur response.. Is not a student visa,is a visit visa am going for a confrence and its start next week friday.. Pls is dat a sign dat dey granted me d visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
litorocka: thank you bro for ur response.. Is not a student visa,is a visit visa am going for a confrence and its start next week friday.. Pls is dat a sign dat dey granted me d visa
... It can go either way... If it were Student Visa and medicals already done... one might take an 80 -20 guess that its approved... Hope for the best bro...Go pick it up and lets know how it goes...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by trekstar(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
skylar2020:

That I don't know. smiley
But i was told by a banker that only transactions are verified at the bank and not the account balance. smiley
And I believe it's true because, if the transactions are falsified, that means the closing balance isn't real. smiley

Hello Just to dispel this
I work with a Bank and it is not possible to verify balances because it is illegal to give the balances of customers to anyone but the account owner. This is what is done,the embassy sends a mail to the bank to verify if the statement originated from them and if the transactions on the statement are correct. Which is basically a yes or no answer from the Bank

hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by litorocka: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Siga: ... It can go either way... If it were Student Visa and medicals already done... one might take an 80 -20 guess that its approved... Hope for the best bro...Go pick it up and lets know how it goes...
thank bro..4 sure on monday i would share hw it went..tank u 4 ur time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
trekstar:

I work with a Bank and it is not possible to verify balances because it is illegal to give the balances of customers to anyone but the account owner. This is what is done,the embassy sends a mail to the bank to verify if the statement originated from them and if the transactions on the statement are correct. Which is basically a yes or no answer from the Bank

hope this helps
With dis now, how did d embassy denied applicant on insufficient fund even wen more Dan 7m balance in d acct
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
lymelyte: Bro how that guy take do am? How?grin

/////
Bro, I neva do am oo for canny oo. Just applied and dey wait for response from cic but ofcourse na to try pay advance fee and enter canny go rugged am. I do am for uk as a student, I survived, it may be diff in canny but I'm sure its possible still....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by trekstar(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
akosh005:
With dis now, how did d embassy denied applicant on insufficient fund even wen more Dan 7m balance in d acct

Hope this helps
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/processing/admissibility.asp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Siga: ... Where u dey my Oga.... it all happens in Tdot (Toronto)... if u are around here and wants to join in... I will update u about it all... Fuji night dey sef ... grin
Ajah.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
cool.. thanks
trekstar:

hope this helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
trekstar:

hope this helps

Yep
You 're so right!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
akosh005:

there could be so many reasons
it could be the sponsor with the SOA has dependants.
It could be that there was an issue with the transactions too.
And so many other factors.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
yomiraheem:

/////
Bro, I neva do am oo for canny oo. Just applied and dey wait for response from cic but ofcourse na to try pay advance fee and enter canny go rugged am. I do am for uk as a student, I survived, it may be diff in canny but I'm sure its possible still....
ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
skylar2020:

there could be so many reasons
it could be the sponsor with the SOA has dependants.
It could be that there was an issue with the transactions too.
And so many other factors.
Alright, tanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
opsynusy: thanks haustraliah...did your brother apply with a conditional letter?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.