Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,291 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (833705 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2014
Thank God for the goodnews that's trooping in. We are getting there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2014
meritdee: :

Good morning house, please I need the experienced in the house to help me check my docs if they are ready to face the 'happy' VO assigned to handle my app.

App for winter 2015 (Jan 5)

Letter of Acceptance... Ready

E-passport and 35mm x 45mm passport photographs... Ready

Police criminal Cert... Ready

SOP... Ready and well written IMO

Letter of sponsorship from my brother Uncle... Ready

Mother's and Brother's assets docs... Ready

Mother's Chieftaincy Cert and my LGA Cert... Ready

(The immediate two above should prove home ties me think)

Employment letters, NYSC Cert and CV (Both NYSC and Current employment)... Ready

Both IMM forms well filled.... Ready

SOA... Ready on Wednesday after Salah sad (One of those times you just feel holidays are not needed lipsrsealed )

Tuition not paid...

So house, is their anything I should drop or add?

Thanks people grin

House my apps docs are finally ready.

SOA now available and My academics Cert added as suggested by a member here.

SOA Credit balance is **m.. I guess my Brother's SOA is not needed anymore me think.

Please house, am I good to go?

I'm having a meeting with God next and I'll have my docs placed on His laps for His blessings before submitting.

Thanks my good people

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Babahor: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2014
Hello house.please what's the method of payment using online method .debit card or credit card? I need to confirm please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2014
meritdee:

SOA Credit balance is 48m.. I guess my Brother's SOA is not needed anymore me think.

I'm having a meeting with God next and I'll have my docs placed on His laps for His blessings before submitting.

Thanks my good people

You commit with Tuition o
I am in your shoes now just waiting for school receipt.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2014
Babahor:
Hello house.please what's the method of payment using online method .debit card or credit card? I need to confirm please
use ur atm card..gtb naira mastercard had proven reliable..i used it too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2014
emperoracro:

I no want E-Kiss na P-Kiss (physical kiss) i want.
lol ...... sorry I don't distribute P-kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
meritdee:

SOA Credit balance is 48m.. I guess my Brother's SOA is not needed anymore me think.

Thanks my good people
I wonder y ppl with dis strong SOA chose to go to canny... Can't u ppl go to harvard uni in the state and free us wey b middle class to romance canny.... Lol

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
sidnigga:

I wonder y ppl with dis strong SOA chose to go to canny... Can't u ppl go to harvard uni in the state and free us wey b middle class to romance canny.... Lol
I wonder oo my brother. Person still dey find a statement of account with 5m sef, e no see. God dey sha.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hi guys,

How many months SOA is needed? 4 or 6 months?

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by soji0509: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kudos to u guys for the good job here.
I urgently need 2 things pls :
1. A great SOP to be used as sample. Time is now against me. email me at : soji0509@yahoo.com
2. Would like to know if original copy of my international passport is required as I submit my application via VAC or
a request will be made for it along the line.
If yes, how soon will it be release to as I have to be in East Africa on official duties in the next 2 weeks for 1 months
and I intend submitting my application for student visa tomorrow.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
soji0509:
1. A great SOP to be used as sample. Time is now against me. email me at : soji0509@yahoo.com
2. Would like to know if original copy of my international passport is required as I submit my application via VAC or
If yes, how soon will it be release to as I have to be in East Africa on official duties in the next 2 weeks for 1 months
Thanks in advance.
Bro I wud advise u to opt for online route cos u wud submit ur passport via paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
standupguy:

You commit with Tuition o
I am in your shoes now just waiting for school receipt.

I'll be paying next week bro and I won't be able to forgive myself for whatever delay that would be of my doing.

I'm sure they are not gonna delay or deny me because of tuition with due date that's still over a month and if they ask me to provide it later, it would have been ready by then and I'll just mail em the attachment.

I wanna submit asap and have em start the processing broda.

Thanks tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
soji0509:
Thanks in advance.
1. google is a perfect tool that would guide u on ur SOP.
2. If u ar submiting to VAC am afraid u will have to submit ur (original) international passport. Better still use the online route to avoid that and by d time u ar back from ur trip medical will b waiting for u. wink

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Minimum of 4 months.
jaylinaa:
Hi guys,

How many months SOA is needed? 4 or 6 months?

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
sidnigga:

Lol brother, leave that one joor. That one no mean nadah, I'm just lucky.

I actually applied for similar course in a school in the states. I started the application process early July (10th precisely), could you believe my so called university of technology is yet to reply the transcript verification mail that was sent to them via their officio email add by WES?

It took my school more than two months to send my transcript over to WES. I had to send two (almost threatening) different emails to the registrar of my school before anything was done, paid for express courier and the stuff got to WES the 3rd day. I got a mail from WES some hours later that copies of the transcript have been sent back to the school for verification.

Until this day brother, WES haven't gotten a response from them and application to the school closed on 1st of October.

So in a way to avoid them from delaying or halting my progress, I had to look for another way to chase my dream which landed me here.

