Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828585 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 2:20am On Oct 07, 2014
Hello good people,

Apart from landed property, what are other ways of showing home ties?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 2:34am On Oct 07, 2014
Holu26:
Hello good people,

Apart from landed property, what are other ways of showing home ties?

Family, job

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 4:35am On Oct 07, 2014
SURGEE:

My brother, for that FALL 2015, a no know wetin go hapun o but me sef won FALL into canny. abi you no go Fall ni? make every body just dey fall like snow on top canny soil jare.
na so.. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by WESTERNCR: 5:49am On Oct 07, 2014
Good people in the House, abeg I need your opinion. I want to apply with my two other siblings for a PG program, different course same resumption date, same sponsor and same school. My question is that since we are siblings can we apply together? our sponsor's SOA has a balance of N25m. will this be ok?
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2014
WESTERNCR:
Good people in the House, abeg I need your opinion. I want to apply with my two other siblings for a PG program, different course same resumption date, same sponsor and same school. My question is that since we are siblings can we apply together? our sponsor's SOA has a balance of N25m. will this be ok?
Thanks
u go hail mass exodus na.lol . Sure u can so far d bal on d SOA will cater for all ur expenses' and I hope d sponsor doesn't have much dependants too. Another thing is the course relation to your previous studies and present job(if any). My 2cents.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2014
Dafinest4life:

Yeah they do...show them Ur original waec or neco and explain to them that u were taught in English in Ur under graduate

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2014
WESTERNCR:
Thanks

sure there is no rules that state u can't apply, I know of two brothers in centennial college for PG. but I will advice that where should be days difference in your applications
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2014
WESTERNCR:
Thanks

I'll advice you apply separately, each as a principal applicant.....sure the 25m should be enuf
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by smookymee: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2014
Morning people....Welcome bck.sheridan college anyone?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2014
tianadiva:
cheesy cheesy cheesy gud to hear MEDICALS pouring in already pheww ma prayers yesterday were nt in VAIN CONGRATS oghos2k

so WHO'S NEXT? grin

Another prophetess in the house.....We shall all be celebrated in Jesus name

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2014
sidnigga:

I think dat tab is meant for bio data page of ur passport alone.... We've seen ppl here dat combined all oda supporting docs and letter of explanation (LOE/SOP) togeda and upload it in LOE tab... It's even much better dat way

Based on the instruction for the passport upload, you're allowed to upload pages where there are visa stamps or markings to show your travel history....so he is right on track

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2014
luvly3:

The weather so nice .... Heard the temp can get up to - 40°c and it snows heavily....it's starting to get cold abit ... Since u re coming by Dec dats right into d cold season I would advice u get a jacket handy....

ok. Hugs. I need favor in granting my visa o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Goodmorning my wonderful Canadian students...Please my sponsor(a business person) did not provide me with tax clearance certificates..says he doesn't have them,but only gave me his CAC documents. Would this jeopardize my application? Application without tax clearance docs? Pls your answers would be very helpful...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2014
SURGEE:

I don send you PM straight as I hear MUN.
Any other MUN student or prospective students o?...#teamMUN
to those expecting TRV and Medicals, you sabi this. song.......... laipe lai jina, ayomi fere de, laipe laiyi jina..........(ayefele will soon call you to the dance floor). your amen like thunder!!!!! grin
MUN UG fall 2015 CS!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Kabosky1956:
Goodmorning my wonderful Canadian students...Please my sponsor(a business person) did not provide me with tax clearance certificates..says he doesn't have them,but only gave me his CAC documents. Would this jeopardize my application? Application without tax clearance docs? Pls your answers would be very helpful...
Go ahead with prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tarigbabu: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2014
emperoracro:

MUN UG fall 2015 CS!
MUN PG fall 2015, trv chopped already.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2014
tarigbabu:

am sendin u a pm,pls reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2014
Kabosky1956:

is your sponsor using his personal SOA or his business?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2014
He gave me both business and personal accounts.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
I don't understand. I was hoping theres a section where I can scan the visas on my passport since I am applying online so it might aid my application. So no section for that? Thanks for your response though.

blink6:

no section for that.

to bypass this reason, I think you only need to write an sop to explain your purpose of wanting to goto CA.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tarigbabu: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
emperoracro:

am sendin u a pm,pls reply
I've replied ur pm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
MrArams has answered ur question, you can attach dem with ur int'l passport data page as a single file under d travel document section but make sure the data page of your int'l passport is on the 1st page of d file.
jaylinaa:
I don't understand. I was hoping theres a section where I can scan the visas on my passport since I am applying online so it might aid my application. So no section for that? Thanks for your response though.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
Thanks ma'am. Urs is coming soon by God's grace
duntano:

I am next in jesus mighty name. God will manifest himself for all of us in jesus name amen. And all glory shall belong to God in the end. Amen. Congrats to aLl of us in advance and a Big congrats to @oghos2k n @realone01. God is great.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
jaylinaa:

Of course, Pls read through those signs in Blue Question mark on your cic page

Document: Passport or travel document
You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or travel document.
If using your passport, include a copy of
the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc.
any pages with stamps, visas or markings
Your travel document must show proof of status (citizenship or residency), as well as photo identification. Your travel document must be issued by a government and include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates, if applicable. A travel document is used only by individuals who cannot obtain a passport.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
MrArams:

Another prophetess in the house.....We shall all be celebrated in Jesus name
Amen Pastor

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SURGEE(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
emperoracro:

MUN UG fall 2015 CS!
welcome sir, I'm Also going for Masters @MUN.
what course are you in for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SURGEE(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
tarigbabu:

brother abeg, when were you issued the admission letter when MUN Is about to start review of applications by Nov. 2014 for Masters program and start sending out LOA by Jan2015?
abi bawoni sir, am afraid o?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adim02: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
please house i just need your opinion here am applying through online am going for PGD program in IBM.A question my level of study.i was collwge college certificate,college diploma,university college,other.please whar should i fill there,or should i fill ithers.the second question.my field of study.i was business/commerce,others.should i fill others.please i nees your answer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
adim02:
please house i just need your opinion here am applying through online am going for PGD program in IBM.A question my level of study.i was collwge college certificate,college diploma,university college,other.please whar should i fill there,or should i fill ithers.the second question.my field of study.i was business/commerce,others.should i fill others.please i nees your answer.

....can u rephrase ur question...quite hard to comprehend....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
tarigbabu:

Wow so early already...Lucky you big time!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
tarigbabu:

I just got admitted into the Marine Institute of MUN for Fall 2015 too, but still putting my docs together to apply for visa. I'll like to ask you some personal questions. I've sent you a request to connect via email. Please reply. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
phew....and d medical instruction drops...12:14pm today, Applied Aug 13, Biomtr. Aug 14. tnx guys.. ina da farin ciki sosei cheesy grin

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.