Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827357 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Asalyn:
Plz guys wat do u suggest I do about dz...d middle name on my birth certificate is different from d middle name on my docs. Wat do u guys suggest I do?

Plsssss help a bro out...mbo!!!

don't bother yourself its of little consequence, provided that your surname and first are correct, you are good to go.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adim02: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
about to submit my application come on Wednesday may God help us all.niagara college PGD.january 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
cessna150:

Gaskiya Magana! Allah ba da sa'a
Amin amin... ina shiriyawa, yaushe ka ke apply? we shall celebrate in Allah yaida
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adim02: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
promise2:

Hi Meridee, i droped NL message,please respond. thank you.

just add your sponsor success of income either CAC biz registration and also if you include your account add your pay slip good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrArams:

Warm up to be celebrated soon
by his grace oo..tnx boss. mrnilobrawn nagode kwarei Allah ye bamusa abubuwa mekyau grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by smookymee: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
I really wanna know how this call for medicals works.since I submitted using paper application,Will I get a call or a text from the embassy?and will I be given my passport when I'm going for medicals?what happens to my passport at that time of the medicals?just wanna know a little about it. Tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
opsynusy:
congrats ooooooo.... and the goodnews continues.....
oh yes so and thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
olamonsor2:

eeya. I know I will join u by Dec in jesus name. Ao is weather an life at sudbury?

The weather so nice .... Heard the temp can get up to - 40°c and it snows heavily....it's starting to get cold abit ... Since u re coming by Dec dats right into d cold season I would advice u get a jacket handy....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
smookymee:
I really wanna know how this call for medicals works.since I submitted using paper application,Will I get a call or a text from the embassy?and will I be given my passport when I'm going for medicals?what happens to my passport at that time of the medicals?just wanna know a little about it. Tnx

Relax, since its paper they will send the medical instructions via email as an attachment along with a scanned copy of a Canadian stamp on the photocopy of ur passport. they wont give u ur passport until they have made their final decision.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adc: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
smookymee:
the embassy would send you an e-mail, butyour passport will be with the embassy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
lymelyte:
I dey tell you grin . The guy think say na only him be fall applicant. Him not know say men dey observe for background.. grin

I'm female sir and yes, I know now that u guys are obviously here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Thanks a lot

Siga:
... Not necessary...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hi guys,

Please how do I prove travel history when applying online? Is there a place where we scan visa pages of passport?

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cessna150(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
kruxit:
Amin amin... ina shiriyawa, yaushe ka ke apply? we shall celebrate in Allah yaida

na yi applying tun takwas ga watan augusta ama har yanzu ban ji daga wurin su ba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
please, has anyone gotten a med call or trv recently without making a tuition payment?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
jaylinaa:
Hi guys,

Please how do I prove travel history when applying online? Is there a place where we scan visa pages of passport?

Thank you.
no section for that.

to bypass this reason, I think you only need to write an sop to explain your purpose of wanting to goto CA.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Quick question!

Does anyone know if SAIT and NAIT waive English proficiency for Nigerian applicants??

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
jaylinaa:
Hi guys,

Thank you.
... U are expected to scan ur passport pages.... So the VO will see it ... also... while filling the gaps in ur form ...u can put it there ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nabylet:

It's over a month since I applied to Concordia for winter, it's always saying in my profile that "my file is under review and they would notify me once a decision is made".... Pls do they normally take dis long? Should I call them?

Yes ma'am, it's normal. They will get back to you with the good news before the end of this month
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
kruxit:
by his grace oo..tnx boss. mrnilobrawn nagode kwarei Allah ye bamusa abubuwa mekyau grin
Amin...Nagode sosai
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
cessna150:

na yi applying tun takwas ga watan augusta ama har yanzu ban ji daga wurin su ba
Walahi...I dey pess Caftain. Dan Allah turenchi flease. Ba Hausa. grin I hope you are refreshing CIC page?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cessna150(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Joe980:
Walahi...I dey pess Caftain. Dan Allah turenchi flease. Ba Hausa. grin I hope you are refreshing CIC page?

Boss,I Don refresh tire

Allah yasa mu dace da applications din mu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

Yes ma'am, it's normal. They will get back to you with the good news before the end of this month

Wont that be very late to apply for TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dafinest4life:

It depends on how fast you are to submit all they request for...it's asap...I'm going for land and water resources and yes I have finished my under grad and post grad self
Nice course, what course did you do for your 1st degree? was your transcript requested for or just your first degree certificate and O-Level result?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Thank God for google translate....I for lost inside NL even with my small grasp of hausa grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cessna150(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrArams:
Thank God for google translate....I for lost inside NL even with my small grasp of hausa grin grin grin

Lol..Allah yasa mu dace da applications din mu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
jaylinaa:
Hi guys,

Thank you.
You can upload it alongside the passport data page.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
ManTiger:

You can upload it alongside the passport data page.

No!!! Please don't do this, only your passport data page should be in that section

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrArams:

Wont that be very late to apply for TRV

God aint sleeping

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
oghos2k:
oh yes so and thanks
tapping onto this testimony for my refire. Congrats bros,more gud news in the house...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

No!!! Please don't do this, only your passport data page should be in that section
Noted!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
cessna150:

Boss,I Don refresh tire

Allah yasa mu dace da applications din mu
Gaskiya walahiii.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.