Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (831276 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
@pchax Any update on your application bro?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
@mesh pls can we have a private chat...I really want to rub mind with you on docs you submitted and see if I could apply that to my next application.. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
@mesh pls can I have a private chat with you? I would love to share experience with you and also gain from your success in other to apply same to my next app as I am planing to reload and fire them Vo's ...thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by showfz(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Cancity234:
Anyone planning to fly late december? cheesy cheesy wink

Yes i am. I'm looking @ Dec 27th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
@twenny24, be strong and stay positive bro. Teamcentennial
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
akosh005:
@twenny24, be strong and stay positive bro. Teamcentennial

Thanks man...funniest thing I never get any mail from dem
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tweeny I can feel ur pain...put urself together and admit this is a stepping stone to your greatness...Have u seen the reasons for ur refusal?....just know that for every disappointment you get , God is planing a double appointment and lifting for you...I am also in your shoes so I am taking advantage of my own disappointment for a greater success.. Peace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mcjimmy:
Tweeny I can feel ur pain...put urself together and admit this is a stepping stone to your greatness...Have u seen the reasons for ur refusal?....just know that for every disappointment you get , God is planing a double appointment and lifting for you...I am also in your shoes so I am taking advantage of my own disappointment for a greater success.. Peace

I haven't heard anything from them...I just tracked it and I found dispatched cos I went through paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by guddylover(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Joe980:
My experience is based on CIC not USA... Its two different platform. My refusal letter was dated on a Saturday and I got same mail on a Saturday. Am not here to drag issue.

My TRV was issued on Sunday, 2011. I know it's wierd but they do issue visas on weekends.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
@mcjimmy how were u notified?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
tweeny24:
@mcjimmy how were u notified?

Same message you got as well. Not really detailed as I expected but I guess the detailed reasons for refusal will follow our documents.. Just keep your finger crossed.i have not yet receive a message that it's arrived Lagos yet though. Still anticipating
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
guddylover:

My TRV was issued on Sunday, 2011. I know it's wierd but they do issue visas on weekends.

I guess in the case of Canadian embassy they issue good news weekends. Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mcjimmy:

Same message you got as well. Not really detailed as I expected but I guess the detailed reasons for refusal will follow our documents.. Just keep your finger crossed.i have not yet receive a message that it's arrived Lagos yet though. Still anticipating

Was Finkn dey Wuld send mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jojcanada(f): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
eddy20:
french class?wetin u need french for na?

Canada is bilingual. It increases chances of jobs after studying

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
guddylover:

Bn ages... how you dey?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
@Mcjimmy, what's the response on the tracker right now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
Cancity234:
@pchax Any update on your application bro?

Nothing yet ooo... Today is makes it exactly 6 weeks and 2 days.

Back to refreshing my mail box every 5 seconds... It is well!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by loladeoye: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wow. Sorry to those dalayed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jaylinaaa(f): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Just thought to drop a word of encouragement to those who have recently been delayed:

Nothing takes Him by surprise. He saw it coming and let it happen for a reason. Do not be discouraged or feel let down. "Better is the end of a matter than the beginning". Just say a simple prayer of gratitude to Him.

He will take all the glory in the end.

Good night smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
tweeny24:
Tracked my app now...my documents has been dispatched to vfs wiv out medicals...guess it has been delayed... embarassed

Sorry but I am confused here. What is vfs? I applied a day before you and my application status still reads "Open". What did your own read for you to know it has been dispatched?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Me oh... Likely afta xmas.. Wetyn u de fly.. .
Cancity234:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
pchax:

Sorry but I am confused here. What is vfs? I applied a day before you and my application status still reads "Open". What did your own read for you to know it has been dispatched?

I went through paper route so vfs is where I submitted my documents to..i tracked through vfs website and they said my docs has been dispatched to lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Do paper routers, when ur app status states dispatched without a medical call that means the Vo's are not satisfied with ur documents and when it reaches Lagos then you will find out what happened..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tweeny and jMcjimmy make una take am Easy. What was ur SOA like and what documents of ur sponsor did u guys include. This na one of d very key areas dis VO ppl de look... Also sop....

