Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (829334 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
opsynusy:
lol...and I ll sure be the 1st on d list cheesy grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by timmituyi: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hello ma'am,

please how can i apply online for my transcript in LASU? Any link or site..... Mine is MBA though.... i hope it same process as that of UG.

Kindly advice because the tot of going to the school alone is already giving me sleepless nights.

Thanks

tnuola:

Funny enough, Ive not said Lasu is much of a great school, I had issues there, so I myself know how pathetic it is..
But then with the new system, getting a transcript is fast and easy. Shikena
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vinci500: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hahaha...really, I'm afraid I don't do married,Oga Siga see wetin u cause ooo,was "just kidding ooo" #nostringsattached!
opsynusy:
pls o...she's married to my brother
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Babahor: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
meritdee:
So I've finally submitted my application today and also gotten the biometric mail. Office no go allow me do am today.

My sincere thanks goes to the house for every assistance and questions rendered/answered. Siga, MrAdams, Tnuola, Habeeb, Opynupsy and everyone. God bless you all

God is now in-charge of my app. grin grin
Yes o .God don do am already .did u pay tuition fees before submitting ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
timmituyi:
Hello ma'am,

please how can i apply online for my transcript in LASU? Any link or site..... Mine is MBA though.... i hope it same process as that of UG.

Kindly advice because the tot of going to the school alone is already giving me sleepless nights.

Thanks

www.lasu.edu.ng/

www.lasu.edu.ng/verify/index.php/welcome/transcriptApplication
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=emperoracro post=27024058][/quote]
'kudos to yabatech............ 'that statement is true innuendo.. Wud sue u for dat too..... Lol
No fytin Bro! All d best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Joe980:
www.lasu.edu.ng/

www.lasu.edu.ng/verify/index.php/welcome/transcriptApplication

Timmituyi, hello ma'am he already replied, you might just need to go to the school after you apply tho, to pay for the courier service
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
vinci500:
Lol .... Tnuola, tnuola.... I think am quite familiar with answer! Trust me, most times it ain't true.

Lol.. I hear you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
meritdee:
So I've finally submitted my application today and also gotten the biometric mail. Office no go allow me do am today.

My sincere thanks goes to the house for every assistance and questions rendered/answered. Siga, MrAdams, Tnuola, Habeeb, Opynupsy and everyone. God bless you all

Amen.. Just believe and know that God has done it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
opsynusy:
pls o...she's married to my brother

Lol.. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by timmituyi: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by timmituyi: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Thanks sis!

tnuola:

Timmituyi, hello ma'am he already replied, you might just need to go to the school after you apply tho, to pay for the courier service

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Siga:
... As God did for those that chop visa with ease... He go do yours also with ease... U will not face the stress of visa... Amen

PROPHET SIGA grin

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
Siga:
... Once you chop Visa... ensure you give back after the testimony ooo.... Cos we no dey see most people once Visa show ... grin

Sure broda, I no dey desert my people
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
meritdee:

Sure broda, I no dey desert my people
... In few weeks when u chop Visa we go see...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
opsynusy:
Amen...welcome to the club of medical awaitees...positivity all the way,God bless you too

Yeah, ma"am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Babahor:

Yes o .God don do am already .did u pay tuition fees before submitting ?

I didn't pay cuz I couldn't wait... I'm paying next week and if the request for the receipt later, I'll just mail them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
meritdee:

My sincere thanks goes to the house for every assistance and questions rendered/answered. Siga, MrArams, Tnuola, Habeeb, Opynupsy and everyone. God bless you all

And you too sir. He's truly in charge, cast all your cares on him.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Babahor:
Good day my people .please can i use the bank transaction details to show proof of payment of tuition fees please .been waiting for a week now for d school to send the original.can I use d one I collected from d bank ?time dey go o .

What method did u use in payment? Wire or Card?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hello my people,

So I wired my tuition to my school account yesterday. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive telex copies? I have received debit alerts from my account already and GT has failed to respond to my emails requesting for a payment confirmation document.

