Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (833187 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bodmas3000(m): 1:01am On Oct 11, 2014
Hello Everyone I have denied for the second time oooo in a year for just insufficient financial resources March and now September what can I do? I am very down now am disappointed because I have paid half of the money of the school fees.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Blackkie: 1:02am On Oct 11, 2014
Am concerned about this coz PURPOSE OF TRAVEL was one of the reasons i got delayed before.

redribs:

Again, I suggest you follow what is in your letter of acceptance if it is stated there. If it's not, then I think you should say 2 years so that you dont receive visa for just 16 months.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Blackkie: 1:02am On Oct 11, 2014
Cheer Up!
There is always a way out.

bodmas3000:
Hello Everyone I have denied for the second time oooo in a year for just insufficient financial resources March and now September what can I do? I am very down now am disappointed because I have paid half of the money of the school fees.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 11, 2014
redribs:

October 10, UOttawa, Online, PG. You may update list sir

What course Sir?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 1:20am On Oct 11, 2014
Blackkie:
2nd question pls.

My course duration is 16 months.
Should i write 16 months or 2 years?

Again, I suggest you follow what is in your letter of acceptance if it is stated there. If it's not, then I think you should say 2 years so that you dont receive visa for just 16 months.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 1:23am On Oct 11, 2014
jckeme:

What course Sir?

Masters of Systems Science
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 1:27am On Oct 11, 2014
Blackkie:
Am concerned about this coz PURPOSE OF TRAVEL was one of the reasons i got delayed before.

It is well, you will not be delayed any further by God's grace. Just have a positive and calm mind while fixing the application. And of course stay in sync with this forum. I have also been refused earlier in March but I've shaken it off now. You should shake yours off too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stevemims(m): 2:46am On Oct 11, 2014
hi everyone
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stevemims(m): 2:50am On Oct 11, 2014
sorry about that. is there anyone applying to university of alberta for masters? i need some help please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iykedare(m): 3:38am On Oct 11, 2014
Please I need your help. My date of birth on my waec certiificate is wrong.I have tried all I can do to see if WAEC can correct this. Unfortunately my secondary school has packed up and there is no way I can get them to help me sort it out. WAEC too are not helpful. Will an affidavit help me in this case and will I have problem getting Visa with just an affidavit? By the way,I have my original birth certificate. Kindly help me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 11, 2014
I don miss this thread small oooo.... Otojo meta!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adamsojay(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2014
Hello......can someone pls tell me what type of medicals are conducted for canadian visas. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 7:09am On Oct 11, 2014
adamsojay:
Hello......can someone pls tell me what type of medicals are conducted for canadian visas. Thanks
They test for coke and maryJay in the blood...
They test urine, sight, give u anti tetanus shot as well as your rib xray.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adamsojay(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2014
Thanks so much bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adamsojay(m): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2014
Bro! Pls don't understand what u mean by coke in the blood. Is it something like Hiv and hepatitis?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2014
iykedare:
Please I need your help. My date of birth on my waec certiificate is wrong.I have tried all I can do to see if WAEC can correct this. Unfortunately my secondary school has packed up and there is no way I can get them to help me sort it out. WAEC too are not helpful. Will an affidavit help me in this case and will I have problem getting Visa with just an affidavit? By the way,I have my original birth certificate. Kindly help me

Such errors are not easy for waec to rectify,i wonder y,afterall isnt their org computerised.

Anyway an affidavit should cover u.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2014
adamsojay:
Bro! Pls don't understand what u mean by coke in the blood. Is it something like Hiv and hepatitis?

lol, You scared of doing HIV test?