Just refire jare it's a challenge and a test... U guys will surely be victorious.... Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Errybody jus dey run package for pm now.... All dis new monikers sef nawa ooo... To mention few... Days of earthgreener, chrigo, missbon, toronto, jijola, zorky, slimdel, America, parisblux... 90% of information was posted openly

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BizBloke(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
9jabiggurl:

Oh nice one....i will advice you apply on time to secure a seat...thats exactly what i did...applied late sept/early oct for 2015 sept and i got admitted about 3 weeks later...one thing for sure is they will require your official transcript and be sure to write a very good SOP....years of experience also helped especially if you dont meet up with their academic requirement.....let me know if you require help....

Thank you, 9jabiggurl.

SOP has been written, official transcript has been scanned, resume has been written and typed, too. I've some years of experience so that should help per your advice. Was GRE/GMAT required?

I'm also applying to TRU (MBA program). uOttawa, I wanted to but her MBA program is just for a year and I was told I'm over-qualified for the MSc Mgt program. Then, Brock Uni, too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by badtyres: 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
I greet you all. Please can someone help me with schools that offer Post Graduate Program (pgd) in Computer science/Information Technology.
I want to apply for Fall 2015

University/College

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mesh2003(f): 12:52am On Nov 13, 2014
diamondsare4eva:
@mesh2003 thanks, pretty fast. Very insightful. Would you mind dropping few lines of the documents you submitted
D CIC documents with schedule 1 form
Affidavit of support- from my father
Letter of acceptance
Schl fees receipt- paid full tuition for d 2yrs
Sponsors employment letter, bank statement of 3M, fixed deposit of 10M
Passport data page of all siblings
Am traditionally married.
Copy of trad pix
My employment letter and intro letter from employer
My Detailed CV,
Pay slip
Transcript
NECO result
NYSC cert
Certificates of trainings attended
My daughter and husbands passport page with my daughters birth cert as I still bear my fathers name.
Letter of admission for my daughter into a daycare
Ve been to UK,US,france, germany, netherlands, denmark, dubai, ghana,Togo, india
Fasting-6am to 3pm
Am a catholic. Said a lot of Novenas
Almsgiving to d less privileged

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:57am On Nov 13, 2014
... ^^^ Enough home ties... travel history jaburata.... lol... Congrats... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 1:04am On Nov 13, 2014
imakulate:
Please fellow NLders, . I intend applying to do Msc Biotechnology next year in Canada. I have done lots of research on my course and found out

out Broke is best for me. University of Toronto would have been better but it is too expensive for me, York University is okay but they don't

have Msc Biotech. they only have Msc Biological sciences. So,does any one in the forum knows about Broke University, what is their

International

student policy like ( Is it Okay ?). I have also contacted the graduate supervisor of the program, he told their tuition per semester, but I don't

really know how many semester they have per year at Broke. I send a mail to two of the research supervisor ( I have done my research on

them, their area of research suit mine pefectly) if they accept would to supervise me, but no reply up till now. Are there other good Uni in Ontario. Or I did'nt mail them very well. Please, someone should give an hint on how write the mail (i.e what should it contain, what should iit not?).

Canada where I can do my course ? PLEASE I NEED RESPONSE.

Brock you meant...guess autocorrect acting up there

Your post was ignored by many for a reason....

Well, most if not all Canadian schools are good. For writing prospective supervisors; there are formats people share here but I'll advice you Google: How to write prospective supervisors for Masters. Take your time to consume most of the materials that come across to you for a week or so and I'm sure you'll know what and what not to do when writing prospective supervisors especially using a common format.

You may need to look into other schools, University of Toronto inclusive. Send the supervisors mails to increase yout chances of getting a positive feedback. Direct all your enquiries about number of terms, and specific question about their International student policy to your Graduate studies administrative assistant
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 1:06am On Nov 13, 2014
badtyres:
I greet you all. Please can someone help me with schools that offer Post Graduate Program (pgd) in Computer science/Information Technology.
I want to apply for Fall 2015

University/College

Thanks

Google. If you can't find PGD then try PGC- post graduate certificate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Sodikworld(m): 3:29am On Nov 13, 2014
yeah am flying late dec..
Cancity234:

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.