Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830839 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabiomatic(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
MrArams:

grin Just the start...very sure the number would double by next week
yes ooooo. bro it gotta double mehn cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ... $1000 for gate fee... Pay and u are welcome... grin ... No go borrow the $1000 to pay me oo... No refunds here ...grin .. Omo ake... SMH

Hahahahhhahahahahahahahahah
Amefrica, u don enter one chance!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:
Hahahahhhahahahahahahahahah
Amefrica, u don enter one chance!

I go sell my S5 then, use am pay the gate fee. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ... I still wan make Super Eagles... confirma... Don't let the la la hit my lyrics bro... I'm front the Street of hard knock life...

hahahahhhahhahahhahaha
No wahala sir! I will nominate u, n pls can i b ur manager?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ... I replied ur mail bro... just mail for now... grin ..Only share my BBM with Don Jazzy or Wizkid...u know what... will take this exception... adding u now...
awww tank you sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

I go sell my S5 then, use am pay the gate fee. grin

Amefrica u offend me big time o hmmmmmmm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: heartfelt wat d guy was using words like bicthers haters, nd u felt that in heart, meennnn
u too dey judge person... Thats not advisable. You certainly can't tel the truth or lie in that arguement. So u better stop siding...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:
Amefrica u offend me big time o hmmmmmmm

Nor vex baba mi! I really haven't been getting time. Quizzes, assignments, and presentations wan turn someone to something else here oo.

I still dey your beck and call sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Nor vex baba mi! I really haven't been getting time. Quizzes, assignments, and presentations wan turn someone to something else here oo.

I still dey your beck and call sir

No lele
Make up with slimdel n let live go on.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:
No lele
Make up with slimdel n let live go on.

grin grin grin grin
Ok sir!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Joe980: OMG! grin...so am secretly crushing on a lady that's having a crush on my big brother. shocked shocked shocked
huh...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Lol ...Chris Viral my nigga, Canny dey oo with cold. For real, I think you should go embassy go para for them oo, if to say na paper route, na so dem for hold your passport till now? Omoh, na wa oo. Abeg just pay them a visit and try to talk with a consular, you have the right to know what's up with your app.

Anyways, don't just stay like that waiting for them, explore some other options and spread your tentacles.

Reason that I was putting up those smileys wasn't to mock her, but was shocked and astounded with what she was saying.

It's well shaa! wink All the best buddy.

I will fix an appointment and go to Embassy soon, thanks bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
skylar2020:

Mr!!! you have no right to judge anyone here.
you were not there when this whole issue occured.
I'm not in support of either slimdel or amefrica.
Amefrica is faulty too. same as slimdel.
Amefrica should have paid off this debt when he had d cash.
Slimdel you are older, take him as your younger bro, when he pays back, collect d cash and you two should settle this. No one knows tomorrow. we don't know where we all we meet tomorrow.
both of you can be of help to each other later in the future. so the manner you threat someone today/now matters. smiley
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
chrisviral:

I will fix an appointment and go to Embassy soon, thanks bro!

Always welcome! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:
Amefrica no com start dat one here o! U love her ko u love her ni.

U love her n wen she threatened to take ur matter publicly (which am sure she did) y didnt u plead wt her?

I suggest u listen to chrisviral n write dat letter, but no forget say u neva escape my cane o, afterall u ar my junior bro!

Chrisviral u sure die! I knw say u go show face weneva i call u,dat shows dat u ar not a bastard. Amefrica caused all dis, u sudnt av let dis matter go public,if only he has pleaded dis wudnt av gone dis far.
Chrisviral wen u dey go Canadian embassey, i wan accompany u go, dont dose pple know who dey ar dealing with!!?

Bro I go soon match go Embassy, no worry o go call you make me match dia, those peeps needs my attention, I will give em one.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
chrisviral: I don't even know how to start on this issue, the two of you are like my people, no be today matter, I will understand other peeps fighting but you two, never saw it coming.

Here is what I have observed, Amefrica, try going back to read about ten pages backward from the point this fight started, from your comments, the smileys and your remarks, you displayed an "I don't care attitude" your my friend so I must tell you, at a point it was as if what Slim was saying were actually true and you were like "now that you have said it what will happen" which when viewed goes a long way to show that what she said about the BBM conversations and you calling her names is true...

To slimdel, Nwanyi oma, probably as a guy and a comedian that he is, He misunderstood you and lashed out with those hurtful words and you were like, why Amefrica, so you started reasoning the whole thing, im not against you trying to warn us but what I dont like is you taking conclusion way too early, from the screen shots, there is more to be asked, yes he might have asked for money from them, what if his reasons were genuine?
I just think be pasting those pics for all to see, you went a little to far, considering you were once friends...

Amefrica, you are younger, Infact my advice, better compose a two page apology letter with enough flattery for Slim (I can help you with that), A debtor is always at fault, never use harsh words on people that have helped you, passes a lot of negative messages about you, Abeg make una patch up, im honestly not happy with the way you responded to her atall, I must tell you the truth.

