Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (837155 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:
No like you keh? Who I be?
You're a correct man nah, infact I like your courage for speaking up,#wispering is she engaged and to who? Trust me, I won't tell anyone.

hahahahhhahhahaha u b confirm gbeborun (Gossip) wetin concern u concern d person? En?
No worry i will pm u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ...^^^^ Can you indicate which ones are fall resumption ..
sir how is soccerin canada if someone wants too take it as a career profesionally
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
stayboy1602: am for fall oh
... Ahh... U need go get a new date ASAP....Once u get the letter please forward to CIC straight to ginger them... Fall is almost half finished sef... Enough assignments and Test don pass...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabiomatic(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: heartfelt wat d guy was using words like bicthers haters, nd u felt that in heart, meennnn
buhahahahahaha lol. this Habeeb mehnn you're the bomb
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

No wahala bro! Thanks once again.. smiley

U wcm bro.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:
Amefrica no com start dat one here o! U love her ko u love her ni.

U love her n wen she threatened to take ur matter publicly (which am sure she did) y didnt u plead wt her?

I suggest u listen to chrisviral n write dat letter, but no forget say u neva escape my cane o, afterall u ar my junior bro!

Chrisviral u sure die! I knw say u go show face weneva i call u,dat shows dat u ar not a bastard. Amefrica caused all dis, u sudnt av let dis matter go public,if only he has pleaded dis wudnt av gone dis far.
Chrisviral wen u dey go Canadian embassey, i wan accompany u go, dont dose pple know who dey ar dealing with!!?

Lol. Why she took this to public is still something I can't fathom, I don't care tho. She didn't threaten to come NL, and I already told her I would give her soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Done biometric last week waiting for my medical call
MrArams:

Abeg which fall, if 2014. Try work towards getting a new start date from your school before being instructed to do so by CIC
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:
My jaw just fell off reading this!
God forgive me for my thoughts, I just to think the likes of Justwise and Ferdimako are so wicked cos they have no allies and are both very blunt.
I used to be a member of USA thread years ago.
and I was mentioned here. It is like Neymar playing and Okocha is being mentioned.

Well, I would like to believe I was the first person that encouraged Amefrica to try Canny route...there were stories I won't spill..he did well by heeding but if he owes he must pay up. But was there actually an emotional attachment that brought a supposed waiver? I know Slimdel and we had chats and all that. ..can't spill. But Mantiger calls me a wicked person or thought I was.These thread members didn't ask why. I'm disappointed.

I'm doing my finals ...Oga Siga knows my way and these crushes should be passed to me for vetting. Oga Siga is taken and ferdimako is yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
stayboy1602: sir how is soccerin canada if someone wants too take it as a career profesionally
... Well... depends on ur age ... U can play for ur school but not that huge... if u dey come Toronto... I may introduce you to the Nigerian Team Captain and u can play locally ... If ur skill Super... I wont mind been ur manager and I fit carry u go try outs... U might be the next Okocha... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Holmes007: My sincere advice to recent TRV choppers. if you plan to travel by Nov/Dec and you haven't booked your flight ticket or maybe you are waiting till a week to when you wanna travel.

DONT TRY IT! cus the tickets will be expensive then except of course you are very rich.

Imagine flying to Canada with less than N150k via Ethopia and less than 200k via BA and KLM(Booking through their official website).

Out of curiosity, i went to 2 travel agencies to see if i can get cheaper rates but to my dismay, their charges were higher than that of the official carrier/airline. imagine one "ASKARI" charged me N2.4mill!... lol

For some Airline like BA and KLM, it is cheaper now if you book return ticket online (lets say you depart Nov/Dec 2014 and Return May 2015).
Note: its not compulsory to come back by that may 2015 oh.
For those who dont have a US or UK Visa, avoid route through the USA and UK since one requires a Transit Visa.

Finally, if your TRV is at hand, book now, and for all awaitees', immediately you Chop please book on time as well so as to save some cash. I am beginning to feel like i should have booked a month ago when my visa was approved maybe i would have booked a ticket for less than N100k grin

Hi
Just to be sure, do you also need a transit visa while travelling through UK route?
I know BA always make their stop in the UK
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: .... So in ur mind u believe I am lying... thats fair enough cos u have no idea...Those that know me know I dont say what is not...

That moniker was born 1988 .... Thats all I am gonna say about it...

Ge gen!!! (Nollywood)
Mantiger na wetin u dey find,u see so! Gud for u!

Oga Siga,dont mind dat boy,dats how he use to behave

But wait o,come to think of it.....1988...........Has my dad married my mum by then??

Good day sir @Oga Siga
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Okay sir thanks alot meam tired of this im jus tired my agent don't even know all this
Siga: ... Ahh... U need go get a new date ASAP....Once u get the letter please forward to CIC straight to ginger them... Fall is almost half finished sef... Enough assignments and Test don pass...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kepner:

Hi
Just to be sure, do you also need a transit visa while travelling through UK route?
I know BA always make their stop in the UK
... As a Student Visa holder u dont... I think even all Visa holders...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:
Ge gen!!! (Nollywood)
Mantiger na wetin u dey find,u see so! Gud for u!

Oga Siga,dont mind dat boy,dats how he use to behave

But wait o,come to think of it.....1988...........Has my dad married my mum by then??

