Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,387 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (836842 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 1:03am On Oct 01, 2014
Hello my dear people. I submitted my reapplication since last week via paper route and I am yet to receive a message from accra that my application has been sent. I am confused. Is it possbile there is a problem with my application and it has not been sent to accra yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 1:31am On Oct 01, 2014
duntano: Hello my dear people. I submitted my reapplication since last week via paper route and I am yet to receive a message from accra that my application has been sent. I am confused. Is it possbile there is a problem with my application and it has not been sent to accra yet.

Done ur biometrics?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 1:40am On Oct 01, 2014
fadex56: Hello house, I'm sorry for asking this kind of question and at the same time, I will be glad if the house can answer my question...... Is It possible to see university/college in canny that does not require app fee? If so, I will be glad to knw em.
Thanks

Cambrian college but tuition fees are on the high side
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 2:50am On Oct 01, 2014
double08:

Done ur biometrics?

Yes I have
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kunletune: 3:13am On Oct 01, 2014
Guys in the house, I Applied for my trv early this month, i paid first semester tuition fee which was $5100 the school is Vancouver Island University for undergraduate. I have been worried a little, i submitted all the documents requested and my mum was my sponsor. My fear is that in my travel History i over stayed in South Africa and i hope this won't affect the issuance of my TRV. i just pray ooooooooooooo..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 4:19am On Oct 01, 2014
giftwalter: Boy dats small, dats like 110 for 10 hours.

You make it sound as though you are coming to hustle. The job often times is to help you augment your expenses.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 6:21am On Oct 01, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Paper or online ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmm....hope there is no problem with the online route,ppl have been complaing
realone01: Online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by giftwalter: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2014
Tanks menh, ur comments are really helpful. The thing is my parents are not well funded and the idea of having my tuition for the duration of my studies is totally off the table. Bin seeling admission in the Nigeria University of 5 years now, Jamb and post Utme wahala nor won allow me study...even pay bride self, dem chop person money.no admission...Menh man just dey frustrated seeking a way out.
tnuola:

To be honest, I'll advice you have your fees ready for the duration of your studies before you leave Nigeria... It would be hard to work and make enough money to pay your tuiton and other school bills, having in mind that you still have utility bills and rent to pay +feeding, transportation etc.. It would be bad to go all the way and drop out Cuz of lack of funds. Almost everyone studying there complains about how hard it is to combine school and work..

So please think very well and make a wise decision.
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Month and Independence celebrations

realone01: Online

8weeks online route? Guese I need to start taking my chill pills. Expect your medical call up this week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2014
giftwalter: Tanks menh, ur comments are really helpful. The thing is my parents are not well funded and the idea of having my tuition for the duration of my studies is totally off the table. Bin seeling admission in the Nigeria University of 5 years now, Jamb and post Utme wahala nor won allow me study...even pay bride self, dem chop person money.no admission...Menh man just dey frustrated seeking a way out.

Europe might be a cheaper route, check the threads for European countries
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2014
millymc: Hmmm....hope there is no problem with the online route,ppl have been complaing
#just my thoughts#
I FEEL at that point u submitted(early august or there about) they were bz with applicants that were to leave nigeria for september semester, not to worry mate something +ve is just around d corner for u.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy New Month....+ Happy independence Day...u shall always ve cause to rejoice as u raise up to greatness my fellow compatriots...u nah wey dey Canny...make u nah wear touch of green + white today Oooooo..... cheesy wink grin grin cool....one love

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2014
kunletune: Guys in the house, I Applied for my trv early this month, i paid first semester tuition fee which was $5100 the school is Vancouver Island University for undergraduate. I have been worried a little, i submitted all the documents requested and my mum was my sponsor. My fear is that in my travel History i over stayed in South Africa and i hope this won't affect the issuance of my TRV. i just pray ooooooooooooo..

In d app form there is a section de ask if u ve overstayed ur visa and stuff like that. Did u acknowledge it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 7:43am On Oct 01, 2014
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe, Online, PG.
2. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online route PG

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2014
duntano:

Yes I have

I'd suggest you contact VFS and find out what's going on
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2014
MrArams: LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper

1. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online route

Thank you jare
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2014
tnuola:

Thank you jare

Thanks ma'am. Drop your details if you've applied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2014
giftwalter: Tanks menh, ur comments are really helpful. The thing is my parents are not well funded and the idea of having my tuition for the duration of my studies is totally off the table. Bin seeling admission in the Nigeria University of 5 years now, Jamb and post Utme wahala nor won allow me study...even pay bride self, dem chop person money.no admission...Menh man just dey frustrated seeking a way out.

It Is well.. Don't give Up sha.. But where ever you go, make sure you have at least three years of the four years tuition, life/hustling outside Nigeria is not as easy as people paint it o... I've seen people travel and come back with nothing Cuz things weren't as rosy as they envisaged, may that not be your case.. If you dont have enough funds its not bad if you keep trying to school here , then work and save up for your msc in canada while at it.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2014
MrArams:

Thanks ma'am. Drop your details if you've applied

Still gathering my docs will drop them when I do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2014
MrArams:

Europe might be a cheaper route, check the threads for European countries

yea
check universities in Georgia, Poland, Norway and Finland.
Georgia fees are fair. u cud get 5k or 4k a year
Finland and Norway- Free tuition
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2014

Try Finland and Austria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by giftwalter: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2014
The problem is English is not der 1st language.
skylar2020:

yea
check universities in Georgia, Poland, Norway and Finland.
Georgia fees are fair. u cud get 5k or 4k a year
Finland and Norway- Free tuition
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Its kinda slow lately
millymc: Hmmm....hope there is no problem with the online route,ppl have been complaing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2014
Same to you bro
MrArams: Happy Month and Independence celebrations

8weeks online route? Guese I need to start taking my chill pills. Expect your medical call up this week
yeah! 8. Amen o, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kunletune: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2014
double08:

In d app form there is a section de ask if u ve overstayed ur visa and stuff like that. Did u acknowledge it?
Yes I did acknowledged it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2014
realone01: Its kinda slow lately
yea we don't need this snail pace,God help us.I pray all august applicants will get theirs btw now and nextweek
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2014
Amen!
millymc: yea we don't need this snail pace,God help us.I pray all august applicants will get theirs btw now and nextweek
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2014
kunletune:
Yes I did acknowledged it

Then keep hope alive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2014
giftwalter: The problem is English is not der 1st language.

In Georgia it doesn't matter. There are good schools there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kunletune: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2014
double08:

Then keep hope alive
Thanks my boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2014
kanny1: Bros hw far wit your app? Have you submitted your passport and applied for deferal?

Yes, deferred to January.

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.