However, I know my nairalanders will definitely respond to me in a timely manner smiley smiley

cc @MrArams
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hello House,

I just got le medical instruction letter. I think Asaju Medical Clinic is the closest location for me. So your experience people! Hope using Asaju was fast and no wahala at all!

Also, do I have to call them to book an appointment or can I just walk in and get the tests done?

Thanks!

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akinmoj: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
MrArams:

Well, you didn't state your educational background and the course you're going for. And is there any relationship between the course and ur current job or educational bkgrnd? Then having a bal of just over 200k is not enough considering u've been working for a while and without a landed property. What's your marital status?

My Educational Background was stated in the form bur was not itemised separately
My personal bal is more than 500k
I dont have a landed property (what can i do?)
I dont have any property.
Am single.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yeah! You av to call them to book an appointment, am also going there on Monday. Congrats!
jckeme:
Hello House,

I just got le medical instruction letter. I think Asaju Medical Clinic is the closest location for me. So your experience people! Hope using Asaju was fast and no wahala at all!

Also, do I have to call them to book an appointment or can I just walk in and get the tests done?

Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
realone01:
Yeah! You av to call them to book an appointment, am also going there on Monday. Congrats!

I just called and booked for monday, the lady said NGN 28,000 Is that how much you are to pay also?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=jckeme post=27028085]Hello House,

Congratulation....
when did u apply? (So we can use ur date to estimate ours)
and what route, online or paper?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Meanwhile, here's what I have so far for my study permit/TRV application, Please help critique so I can submit (online) with peace of mind.

Proof of means of financial support
- Bank statements from my sponsor (father) 20M balance
- Letter from sponsor to Visa Officer (giving sponsorship consent and declaring relationship to me) printed on company letterhead
- Cert of incorporation of sponsor's company and other company documents
- Reference letter from sponsor's bank ascertaining banking relationship with sponsor
- Land papers of permanent residence
- Tuition payment quote
- Telex copies of wire transfer to school account (actually I'm still waiting for this but I receive it already, with faith)

Personal documents
- Letter of Acceptance (from University of Ottawa)
- B.Sc certificate, birth certificate, sec schl certificate, nysc cert
- Police clearance cert
- Letters of current employment and personal bank documents showing monthly income (tashere bar tho)
- Payslips
- Detailed letter of explanation

Forms filled
- Application for Study permit
- Application for TRV
- Family information

Thanks guys

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yes 28k
jckeme:

I just called and booked for monday, the lady said NGN 28,000 Is that how much you are to pay also?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
jckeme:
Hello House,

Thanks!

Congratulation....
when did u apply? (So we can use ur date to estimate ours)
and what route, online or paper?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
redribs:
Hello my people,

So I wired my tuition to my school account yesterday. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive telex copies? I have received debit alerts from my account already and GT has failed to respond to my emails requesting for a payment confirmation document.

However, I know my nairalanders will definitely respond to me in a timely manner smiley smiley

cc @MrArams

I used GTB early this year for wire transfer and I think I got the telex copy after 5 business days...you don't need to worry much cos mine was sent to my email. You should receive your copy latest next week friday. How did you cope with all their charges?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
By the way, it might make sense to recommend that prospective online applicants consider downloading Adobe Acrobat Pro software (not Adobe reader). It's pretty easy to work with PDFs on it (You can create, combine, edit and even reduce file size). I'm using the free 30-day trial copy so I suggest you scan all your documents first before you download it so that you won't be found wanting when the freebie expires and you are yet to submit your app.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Applied 25th August, did biometrics 26th August, got biometrics acceptance notification 28th August, medical instruction today, 10th October.

Online route

[quote author=vanrichie4u post=27028620][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Eyintemi (my own people)..... My application has just been refused based on dis stories: travel history, length of proposed stay, purpose of visit, current employment situation, personal assets and financial status

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.