Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (829320 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Habeeb521:
i actually got adm at seneca college in toronto ontario for mechanical engineering technology for a three years advanced diploma course. i what to ask will it be possible for me to transfer my self to U of Alberta to complete my engineering degree in petroleum
.... Im not too sure but it shouldnt be a problem.... What they do is look at the courses you have taken and compare it to what they offer... u might get few exemptions... Best guys to answer your questions will be the school u are transfering to... The program coordinator has the final say...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
larryshow40:
Hello guys, can you please advise me: My sponsor(cousin) US citizen, having difficulty in getting affidavit, and SOA for 6 month..he can only get the current SOA. Can i still apply with a month SOA and what can i do about the affidavit ?
.... Not difficult to get SOA of 6months.... He should be able to print it online... No need to go to the bank... But he can go to the bank for a Bank Letter....add it to the printed SOA...He can go to a lawyer to have a notarized letter... those will work...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
Siga:
.... Im not too sure but it shouldnt be a problem.... What they do is look at the courses you have taken and compare it to what they offer... u might get few exemptions... Best guys to answer your questions will be the school u are transfering to... The program coordinator has the final say...
all right bro, till den, am actually packing my docs to submit monday insha allah at the canadian high commission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by rockinStrata: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
What about those of us that wants to chop PR but, doesn't have the relevant work experience yet? Is there a fast route to PR for matured UnderGrad Students already in Canny? I wanted to do a rig technician program at NAIT, but i was informed that they do not offer that program to international students. grin

Siga:
.... For those of u with relevant work experiences and occupations.... come prepared so that once u land u can look into applying for PR under the skilled worker class....

Come with your job letters... Reference letters stating specifically what your role is under your occupation... land in Canada... Send ur docs to WES for evaluation and get the ball rolling... See below...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Be Wise ...Chop Smartis ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
rockinStrata:
What about those of us that wants to chop PR but, doesn't have the relevant work experience yet? Is there a fast route to PR for matured UnderGrad Students already in Canny? I wanted to do a rig technician program at NAIT, but i was informed that they do not offer that program to international students. grin

... No mind them... most of those Programs are only designed for PR or Citizens... Reason behind that rubbish I'm not sure... Maybe cos of Health Insurance sha... Unfortunately... No options for u until u graduate oo...ur option is waiting for u...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by rockinStrata: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
If it's bcuz of Health Insurance....then i get am scatter na...My MCP covers me for a year Jor....Abi dis pple want make i go marry Oyibo first? Gunning for that Rig technician stuff by fire by force. grin

Siga:
... No mind them... most of those Programs are only designed for PR or Citizens... Reason behind that rubbish I'm not sure... Maybe cos of Health Insurance sha... Unfortunately... No options for u until u graduate oo...ur option is waiting for u...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larryshow40: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Siga:
.... Not difficult to get SOA of 6months.... He should be able to print it online... No need to go to the bank... But he can go to the bank for a Bank Letter....add it to the printed SOA...He can go to a lawyer to have a notarized letter... those will work...

Thanks...really appreciate. Bank letter stating what?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
rockinStrata:
If it's bcuz of Health Insurance....then i get am scatter na...My MCP covers me for a year Jor....Abi dis pple want make i go marry Oyibo first? Gunning for that Rig technician stuff by fire by force. grin

... Love ur passion... Go for whatever rocks your boat... Just keep in mind there are consequences... grin ...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
larryshow40:

Thanks...really appreciate. Bank letter stating what?
.... Once he gets to the Customer Service counter... they will give it to him... They mostly have formats... You cant dictate to them... Just tell him to advise them its for Visa purpose.... What it normally states is ...
1. How long he has been banking with them
2. His address
3. Balance on that day
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
thanks bro for ur gud work. do u think some one with about four years experience in a FG research institute and a masters degree from a Nigerian uni(not made known to VO and canadian sch) but going for anoda masters in d same course in Canada qualified for this kind of prog?
Siga:
.... For those of u with relevant work experiences and occupations.... come prepared so that once u land u can look into applying for PR under the skilled worker class....

Come with your job letters... Reference letters stating specifically what your role is under your occupation... land in Canada... Send ur docs to WES for evaluation and get the ball rolling... See below...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Be Wise ...Chop Smartis ...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by rockinStrata: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hheheheheh....As regards the Oyibo marriage issh...dat na Joke jor oh...I can't lose this my pure blood line by marrying an Oyibo sha.

Siga:
... Love ur passion... Go for whatever rocks your boat... Just keep in mind there are consequences... grin ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larryshow40: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Siga:
.... Once he gets to the Customer Service counter... they will give it to him... They mostly have formats... You cant dictate to them... Just tell him to advise them its for Visa purpose.... What it normally states is ...
1. How long he has been banking with them
2. His address
3. Balance on that day

Wow..thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Omonjoe:
thanks bro for ur gud work. do u think some one with about four years experience in a FG research institute and a masters degree from a Nigerian uni(not made known to VO and canadian sch) but going for anoda masters in d same course in Canada qualified for this kind of prog?
... Look at the list of Occupations... if u fall under any, U stand a chance... satisfy all the requirements u are good... just do ur IELTS and other things... u are fine bro... people chop am with HND and Degree... its a point system... If u score the required points ...why worry?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
k...ve u applied?
IyaEjima:

Master of Nursing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
rockinStrata:
Hheheheheh....As regards the Oyibo marriage issh...dat na Joke jor oh...I can't lose this my pure blood line by marrying an Oyibo sha.

