Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830687 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 6:27am On Oct 03, 2014
chilonchi247: Pls can somebody enligthen me on the essence of case specific enquiry "webform" in CIC website cos I c it as a platform were we can update our application
what kind of update do you wanna make?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 6:38am On Oct 03, 2014
chilonchi247: Pls can somebody enligthen me on the essence of case specific enquiry "webform" in CIC website cos I c it as a platform were we can update our application
it depends on the update like if you got married n wanna add ur marriage cert or maybe u r changing school or defering
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justwise(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2014
ManTiger:
My jaw just fell off reading this!
God forgive me for my thoughts, I just to think the likes of Justwise and Ferdimako are so wicked cos they have no allies and are both very blunt.
I used to be a member of USA thread years ago.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Siga: ... Bros... hailing me no mean auto response... If u don't know... I am a family man and I work... so, I reply during work and after... if the pages fly by I hardly go back to read post... I just go to the last page... so.. No vex if u no see response from me... But, we have enough pro for house to answer u just same way or even better..No Single Person Sabi all... but if u insist on me... u can as well PM me... no vex...
Lol. Yes I understand and know ur married. I am a woman by the way and also married so I understand fully. Really am not angry @ all..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jaydenehis: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Ok,thanks
akanni:
i do not think you should cut a draft, instead, just have your husband include his SOA, no waste money to raise draft jor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2014
@Siga,thank you so much!! You have been so helpful-God bless you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chilonchi247: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2014
Tnx mi bro's millymc nd amefrica.the update I wnt 2 make is CAC certificate and tax receipts.and I tink dere's nid 2 make dis updates plsssssssss advice me.but am tinkin if It can b possible by visitin them @ VAC billings way.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2014
adc: For everyone waiting for his or her visa it is settled. And for those about to apply favour shall come your way.
Amen it is truly settled cos I had a dream I got my TRV

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2014
Siga: ... I still wan make Super Eagles... confirma... Don't let the la la hit my lyrics bro... I'm front the Street of hard knock life...

Hahahahaha with words like La, la and hard knock life. I know ur age grp my brother but I won't tell them *shhhhh lipsrsealed.. cheesy...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2014
chilonchi247: Tnx mi bro's millymc nd amefrica.the update I wnt 2 make is CAC certificate and tax receipts.and I tink dere's nid 2 make dis updates plsssssssss advice me.but am tinkin if It can b possible by visitin them @ VAC billings way.

I'm not sure if its possible for u to add those docs, if its needed they will be requested. There are lots of pple who didnt add dos things and yet got their TRV. Just take ur chill pills and expect ur medical call
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2014
opsynusy: Amen it is truly settled cos I had a dream I got my TRV

You no see all of us collect our TRV too undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2014
MrArams:

You no see all of us collect our TRV too undecided
you are actually saying you want me to see you in my dreams init? hmmmmmm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2014
opsynusy: you are actually saying you want me to see you in my dreams init? hmmmmmm

grin grin grin grin wont b a bad idea
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2014
opsynusy: you are actually saying you want me to see you in my dreams init? hmmmmmm

lmao... Come to think of it, I don't really see reason why you need to process your Canny visa from Naija when you're already a briton.

It'll be generous of you if you can invite us into that dream of yours tho. hehe

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2014
I say my self boarding a lufthansa flight at muritala Mohammed airport
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2014
Prophetess, Dr. Opsynusy. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2014
Dazlinga: Pls I need urgent assistance House, I am filling out my application for study made out of Canada form..I have paid first semester of my fees, gotten acceptance letter from school, SOA which was 3mil and above for the past 3months is now 1.2 as at the end of September , its a pensioners account which 100k enters every month, but he needed to withdraw some funds that made September closing balance to be 1.2 and now the form states that I should Input funds available for my stay in Canada,what do I do? Pls somebody tell me..

What's the duration of your program, is the sponsor your parent? If you can boost the acct to 3mil or look for a co-sponsor and add property docs of both sponsors to your app.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Habeeb521: I say my self boarding a lufthansa flight at muritala Mohammed airport
Alhaji Habeebu, did you see the pilot?. Bia, you don buy Sala ram make I come chop before you board that aircraft
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2014
MrArams:

grin grin grin grin wont b a bad idea
if Joe catch you...lmao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2014
Joe980: Prophetess, Dr. Opsynusy. grin
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2014
chilonchi247: Tnx mi bro's millymc nd amefrica.the update I wnt 2 make is CAC certificate and tax receipts.and I tink dere's nid 2 make dis updates plsssssssss advice me.but am tinkin if It can b possible by visitin them @ VAC billings way.
no harm in making enquiries at the vsf,buh they will still tell you the same thing.....you can only hope for the best and pray
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2014
opsynusy: grin
grin bonjour , comment était votre soirée ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2014
Hmmm... Live your life in such a way that when a video coverage is taken of you either in light or in the darkness, it can receive an applause when it is shown in your chapel for everyone to view! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2014
opsynusy: if Joe catch you...lmao

make I no spoil my bro party. Joe, how many languages do u speak sef
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2014
BaaleofMontreal: Hmmm... Live your life in such a way that when a video coverage is taken of you either in light or in the darkness, it can receive an applause when it is shown in your chapel for everyone to view! lipsrsealed
Oro agba. Ki Ade pe lori ooo.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nikas0005: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2014
Please ooo I need info. On how to get canada student visa , I need. The full process right from the stage one , anyone with useful informatiom should help . Am novice when it come to getting visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2014
MrArams:

wink Nagode. Am always open to learning. I enjoy mixing...that's just me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2014
nikas0005: Please ooo I need info. On how to get canada student visa , I need. The full process right from the stage one , anyone with useful informatiom should help . Am novice when it come to getting visa
Have you decided on where you really want to go?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2014
hmm helo I tink u re mistaken am a gallll nt a guy nt trying to be rude tho hv u ever since a guy answering tiana
cman4good:
no be small thing myman
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2014
Joe980: grin bonjour , comment était votre soirée ?
c'est bon Mon cheri koko, et toi?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2014
MrArams:

lol...just kidding tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.