I had to maneuver because all I'll ever allow them beans pickers to do is change my route, not my dream.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
twaintoy:
I wonder oo my brother. Person still dey find a statement of account with 5m sef, e no see. God dey sha.

You will see sis, nothing is too hard for God to do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
meritdee:

You will see sis, nothing is too hard for God to do.
Amen o brother.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Thank you

realone01:
Minimum of 4 months.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
meritdee:

I actually applied for similar course in a school in the states. I started the application process early July (10th precisely), could you believe my so called university of technology is yet to reply the transcript verification mail that was sent to them via their officio email add by WES?

It took my school more than two months to send my transcript over to WES. I had to send two (almost threatening) different emails to the registrar of my school before anything was done, paid for express courier and the stuff got to WES the 3rd day. I got a mail from WES some hours later that copies of the transcript have been sent back to the school for verification.

Until this day brother, WES haven't gotten a response from them and application to the school closed on 1st of October.

So in a way to avoid them from delaying or halting my progress, I had to look for another way to chase my dream which landed me here.

I had to maneuver because all I'll ever allow them beans pickers to do is change my route, not my dream.

I had the same heartbreaking experience, its so disheartening how Nigerian Schools respond to academic matters....so sluggish.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by julianauche19: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
degreat11:

u dont av to go thru WES for evaluation.
oh..that will take time..i want a sch that wont take me that process..cos no time again..somebody help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by julianauche19: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pls somebody help..ave just been 2months in china studying divinity, i want toi apply for the same course in canada and drop the chinese sch..
pls wat are my chances of getting a visa ?since its same course and ave not been long in china
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by georgey2k(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Please any Conestoga student here in the house? Am finding it very difficult to pay for my application fee, I need help, they need it in international money order, certified cheque or bank draft... thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
julianauche19:
Pls somebody help..ave just been 2months in china studying divinity, i want toi apply for the same course in canada and drop the chinese sch..
pls wat are my chances of getting a visa ?since its same course and ave not been long in china

U have to convince the VO on why u wnt to leave China and go to Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iykedare(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
iykedare:
Hi guys,

Can a person with HND and Pgd go for bsc as a transfer student? What are my chances of getting admission? As an undergraduate,can I work outside the campus ? Will it be difficult for me to get visa?
Or should I just go straight and apply to one of the colleges for pgd?

Saxywale siga mrnilobrawn

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello iykedare^^^^ you will gain admission for undergraduate no doubt about that nd u ar allow to work only 20 hours/week. To get your trv is what u should b concern about (though depending on ur age right now). You will have to write a strong SOP to convince d VO why u choose to go back for undergraduate course instead of masters since u already had HND nd PGD. Your application must be very strong and well packaged. I will advice you apply for masters or PGD to make it easier in getting ur visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Leaderdeji: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
meritdee:

Unbelievable, which university of technology be your own?

R.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lewoxxy: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrArams:
[b] LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. stayboy1602: JULY 17, U of T, online, UG.
2. realone01: AUGUST 8, U of R, online, PG. MEDICALS
3. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG. MEDICALS
4. Double08: AUGUST 19, Lambton College, Paper, PG.
5. famolino: August 21, Humber College, Online, PG.
6. ManTiger: AUGUST 28, MUN, Online, UG.
7. Optimall: AUGUST 29, Usask, Paper, UG.
8. cman4good: AUGUST 30, MUN, onliine, PG.
9. masterp204: SEPTEMBER 7, Lambton college, online, PG.
10. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper, UG.
11. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online, PG.
12. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online, PG.
13. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper, PG.
14. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper, Diploma.
15. Leaderdeji: SEPTEMBER 25, Selkirk college, online, PG
16. Santohfilz: SEPTEMBER 26, UPEI, Online, UG.
17. tweeny24: SEPTEMBER 29, centennial college, paper, diploma.
18. omooba: OCTOBER 1, laurentian university, online route, PG
19. Dafinest4life: OCTOBER 2, Olds college, online, diploma

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study
[/b]

OCTOBER 2, SENECA COLLEGE, ONLINE, PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lewoxxy: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
kruxit:
phew....and d medical instruction drops...12:14pm today, Applied Aug 13, Biomtr. Aug 14. tnx guys.. ina da farin ciki sosei cheesy grin

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by einsteino(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
please who here is in university of waterloo? please i would like to know how many times per year a full time graduate student for fall session is required to pay term fees. is it twice or thrice per year? thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by laweenu(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
hello house,
am new here, pls I made an application to Mun winter 2014/15 for a master prog still avnt heard anytin from them and my application has bn completed since may 2014, is dere anytin I need to start doing b4 d admission comes out cos it says on dere website that dey r resuming for winter Nov 28. your response counts alot. tnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
laweenu:
hello house,
am new here, pls I made an application to Mun winter 2014/15 for a master prog still avnt heard anytin from them and my application has bn completed since may 2014, is dere anytin I need to start doing b4 d admission comes out cos it says on dere website that dey r resuming for winter Nov 28. your response counts alot. tnks

CALLL THEM!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.