Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,925 members, 7,863,266 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (837787 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2014
Habeeb521:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, let me just say barka de sallah to all......... I am wishing everybody what Ever they are wishing themselves ( which I believe it should be visa and permit for the people in this forum and processing guides...... ).
Habeeb, I dey outside...come open your gate before una finish meat.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2014
Hmmm... Baaleofmontreal where u dey sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2014
MrArams:
3 years? What's the nature of the prog? Advance diploma? Hope you wrote a good SOP as to the importance of the course to you and Nigeria

Yeah, I did. I wrote how it is necessary for my goal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2014
Joe980:
Don't mind them, they traded it with work permit. wink
And I'm heading to the school ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2014
akosh005:

Gud. The issue now is ur proposed stay in Canada which is 3yrs. U really need to convince the VO by working more on ur SOP. First, why going 4 3yrs program when u already hav a bsc. Is ur proposed program related to ur work experience or ur 1st degree. Secondly, u also need to consider ur age. My advice, why not go for a pgd program of 1-2yrs. All is well

I did explain in the SOP and sure all is well.

I chose two other different courses while applying which are PG courses but the school gave me the one of 3 years which is Advanced Diploma. I'll be positive sha.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2014
MrArams:
And I'm heading to the school ooo
Iyanu a sele. Some schools are topping up tuition 'cuz change is constant and they have to balance income with expenses also. We must survive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2014
Before the next update
If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Joe980:
Iyanu a sele. Some schools are topping up tuition 'cuz change is constant and they have to balance income with expenses also. We must survive.
Amin ni oruko jesu

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2014
meritdee:

I did explain in the SOP and sure all is well.

I chose two other different courses while applying which are PG courses but the school gave me the one of 3 years which is Advanced Diploma. I'll be positive sha.
Thats the spirit bro, surround your app with positive energy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=BaaleofMontreal post=26838125]

Im in the process of writing GRE,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2014
for any one of you that is interested in applying for next year September in canada, brandon university is kinda open i think.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2014
MrArams:
Thats the spirit bro, surround your app with positive energy

Thanks grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2014
bighead1:
for any one of you that is interested in applying for next year September in canada, brandon university is kinda open i think.
Lol... True... I still dey doubt dat province oo, particularly dat Brandon city cos 90% of d whole manitoba population r in winnipeg.... Make Brandon no b one kind desolate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2014
You can always move,when u r done with school abi
sidnigga:

Lol... True... I still dey doubt dat province oo, particularly dat Brandon city cos 90% of d whole manitoba population r in winnipeg.... Make Brandon no b one kind desolate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Is tht where u r heading to
bighead1:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
bighead1:

They don't offer good programs.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
kissTNX DEAR
Amefrica:

I'm fine babes, you? I can feel your medical call-up is on its way..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
tianadiva:
kissTNX DEAR

Anytime! wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SURGEE(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
its being a while have seen oga chrigo's post here, and by the way where is this moniker 'atomicbomb'
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
sabiguy:
Hmmm... Baaleofmontreal where u dey sir

Montreal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=sabiguy post=26855055][/quote]

Is GRE part of the requirement for the course and school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hi guys I just read that Alberta Nomination program processing time is now 25 months, so peeps going for a year program in Alberta because of quick PNP beware guys......
http://www.routleylaw.com/alberta-provincial-nomination-program-plagued-backlogs/
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
millymc:
Yeah! Sure!........ But it's d possibility of working while schlin in dat province I'm looking at and again d possibility of getting a viable job after graduation in dat sch so as to fast track one's PR cos some schs here in naija r ranked above dat sch in world ranking
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
luvly3:
Hi guys I just read that Alberta Nomination program processing time is now 25 months, so peeps going for a year program in Alberta because of quick PNP beware guys......
http://www.routleylaw.com/alberta-provincial-nomination-program-plagued-backlogs/
... Nice heads up...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

Is GRE part of the requirement for the course and school?

I'm writing GRE too for some US schools. In other words, I'm writing both. I heard masters applicant gets the most chance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
luvly3:
Great info! Where u at in alberta?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
Joe980:
Checklist is a page print that should be attached alongside your app. All you need do is tick all documents you are sending in. #Paper route though.

i meant online route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
millymc:
Doesnt that reduce the chances of being nominated for PNP in the new province
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pipus what'd difference btw advanced diploma, graduate certificate/ diploma and Post graduate diploma
And can any1 give me sch where I can get a a post graduate diploma for january.
Information technology /management's

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adc: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
anyone going to vancouver island university winter january2015?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
newbie2014:

i meant online route
Not needed. Just keep ur personal checklist code safe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Please can you educate me on this PNP ish,is that the only way one could gain PR in canada?
luvly3:

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.