Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,168 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (826954 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by zioncity555(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
luvlyruky:

Its called "confirmation fee" not tution lols
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by zioncity555(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=zioncity555 post=27868480][/quote] pls i greet the house ......am new here can someone tell me exact flight amount from Lagos to canada pls someones help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by castiello(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
MrArams:

Which course are you going for sir?

liberal arts sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sidnigga how did ur friend do it? Was it the airline that refunded money back to him abi agent? Abeg jamisi ooo dis info important wella
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
You will hardly get a direct flight bro... Just hold 250k to 300k naira sha... Most people fly to Toronto.... Then from dia u find ya way gone place of study
zioncity555:
pls i greet the house ......am new here can someone tell me exact flight amount from Lagos to canada pls someones help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Habeeb nice one we will all be victorious in dis TRV hunt insha allahu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
kaynine59:
Habeeb nice one we will all be victorious in dis TRV hunt insha allahu
jolly good. ASW

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
@habeeb521 how far?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
modskiller:
@habeeb521 how far?
bro I dey ooo am just ebout to apply ni oo may be this week insha Allah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
My dearest @Opsynusy got delayed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
na turkish sure pass bro,i don book 148k lagos- toronto
kaynine59:
Bro Castiello ur SOP long oooo ahn ahn u can write for Africa sha... Lmao... Nice one anyways duff applications for diff individuals so am sure ud be OK since u back am with prayers.

And for the flights ish I laff when I see u guys talking about flights of 260k and 300k above.. Haven't u heard of Turkish Airlines? .Lagos to Toronto is under 190k naira na why una de waste ego like dis. Well the choice is yours. Go online and see for urself... Better still if u have an android fone download the Turkish airline app and see for urself. Money will be needed in cana... Save some Aii.... I don de practice Oyinbo flows Hahaha... Don Siga u concurrrrrr
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Joe980:

OMG!!!!! I honestly feel sad for her. So sorry dear..Had to cover my mouth from screaming.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Habeeb521:
yo bro!!!! Gotta!!!! No airline will allow you to take a one way ticket to Toronto without having canada permanent residential permit or stay you are on study Visa. From the look of it I say one way ticket on your pics try round trip and let see the price of Turkish

Habeeb, hw u dey?.....so, does dat mean dat all study visa applicants approved must book a round trip ticket., to tell d airlines dat dey r returning back to naija....wont dat be a waste of money, cos, not all airlines wuld welcome refund....pls, explain more...#gbayi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Joe980:
Jess!!!!.....joe, so sorry...didn't c ur post b4....be strong,Ok....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Chatters:

It's okay to book a flight to Toronto and then connect to St Johns. Be sure to book the connecting flight from Nigeria. Make sure Yu have enough time to transit to the next flight. Look at your dates closely to make sure your flights fall within the same dates.
Thank you and God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Habeeb521:
well bruh as for route, you should expect stuff like this if you are goinna be a traveler as for me you are just going to get a connecting flight via your transit in Toronto to get you to the airport in Newfoundland . Try as much as possible to book all your ticket direct from naija, cus it aint easy to do over Deir if you are a new comer, I would also advise you take your route like this LOS TO ADD, ADD TO YYZ after gettting to YYZ get a cab to help you down to the nearest subway station where you can get a train but what of your bag and baggages that another wahala just take your time and plan it well and have a less stressful journey. A journey within 24hours including all your transit.
Thank your sir and God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Yh! Habeeb is right but you can get a one way ticket cause u going for ur studies. U can get it with turkish airline but dunno abt others.
effectplus:

Habeeb, hw u dey?.....so, does dat mean dat all study visa applicants approved must book a round trip ticket., to tell d airlines dat dey r returning back to naija....wont dat be a waste of money, cos, not all airlines wuld welcome refund....pls, explain more...#gbayi

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
Finestlex:
congrats once again. Am glad you succeeded. I flew with emirates. You have to browse and check the nearest international airport to Newfoundland. So if you get there, you can now use a subway or cab depending on how close it is. Canada is expensive. Come with enough money. So you won't get stranded while planning to settle down. There'd be a lot of running around before you settle. There's job everywhere. Combining work and skl is hectic. Hoha.. But people do it. You just gotta be smart. Any airline is okay once you can afford it.
Boss thank you sir....... plz like how much cash can i come over with that wl sustain me for six months
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Habeeb521:
well bruh as for route, you should expect stuff like this if you are goinna be a traveler as for me you are just going to get a connecting flight via your transit in Toronto to get you to the airport in Newfoundland . Try as much as possible to book all your ticket direct from naija, cus it aint easy to do over Deir if you are a new comer, I would also advise you take your route like this LOS TO ADD, ADD TO YYZ after gettting to YYZ get a cab to help you down to the nearest subway station where you can get a train but what of your bag and baggages that another wahala just take your time and plan it well and have a less stressful journey. A journey within 24hours including all your transit.
Thank you sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
realone01:

