Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,317 members, 7,846,398 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (833729 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mayorwer: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello people, I am very interested in in this thread. I want to travel to Canada without all these schooling stuff. I am not studying again. Please what is the best and secured way to obtain Canada visa. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Please Help

Payment Failed
The payment could not be processed: Transaction unsuccessful
What could be wrong?
I am trying with Gtbank card why is it not working?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holyjacket: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
I'm about to apply online for study permit but i need some clarification. I have a full scholarship (24,000 dollars) for Ph.D at the university of alberta for the first two years. The other 2 years is based on academic performance. This should be a good proof of funding abi? I need ur advice I 'll start by january 2015, so i don't have much time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SURGEE(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Omonjoe:
NIPOST

brother, na nipost me self dey use o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
standupguy:
Please Help

Payment Failed
What could be wrong?

Have you gotten a token for internet banking purposes ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mayorwer:
Hello people, I am very interested in in this thread. I want to travel to Canada without all these schooling stuff. I am not studying again. Please what is the best and secured way to obtain Canada visa. Thanks

Visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp click on the "Do you want to come to Canada" link and then "check your eligibility" to know if you're eligible and what route to take.

I hope this helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
newbie2014:

Yes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
newbie2014:

Yes I do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
holyjacket:
I'm about to apply online for study permit but i need some clarification. I have a full scholarship (24,000 dollars) for Ph.D at the university of alberta for the first two years. The other 2 years is based on academic performance. This should be a good proof of funding abi? I need ur advice I 'll start by january 2015, so i don't have much time.

Yes, It is but might not be enough... you need to add your SOA or your sponsor's
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holyjacket: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
The 24,000 dollars is per year making it 48,000 dollars for 2 years.
holyjacket:
holyjacket:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
newbie2014:

I don't think it has anything to do with having a token or not, a token is not even required in this case.

Could likely be network problem.....if u can try again later, or Insufficient funds. Most likely the former
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Babahor: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
kruxit:
use ur atm card..gtb naira mastercard had proven reliable..i used it too
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
creabyn:

Okay.. Thats the first question... Advanced Diploma in Food Safety.. And the tuition is 6210cad$...
I have already visited the Cad immigration website and i was giving a checklist code but I dont seem to get how to apply online (something with the "sign-in partner"wink ... Can anybody help me with that... Thanks fam

Please how long did it take you to get your offer letter when they received ur docs? And was it sent to you online or by post? Tx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
I have token but i never heard anyone say they used token.
I just 'know why this isn't working
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
holyjacket:
The 24,000 dollars is per year making it 48,000 dollars for 2 years.

Bros, I'm not going for Ph.D (going for masters) and I believe your scholarship covers tuition, cost of living etc and you have other possible source of funding thru RA and TA assistantships. Can you please state what your scholarship covers and if the school assures any other possible source of funding?

IMO I’ll advice you to add a SOA (even if na tasere moni dey dia) and get the school to state you are eligible to earn more by the other means of funding...

And if you can't get money to add....you can apply like that and hope for the best. The average processing time is 8 weeks

cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Gtbank Card is not working for my application payment
Please anyone who has used gtbank Naira mastercard
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mcjimmy:

It's not so #bobbie , me I'm just trying to make that know that is SOA is strong for Harvard and top top schools in America. Anyone wey think say na poor people dey go Canada should just go and sleep.. Shey na poor man pikin dey pay 14k plus CAD tuition per year?
lol aii buddy I get you !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
hmmm yipee [i][/i]dancing shoki for d devil grin grin congrats to all those wid medics oya start to run to asaju quick quick ok another medical call pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
hafa urs? has it goten to d sch?
SURGEE:

brother, na nipost me self dey use o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=Mcjimmy post=26974579][/quote] Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 12:25am On Oct 09, 2014
laweenu:

counselling pyschology
I'd suggest you get the email address of your Academic Program Administrator form the departmental website. Send a mail asap.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 12:40am On Oct 09, 2014
Figure it out
App away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lilspiceyy(f): 1:15am On Oct 09, 2014
Hi everyone, am so glad to be part of this forum. I've have been reading everyone's posts and dis has helped me greatly. Guyz please I need your help. I applied for TRV on 30th September and received a letter for my biometrics dat same day but due to an injury on my finger I had to postpone (it's was stated on the letter that an injury has to heal before going for biometrics if u have any) although, I have a 30days period. I just hope it's not too late to do it on the 13th of Oct. I will really appreciate if I get a reply to dis. Thks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 1:45am On Oct 09, 2014
lilspiceyy:
Hi everyone, am so glad to be part of this forum. I've have been reading everyone's posts and dis has helped me greatly. Guyz please I need your help. I applied for TRV on 30th September and received a letter for my biometrics dat same day but due to an injury on my finger I had to postpone (it's was stated on the letter that an injury has to heal before going for biometrics if u have any) although, I have a 30days period. I just hope it's not too late to do it on the 13th of Oct. I will really appreciate if I get a reply to dis. Thks.

Its not too late

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 1:52am On Oct 09, 2014
lilspiceyy:

U stole meat from frying pan abi grin it's not too late dear

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 2:19am On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=double08 post=26984022]

Hey homie u r awake checking up ur mail for med alert ryt? We are all waiting for the good news to drop, u r next on the line

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 5:14am On Oct 09, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Its not too late

Bro abeg help me direction to the Vac office ikeja, from surulere
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 09, 2014
Hello house, i saw something in VAC website about "official fee schedule:which includes meal, accomodation, miscellaneous" how do i get this and put it in my application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2014
standupguy:

Bro abeg help me direction to the Vac office ikeja, from surulere
Thanks

The add is: No 16, Billings way, Oregun Industrial area, Ikeja, Lagos

which part of surulere are u?, it will help me narrow down d direction Or use google map
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2014
standupguy:
Please Help

Payment Failed
What could be wrong?
Your bank network. Use another bank.. my brother use sterling visa card and it wen tru
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=vanrichie4u post=26984124][/quote]

Amen. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.