Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828487 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vessi:

LOL. Pharmacy is not classified on first class, second class upper, etc. That's here. But yes I'm having good grades already. Hoping to turn out as best graduating student.
Thank you, I'll research as you suggested.smiley

Ooops! My bad. luckily the message was passed. You might also look at the possibiltiy of getting funding from prospective schools. All the best wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
ycoxyng:

Our family TRV for tourist was approved today for 2 years. I just want to share this with the hope that it will be useful for whoever that wish to apply for Tourist visit to Canada.

Submit application and bio on the 16th September for a family of 5 (Paper Route). Received a mail for collection this afternoon.

I will try to list all the documents submitted for our application later.

2years? shocked Nice

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
MrArams:

2years? shocked Nice

Well I know some1 who got for the whole validity of their passport which is 4yrs . Visit visa. She and her husband.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
duntano:

Well I know some1 who got for the whole validity of their passport which is 4yrs . Visit visa. She and her husband.
... Some get 5yrs sef... Parents can get more sef... if they have PR kids here... But anyone wey collect visit visa... ensure u use am... cos if u dont... renewal go hard ooo ...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
... Some get 5yrs sef... Parents can get more sef... if they have PR kids here... But anyone wey collect visit visa... ensure u use am... cos if u dont... renewal go hard ooo ...
Yes her sister got 5yrs . Yea heard about that too.. Her daughter just graduated UNi. So dats what they were going for.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
duntano:

Yes her sister got 5yrs . Yea heard about that too.. Her daughter just graduated UNi. So dats what they were going for.
... Dont know why they always take it personal... if dem give u visa and u no use.. dem go vex... dont know why...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
... Ur mail is replied...

Thank you boss. Will do as u adviced.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ycoxyng: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
ycoxyng:

Our family TRV for tourist was approved today for 2 years. I just want to share this with the hope that it will be useful for whoever that wish to apply for Tourist visit to Canada.
Submit application and bio on the 16th September for a family of 5 (Paper Route). Received a mail for collection this afternoon.

list of Support Documents submitted;

1. Principal Applicant (Myself)

A) Marriage Certificate
B) Itinerary, Travel - copies of our flight reservation, hotel booking for 10 days
C) proof of Income - I. Original letter from company stating position, current salary, date of hire
II.Payslip
III.Income tax returns for the last 2 years
IV. TCC card
V. Pension Statement
VI. Treasury Bill certificate i.e. N8M
VII. CSCS Statement
D) Proof of means of Financial Support - I Bank Statements for 4 months with Balance of over N7M
II. Payslip
E) Past or Travel Documents - Visa page - UK, USA (Valid visas)
copies of entry & exit stamps
clear copy of USA visa page
copies & original boarding pass of all our trips
F) Employment reference Letter - reference letter from Employment stating specific period of employment with the company
showing full details of main responsibilities, total annual salary plus benefits
signature of the HR officer and business card of the person signing.
G} others - Professional certificate, hotel receipts and shopping of our summer visit to USA & Dubai.

Wife & 3 kids - photocopies of valid & Expired UK,USA & Dubai visas
- School fee receipts for children
- Birth Certificate of children
- last school result for my daughters

Timeline - submitted on 16th September 2014 - Approved 23/10/2014 = 28 days minus 3 public holiday between = 25 working days. 2 years

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
MrArams:

Ooops! My bad. luckily the message was passed. You might also look at the possibiltiy of getting funding from prospective schools. All the best wink

Pls explain the bolded
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
ycoxyng:

A) Marriage Certificate
B) Itinerary, Travel - copies of our flight reservation, hotel booking for 10 days
C) proof of Income - I. Original letter from company stating position, current salary, date of hire
II.Payslip
IV. TCC card
V. Pension Statement
VII. CSCS Statement
D) Proof of means of Financial Support - I Bank Statements for 4 months with Balance of over N7M
II. Payslip
F) Employment reference Letter - reference letter from Employment stating specific period of employment with the company
showing full details of main responsibilities, total annual salary plus benefits
G} others - Professional certificate, hotel receipts and shopping of our summer visit to USA & Dubai.

Timeline - submitted on 16th September 2014 - Approved 23/10/2014 = 28 days minus 3 public holiday between = 25 working days. 2 years
.... lol... Bros... u carry USA and UK visas...and been travelling wella... ur case different from Virgin Passport jor... grin ... Congrats ..

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Got a mail to come and pick up my pp today around 1:30..see speed go oregun..Thank you lord and I wish everyone hoping to get trv luck and always be prayerful.
Big thanks to Oga Siga and others that responded to me even when i didnt have a nairaland account..I dey borrow pose dey seek information.
Mantiger God bless you too.

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
ycoxyng:

A) Marriage Certificate
II.Payslip
IV. TCC card
V. Pension Statement
VII. CSCS Statement
II. Payslip

With all this if the VO hard not approved your application am sure (s)he would have lost his/her job smiley congratz

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by awe2015(f): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cancity234:
Got a mail to come and pick up my pp today around 1:30..see speed go oregun..Thank you lord and I wish everyone hoping to get trv luck and always be prayerful.
Big thanks to Oga Siga and others that responded to me even when i didnt have a nairaland account..I dey borrow pose dey seek information.