... Yinmu.... See my oga dey try send me on an errand... Nna... Nairaland na no judgement zone... whoever judges u tell them to go hug wet transformer... Its ur life bro... Just be kind... and give back...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
bro hafa.....ve u applied and b able to send ur transcript and refrence letters to them? my transcript neva get dia o nd my lecturers have nt still send them my reference letters....deadline is Nov 1, praying to meet up.
emperoracro:

Heading there for fall 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by rockinStrata: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
POINT NOTED BOSS! I am 100% loyal. Meanwhile I get mid term tomorrow...My mates dey read, I'm on Nairaland....Off i go sir...Cheers.

Siga:
... Yinmu.... See my oga dey try send me on an errand... Nna... Nairaland na no judgement zone... whoever judges u tell them to go hug wet transformer... Its ur life bro... Just be kind... and give back...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Omonjoe:
bro hafa.....ve u applied and b able to send ur transcript and refrence letters to them? my transcript neva get dia o nd my lecturers have nt still send them my reference letters....deadline is Nov 1, praying to meet up.
Can you track now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Booda mi Siga. E kaaro oooo. Se alafia le wa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Joe980:
Booda mi Siga. E kaaro oooo. Se alafia le wa?
... Baba mi... how far...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Waledarep(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
newbie2014:
At Alagbon getting police certificate. Any Nl here?

How much is the certificate now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akinmoj: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
adim02:

letter of acceptance from the school

Have gotten back my docs plz whats the next action to take?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Siga:
... Baba mi... how far...
Idobale ni mo wa Sir. E kuu ise Oluwa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by innovativeame(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
The good people of Canada and Protective citizens, please, is there anyone in University of Saskatchewan or University of Guelph?
Also, i need help from everyone here, what are the fundamental steps to applying for admission in Canada as I'm aware it's a bit different from the US application.
Your enlightenment will further strengthen my resolve. Thank you all in anticipation. Gracias
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
akinmoj:

Have gotten back my docs plz whats the next action to take?

State the doc you submitted and the reasons for your denial. Then the house contributes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
dear u can send me a pm or u wnt me to do dat
showfz:

Hello Tiana i'm also heading for Winter session as well. can i have your contact so we could talk?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
nyc
MrArams:

Fine dear and yours?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Siga:
... No mind them... most of those Programs are only designed for PR or Citizens... Reason behind that rubbish I'm not sure... Maybe cos of Health Insurance sha... Unfortunately... No options for u until u graduate oo...ur option
is waiting for u...

Siga good day, pls do you know the official date this fed skill worker tingy would close? I want a friend to apply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Siga good day, pls do you know the official date this fed skill worker tingy would close? I want a friend to apply
... No Sir... the quota gets refreshed every year.... But I dont know when they will reset the counter and start over... Policies change ... So, if ur friend is serious...he can gather all need within weeks... Nothing too much to gather...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Siga:
... No Sir... the quota gets refreshed every year.... But I dont know when they will reset the counter and start over... Policies change ... So, if ur friend is serious...he can gather all need within weeks... Nothing too much to gather...

#Noted boss.

I need a quick one from u, I actually applied for a 2 yrs pgd in bus magt in canada, it is related to my current job here in 9ja, but my Bsc is in petroleum engr.
Can I apply for PR immediately I get to canny while undergoing my pgd, using my Bsc profession to apply since it is included in d fed skill worker route ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
vanrichie4u:

#Noted boss.

I need a quick one from u, I actually applied for a 2 yrs pgd in bus magt in canada, it is related to my current job here in 9ja, but my Bsc is in petroleum engr.
Can I apply for PR immediately I get to canny while undergoing my pgd, using my Bsc profession to apply since it is included in d fed skill worker route ?
... Did u work as a Pet Engr? If u do then go for it... If not... U are not qualified boss... Its called Skilled Class for those that have those Skills... Not degrees only...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
helo sweetheart i'd advice u GOOGLE IS UR BEST FRIEND from nw there re different uni wid different application cases so check the one that suit u best afordable for u nd has d course u wnt to study once u re sure u hv gotten d uni u wnt,cum bck here nd we will help u with wat u wnt,welcome to NL FAMILY smiley
innovativeame:
The good people of Canada and Protective citizens, please, is there anyone in University of Saskatchewan or University of Guelph?
Also, i need help from everyone here, what are the fundamental steps to applying for admission in Canada as I'm aware it's a bit different from the US application.
Your enlightenment will further strengthen my resolve. Thank you all in anticipation. Gracias

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.