Good day sir @Oga Siga
.... My brother... I am Under 21 ooo ... I can still make Olympics Squad... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
stayboy1602: Okay sir thanks alot meam tired of this im jus tired my agent don't even know all this
... Oh u used an agent for ur application? U will have to put pressure on him then.... the email on ur app... was it urs or ur agents?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ... Well... depends on ur age ... U can play for ur school but not that huge... if u dey come Toronto... I may introduce you to the Nigerian Team Captain and u can play locally ... If ur skill Super... I wont mind been ur manager and I fit carry u go try outs... U might be the next Okocha... grin
sir please check you emailneed too talk too you asap or add me on bbm sirpls asap smiley 2ae0ffc1
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: .... My brother... I am Under 21 ooo ... I can still make Olympics Squad... grin

Oga Siga! Olympic squad??! Only if dia is a squad for over age!
My estimate for ur age; u sudnt b anytin less than 45yrs, infact 50 sef!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
stayboy1602: sir please check you emailneed too talk too you asap or add me on bbm sirpls asap smiley 2ae0ffc1
... I charge N20 per word on ur email... better make it short ...cos the more u type the more u pay.... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabiomatic(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: [b].... Guys... Take this lesson from me... This is something that happened to me...Personal experience...

I met a guy I never knew from anywhere 2005 through another friend I never seen before but just emails ... Cant go too deep into that... Guy came in to Canada for his MBA... no sabi anyone for Canada but his Godmother in US who at the end stopped picking his calls immediately he told her he got visa to Canada and may need her to help.... I went to pick the guy up from airport... stayed with me and end up staying for 2yrs with me till he finished his MBA at U of T as the Best student from his set... His name still dey book for U of T ...

Now dude works with one of the top Investment companies in Canada, working as a Portfolio/Money Manager for one of Canadas Billionaire... Long story short... this guy has been a tremendous blessing to my family and even got my wife a JOB... and he was my best man at my wedding while I was his best man just few months ago...

Now Imagine if I had burn bridges... the guy that was helpless 2005 with no money is now the one helping me my wife with a job today...

And let me add... as loaded as this guy is today... If I call him even when he is in a meeting he will message me and will call me right back when he is free....

Just last week... He was in a meeting with Sani Dangote about some Agriculture deal... just to mention a few ... If anyone doubt me... I go take u to his office downtown Toronto... God is surely good..

Don't burn bridges... [/b]
you're truly the boss, you always act like one. I admire how you coordinate things. lol I'm not wooing you but you got better responses at all times. nice keep it up brahv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
fabiomatic: you're truly the boss, you always act like one. I admire how you coordinate things. lol I'm not wooing you but you got better responses at all times. nice keep it up brahv
... I try to keep 100 ... Ya mean!! ... Still staying fly and Gucci to the socks... grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabiomatic(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
double08: The way some peeps jump into conclusion is amazing. grin

Let us just get along
many got a broken leg already lol from jumping too high
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:

Oga Siga! Olympic squad??! Only if dia is a squad for over age!
My estimate for ur age; u sudnt b anytin less than 45yrs, infact 50 sef!
... No ruin business for me my bro... Forever Young!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ... I charge N20 per word on ur email... better make it short ...cos the more u type the more u pay.... grin

Yes sir, you've got mail. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Yes sir, you've got mail. cheesy
... Read it big head.... Told u not to smoke the one ontop of the table... Smoke the one under...but no... Too stubborn u go smoke the one on top of the table... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ... I try to keep 100 ... Ya mean!! ... Still staying fly and Gucci to the socks... grin
sir add me on the bbm pin I dropped and if you nkt okay with whatam gonna discuss you can delete me asap realy important I go pay the 20 boss per word lol 2ae0ffc1
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabiomatic(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:
Boss, I don't womanize but naturally appreciate the beaut the pretty ladies because they reflects the perfect handwriting of God.
Tips: Appreciate her and she will take you for being romantic. wink
hehehe people don start oo. where did u see handwriting of God. hnmmm nnaa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
stayboy1602: sir add me on the bbm pin I dropped and if you nkt okay with whatam gonna discuss you can delete me asap realy important I go pay the 20 boss per word lol 2ae0ffc1
... I replied ur mail bro... just mail for now... grin ..Only share my BBM with Don Jazzy or Wizkid...u know what... will take this exception... adding u now...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ... Read it big head.... Told u not to smoke the one ontop of the table... Smoke the one under...but no... Too stubborn u go smoke the one on top of the table... grin

grin I didn't smoke nothing joor. grin I wan come Toronto during Christmas break oo con spend a week with you and the family. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

grin I didn't smoke nothing joor. grin I wan come Toronto during Christmas break oo con spend a week with you and the family. grin
... $1000 for gate fee... Pay and u are welcome... grin ... No go borrow the $1000 to pay me oo... No refunds here ...grin .. Omo ake... SMH

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ... Read it big head.... Told u not to smoke the one ontop of the table... Smoke the one under...but no... Too stubborn u go smoke the one on top of the table... grin

Sir,which biz am i spoiling? Madam go hear today!

Dont mind dat Amefrica boy, he is truely a BIG HEAD very stubborn.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ... $1000 for gate fee... Pay and u are welcome... grin ... No go borrow the $1000 to pay me oo... No refunds here ...grin

Hahahaha! grin I go collect loan from bank. No worry!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:
Sir,which biz am i spoiling? Madam go hear today!

Dont mind dat Amefrica boy, he is truely a BIG HEAD very stubborn.
... I still wan make Super Eagles... confirma... Don't let the la la hit my lyrics bro... I'm front the Street of hard knock life...

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.