Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827892 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2014
.... Guys, if you ask me a question and I do not reply... It doesn't mean I ignored u... Simply means few things... Either guys here already answered u... or I need to ask around for the best answers... or I didnt see it... most times its too much work to go through all these pages, so I just skip to the end undecided ... So,... no one is ignored ooo ... Its friday... Chemical night wink

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
.... Guys, if you ask me a question and I do not reply... It doesn't mean I ignored u... Simply means few things... Either guys here already answered u... or I need to ask around for the best answers... or I didnt see it... most times its too much work to go through all these pages, so I just skip to the end undecided ... So,... no one is ignored ooo ... Its friday... Chemical night wink
get direct to me boss,pm no gree work d last time. Need u to vent my sop asap. nath4yall@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2014
warrikid:
get direct to me boss,pm no gree work d last time. Need u to vent my sop asap. nath4yall@yahoo.com
... Sorry my oga... I dont read through SOP anymore... sorry..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:

Nice @chemical night. But easy with the mixtures o. wink.

Cheers to the weekend sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by basukajoe(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2014
Pls how much is application fee for study permit, where and how can I pay it via paper route?thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
... Sorry my oga... I dont read through SOP anymore... sorry..
oh kk,no p boss,u r appreciated none the less. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
mr Siga abeg wetin be chemical night
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2014
warrikid:
oh kk,no p boss,u r appreciated none the less. Thanks.
... Thanks for understanding... but any questions... fire am to me...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
what is chemical night mr Siga
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2014
eddy20:
mr Siga abeg wetin be chemical night
... We have minors in the house... wink

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
u be leader na,so I don't know what chemical night is,so tell me boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
loooolz,dude aint a minor o. @eddy read btw lines. @oga siga no p,I'll call on u wen I need ya attention,gracias.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2014
sidnigga:

From ojota enter bus going to obalende, ask ppl dey will direct u to d obalende bus park, when u get to obalende work towards under d bridge beside d newly constructed big billboard u wud see tricycle going to alagbon #50.. Or ask ppl wen u get to obalende.... Dunno ow much d police cert is sha cos hv not done one before... Go with at least 5k according to NL saying
thanks boss,u r appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2014
basukajoe:
Pls how much is application fee for study permit, where and how can I pay it via paper route?thanks in anticipation
Payment at submission(VAC).Almost 45k.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Joe980:

online is 36k sef.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2014
newbie2014:

online is 36k sef.
Yea...Paper is almost 38k and 4k for vac if they are sending on your behalf.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
... Thanks for understanding... but any questions... fire am to me...
quick one sire n d house. How healthy n relevant is "flight itinerary" to an app for trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2014
warrikid:
quick one sire n d house. How healthy n relevant is "flight itinerary" to an app for trv?
.... Probably on Conference trips... not student...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Application delayed,reasons
Travel history
Purpose of visit
Your personal asset and financial status.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
@gydlol...keep your head up. Lets have your info. What kinda attention/movement was that on your app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
.... Probably on Conference trips... not student...
wooooow,dats some expert response right there. Be like say tortoise na ur pet wen u small,u too get sense. Lolz. Thanks a milli. I also think it wud smell of desperation to d vo too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
gydlol:
Travel history
Purpose of visit

Sorry dear, please list the documents you submitted, so the house can help out... Wow and I also checked and saw u applied Oct 7, that's quite prompt..
Please list the docs so u can refire asap

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolyem(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello friend,

Can we hook up please, I will be attending Northern Lights College too. bafidel@yahoo.com

vanrichie4u:

Northern lights college,PG. 24th sept. Online route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Joe980:
haba! it's N36,850 thereabout... approximately 37k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Gydlol it is well... Na to reapply sure.... Tnuola nice one..

I like how u a de concerned here... Makes sense...

Fabuloustee what campus u headed to at Niagara? Welland campus or Niagara-on-the-Lake campus? N Lake Campus ma programme de.... We will be victorious ijn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
gydlol:
Travel history
Purpose of visit

... Sorry about that... these reasons are stuffs u can work on... pick them apart one by one...Travel History... nothing u can do about that now...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
gydlol:
Travel history
Purpose of visit

How come you application came out very fast , Are you sure there is no error in the docs you uploaded list your docs lets see. But prepare to refire . No time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
kaynine59:
Gydlol it is well... Na to reapply sure.... Tnuola nice one..

I like how u a de concerned here... Makes sense...

Fabuloustee what campus u headed to at Niagara? Welland campus or Niagara-on-the-Lake campus? N Lake Campus ma programme de.... We will be victorious ijn

My dear, we've got each other's backs here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
tolaengr:

How come you application came out very fast , Are you sure there is no error in the docs you uploaded list your docs lets see. But prepare to refire . No time.

There's no error.. Na her luck please, its just unfortunate she was delayed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
gydlol:
Travel history
Purpose of visit

keep ya head up bro,was like u some weeks ago,now I'm all fired up to refire. D question u shud ask urself now is dis. How bad do u want dis? Repackage to refire man. U shall smile soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=Joe980 post=27411061]@gydlol...keep your head up. Lets have your info. What kinda attention/movement was that on your app?

I applied on 7th oct
Ond result
Waec
Sop
Intro and study leave letter frm employer
Sponsors letter(husband
Sponsor a/c 12.5mil
Marriage cert/pictures
Joint land document I and hub
Sales invoice receipt
Cac documents
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
tnuola:

There's no error.. Na her luck please, its just unfortunate she was delayed
Tbabes,howdy. Bn a while. I see u've applied,right behind ya. May God grant us our heart desires.Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.