Just like that Abeg list documents submitted!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by awe2015(f): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
.... lol... Bros... u carry USA and UK visas...and been travelling wella... ur case different from Virgin Passport jor... grin ... Congrats ..

Abeg Oga Siga, I just sent u a PM! Seriously need to as for a favor!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:

grin grin the thing too much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ycoxyng: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:

initially I was afraid when I read different forums about people getting refused for Tourist visas to Canada even if u don travel to every where in the whole world. but I believed and prayed that God grant us a good VO to consider our application. also, there is limit information in this forum for visiting/tourist application. but to be frank the waiting time is killing abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ycoxyng: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

With all this if the VO hard not approved your application am sure (s)he would have lost his/her job smiley congratz

hmmmm, these Canadian VO's are harsh oooo. Student visas & FSW are a bit straight forward if you meet the criteria but visiting for short stay is difficult
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by awe2015(f): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
awe2015:
I have a question, can one apply for the visa with his 3 years transcript while in school for his final year I am a seminarian o... And I am thinking of doing my religious studies in canny... I am currently studying philosophy and will be graduating by June, 2015... Any advise please? embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
ycoxyng:

initially I was afraid when I read different forums about people getting refused for Tourist visas to Canada even if u don travel to every where in the whole world. but I believed and prayed that God grant us a good VO to consider our application. also, there is limit information in this forum for visiting/tourist application. but to be frank the waiting time is killing abeg.
... Yea u are right... we hardly get people going through Tourist on this forum ...but we try our best to help when such comes up... Visit/ Tourist is pretty straight forward unlike FSW or Student....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
@awe2015... As advised in the mail I sent... its better to wait to finish ur studies bro... VO wont take ur word for it as they may say u are abandoning a program to travel... Since u will be done with ur 4th year soon... wait to finish then go for Masters...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cancity234:
[color=#770077][quote author=Cancity234 post=27419009]Got a mail to come and pick up my pp today around 1:30..see speed go oregun..Thank you lord and I wish everyone hoping to get trv luck and always be prayerful.
Mantiger God bless you too
congratulations bro

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cancity234:
Congratz.. Abeg check ur mail..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
ycoxyng:

oh wow wow wow...family of 5... 2yrs tourist visa,approved in one month...WOW! Congrats to the whole family...kindly list the docs,i knw pple that will be interested
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
ycoxyng:

A) Marriage Certificate
II.Payslip
IV. TCC card
V. Pension Statement
VII. CSCS Statement
II. Payslip

oh ok seen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Congratsssssssss
ycoxyng:

hmmmm, these Canadian VO's are harsh oooo. Student visas & FSW are a bit straight forward if you meet the criteria but visiting for short stay is difficult
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
ycoxyng:

A) Marriage Certificate
II.Payslip
IV. TCC card
V. Pension Statement
VII. CSCS Statement
II. Payslip

Congratulations ... Go yee into Canada and explore, enjoy, for d Lord is with you.....Oya baba God I receive the power speed of Bugatti Veron for my TRV tonight....AMEN!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
Like u know what I wanted to say... Valid UK n US with that personal soa wey big pass aunty cozzy's b**bs ... D VO dey mahd.. Y he/she no go give u visa... D VO wey handle him app sef fit no gallant reach dis applicant sef

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
... Dont know why they always take it personal... if dem give u visa and u no use.. dem go vex... dont know why...lol

Why won't they take it personal? Hun! Visa wey some people they take years dey look for, dem come one person 5yrs and he come dey give reasons for not using it... Please what reason would it be for me not to use 5yrs visa when given to me hmmm I go go use am, Infact I go use so tey dem go dey look for me to come renew after I must have use that 5yrs to do better things in their country..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
@awe2015... As advised in the mail I sent... its better to wait to finish ur studies bro... VO wont take ur word for it as they may say u are abandoning a program to travel... Since u will be done with ur 4th year soon... wait to finish then go for Masters...
A frnd of mine wanna do same tin too.. He gon finish is ND prog Nxt yr and he wanna start his visa processing nxt yr against 2015 fall cos he wud have finished his ND before den.. But it's dat same course he wanna continue in canny's uni....
Wah can u say bout dat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by coolsammy1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Please I am looking for a cheap school in canada for someone that wants to study electrical engineering at masters level.

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mcjimmy:

Why won't they take it personal? Hun! Visa wey some people they take years dey look for, dem come one person 5yrs and he come dey give reasons for not using it... Please what reason would it be for me not to use 5yrs visa when given to me hmmm I go go use am, Infact I go use so tey dem go dey look for me to come renew after I must have use that 5yrs to do better things in their country..
Yeah! That's d protocol. A tourist visa must b used frequently at least like 10 to n fro appearance on d passport...my cousin got 6mnths UK tourist visa last yr n he used it twice b4 expiry date, dis yr wen he appeared again he was given 2yr str8.. But d ish with Dat kinda visa is Dat u must not travel with it and stay more dan 183days before leaving... U gon spoil ur chance if u appear again visa.....if we look am well well.. Tell me Wetin a tourist dey find wey e no suppose leave d country within 3mnths or 6
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Opsy dear,I saw your PM here but not on my mail. Kindly email me at Udahchidi@gmail.com
I'm waiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.