In another news, How canny naa, My application still dey pending oo, no decision yet, I fit go write jamb, enter Uni, graduate and my app go still dey pending... lol but why u buy S5?
two pages ke haba...you go wicked pass visa officers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ... I try to keep 100 ... Ya mean!! ... Still staying fly and Gucci to the socks... grin
Omo igboro ni egbon yi mehn grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Joe980: Omo igboro ni egbon yi mehn grin
... I'm from the Jungle with Concrete streets bro... I ain't mad at ya wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabiomatic(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Lol. Why she took this to public is still something I can't fathom, I don't care tho. She didn't threaten to come NL, and I already told her I would give her soon.
there's one thing I wont take here, which is your I don't care attitude . remember, a stitch in time saves ten not only nine. let's assume she didn't support u wit that 9k, u might not have been called for medicals not to talk of reaching canny. you should think of her words 95% you should be worried about her, you should care. whatever she said might have been jokingly. like, oh I heard u bought s5 oya pay my money. u know! I don't know u both but to me, you owe her all, you should give her all. She supported you when it mattered most. I wouldn't really blame you cos you're still young but what you have to know, sometimes one naira can worth more than a billion naira. I am not judging either of you because Allah (Creator, God) is the best of judges.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by masterp204: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
MrArams: LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. stayboy1602: JULY 17, U of T, online, UG
2. realone01: AUGUST 8, U of R, online,PG
3. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG
4. Double08: AUGUST 19, Lambton College, Paper, PG
5. famolino: August 21, Humber College, Online, PG
6. ManTiger: AUGUST 28, MUN, Online, UG
7. Optimall: AUGUST 29, Usask, Paper, UG
8. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper, UG
9. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online, PG
10. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online, PG
11. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper, PG
12. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper, Diploma
13. Santohfilz: SEPTEMBER 26, UPEI, Online, UG

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

Masterp204: September 7, online, lambton college, PGD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kepner:

Hi
Just to be sure, do you also need a transit visa while travelling through UK route?
I know BA always make their stop in the UK

I am not completely sure, i made my research online and Nigeria was among countries that require transit visa if travelling thru the UK but as oga siga had said since u hold a Canadian study visa u might not require one.

My advice, walk into their office in Lagos and make further enquiries.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
fabiomatic: there's one thing I wont take here, which is your I don't care attitude . remember, a stitch in time saves ten not only nine. let's assume she didn't support u wit that 9k, u might not have been called for medicals not to talk of reaching canny. you should think of her words 95% you should be worried about her, you should care. whatever she said might have been jokingly. like, oh I heard u bought s5 oya pay my money. u know! I don't know u both but to me, you owe her all, you should give her all. She supported you when it mattered most. I wouldn't really blame you cos you're still young but what you have to know, sometimes one naira can worth more than a billion naira. I am not judging either of you because Allah (Creator, God) is the best of judges.

Well said!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
opsynusy: two pages ke haba...you go wicked pass visa officers

Hehehehe, they taught me lol.
I learnt from the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ... As a Student Visa holder u dont... I think even all Visa holders...

I have to mention, it's really amazing how helpful you always are...thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jaydenehis: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please help ooooooooooo, my sponsor stated that my husband will be adding a bank draft to my application along with his soa which is ordinarily suppose to be enough but I decided he shouldn't buy d bank draft again because i'm not sure which bank I should use.the bank draft was to be issued in my name as additional fund. Will this be of any significance? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Holmes007:

I am not completely sure, i made my research online and Nigeria was among countries that require transit visa if travelling thru the UK but as oga siga had said since u hold a Canadian study visa u might not require one.

My advice, walk into their office in Lagos and make further enquiries.

Thanks!
And by their office, I'm guessing you mean the UK embassy or...??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by johfrox(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
fabiomatic: there's one thing I wont take here, which is your I don't care attitude . remember, a stitch in time saves ten not only nine. let's assume she didn't support u wit that 9k, u might not have been called for medicals not to talk of reaching canny. you should think of her words 95% you should be worried about her, you should care. whatever she said might have been jokingly. like, oh I heard u bought s5 oya pay my money. u know! I don't know u both but to me, you owe her all, you should give her all. She supported you when it mattered most. I wouldn't really blame you cos you're still young but what you have to know, sometimes one naira can worth more than a billion naira. I am not judging either of you because Allah (Creator, God) is the best of judges.

Best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bro have still nt heard from them o...unable to track it in both Naija and Canadian website.
Joe980: @Omonjoe... How far with your package?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
chrisviral:

Bro I go soon match go Embassy, no worry o go call you make me match dia, those peeps needs my attention, I will give em one.

No qualms! Whenever u ar ready sir!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Liz2014(f): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
warrikid: Hi people,after the email from vfs on monday,I was down n cudnt go out ystday. B4 I hear,na UPS man come wit okada come give me my package 4rm VFS. My worst fear ws confirmed. Delayed app. Should have informed y'all ystday tho,buh had to do some head cleaning. My head don clear small now. Wud drop d reasons soon for all to contribute for my refiring. "No be small thing ooO"(in 2babas voix).
It is well. Try again. Be encouraged!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Wo abeg make una die this matter jarey and allow them to settle their thing jarey,I don tire to dey see long note on one apology ish jarey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Goodevening fellow TRV choppers in the making...abeg make una help me o!! How can i provide a family tree,is it just stating the relationship on the letter of sponsorship? I see its compulsory as i do not have photos to prove. Please help as i need to submit application tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.