Coke = Cocain
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SMARTRON: 7:30am On Oct 11, 2014
can anyone here please help me with the Canadian visa process.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2014
bodmas3000:
Don't be down, its just a delay...
List the docs you submitted, your proposed course and your preevious studies... Do you submitted a SOP and or LOE?
The moment might be hard but its not the final.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adamsojay(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2014
Lol.....Not at all bro. Just that I'm an hepatitis patient but undergoing some treatment! I don't want that to disqualify me! That's why I'm asking. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2014
adamsojay:
Lol.....Not at all bro. Just that I'm an hepatitis patient but undergoing some treatment! I don't want that to disqualify me! That's why I'm asking. Thanks
Have u been called for medics?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adamsojay(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2014
Yes bro........that's why I'm scared
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2014
ManTiger:

They test for coke and maryJay in the blood...
They test urine, sight, give u anti tetanus shot as well as your rib xray.
they test for coke ke...aah!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2014
adamsojay:
hmmmm hepatitis..go for test and make sure you are negative .....they delay people cos of hepatitis
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2014
@ double08 dont spank urself too hard for going d paper route....ur testimony is on d way. i listen and watch d clip 'HOPE' by Twista ft Kate Evans daily and everytime doubts and anxiety set in, try it boss. we shall celebrate u
@ Holu26 & mrlilbrown sorry for d delays... npw quickly fix those holes its kind of tricky when they delay u due to finance whereas u presented a statemnt wit good closing balance. if possible include ur SOA if u work no matter how small den update ur sponsors details too. i would also suggest payment of the first year....all is to prove dat u can sustain urself while studying....all d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2014
opsynusy:
Hehehehe moti da gobe sile... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2014
opsynusy:

Lol.. You dey take coke ni?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2014
adamsojay:
Yes bro........that's why I'm scared
Boss take it cool o. i will suggest u finish d treatment bfor d medicals even at dat pls tell dem d truth when asked abt ur medical condition ur case is not d first on NL. I remember Britiko and other guys too. the worst case is dat u would b asked to proceed for further test just to clarify doubts if there's any. na just normal medical drills jare....blood, urine, anthoprometrics and vitals...kip d house updated....ko ni sewu (u will b unharmed) wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2014
bodmas3000:
Hey,bro...keep d burning desire up....be resilient, out-turn d fear....nothing dey happen...with dis CNS(canadian Nigerian Student) e-family...u r good to go....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2014
opsynusy:
hmmmm hepatitis..go for test and make sure you are negative .....they delay people cos of hepatitis

Where. Did u get ur info from I doubt they will deny him cos of that, even hiv is debatable

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by constant57: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2014
Congrats to Realone and every one who has received medical call; Canada awaits you. Wish all other applicants and prospective applicants success all the way as well. Cheers guys!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2014
tianadiva: sept 5, uni of manitoba, online, UG
MrArams:
[b] LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. stayboy1602: JULY 17, U of T, online, UG.
2. Oghos2k: AUGUST 6, U of R, online, PG. MEDICALS
3. realone01: AUGUST 8, U of R, online, PG. MEDICALS
4. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG. MEDICALS
5. Double08: AUGUST 19, Lambton College, Paper, PG.
6. LearnLife: AUGUST 19, red river college, paper, Adv Dip
7. famolino: August 21, Humber College, Online, PG. delayed
8. ManTiger: AUGUST 28, MUN, Online, UG.
9. Optimall: AUGUST 29, Usask, Paper, UG.
10. cman4good: AUGUST 30, MUN, onliine, PG.
11. masterp204: SEPTEMBER 7, Lambton college, online, PG.
12. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper, UG.
13. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online, PG.
14. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online, PG.
15. Mcjimmy:SEPTEMBER 18, Conestoga College, Paper, PGD
16. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper, PG.
17. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper, Diploma.
18. Leaderdeji: SEPTEMBER 25, Selkirk college, online, PG
19. Santohfilz: SEPTEMBER 26, UPEI, Online, UG.
20. tweeny24: SEPTEMBER 29, centennial college, paper, diploma.
21. omooba: OCTOBER 1, laurentian university, online route, PG.
22. Dafinest4life: OCTOBER 2, Olds college, online, diploma.
23. lewoxxy: OCTOBER 2, Seneca college, online, PG
24. gydlol: OCTOBER 7, Georgian college, online, diploma

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

UPDATED[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.