Wow! That's cool, a friend heading that direction would benefit from this,Please on what Date is the flight scheduled for? One way or round trip?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
Habeeb521:
yo bro!!!! Gotta!!!! No airline will allow you to take a one way ticket to Toronto without having canada permanent residential permit or stay you are on study Visa. From the look of it I say one way ticket on your pics try round trip and let see the price of Turkish

That's not true. ...u can go one way on most airlines with study visa...Most of us dat travelled for fall intake booked just one way flight. ...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
sidnigga:
A four year study visa should b able to book one way trip naw

I had one yr study visa and I booked one way
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
13th of dec. Its one way
vanrichie4u:

Wow! That's cool, a friend heading that direction would benefit from this,Please on what Date is the flight scheduled for? One way or round trip?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 12:02am On Nov 10, 2014
What date bro..Got for same price for 29 dec,Abi we don book same flight ni..lol
realone01:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 12:05am On Nov 10, 2014
Guess Turkish Airline has bin the cheapest so far for me...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dafinest4life(m): 1:01am On Nov 10, 2014
@tweeny24 how can I contact you...wanna ask some questions...thanks!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Rickywowoz: 1:55am On Nov 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 4:48am On Nov 10, 2014
RealOne01 nice one jare boss.. So na one way U book? Wow nice make sense Habeeb say E no possible say E must be round trip.. This info helps gan... Na 140k me de budget for flight sef... No time lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 5:52am On Nov 10, 2014
19. Mcjimmy:SEPTEMBER 18, Conestoga College, Paper, PG?....delayed
20. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper, PG.....delayed
21. seunalasho: SEPTEMBER 20, Lambton college, online, PG....delayed
22. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper, Diploma.
23. Leaderdeji: SEPTEMBER 25, Selkirk college, online, PG
24. Santohfilz: SEPTEMBER 26, UPEI, online, UG.
25. pchax: SEPTEMBER 28, Uni of Windsor, online, PG
26. tweeny24: SEPTEMBER 29, centennial college, paper, diploma.
27. lilspiceyy: SEPTEMBER 30, NBCC, online, diploma
28. kaynine59: SEPTEMBER 30, Niagara college, paper, PG
29. omooba: OCTOBER 1, laurentian university, online route, PG.
30. Dafinest4life: OCTOBER 2, Olds college, online, diploma.
31. lewoxxy: OCTOBER 2, Seneca college, online, PG
32. gydlol: OCTOBER 7, Georgian college, online, diploma
33. standupguy: OCTOBER 8, Conestoga college, online, PG
34. redribs: OCTOBER 10, UOttawa, Online, PG.
35. meritdee: OCTOBER 10, Humber, online, Adv dip
36. Cufs: OCTOBER 14, Uni of Lethbridge, paper, 2nd UG
37. Babahor: OCTOBER 15, seneca college, online, PG
38. showfz: OCTOBER 16, Red River college, online, diploma
39. newbie2014: OCTOBER 16, GBC, online, PG
40. moshood1993: OCTOBER 17, Lambton college, online, PG
41. holyjacket: OCTOBER 17, U of Alberta, online, PG
42. holu26: OCTOBER 17, Uni of Lethbridge, online, UG
43. chops33: OCTOBER 22, Brandon uni, online, UG
44. Tnuola: OCTOBER 23, Lambton college, paper, PG

Seems like the Vo's blood dey hot....All u medical hopefuls be prayerful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Sunny4Gold: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2014
I graduated from Ibadan (marketing) in 2002, pls which course can I apply for in Canada. Am new
to this trend.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 7:06am On Nov 10, 2014
Dafinest4life:
@tweeny24 how can I contact you...wanna ask some questions...thanks!!!

Got your pm...sent you a mail already
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2014
@opsynusy be strong ma'm nd reapply u will get it in d end

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.